Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 17th, 2008 #1
Anne

Default Women Should Ideally Stay Home

Daycare can be a risky option. Of course, we've been saying what this article suggests, namely that women with kids should be at home with them, forever. It's not rocket science.

www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/dec/08121603.html

Old December 17th, 2008 #2
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

“The biggest eye-opener is that the suppression of social and emotional development, stemming from long hours in preschool, is felt most strongly by children from better-off families,” said UC Berkeley sociologist and co-author Bruce Fuller, who performed research on the question in California in 2005.

Often people pay a lot of money to appear "better off". Often what they are really buying makes them worse off.

Old December 17th, 2008 #3
Anne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Mazzone of Palatine View Post
“The biggest eye-opener is that the suppression of social and emotional development, stemming from long hours in preschool, is felt most strongly by children from better-off families,” said UC Berkeley sociologist and co-author Bruce Fuller, who performed research on the question in California in 2005.

Often people pay a lot of money to appear "better off". Often what they are really buying makes them worse off.
Indeed. More wealth often translates into more neglect. Neglect is a form of abuse--even if it appears to be benign.

Old December 17th, 2008 #4
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne View Post
Indeed. More wealth often translates into more neglect. Neglect is a form of abuse--even if it appears to be benign.
Words of wisdom. Wealth does not equal success. Nor does wealth equal happiness, freedom, or strength. Wealth is a side benefit of successful financial planning. Parenting children successfully requires a lot more tender loving care than it does wealth.

Old December 17th, 2008 #5
Anne

Quote:
Parenting children successfully requires a lot more tender loving care than it does wealth.
Often, the kids from wealthy homes are the ones who are the most messed up--they get indulged and neglected at the same time. Parents spoil them, because they feel guilty about not spending time with them, or because they think giving "stuff" is showing affection and love. At the other extreme, the working poor don't get to see their kids much because they are forced to work long hours to make enough to eat.

Also, some rich folks think they're doing their kids a favor by hiring a nanny instead of plopping them in daycare. I just cringe when I see these mud nannies who barely speak English, take the kids out and barely interact with them. Another form of child abuse.

Being greedy makes you blind.

Old December 17th, 2008 #6
Summer
WN Mother

What is your interest in women whom have children? You seem like the type of girl who just wants to get 'laid,' not to actually have an upstanding family environment. So shouldn't the title of this thread be called: "Girls Should Ideally Shut The Hell Up."

Old December 17th, 2008 #7
Anne

How about stupid cunts should shut the hell up? Do you feel guilty about something?

Old December 17th, 2008 #8
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Often, the kids from wealthy homes are the ones who are the most messed up--they get indulged and neglected at the same time. Parents spoil them, because they feel guilty about not spending time with them, or because they think giving "stuff" is showing affection and love. At the other extreme, the working poor don't get to see their kids much because they are forced to work long hours to make enough to eat.

Also, some rich folks think they're doing their kids a favor by hiring a nanny instead of plopping them in daycare. I just cringe when I see these mud nannies who barely speak English, take the kids out and barely interact with them. Another form of child abuse.

Being greedy makes you blind.
Sometimes couples think they are better off with fewer children. My father had a vasectomy after the fourth child. It was the worst decision he ever made in his entire life.

When you have a large family, there's a lot more opportunity for them to interact amongst one another. The oldest kids always have it rough. They have to pioneer the path to interacting with their parents as mature children.

Old December 17th, 2008 #9
Anne

Quote:
When you have a large family, there's a lot more opportunity for them to interact amongst one another.
You're right about that--based on what I've read, kids who have more siblings to interact with are the most confident, socially astute, and intelligent. You have a greater sense of well-being when you have brothers and sisters to talk to and learn from.

The more the merrier!

Old December 17th, 2008 #10
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
You're right about that--based on what I've read, kids who have more siblings to interact with are the most confident, socially astute, and intelligent. You have a greater sense of well-being when you have brothers and sisters to talk to and learn from.

The more the merrier!
You also have a much better sense of family identity. The key factor is teaching the family to celebrate it's heritage. This necessity was best communicated politically in 1988 by David Duke. America needs a political leader of his caliber. The entire White Race benefits greatly from a White Man who leads the cause of our freedom.

http://www.publiceye.org/racism/Davi...e88speech.html

Old December 17th, 2008 #11
F.W. Braun
Banned

Love is in the air, love is in the air.

Summer doesn't like other women very much. But maybe I missed something.

Quote:
How about stupid cunts should shut the hell up? Do you feel guilty about something?

Old December 17th, 2008 #12
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
My father had a vasectomy after the fourth child.
He should have been de-nutted with a rusty straight razor at puberty, fuktard!

Old December 17th, 2008 #13
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
He should have been de-nutted with a rusty straight razor at puberty, fuktard!
Not everyone appreciates my great leadership.

Old December 17th, 2008 #14
Summer
WN Mother

Quote:
Oooh I pissed someone off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.W. Braun View Post
Love is in the air, love is in the air.
Summer doesn't like other women very much. But maybe I missed something.
I don't hate women. I hate girls. There is a huge difference, and since about 90% of females act like girls and not women then I guess I hate a whole lot of them.

Old December 17th, 2008 #15
Anne

Well, I admit I was in reactive mode, but then Mike wisely stepped in and restored order and reason.

Old December 17th, 2008 #16
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
You must spread some reputation around before giving to Anne again.
Why don't you cut open your jugler you ugly cum-dumpster!

Old December 17th, 2008 #17
Anne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Why don't you cut open your jugler you ugly cum-dumpster!
I think you meant to spell "jugular". Why would I? I want to breed with Mike first.

Old December 17th, 2008 #18
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Uh-oh! I misspelled a word!
Hey Strich, you better tard me quick before I infect this whole place with bad spelling and poor grammar!
We wouldn't want the kikes to think we're idiots would we!

Old December 17th, 2008 #19
Anne

Yes, I can be a bit of a school-marm, but I'm rather tired of you directing me to kill myself. Direct your anger elsewhere, or at least comment on my posts with some constructive criticism.

Old December 17th, 2008 #20
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Quote:
Well, I admit I was in reactive mode, but then Mike wisely stepped in and restored order and reason.
I'm glad you appreciate my wise leadership.
Quote:
I want to breed with Mike first.
Chances are you'll enjoy birthing. We may negotiate terms of a possible career as a surrogate mother. It would help pay the bills.

That was difficult to post. Your words did arouse me on a primal level. However, I have developed the skill of mastering my instincts as well as my emotions. My logical brain won this round.
Quote:
Yes, I can be a bit of a school-marm, but I'm rather tired of you directing me to kill myself. Direct your anger elsewhere, or at least comment on my posts with some constructive criticism.
Just negged him. My primal instinct of defending the family won that time.

Last edited by Mike Mazzone of Palatine; December 17th, 2008 at 03:29 PM.

Thread