VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 15th, 2009 #1941
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

"the ignore situation remains as concerns discussion on this forum."

Translation:

"My being cornered by Gerdes, my being checkmated, leaves me no room to do / say anything what-so-ever. I'm like a goat that is in the death grip of a giant anaconda. Every time I try to move, Gerdes just turns the screws a little tighter. Nowhere to run, nowhere to turn and nowhere to hide, I just sit here praying that nobody I know tunes in to see my utter embarrassment that has resulted in my ill fated challenge to Gerdes to debate me. And what really hurts, is how effortless it was for him to take me over his knee and give me the spanking of my life. I'm like a retarded little child compared to Gerdes. Oh the utter shame."

So the dull one has quit, in shame, again, unable to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka or Sobibor that contains so mush as one single:

1 - Complete human body.

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

In fact, retardo can't even locate a single tooth out of an alleged 35 million.

NOT ONE!

What's wrong retardo, 65 years not enough time for you?

And here is my latest simple question for the simpletons:

Can you produce any proof what-so-ever that so much as one single ounce of human remains and/or one single bullet or shell casing has EVER been located / proven to exist under this particular symbolic, concrete anti-investigation barrier at Treblinka (Slide #7)?

http://www.solargeneral.com/history/...kaHolohoax.pdf

Yes or no?

So what's the answer rabbi?

It's just a simple yes or no question.

What are you waiting for?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; April 20th, 2009 at 08:47 PM.

Old April 20th, 2009 #1942
Roberto Muehlenkamp

In posts nos. 1940 and 1941, self-projecting coward and liar Gerdes continues repeating his beaten wish-list of physical exhibits (which has been addressed to the best of my current knowledge in post # 1710 regarding Sobibor and in post # 1825 regarding Treblinka) and his somewhat-less-than-convincing and increasingly boring "Black Knight" victory dance (the difference between Gerdes and Monty Python's "Black Knight" being that the former is a loony but not a coward whereas Gerdes is both).

He also dishes up some other copy-and-paste crap with a long white beard, namely his transparent hoax about a $ 100,000 reward offer (not that I don’t intend to apply for it if and when I have the results of excavations in the Sobibor mass graves area, if only in order to make it clear to even the dumbest ass that there’s nothing behind this reward offer, but who does Gerdes expect to be so dumb and gullible as to take an offer of money coming from something like this any more seriously than the furious and meaningless mouthfuls of manure spouted by Gerdes and his alter-ego and sock-puppet "T.F.Sheb")?

None of that piss-poor mouthing will get him off ignore, of course. Only his posting a clear statement with this text:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

will get our discussion on this forum going again, as Gerdes well knows.

But then, as he has been showing over and over again over the past months, whimpering coward Gerdes doesn’t even have the small amount of courage required to post this simple statement.

Meanwhile, on the RODOH forum, Greg Gerdes alias "tfsfcsupporter" is still running away from my questions which, with the "yes or no" questions in my post # 10955 on page 16 , now add up to 85. Continue enjoying the show as compulsive liar and spineless coward Gerdes (who now also has a problem with free speech) insists in showing what lowly scum it is that "Revisionism" appeals to.

Gerdes' chicken-shit behavior is nearly as pathetic as his having run away from our appointment at Sobibor on 15 October 2008 (see my post # 1525 ).

Greg Gerdes, alias "T.F.Sheb", alias "tfsfcsupporter", alias whatever else the fellow may feel like calling himself, is a big mouth with nothing behind it. All bluff, no action.

Old April 20th, 2009 #1943
Greg Gerdes

How to win nafcash's ( www.nafcash.com/ ) $100,000.00 - The Final Solution Forenic Challenge - reward.

Direct from - The National Association of Forensic Historians - website:

Lest you think there must be some truth to the alleged Treblinka holocaust

(That’s the psychology of the big-lie technique at work)

The National Association of Forensic Historians TM presents

THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM

$100,000.00 REWARD

For locating / proving the existence of just one grave that contains just one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder.

Now who in their right mind could believe the official story that millions of pounds of evidence were “utterly eradicated” by a layer of soil and couldn’t be detected today with the use of modern archeological / forensic science techniques? Compounding the obvious absurdity that the pseudo “science” of history gives eyewitness testimony more credence than tangible physical evidence (or the lack thereof) is the fact that every single “eyewitness” that helped to “historically” prove the preposterous Treblinka legend was a shameless PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. Don’t believe it? Well then, since Michael Shermer (who is also the president of the “Skeptics” Society and publisher of “SKEPTIC” magazine) has such disdain for real skeptics (i.e. - intelligent / logical people who refuse to share his delusion that millions of jews can magically vanish from the face of the earth without leaving a trace), “SKEPTIC” magazine should be more than willing to publish the results of any scientific investigation that claims to have proven that this asinine pure extermination center legend has been forensically proven to be a fact. Therefore, all one has to do to become an applicant for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM reward, is to have said claims / results first published in “SKEPTIC” Magazine. Now, just how hard should it be to prove the existence of just one “huge mass grave” that contains just one tenth of one percent (3,500 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 27,000 teeth) of the alleged mass murder - IF the official story is true?

Lest you think there must be some truth to the asinine pure extermination center canard

Also includes the alleged Sobibor holocaust.

So the alleged “huge mass graves” of Sobibor have been intact there for the last 65 years? Filled with “charred human remains?” Say what? What happened to “utterly eradicated?” What happened to “totally obliterated?” Do you see the conundrum that the jews and their minions have lied themselves into? For years the official versions of the alleged Treblinka and Sobibor holocausts were virtually identical, then suddenly, the masters of the big-lie technique claim that the fraudulent Sobibor fable has been forensically proven, yet with the same breath they claim that not an iota of tangible physical evidence can be located at Treblinka! These contradictory claims can’t both be true. (But they can both be false!) This is pure ORWELLIAN doublethinking. (The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one’s mind simultaneously and accepting both of them.) And if they have to “confirm scientifically that this camp existed,” then what are they waiting for? It’s been over 7 years since the Kola hoax and they still haven’t located / proven the existence of so much as one single grave or so much as one tenth of one percent (1,000 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 8,000 teeth) of this fraud.

...Now, if you lack the intelligence to understand that these big-lies are as fraudulently deluding as those who made them and you sincerely want to put an end to holocaust denial, then here is your literal treasure map of - SOBIBOR. (Just like at Treblinka - all graves, cremated bone fragments and / or teeth located / proven to exist must come from inside the clearing surrounding and/or within / under the “huge mound of human remains” / monument.)

Here is all the rest of the information that you need to know to lay claim to the reward:

1 - http://www.geocities.com/treblinkafraud/

2 - http://www.nafcash.com/

3 - http://www.solargeneral.com/history/...kaHolohoax.pdf

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; April 21st, 2009 at 10:37 AM.

Old April 20th, 2009 #1944
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

Translation:

"My being cornered by Gerdes, my being checkmated, leaves me no room to do / say anything what-so-ever. I'm like a goat that is in the death grip of a giant anaconda. Every time I try to move, Gerdes just turns the screws a little tighter. Nowhere to run, nowhere to turn and nowhere to hide, I just sit here praying that nobody I know tunes in to see my utter embarrassment that has resulted in my ill fated challenge to Gerdes to debate me. And what really hurts, is how effortless it was for him to take me over his knee and give me the spanking of my life. I'm like a retarded little child compared to Gerdes. Oh the utter shame."

So the dull one has quit, in shame, again, unable to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka or Sobibor that contains so mush as one single:

1 - Complete human body.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

NOT ONE!

Can you produce any proof what-so-ever that so much as one single ounce of human remains and/or one single bullet or shell casing has EVER been located / proven to exist under this particular symbolic, concrete anti-investigation barrier at Treblinka (Slide #7)?

Yes or no?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; April 21st, 2009 at 10:38 AM.

Old April 21st, 2009 #1945
Roberto Muehlenkamp

In posts nos. 1943 and 1944, self-projecting coward and liar Gerdes continues repeating his beaten wish-list of physical exhibits (which has been addressed to the best of my current knowledge in post # 1710 regarding Sobibor and in post # 1825 regarding Treblinka) and his somewhat-less-than-convincing and increasingly boring "Black Knight" victory dance (the difference between Gerdes and Monty Python's "Black Knight" being that the former is a loony but not a coward whereas Gerdes is both).

He also dishes up some other copy-and-paste crap with a long white beard, namely his transparent hoax about a $ 100,000 reward offer (not that I don’t intend to apply for it if and when I have the results of excavations in the Sobibor mass graves area, if only in order to make it clear to even the dumbest ass that there’s nothing behind this reward offer, but who does Gerdes expect to be so dumb and gullible as to take an offer of money coming from something like this any more seriously than the furious and meaningless mouthfuls of manure spouted by Gerdes and his alter-ego and sock-puppet "T.F.Sheb")?

None of that piss-poor mouthing will get him off ignore, of course. Only his posting a clear statement with this text:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

But then, as he has been showing over and over again over the past months, whimpering coward Gerdes doesn’t even have the small amount of courage required to post this simple statement.

Meanwhile, on the RODOH forum, Greg Gerdes alias "tfsfcsupporter" is still running away from my questions which, with the "yes or no" questions in my post # 10955 on page 16 , now add up to 85. Continue enjoying the show as compulsive liar and spineless coward Gerdes (who now also has a problem with free speech) insists in showing what lowly scum it is that "Revisionism" appeals to.

Gerdes' chicken-shit behavior is nearly as pathetic as his having run away from our appointment at Sobibor on 15 October 2008 (see my post # 1525 ).

Greg Gerdes, alias "T.F.Sheb", alias "tfsfcsupporter", alias whatever else the fellow may feel like calling himself, is a big mouth with nothing behind it. All bluff, no action.

Old April 21st, 2009 #1946
Greg Gerdes

How to win nafcash's ( www.nafcash.com/ ) $100,000.00 - The Final Solution Forenic Challenge - reward.

$100,000.00 REWARD

For locating / proving the existence of just one grave that contains just one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder.

Now who in their right mind could believe the official story that millions of pounds of evidence were “utterly eradicated” by a layer of soil and couldn’t be detected today with the use of modern archeological / forensic science techniques? Compounding the obvious absurdity that the pseudo “science” of history gives eyewitness testimony more credence than tangible physical evidence (or the lack thereof) is the fact that every single “eyewitness” that helped to “historically” prove the preposterous Treblinka legend was a shameless PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. Don’t believe it? Well then, since Michael Shermer (who is also the president of the “Skeptics” Society and publisher of “SKEPTIC” magazine) has such disdain for real skeptics (i.e. - intelligent / logical people who refuse to share his delusion that millions of jews can magically vanish from the face of the earth without leaving a trace), “SKEPTIC” magazine should be more than willing to publish the results of any scientific investigation that claims to have proven that this asinine pure extermination center legend has been forensically proven to be a fact. Therefore, all one has to do to become an applicant for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE TM reward, is to have said claims / results first published in “SKEPTIC” Magazine. Now, just how hard should it be to prove the existence of just one “huge mass grave” that contains just one tenth of one percent (3,500 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 27,000 teeth) of the alleged mass murder - IF the official story is true?

Lest you think there must be some truth to the asinine pure extermination center canard

So the alleged “huge mass graves” of Sobibor have been intact there for the last 65 years? Filled with “charred human remains?” Say what? What happened to “utterly eradicated?” What happened to “totally obliterated?” Do you see the conundrum that the jews and their minions have lied themselves into? For years the official versions of the alleged Treblinka and Sobibor holocausts were virtually identical, then suddenly, the masters of the big-lie technique claim that the fraudulent Sobibor fable has been forensically proven, yet with the same breath they claim that not an iota of tangible physical evidence can be located at Treblinka! These contradictory claims can’t both be true. (But they can both be false!) This is pure ORWELLIAN doublethinking. (The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one’s mind simultaneously and accepting both of them.) And if they have to “confirm scientifically that this camp existed,” then what are they waiting for? It’s been over 7 years since the Kola hoax and they still haven’t located / proven the existence of so much as one single grave or so much as one tenth of one percent (1,000 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 8,000 teeth) of this fraud.

...Now, if you lack the intelligence to understand that these big-lies are as fraudulently deluding as those who made them and you sincerely want to put an end to holocaust denial, then here is your literal treasure map of - SOBIBOR. (Just like at Treblinka - all graves, cremated bone fragments and / or teeth located / proven to exist must come from inside the clearing surrounding and/or within / under the “huge mound of human remains” / monument.)

Here is all the rest of the information that you need to know to lay claim to the reward:

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; April 23rd, 2009 at 02:30 PM.

Old April 21st, 2009 #1947
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

Translation:

1 - Complete human body.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

NOT ONE!

Yes or no?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; April 23rd, 2009 at 02:31 PM.

Old April 23rd, 2009 #1948
Roberto Muehlenkamp

In posts nos. 1946 and 1947, self-projecting coward and liar Gerdes continues repeating his beaten wish-list of physical exhibits (which has been addressed to the best of my current knowledge in post # 1710 regarding Sobibor and in post # 1825 regarding Treblinka) and his somewhat-less-than-convincing and increasingly boring "Black Knight" victory dance (the difference between Gerdes and Monty Python's "Black Knight" being that the former is a loony but not a coward whereas Gerdes is both).

Meanwhile, on the RODOH forum, Greg Gerdes alias "tfsfcsupporter" is still running away from my questions which, with the "yes or no" questions in my post # 10955 on page 16 , now add up to 85. Continue enjoying the show as compulsive liar and spineless coward Gerdes insists in showing what lowly scum it is that "Revisionism" appeals to.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; April 27th, 2009 at 08:19 AM.

Old April 23rd, 2009 #1949
Greg Gerdes

$100,000.00 REWARD

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; April 27th, 2009 at 09:24 AM.

Old April 23rd, 2009 #1950
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

Translation:

1 - Complete human body.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

NOT ONE!

Yes or no?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; April 27th, 2009 at 09:25 AM.

Old April 27th, 2009 #1951
Roberto Muehlenkamp

In posts nos. 1949 and 1950, self-projecting coward and liar Gerdes continues repeating his beaten wish-list of physical exhibits (which has been addressed to the best of my current knowledge in post # 1710 regarding Sobibor and in post # 1825 regarding Treblinka) and his somewhat-less-than-convincing and increasingly boring "Black Knight" victory dance (the difference between Gerdes and Monty Python's "Black Knight" being that the former is a loony but not a coward whereas Gerdes is both).

Meanwhile, on the RODOH forum, Greg Gerdes alias "tfsfcsupporter" is still running away from my questions which, with the "yes or no" questions in my post # 10955 on page 16 , now add up to 85. Continue enjoying the show as compulsive liar and spineless coward Gerdes insists in showing what lowly scum it is that "Revisionism" appeals to.

Old April 27th, 2009 #1952
Greg Gerdes

$100,000.00 REWARD

Old April 27th, 2009 #1953
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

Translation:

1 - Complete human body.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

NOT ONE!

Yes or no?

What are you afraid of?

Old May 4th, 2009 #1954
Roberto Muehlenkamp

In posts nos. 1952 and 1953, self-projecting coward and liar Gerdes continues repeating his beaten wish-list of physical exhibits (which has been addressed to the best of my current knowledge in post # 1710 regarding Sobibor and in post # 1825 regarding Treblinka) and his somewhat-less-than-convincing and increasingly boring "Black Knight" victory dance (the difference between Gerdes and Monty Python's "Black Knight" being that the former is a loony but not a coward whereas Gerdes is both).

Meanwhile, on the RODOH forum, Greg Gerdes alias "tfsfcsupporter" is still running away from my questions, which now add up to 101. Continue enjoying the show as compulsive liar and spineless coward Gerdes insists in showing what lowly scum it is that "Revisionism" appeals to.

Old May 4th, 2009 #1955
Greg Gerdes

$100,000.00 REWARD

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 5th, 2009 at 09:10 AM.

Old May 4th, 2009 #1956
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

Translation:

1 - Complete human body.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

NOT ONE!

Yes or no?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 5th, 2009 at 09:11 AM.

Old May 5th, 2009 #1957
Roberto Muehlenkamp

In posts nos. 1955 and 1956, self-projecting coward and liar Gerdes continues repeating his beaten wish-list of physical exhibits (which has been addressed to the best of my current knowledge in post # 1710 regarding Sobibor and in post # 1825 regarding Treblinka) and his somewhat-less-than-convincing and increasingly boring "Black Knight" victory dance (the difference between Gerdes and Monty Python's "Black Knight" being that the former is a loony but not a coward whereas Gerdes is both).

Meanwhile, on the RODOH forum, Greg Gerdes alias "tfsfcsupporter" seems to be running from the discussion with his tail between his legs, because he cannot muster even the tiny amount of courage required to post an undertaking to not only ask but also answer questions. And he lamely accuses his opponent of running away, as becomes the spineless coward and compulsive liar that Gerdes has amply shown himself to be.

Old May 5th, 2009 #1958
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

Translation:

1 - Complete human body.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

In fact, retardo can't even locate a single tooth out of an alleged 27 million.

NOT ONE!

What are you afraid of?

$100,000.00 REWARD

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 10th, 2009 at 09:58 AM.

Old May 9th, 2009 #1959
Roberto Muehlenkamp

In post no. 1958, self-projecting coward and liar Gerdes continues repeating his beaten wish-list of physical exhibits (which has been addressed to the best of my current knowledge in post # 1710 regarding Sobibor and in post # 1825 regarding Treblinka) and his somewhat-less-than-convincing and increasingly boring "Black Knight" victory dance (the difference between Gerdes and Monty Python's "Black Knight" being that the former is a loony but not a coward whereas Gerdes is both).

Meanwhile, on the RODOH forum, Greg Gerdes alias "tfsfcsupporter" continues repeating questions that have been answered while running away from questions he has been asked, as becomes the spineless coward and compulsive liar that Gerdes has amply shown himself to be.

Old May 10th, 2009 #1960
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

Translation:

1 - Complete human body.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

In fact, retardo can't even locate a single tooth out of an alleged 27 million.

NOT ONE!

What are you afraid of?

$100,000.00 REWARD

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; May 12th, 2009 at 11:36 AM.

Thread