VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 8th, 2017 #1
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Mommy, I Want a Nigger Dolly Cuz it's a Doctor

BS Blaxploitation story from MSN re how totes adorbs it is when a little blonde White girl tells the cashier she wants a nigger doll.

The cashier thinks the baby made a mistake. Oh, evil cashier! Niggers are our best friends.

Woulda been funny (but a misdemeanor) if the cashier had taken the nig doll and smacked the little girl's mom in the 'haid' with it.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/yearin...cid=spartandhp

Old April 9th, 2017 #2
steven clark

Default Mommy, I want a Nigger Dolly Cuz it's a Doctor

I saw that too, thought it pukeable, and almost started a thread here. They're really desperate, aren't they? Usually, I read where white dolls outsell black dolls, even among black kids.

Pierce wrote a good piece years ago about some white mothers determined to give their girls an 'ethnic' Barbie.

Old April 9th, 2017 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I saw that too, thought it pukeable, and almost started a thread here. They're really desperate, aren't they? Usually, I read where white dolls outsell black dolls, even among black kids.

Pierce wrote a good piece years ago about some white mothers determined to give their girls an 'ethnic' Barbie.
Yeah-what gets you is the idea they try to press that something 'went viral'--clearly (((they))) made it such, like Trayvon.

Hardly anyone heard about Mona Nelson killing Jonathan Foster at the exact same time period.
I hadn't heard about Christian/Newsom until long after it happened, also.

But this doll thing just captivated people so.

Thread