Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 17th, 2019 #21
Dawn Cannon

Default Sargon of Akkad

I hope the YouTube stars DO become MEP's.

PewDiePie should stand for Sweden.

Old April 28th, 2019 #23
Dawn Cannon

Default Twitter Bans Carl of Swindon and Tommy Robinson of Mossad Ahead of Elections

https://dailystormer.name/twitter-ba...-of-elections/

Old May 24th, 2019 #24
Dawn Cannon

"I love this country"

Old May 24th, 2019 #25
Henry.

A significant part of her speech was given over to the 'holocaust' which we must "never forget." No doubt a final "thank you" to those who put her in office.

Old May 24th, 2019 #26
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Very well timed those tears, weren't they? Seeing as she has failed as a Prime Minister, maybe she could take up a career in acting.

She did this for sympathy and is playing on the fact she is a woman. Imagine the ridicule David Cameron or any male Prime Minister before him would have faced if he had burst out crying when he resigned? So much for "Strong and Stable" this was a pathetic display of pure fucking weakness.

Did she cry when people were getting their heads cut off by her and Cameron's so-called "Moderate Militants" in Syria? (I know Syrians are not white before the deviants start with their photos of Syrians, but that is not the point) Did she cry when children (Again, off all ethnicities, but who gives a fuck)were killed and maimed in the Manchester bombing? When people (of all ethnic backgrounds) burnt to death in the Grenfell tower, where were her tears?

Being forced to resign from a job she couldn't do really choked her up though, didn't it?

Old May 25th, 2019 #27
Joe from OH

I just listened to the full speech.

Conservative? The remarks were what I would have expected from a university leftist.

What a disgrace she is.

Old May 25th, 2019 #28
joefrombradford

Quote:
This is your country on feminism. I would say her conduct is grounds to kick all women out of politics.

When your country needs the 'strong and stable leadership' that this lady promised us, she burst out crying in front of the whole world and ran away. She has brought shame and disgrace on the whole country with this display of complete fucking weakness.

The next PM needs to be a brutal man. A total bastard. The cruelest, most unforgiving son of a single mum in the country who won't stand for any fucking nonsense.

Ive a feeling it will be Esther McVey though and despite her tough talk, the result will be the same or worse.

Old May 25th, 2019 #29
Dawn Cannon

Default "I was quite impressed with her opening speech in Downing Street"

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
This is your country on feminism. I would say her conduct is grounds to kick all women out of politics.

When your country needs the 'strong and stable leadership' that this lady promised us, she burst out crying in front of the whole world and ran away. She has brought shame and disgrace on the whole country with this display of complete fucking weakness.

Hilariously, as I recall, there was only ONE person on here extolling the political acumen and integrity of Theresa May. YOU

Quote:
I know she's not a nationalist, I know that like 99.9999%+ of the U.K population she believes 6 million Jews were gassed in WW2 and turned into lampshades and bars of soap and she thinks this is horrible and I know the cranks, wierdos and cunts amongst us are probably trying to draw up imaginary Jewish ancestry, but....

I was quite impressed with her opening speech in Downing Street, acknowledging how if you are a white British male, you are less likely than anyone to go to university. Her pledge to make life better for working people on low incomes and how Labour hold people back in pursuit for equality, but the Conservatives under her leadership will help us to go as far as our potential allows and do more for people on low incomes who are struggling. She's also made noises about sending non-EU migrants home if they fail to earn £35k per year.

This could be all talk, but it's worth noting there isn't a general election on the horizon and she's said these things AFTER she'd been given the job.

Ive never considered myself a Tory (I know the cunts on here who see my views as a threat to their welfare and societal parasite lifestyles, but who gives a fuck what these losers, deadbeats, wastrels and untermenschen think, nobody takes them seriously) and a week ago I hated this woman, but I think if she does what she says she's going to do, she's going to be the best PM this side of WW1.

Quote:
Yes she did say that. The reason why she said that is because she is not a racial nationalist. She doesn't see the bigger picture, she doesn't see what you and I see and because she's a Tory we can expect her to get it wrong on race more often.

But she has made promises to our people that she was under no obligation to make. There was no election looming, she already had the job and didn't have to say this for votes. So let's see if she makes good on those promises.

Of her predecessors, with the exception of the EU referendum, I cannot name one other thing that the Tory government led by David Cameron did for our people. Of the coalition government before that which was also led by David Cameron, I also cannot name one thing that government did for our people. Of the Brown and Blair Labour governments before that, our people were pushed to the back of the queue, abused and called names like "Racist".

Theresa has promised to do more for our people and she's stated an intention to send non-EU migrants home unless they're earning £35k+ per annum. This is definitely a step in the right direction in my view.
Quote:
I'm hoping come the next general election she pledges that the white, indigenous, professional man and woman will no longer have to pay for the Gerry Fable's of this world.
Quote:
One for the forum spackers who say voting/democracy gets us nowhere and we are staying in the EU despite Brexit vote and therefore we should replace voting with doing nothing until we are a threatened and endangered minority, before "fighting". Just like the Red Indians did:

Quote:
Theresa May will trigger Brexit negotiations without Commons vote

Theresa May will not hold a parliamentary vote on Brexit before opening negotiations to formally trigger Britain's withdrawal from the European Union, The Telegraph has learned.

Opponents of Brexit claim that because the EU referendum result is advisory it must be approved by a vote in the Commons before Article 50 - the formal mechanism to leave the EU - is triggered.

However, in a move which will cheer Eurosceptics, The Telegraph has learned that Mrs May will invoke Article 50 without a vote in Parliament
More here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...t-commons-vot/
Quote:
Another one for the cunts, wronguns and spackers who use this forum as a platform to try and dissuade nationalists from taking part in voting/democracy, saying it gets us nowhere and we are staying in the EU despite Brexit vote and therefore we should replace voting with doing nothing until we are a threatened and endangered minority, before "fighting". Just like the Red Indians did.

Theresa May has announced she will trigger article 50 by March 2017.

Hopefully this will put some of their shite to bed for good.
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...theresa&page=2

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; May 25th, 2019 at 01:24 PM.

Old May 25th, 2019 #30
Henry.

Thanks for the links, DC. Looking back at those threads was fun to say the least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
If she performs as well as she did as Home Secretary then she'll prove herself to be a totally shit Prime Minister.
LOL

Old May 25th, 2019 #31
joefrombradford

Quote:
Hilariously, as I recall, there was only ONE person on here extolling the political acumen and integrity of Theresa May. YOU

[/B]

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...theresa&page=2
Those comments that you are trying to take out of context were made in 2016. I am aware things don't change much in cyberspace, but in the real world the situation on the ground has changed a lot since then. As events unfold in the real world, you change your mind about people and their leadership skills, whether for better or worse, depending on their performance.

These comments were a year before she called a snap election, tried her hardest to lose it, went to Brussels and let them take the piss out of her, before coming back, trying to take the piss out of her country and then blubbering on TV when told way too late to fuck off. So let me highlight the relevant parts of the 3 year old comments you have brought to light and comment how the situation has changed.

Quote:
a week ago I hated this woman, but I think if she does what she says she's going to do, she's going to be the best PM this side of WW1.
She didn't do what she said she was going to do. So the words that followed were rendered irrelevant. If she had, they would still have been relevant.

Quote:
But she has made promises to our people that she was under no obligation to make. There was no election looming, she already had the job and didn't have to say this for votes. So let's see if she makes good on those promises.

Theresa has promised to do more for our people
Again, the praise was on the condition of her making good on her promises, which she didn't do.

Quote:
I'm hoping come the next general election she pledges that the white, indigenous, professional man and woman will no longer have to pay for the Gerry Fable's of this world.
They forced the bone idle cunt back into work after he had lived on benefits for more than two long decades.. That's one thing they got right. Although the sly fucker did publish his place of work on this forum, hoping someone would get him sacked so he could go back to abusing the JSA.

Quote:
One for the forum spackers who say voting/democracy gets us nowhere and we are staying in the EU despite Brexit vote and therefore we should replace voting with doing nothing until we are a threatened and endangered minority, before "fighting". Just like the Red Indians did:
The forum spackers in question were Cornelius, who has since come out as a Jewish homosexual who is working for Hope Not Hate and Antifascist Henry... Who despite his opposition to Nationalists having any say on how the country is run via the ballot box, is yet to put forward a single coherent strategy on how Nationalists should try to take power or forward their ideology. He can play the man, but not tell us how to go about getting the ball. If he got the ball, he wouldn't have a clue what to do with it or how to keep hold of it.

Quote:
Theresa May has announced she will trigger article 50 by March 2017.

Hopefully this will put some of their shite to bed for good.
Theresa May did trigger article 50, but then more recently kicked the can down the road, before resigning. More reason for a person to change their mind about her from 2016, wouldn't you say?

Last edited by joefrombradford; May 25th, 2019 at 06:01 PM.

Old May 25th, 2019 #32
Henry.

Quote:
Antifascist Henry...
I was a practicing fascist before you were dragged screaming from yer mummy's snatch, and remain so. You don't know anything about fascism, that much is clear. Listening to you talk about fascism is like witnessing a moron explaining what he believes it to be in terms that he thinks an imbecile might understand so that the imbecile can go out and recruit an idiot to the cause.

Here's the hierarchical classification for your particular chain of command. You should feel proud of yourself, Captain Dumbo....
Idiots.— Those so defective that the mental development never exceeds that or a normal child of about two years.

Imbeciles.— Those whose development is higher than that of an idiot, but whose intelligence does not exceed that of a normal child of about seven years.

Morons.— Those whose mental development is above that of an imbecile, but does not exceed that of a normal child of about twelve years.

— Edmund Burke Huey, Backward and Feeble-Minded Children, 1912

Old May 26th, 2019 #34
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
Fuck, he's still wearing his pedo Santa outfit that ES exposed...

Old July 18th, 2019 #35
joefrombradford

"A Practicing Fascist..." how very fucking gay!!! This reminds me of that time when self-confessed grass Eddie Stampton referred to himself as "a genuine patriot" and did so whilst disguised as a woman.

What does 'Practicing Fascism' in the UK in 2019 involve? Cosplay? A bunch of men dressing up in uniforms and fucking each other, like this?

Visiting this thread whilst not logged in, I am instantly reminded of why i have the cunt on ignore.

'A practicing fascist'. Get a life, you sad fucker. Everyone knows you are terrified of ethnics and if you were stood in a shop queue and two Africans pushed in front of you, you wouldn't say one fucking word.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3104_4331.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	10408  

Old July 18th, 2019 #36
Henry.

Quote:
"A Practicing Fascist..." [] What does 'Practicing Fascism' in the UK in 2019 involve? Cosplay? A bunch of men dressing up in uniforms and fucking each other, like this....
...."before you were born" Moron. Your reading comprehension never got any better as the years passed; nor your need to lie and deceive...did it?

Now where's that fuckin Brexit your choice as Prime Minister promised, Mr. political knob head...

Old July 19th, 2019 #37
joefrombradford

My reading is fine. You said you remain one.

'A practicing fascist'...

You are a fucking dickhead

Old July 19th, 2019 #38
Henry.

Quote:
My reading is fine. You said you remain one.
It's like being ambushed by Count Arthur Strong. You didn't even have the nuts to link to the original post. Now address the Brexit issue, Tory boy. When will your 'democratically' elected politicians be doing what the people told them to do?

Old July 19th, 2019 #39
Crowe

Henry isn't the only one here who believes Fascism is far better than Democracy.

Most of the vocal opponents of Fascism are fags.

Whether or not Fascism is a successful political strategy in a specific Nation is arguable, but its potential when tied to Nationalism is undeniable.

I believe Arnold Leese was a man of upstanding character.

Last edited by Crowe; July 19th, 2019 at 11:49 AM.

Old July 23rd, 2019 #40
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Henry isn't the only one here who believes Fascism is far better than Democracy.
Well, VNNUK is the village with more than one gay, so it seems you have come to the right place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Most of the vocal opponents of Fascism are fags.

Whether or not Fascism is a successful political strategy in a specific Nation is arguable, but its potential when tied to Nationalism is undeniable.

I believe Arnold Leese was a man of upstanding character.
So why don't you both join Gary Raikes' NBU and try to promote Fascism in the UK? You get the whole shebang... cosplay, salutes, LARP, gay sex, etc. You'd both absolutely love it. You could even ask (((Cornelius))) to lend you one of his silly hats, now that he has changed sides and wont be needing them anymore.

Last edited by joefrombradford; July 23rd, 2019 at 08:46 AM.

Tags
brexit

Thread