Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 12th, 2019 #1401
Ray Allan

Default Air niggers drop 80,000 lbs. of bombs on 'ISIS island'

Well, that's one way to get rid of excess munitions so we can pay for the military contractors to build more bombs.

Now, War Department boys, show us the post-strike photos of dead ISIS bodies and wreckage if they in fact were there on this island.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 13th, 2019 #1402
Ray Allan

Default ZOG supplies arms to ISIS and others

Personally, I don't believe there were any ISIS terrorists on that Iraqi island, being the u.s. supplies them with weapons. It was all for show on the anniversary of 9/11.

Old September 14th, 2019 #1403
Ray Allan

Default As if the KWA wasn't already Izzrahell's #1 bitch

Thanks, Mike in Denver.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=555515

Old September 15th, 2019 #1404
Ray Allan

Default No evil nawtzees in this indeterminate gender's army

Quote:
Lawmakers want the military to explain how it's tracking dangerous ideologies in the ranks, including white supremacy and neo-Nazism. But even as the problem grows more widespread, it's going to be difficult for leaders to spot and police, experts who spoke with Military.com warned.

A new mandate proposed by Senate appropriations, tucked in the $695 billion fiscal 2020 defense spending bill, would require the Defense Department to provide a report explaining how it's tracking extremist beliefs among those in uniform.

Pentagon officials would have to explain in the report its policy "on extremist affiliations by service members and recruits, procedures to identify and mitigate such affiliations, and how many violations have been identified." The document would be due to Congress within six months of the bill passing.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...-be-tough.html

Old September 21st, 2019 #1405
Gladiatrix

Default Former SEAL, SOCOM boss McRaven says were going to be in Afghanistan for a very long time

"In remarks throughout the year, Trump has lamented U.S. troops role as police officers and nation builders in Afghanistan. But in McRavens view, he said, thats whats necessary.

And people have asked me before, Well, we cant be the policemen of the world.' The hell we cant, he said. I think this is what American leadership is about. You have to recognize that our interests are no longer just in the borders of the United States.

Afghanistan is a country with a long and legendary history of instability, ripe with opportunity for another terrorist group to move in and train freely, the way al-Qaida did before 9/11.

I think we have an obligation to lead. Because if we dont, whos going to lead? China? Russia? The world wants us to lead, he said. If we back out of Afghanistan and we dont show the leadership necessary to keep Afghanistan solvent, if you will, I think thatll be a mistake.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...ery-long-time/

Old September 21st, 2019 #1406
Ray Allan

Default McRaven is a raving psychopath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
"In remarks throughout the year, Trump has lamented U.S. troops role as police officers and nation builders in Afghanistan. But in McRavens view, he said, thats whats necessary.

And people have asked me before, Well, we cant be the policemen of the world.' The hell we cant, he said. I think this is what American leadership is about. You have to recognize that our interests are no longer just in the borders of the United States.

Afghanistan is a country with a long and legendary history of instability, ripe with opportunity for another terrorist group to move in and train freely, the way al-Qaida did before 9/11.

I think we have an obligation to lead. Because if we dont, whos going to lead? China? Russia? The world wants us to lead, he said. If we back out of Afghanistan and we dont show the leadership necessary to keep Afghanistan solvent, if you will, I think thatll be a mistake.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...ery-long-time/
McRaven (yet another potato nigger!) is a former SEAL scumbag/war criminal who is now president of the University of Texas. Fuck him, too.

Old September 22nd, 2019 #1407
Ray Allan

Default The mind of Gen. Jack D. Ripper

Old September 24th, 2019 #1408
Ray Allan

Talking Fort Trump? My favorite is Camp Kielbasa

Trump says he'll likely send more US troops to Poland

https://taskandpurpose.com/trump-say...oops-to-poland

Keep pissing off the Russians like this, and it'll likely be Camp Smoking Radioactive Hole In The Ground.

Old September 25th, 2019 #1409
Ray Allan

Default Big badass SEALs are whiny little bitches

Go step on an IED, scumbags.

Navy SEAL Leaders Claim They Were Wrongfully Fired, File IG Complaint

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...complaint.html

Old September 27th, 2019 #1410
Ray Allan

Talking Militarymorons.com: Green nigs targeted by Russian 'Troll Factories'

Troops, Vets Increasingly Targeted by Russian 'Troll Factories'

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...ort-finds.html

Old September 29th, 2019 #1411
Ray Allan

Default Air Farce's Middle East command center moved to South Carolina

Quote:
The United States Air Force temporarily shifts its command center from Qatar to South Carolina amid US President Donald Trump's escalation of tensions with Iran.

The unannounced operation marked the first time in 13 years that the US command and control was moved out of the region, reported The Washington Post, which had been invited to observe the measure.

As a result, the Combined Air and Space Operations Center at al-Udeid Air Base in Qatar was left empty on Saturday and Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina was put in charge of controlling operations from 7,000 miles away. That's because the base in Qatar is vulnerable to Iranian missile attack.
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/...-Iran-tensions

Old September 29th, 2019 #1412
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking R o t f l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post

USAFCENT CAOC at Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar

Itz not ballistic missiles or aircraft the air niggas fear ...

Quote:
The bases’ defensive systems, which include Patriot batteries and other high-end missile defenses, are designed mostly to combat planes and ballistic missiles that come in fast and from a high altitude, rather than low-flying cruise missiles and drones like those believed to have been used in the attack on the Saudi oil facilities.

Saltzman said the practicalities of missile defense made complete protection impossible.
https://www.stripes.com/news/air-for...olina-1.601074

Trillions spent on air defense systems and they can be defeated by cheap Iranian drones and cruise missiles ...hahahaha

Last edited by T.Garrett; September 29th, 2019 at 11:22 PM.

Old September 30th, 2019 #1413
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post

USAFCENT CAOC at Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar

Itz not ballistic missiles or aircraft the air niggas fear ...

https://www.stripes.com/news/air-for...olina-1.601074

Trillions spent on air defense systems and they can be defeated by cheap Iranian drones and cruise missiles ...hahahaha
I forgot about those drones. Not that the Patriot system is all that great either, sort of like the F-35. That is asymmetrical warfare at its best. Hats off to Iran--barring the use of nukes on them, they will chase the ZOGbots out of their front yard yet.

Old October 1st, 2019 #1414
Ray Allan

Default ZOGbots killing themselves in record numbers due to jew wars

Quote:
A former US military officer tells Press TV that rising suicide rates in the US military mainly stem from the trauma and injuries suffered by the soldiers in the "unjustifiable wars" America has waged around the world under the guise of fighting terrorism.

Data released by the Pentagon on Thursday revealed that military suicides surged this year to a record high among active-duty troops. The Army, Navy and Marine Corps all saw the rate of suicides go up as well as the overall numbers, the figures revealed.

Commenting on the revelations, Scott Bennett, a former US military psychological warfare officer, said on Press TV's The Debate show that US soldiers take their own lives because the "very corrosive policies in the US military" make them unable to cope with reality.

Americans, who had joined the US military "to serve and protect their country, to feel like they are doing a noble, heroic Captain America sort of service," find out that the US military's reality is something else, according to Bennett.

. . . Bennett added that more military personnel are gradually discovering the truth, seeing themselves as fighting an unjustifiable war, killing women and children abroad while their own family institutions are falling apart at home.

Washington initiated the so-called war on terror with the intention of capturing the world and achieving global hegemony at the expense of US soldiers' lives, said the analyst, adding that many soldiers have been disillusioned after finding out this fact.

"The reality in the service is quite different than what the fantasy is," Bennett explains. "There is a tremendous amount of boredom, very poor officers, the leadership is a shadow of what it once was...and you have very corrosive policies in the US military that contradict any moral identity."
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/...itary-suicides

Last edited by Ray Allan; October 1st, 2019 at 03:52 AM.

Old October 3rd, 2019 #1415
Erik T. White

Talking Night parachute drop goes wrong, some injuries, green niggers caught in the green trees for some time

Quote:
At least 22 paratroopers injured after nighttime military exercise goes wrong

CAMP SHELBY, Miss.

A military training exercise at Camp Shelby in Mississippi left at least 22 paratroopers injured and several "in the trees," an army official said. But authorities don't know what went wrong during the night jump to land them there.

Advertisement
Members of the 4th Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division out of Alaska were conducting night jumps at Camp Shelby Joint Forces Training Center, 25th Infantry spokesperson Capt. Ashley Sangster said. Three aircraft were operating near two jump sites in a military exercise, Sangster said.
On the first pass to a drop zone near Camp Shelby, something went wrong and several in the unit ended up "in the trees," Sangster said. Weather was "fair" and the aircraft landed safely, Sangster added. Authorities are still trying to determine what went wrong.

Of the injured, 15 were treated by medics in the field and seven were transported to local hospitals, according to U.S. Army Alaska spokesman John Pennell.

There were 84 infantry members that should have been part of the jump, and all soldiers have been accounted for. Base officials said it was "all hands on deck" to get soldiers out of the trees.

Some soldiers suffered limb injuries from hard landings, but none of the injuries are life-threatening, Sangster said.

In a Facebook post, the 4th Brigade Combat Team (Airborne), 25th Infantry Division said that Wednesday was the start of a 10-day training exercise with 650 soldiers. The post also said that Forrest General Hospital was notified of possible injuries ahead of time and that emergency vehicles were on standby.

"Airborne Operations all bear an inherent risk. We strive to mitigate this risk as much as possible," the team said on Facebook. "Once all Soldiers have been accounted for, our goal is ultimately to continue training. Despite the challenges that we currently face, Soldiers always place the mission first."
https://www.kcci.com/article/at-leas...wrong/29351073

Maybe if the green nigger pilots weren't trying to fix their makeup while flying, or the ones in the trees used standard techniques taught to sport jumpers like I was in my youth, things might have turned out differently. There are ways to avoid really getting tangled in trees: however, I guess that DIEversity doesn't allow older "tried and true" methods to be used. Now, IF a parachutist is really, really stuck in a tall tree, hanging there in a decent harness is annoying and you get some cramps, but sooner or later the trained personnel will get you down and you'll be fine in a couple of weeks, if even that long if you're young and in shape.

Maybe it was to see if green niggers could swing through trees. Oops!!! Now I'm in trouble!!! I exposed "Operation Tarzan and Cheetah!!!!"

Old October 4th, 2019 #1416
Ray Allan

Reminds me of this little army fail from 2016:

Besides the green niggers laughing, the funny thing about it is that it was deliberate sabotage--the parachute rigger got in deep doo-doo for it. Too bad it was only three Humvees splattered on the ground and not some paratroopers.

Old October 4th, 2019 #1417
Erik T. White

I can't resist it...I just gotta do it:

Old October 4th, 2019 #1418
Ray Allan

Default Admiral: hundreds of Russian "mercenaries" in Venezuela

Quote:
Hundreds of Russian mercenaries are in Venezuela to prop up the "illegitimate regime" of President Nicolas Maduro, who has announced his intention to go to North Korea to break out of the isolation imposed by the U.S. and its allies, Adm. Craig Faller, head of U.S. Southern Command, said Friday at a breakfast with reporters in Washington, D.C.

"Certainly strange friends," Faller said of the recent expressions of mutual support between Maduro and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, "but it would not surprise me and we are concerned about that relationship."

. . ."Russia, China and Iran -- they're there, they're present, and they're working for their national interests in ways that are counter to long-term stability of the region," Faller said. "Russia, I'm convinced, is out to make the United States look bad [in South America] at every turn of the corner."
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...iral-says.html

Well admiral, your mercenaries are right next door in Guyana.

These senior ZOGbots go more and more off the rails every day. The desperation of their dying empire and loosening grip on global hegemony is showing.

Old October 6th, 2019 #1419
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking new toys

Well, no rest for the wicked ...I'm sure zog is going to want to have hypersonic UAV's like these in the inventory.

The Chinese have been flying these WZ-8 'recce drones' for quite awhile now but this is the first time I've seen detailed photos of them ...the chinksters have been busy (probably with Russian help), these are the most advanced pilotless military vehicles I've ever seen.

WZ-8's were rumored to be powered by a turbine-based combined cycle engine (TBCC), which uses a conventional turbojet for relatively low-speed flight and transitions to a ramjet/scramjet to accelerate to maximum speed (Mach 4-5) but the two displayed in the parade look like they have rocket motors.

The UAV's and a new hypersonic ICBM (DF-41) seen in Tienanmen Square during the October 1 parade should cause a little concern in the US military establishment ...they have nothing to defend against an attack by these things.

(clik to expand)

Well, like they used to say during the air raid drills I remember from my youth at school "bend over and kiss your ass goodbye fella ..."

PS forget about the fuckin chinese, most of you people are a bunch of girls that lay down and let swarms of spics invade and take over your country. Don't whine about 'green niggers' when you first cant even reach down and find the stones to throw the greasy half pint muds that have invaded your country the hell out. I fuck with 'em every day in every way I can short of getting my self thrown in a steel cage by law enforcement. One day I may decide to cross that ever changing line and not give one fuck about that outcome, hahaha it will give you all something to talk about for years. Yawn, I'm going out to make some filthy spic bastard's life miserable today ...you?

Last edited by T.Garrett; October 6th, 2019 at 11:44 AM. Reason: added PS

Old October 6th, 2019 #1420
Ray Allan

@T. Garrett--those Chinese drones might be mockups and not operational vehicles because as you point out, in the photo those look like rocket nozzles in the tail, and I don't see any air intakes that a scramjet would still need (they could be out of view on the underside). Or the design is still top-secret and this is shown in its place.

The design is reminiscent of the old SR-71 Blackbird and D-21 drone based on it. They were still supersonic, going Mach 3-plus however, not hypersonic, which is Mach 5 and above.

The u.s. is purported to have a hypersonic Mach 6 craft known as SR-72, but nothing is known publicly, all hush-hush in the black ops world. Given the sorry state of this country's military today along with the technical brain-drain and ZOG's air niggers flying shitboxes like the F-35, this thing may not exist for all I know. Russia and China are rapidly eclipsing the JewSA in these areas, which I think is a good thing.

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/does...exist-1.506926

Last edited by Ray Allan; October 6th, 2019 at 10:08 PM.

Tags
#1, military

Thread