VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 6th, 2007 #21
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
The gunfight lasted exactly 88 seconds according to the video introduced as evidence in both trials. And there was a TV documentary called "88 seconds in Greensboro".
A gunfight between WNists and antis lasting 88 seconds... there's something profound to that. I don't know what, but that's too freaky.

Quote:
And "88" also, as you probably know, means Heil Hitler - the 8th letter in the alphabet being "H".
Yeah, that was my point. Ok.

You have to become a terrible thought... you have to become an idea.

Old October 6th, 2007 #22
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
The gunfight lasted exactly 88 seconds according to the video introduced as evidence in both trials. And there was a TV documentary called "88 seconds in Greensboro".

That's almost as ironic as planes crashing into the WTC and the Pentagon on the exact same day the author of "The Turner Diaries" celebrated his birthday!

What does it all mean?

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old October 6th, 2007 #23
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
More detailed video here:

YouTube - Aftermath

Damn jews are pretty good at riling the niggers up...always have been!

-Jim
That is hilarious that one of the Mudds are being interviewed from what appears to be jail.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old October 6th, 2007 #24
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
More detailed video here:

YouTube - Aftermath

Damn jews are pretty good at riling the niggers up...always have been!

-Jim
Thanks, Jim. I don't recall viewing that video. 2 minutes in, I'm seen in the right front passenger seat of the two-toned station wagon. Jerry Hatcher, a close friend and long time Nazi, was driving.

Ha. That big bad, loud mouth nigger buck, Nelson Johnson, shown AFTER the shoot-out, hid under a pickup, when the Klan was there. And he lied about being stabbed. Our side had guns and clubs - no knives.

After leaving the scene, we stopped and bought coupla 6-packs, then laughed our asses off listening to news reports on the radio. We dropped off Nazi Melano Caudle and his son-in-law (forgot his name) in Winston-Salem enroute back to Raleigh. Several Nazis from the shoot-out were at Melano's house, including Jack Fowler who said: "I shot one in the head and one in the foot." He'd shot bolshevik kike leader, Paul Bermanzohn of Jew York City, who was on the critical list for days, but survived.

Our "fearless" leader, Harold Covington, who declined going to Greensboro that day, was hiding out at my cousin, Bill Allen's rural home, 5 miles south of Raleigh, watching the blow-by-blow on TV, scared shitless he might be somehow implicated, though of course, he never was.

Thread