Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 11th, 2009 #21
Geoff Kelch
WHITE WARRIOR

You have earned what will become of you because you posted this f***ed up thread You truly deserve a neg rep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick English View Post
"Yeah, I'm scared. Yeah, I'm angry. Yeah, I'm [asking]: 'Why me?' " he said.

"You can bet that I'm going through hell - and I've only seen the beginning of it."

Old January 11th, 2009 #22
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Patrick, you crack me up. What the hell do I care about a Hollywood actor. 99% of them should be dragged onto the street and shot.

Old January 13th, 2009 #23
Patrick English
Banned

Default Patrick Swayze Dies in Hospital with Bernie Mac Killer: Pneumonia

Patrick Swayze Dies in Hospital with Bernie Mac Killer: Pneumonia
by Toshiba Reynolds

Jewish America's all-time favorite actor Patrick Swayze has died in hospital with pneumonia after falling ill late last week, according to reports.

Patrick Swayze, who was fighting for his life in a battle against one of the nation's top killers - pancreatic cancer - had been hospitalized.

Swayze checked himself into a local hospital Friday afternoon and was unable to attend an event at the Television Critics Association in Los Angeles that day.

Pneumonia, if you recall, is what claimed the life of hilarious comedian Bernie Mac.

Complications stemming from pneumonia, according to Mayoclinic, are:

Bacteria in the bloodstream. Pneumonia can turn deadly when inflammation from the disease fills the air sacs in your lungs and interferes with your ability to breathe. In some cases the infection may invade your bloodstream (bacteremia). It can then spread quickly to other organs. This is detected by doing cultures of your blood.

Fluid accumulation and infection around the lungs. Sometimes fluid accumulates between the thin, transparent membrane (pleura) covering your lungs and the membrane that lines the inner surface of your chest wall — a condition known as pleural effusion. Normally, the pleurae are silky smooth, allowing your lungs to slide easily along your chest wall when you breathe in and out. But when the pleurae around your lungs become inflamed (pleurisy) — often as a result of pneumonia — fluid can accumulate and may become infected (empyema). In that case, you may have a tube placed between your ribs to drain the fluid or, occasionally, a surgical procedure to clear out some of the infected material.

Lung abscess. A cavity containing pus (abscess) that forms within the area affected by pneumonia is another potential complication. Abscesses usually are treated with antibiotics, but in rare cases they may need to be removed surgically.
Attached Images

Old January 13th, 2009 #24
Geoff Kelch
WHITE WARRIOR

He's obsessed with a person he could NEVER be like, so he knocks himself out downing the guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post
Patrick, you crack me up. What the hell do I care about a Hollywood actor. 99% of them should be dragged onto the street and shot.

Thread