Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 16th, 2021 #1
Niggers are apes

Default Niggers mining electric car batteries in Africa

Here are some fun videos of niggers working in Africa's cobalt mines.

Niggers dig tunnels by hand and haul the ore out in sacks. Then women and children break the rocks by hand and wash out the valuable mineral in pools of toxic water. Niggers doing difficult and dangerous work as nature intended.

It looks pretty environmentally friendly imo, I don't know what the greenies are complaining about. Instead of digging a huge open pit mine and destroying the landscape with heavy machinery the niggers dig tunnels below ground and bring up only the valuable ore. The way miners did for thousands of years. Even the crushing is done by hand.

Old June 16th, 2021 #2
Paul Anthony
Banned

I hate "sky news" "bbc" and "itv" more than I hate niggers!! But thanks for the post because I did get a laugh!!!

Old June 16th, 2021 #3
Paul Anthony
Banned

"amnisty international" is worried niggers in africa are working harder than niggers in America and Europe and therefore making them look bad!! HAHAHA I'm sorry but I hate white liberals and communists 1000x more than I hate niggers!!!

Old June 16th, 2021 #4
Niggers are apes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
I hate "sky news" "bbc" and "itv" more than I hate niggers!! But thanks for the post because I did get a laugh!!!
I don't like journalists either but I still hate niggers the most. But I get where you're coming from If I had more time I would piece together the clips of niggers breaking rocks by hand and cut out the whiny liberals complaining about how unfair life is.

Also this thread needs a shout out to Leopold, King of the Belgians. One of the white race's greatest colonizers without whom the Congo wouldn't even exist.

King Leopold of Belgium and Prince Rupprecht of Bavaria wearing nice hats.

Belgium is awesome if you ever get a chance to visit Bruxelles and see the grote markt you won't be sorry. It is a beautiful country. They also have great food.

Here's a video that explains how the business works. The sacks of ore are transported by motorcycle to market towns. Chinese traders purchase the cobalt and then sell it to the Chinese parent company. These middlemen shield the parent company from liberal accusations of human rights abuses.

I suppose liberals would rather watch niggers starve because they don't have jobs to support their families. So would I.

The ore is refined in China and then sold to manufacturers in Asia, Europe, USA, etc.

Old June 16th, 2021 #5
Paul Anthony
Banned

You know I really enjoy funny nigger videos and chimp-out videos because they always put a smile on my face and keep the comedy going! For some reason I dont think VNN has a "chimp-out" thread. I looked before and didn't see one.

Old June 16th, 2021 #6
Aleccrowley

The mindless apes can't do anything by themselves.Fukin Chinese are running the show.88

Old June 17th, 2021 #7
Niggers are apes

Just think of it as an underground plantation.

Old June 17th, 2021 #8
Gladiatrix

Default ‘Diamonds' in KZN: Unidentified stones spark South Africa rush

LOL niggers

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-africa-57483877

Thread