VNN Broadcasts

Old September 5th, 2014 #21
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default "You people..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
GOOD IDEA!
I never "denigrated" Ed Steele. Only people in the WN milieu (and I suspect that it is very much a minority even there) ever thought that his story had much credibility. Outside of WN, I don't believe that you could find anybody who would consider that Ed Steele's story was more credible than an alien-abduction story. But if I point out that his story lacks credibility I am denigrating him? You people are not dealing with reality.
DENIGRATE: to attack the reputation of : defame <denigrate one's opponents>
MILIEU: (From the French) the physical or social setting in which something occurs or develops : environment

So, you are suggesting to readers is that to be a White nationalist is to be a collectivist* rather than an individualist, that that is the only thing Ed Steele's defense had going for it and his wife and mother-in-law were thoroughly under Mr. Steele's spell rather than simply unconvinced by the prosecution's evidence including the handyman testimony as admitted?

Again, I did not read the trial transcript to form my opinion and I'm not defending the man in this case because I've never spoken with him nor witnesses. I'm offended by what I recall of your characterization of not only Mr. Steele here but "WN" generally. And I would suggest listening to the man's wife's take on it all. And, if one is convinced that there were aspects in Mr. Steele's trial not unlike what Dr. Pierce describes in his piece on lawyers and similar high profile trials, and the problems were not simply lapses-- stupidity if you prefer rather than malice-- then I maintain that there is a case for the constructive taking of Mr. Steele's life (manslaughter) if he died a nanosecond prematurely in custody.

I trust I make myself clear. Over & out

Last edited by -JC; September 6th, 2014 at 12:15 AM.

Old September 6th, 2014 #22
313Chris

The only reason Hadding contends that Steele was guilty, is because Tubby made Steele into his pet cause.

Old September 6th, 2014 #23
bubba

This is such horrible news. I feel so bad for Edgar's family. And as far as some posters claiming his guilt because the legal system and media said so, I won't even take the time to address such idiocy directly. Yeah, just keep believing in your government, corrupt legal system, and media, I wish you end up being the target of their wrath, see how you like it then.

Old September 6th, 2014 #24
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Chris View Post
The only reason Hadding contends that Steele was guilty, is because Tubby made Steele into his pet cause.
I never contended that Steele was guilty. I contended that his story lacked credibility, which is what everybody would say, apart from a few of the crazier WNs and Cyndi Steele. I think that Ed Steele should have argued that he was mentally impaired or something along those lines, but he would have had to admit lying first. That was apparently too hard for him to do, especially since he had so many people supporting him based on that lying.

What Tubby says about it has no bearing whatsoever.

Last edited by Hadding; September 6th, 2014 at 11:13 PM.

Old September 6th, 2014 #25
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
DENIGRATE: to attack the reputation of : defame <denigrate one's opponents>
I never regarded pointing out something that is obvious to almost everybody as either "denigration" or "defamation," although I guess the ADL does use the word defamation that way.

I call it telling the truth.

Old September 6th, 2014 #26
Zander

Hey "Hadding" just say "R.I.P" to EJS and fuck off. Prick.

Old September 6th, 2014 #27
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Who has more credibility Steele or Fairfax-FBI?

If the facts of the case were presented to a "liberal", except for Steele's political views, every jew, nigger and fag would label Fairfax a hillbilly nutjob and the FBI as completely untrustworthy given its history.

As a point of reference as to why the government has zero credibility, consider the case of Ruby Ridge. How many government agents, how many government informants, for how many years, and how much money was being spent to take out Randy Weaver? The father of a home schooling family living on remote mountain side in the middle of nowhere Idaho in a cabin (did it have any indoor plumbing or electricity, much less a phone system?). Why was the government so concerned about Weaver, a man who seems to have had little education and little contact, meaning virtually zero, with the outside world?

Now move forward twenty years and consider Steele, a very intelligent and educated man, who is writing very compelling essays against the government and not to mention a good public speaker. Essays and speeches that were accessible to virtually the entire world instantly. A man claiming that he was going to run for political office in Idaho and who had made efforts to become a candidate for one of the lesser political parties. A man openly claiming he would use any position he achieved to attack the government and the banking system.

Now given the facts surrounding the government's takedown of Weaver and Steele, it is clear that the Steele was several more orders of magnitude more of the threat to the government than Weaver ever was. So it logically follows that the government had several orders of magnitude more resources dedicated to the Steele problem.

Would the government manufacture audio evidence to achieve their agenda in taking Steele out? Well the government's propaganda ministry, MSM, tampered with the Zimmerman audio to take Zimmerman out even though it was clear the original audio would be in the public domain.

Citizens are not answerable to the government and the MSM, they are answerable to the Citizens. There is no way the Steele or Weaver or any of the other WN can be considered guilty beyond a reasonable doubt until the motives of government and MSM are fully disclosed and understood.

If one uses the "guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt" standard from the theory of law, Steele is not guilty because of the Solar Eclipse of doubt being cast by the ZOG.

Last edited by Tintin; September 8th, 2014 at 12:30 PM.

Old September 6th, 2014 #28
andy

Default Edgar Steele dead

http://www.latimes.com/local/obituar...906-story.html

Edgar Steele, 69, who once represented Aryan Nations founder Richard Butler in a lawsuit that bankrupted the white supremacist group, died Thursday at the federal prison in Victorville, where he was serving a 50-year sentence for plotting to kill his wife.

Chase them into the swamps

Old September 6th, 2014 #29
steven clark

The death of Edgar Steele saddens me. I enjoyed his talks, and his book Defensive Racism is strong and compelling. I think he was railroaded, and for the record, I believe in 'Tubby' as some of you call him, and I know it seems to be a habit of WN to tear each other apart instead of the enemy, but let's remember Edgar. His death is a loss.

Old September 6th, 2014 #30
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

RIP.

My condolences to the family.

Old September 6th, 2014 #31
Patrick Bateman

Didn't know much about the man although the name does ring a bell.

Found this video that he apparently narrated. So he certainly seemed aware.

This is the kind bedtime stories all white people should be telling their children.

RIP (If not just for this video alone). In the end its the deeds we do for our race which is all that matters.

Last edited by Patrick Bateman; September 6th, 2014 at 12:05 PM.

Old September 6th, 2014 #32
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I think he was railroaded, and for the record, I believe in 'Tubby' as some of you call him, and I know it seems to be a habit of WN to tear each other apart instead of the enemy....
Steven Clark, you are seriously deluded.

I feel sorry for Steele, mainly because of the disgraceful way his life ended. He made himself into a burden on White Nationalism, sucking up money for a defense that was a lie and had no chance to succeed, while promoting paranoid thinking among White Nationalists (which happens to be Tubby's bread and butter). The fact that Steele ultimately embraced Tubby's support should be a giant red warning-light that there was something wrong here, if it wasn't obvious enough already.

The only excuse that can be made for Steele is that he was not the man that he had been. And I think that's exactly it.

Last edited by Hadding; September 6th, 2014 at 11:26 PM.

Old September 6th, 2014 #33
vindicator06
Banned

Two years ago, ZOG sent two agents to my house..a
White turncoat and a Negro, because a homosexual Jew
in Toronto didn't like what I had to say about him and
his “lifestyle” on Usenet. I can well imagine if I had
written a book like Mr. Steele did (Defensive Racism),
they would have done more than just a “visit.” In his
book, Mr. Steele mentioned two public figures by name
here in SC…a retired US Senator in Charleston, and a
high-ranking Jew in Columbia. I imagine that ruffled
a few feathers.

Old September 6th, 2014 #34
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default This could easily have been a private message to Mr. Clark...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
... I feel sorry for Steele, mainly because of the disgraceful way his life ended. He made himself into a burden on White Nationalism, sucking up money for a defense that was a lie and had no chance to succeed, while promoting paranoid thinking among White Nationalists (which happens to be Tubby's bread and butter)... The only excuse that can be made for Steele is that he was not the man that he had been. And I think that's exactly it.
None of that needed to be said here now. You dishonor Edgar J. Steele whom no one, least of all himself, ever claimed was perfect. Hopefully you'll have the opportunity to be so tested by such stress. You dishonor those working for White separatism by getting in their faces to demonstrate they will tolerate what you prefer to emphasize, true or false. And long ago you dishonored yourself such that, in my opinion, you should have been removed not for what you've said but for what you are.

For not having the sense of propriety to simply be quiet, if you can't be kind, I'm embarassed to engage you here when others should have done it long before you've turned this into an opportunity to show your ass to Mr. Steele's family and others who appreciate his work. It would help not to defame the man if your comments preceeded by your gay child avitar were diminished both literally and figuratively with the word "banned" I don't understand the criteria for being considered a liability here but, if you aren't one, I'm disappointed.

The next best thing will be to add Hadding to my ignore list.

Last edited by -JC; September 9th, 2014 at 12:05 AM.

Old September 6th, 2014 #35
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
None of that needed to be said here now. You dishonor Edgar J. Steele whom no one, least of all himself, ever claimed was perfect. Hopefully you'll have the opportunity to be so tested by such stress.
I would hope to have the strength to put a bullet in my own brain rather than suck money and sympathy out of my would-be friends by lying to them the way Steele did in the period 2010-2014.

On the other hand, Steele couldn't have done any of that if WN hadn't been heavily populated with fools. Anybody can be fooled once. It's much worse to be an incorrigible fool.

Old September 6th, 2014 #36
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs up nickel rant

Life's a bitch and then you marry one hahaha.

RIP Mr. Steele

Old September 6th, 2014 #37
Dan Hadaway

I really liked his nickel rants. It's a shame to see people like him disgraced.

Although, I'm wondering, who in their right mind would hire their handyman to murder their wife? Surely Mr Steele could have found a better assassin. The whole plot makes no sense.

Old September 7th, 2014 #38
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Who would have seemed more of the threat to the jew banking cartel:
  • Adolf Hitler in a Munich beer hall in 1928
  • Edgar Steele on the Internet in 2010

There is no way the genocidal jew hate machine is going to let another voice of truth gain any momentum.

Last edited by Tintin; September 7th, 2014 at 02:54 PM.

Old September 8th, 2014 #39
Pamela Ross

Quote:
Jews are right about anti-Semitism being a disease, you know, just as fourteenth-century Europeans were right about the nature of bubonic plague.
However, just as with bubonic plague, American Jews seem not to have identified the Jewish Plague’s real carriers.
But you and I know who they are. Anti-Semitism is a disease. You catch it from Jews.
- Edgar Steele, May 15, 2005
http://archive.adl.org/learn/ext_us/steele.html

Old September 8th, 2014 #40
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
Although, I'm wondering, who in their right mind would hire their handyman to murder their wife? Surely Mr Steele could have found a better assassin. The whole plot makes no sense.
He wasn't in his right mind. That's the key.

The Tragedy of Edgar J. Steele

Tags
edgar steele

Thread