Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 13th, 2011 #81
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH
 
N.M. Valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,382
N.M. Valdez
Default



__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what the truth is, and have said as much.
 
Old June 13th, 2011 #82
confederate
Senior Member
 
confederate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: knee deep and surrounded
Posts: 1,763
confederate
Default

you look like just another no talent rapper. ridding the world of racism are you? does that include your own and the widespread seething hatred negroes have for anything or anyone of European origin?

you are being manipulated by the moneyed men financing that egalitarian organization you are displaying in that photo.

personally, i have a lot of respect and envy for crazy horse, red cloud, geronimo (he who yawns), and white bird, they had what it took ; nerve and spirit to stand up and fight the u.s. govt. against overwhelming odds, and they won. but, as evidenced by your posts here, you are just an imp with a chip on his shoulder and a head full of marxist indoctrinated bullshit. you should go somewhere else because you don't posses the intellectual self-discipline to persuade anyone or even argue a your point intelligently without the seething emotional hatred showing in the tone of your posts.
__________________
"OY,VEY ALREADY!!"

Dr. William Pierce
 
Old June 24th, 2011 #83
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH
 
N.M. Valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,382
N.M. Valdez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Haplogroup X
Alex, the fact is that you are not a man of letters or science, and certainly not of population genetics, as you have readily admitted in a feeble response to my inquiry as to why populations with higher euro admixture in northern Mexico are responsible for more criminal violence than the more Indian populations of the southern regions.

If you were familiar with population genetics, you'd presumably be aware that certain ethnic Siberian populations do possess this haplogroup, as evidenced in The Presence of Mitochondrial Haplogroup X in Altaians from South Siberia:

Quote:
Hence, the results of the present study allow us to suggest that haplogroup X was the part of the ancestral gene pool for Altaian populations, being found both in northern and southern Altaians.

Recently, the mtDNA studies have shown that both northern and southern Altaians exhibit all four Asian and American Indian–specific haplogroups (A–D) with frequencies of 57.2% (Sukernik et al. 1996) and 46.8% (Derenko et al. 2000a), respectively, exceeding those reported previously for Mongolians, Chinese, and Tibetans. Therefore, they may represent the populations which are most closely related to NewWorld indigenous groups. Since the detection of all four haplogroups (A–D) in an Asian population is thought to be a first criterion in the identification of a possible New World founder, the candidate source population for American Indian mtDNA haplotypes therefore may include the populations originating in the regions to the southwest and southeast of Lake Baikal, including the Altai Mountain region (Derenko et al. 2000b). The presence of X mtDNAs in Altaians is generally consonant with the latter conclusion.
I would say this confirms the statement that you quoted but did not bold, of the distribution of haplogroup X among humans, "indicating an early origin 'likely at the very beginning of their expansion and spread from the Near East'.[12]"

Every one of your posts screams of deeply ingrained confirmation bias, but confirmation bias more severe than that of the average misguided and confused troglodyte on this forum. They are simply the sheeple, the followers.

But after Billy Pierce kicked the bucket, you must have seen that there was an opportunity for you to become the cult leader messiah of vanguardism, and of course you have to believe your own lies and nonsense to a greater extent than anyone else on here. Many of them are unknowns who can fade away from this online idiocy, but you've boldly shown your fascist colors. You can't retreat, no matter the laughable extent of your attempts to distort reality to protect this fundamentalist religious dogma called "white nationalism."
 
Old June 24th, 2011 #84
Steve B
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 6,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Still look like a bean to me.
 
Old June 24th, 2011 #85
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH
 
N.M. Valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,382
N.M. Valdez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Still look like a bean to me.
You must work for the UN if you can spot individuals' nationality with such skill.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what the truth is, and have said as much.
 
Old June 24th, 2011 #86
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,338
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Alex, the fact is that you are not a man of letters or science, and certainly not of population genetics, as you have readily admitted in a feeble response to my inquiry as to why populations with higher euro admixture in northern Mexico are responsible for more criminal violence than the more Indian populations of the southern regions.
You have the whole world at your disposal, and all you can come up with are one or two areas of statistical aberration to explain down the generalization that Whites are markedly less criminal than blacks or browns. You haven't even raised anything worth debating, because anyone can see that the stuff you're deliberately overlooking is 1000x heavier than the trivial stuff you mention.

Maybe you simply don't want to accept that niggers and beandogs are inherently more criminal than whites.

Yeah, I think that's it.

Quote:
If you were familiar with population genetics, you'd presumably be aware that certain ethnic Siberian populations do possess this haplogroup, as evidenced in The Presence of Mitochondrial Haplogroup X in Altaians from South Siberia:

I would say this confirms the statement that you quoted but did not bold, of the distribution of haplogroup X among humans, "indicating an early origin 'likely at the very beginning of their expansion and spread from the Near East'.[12]"
Yeah, your side is really getting desperate, isn't it?

I mean, you have no answer for the 10,000-year-old+ red ochre caches, or the dog genetics. Which give clear evidence of European cultural practices here in the Americas before asian interlopers ever hit the scene. And the X is merely further confirmation, so your official System liars have been scrambling like madmen to find X anywhere asia. Just as they've been scrambling but failed to find any kind of tools that can be lied up into precursors of the Clovis kits.

Quote:
Every one of your posts screams of deeply ingrained confirmation bias
I could say the exact same thing about your claims. The difference is in the evidence we've cited. My evidence is more persuasive than yours - AND my evidence has to make its way uphill against a broad array of government, academia and media sources bent on suppressing it. You have never even acknowledged the Systematic anti-White bias of the academy, and you have the nerve to accuse me of confirmation bias?

Quote:
But after Billy Pierce kicked the bucket, you must have seen that there was an opportunity for you to become the cult leader messiah of vanguardism
All I have ever done is stick to the facts on stuff like this. Now, the political solutions I advise, granted, are a matter of angry debate on the White side, but that's where our pre-movement is, at this point.

Quote:
and of course you have to believe your own lies and nonsense to a greater extent than anyone else on here. Many of them are unknowns who can fade away from this online idiocy, but you've boldly shown your fascist colors. You can't retreat, no matter the laughable extent of your attempts to distort reality to protect this fundamentalist religious dogma called "white nationalism."
The balance of evidence is that Europeans were the ones to populate the Americas. And there's nothing you can do about that, except repeat government lies.

You're awfully tone deaf for someone who wants to be 'flowing,' to use that stupid niggerism.

Why would the government turn bones over to indiots, and bury discovery sites, and in general do its all to prevent old skeletons from being studied? There's only one answer to that question, and you don't have the guts to face it.

Last edited by Alex Linder; June 24th, 2011 at 07:11 PM.
 
Old June 26th, 2011 #87
Ian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cumbria, England
Posts: 1,208
Ian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Hey chill cholo! Que pasa mi hombre?!

In the 1980s the Guatemalan Army, in particular the Atacatl Battallion, would gun down a young cholo carrying a marxist poster in the street. When Jimmy Carter refused them US arms on human rights grounds, the Israelis stepped in and supplied weapons.
 
Old June 26th, 2011 #88
America First
Senior Member
 
America First's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,699
America First
Default

For the Soviets it was ok for the US, GB & allies to fight a two front war against Germany & Japan but not them. Stalin was not in the mood to help anyone but himself. Without the allies in WWII the Soviets would have very problaby been wiped from the earth. Just because they had more deaths in the civilian population & their military shows how poorly trained & led their army was. Stalin purged the officer corps so badly when he invaded Finland the Finns were able to more than hold their own.
Un-quote


If FDR had been defeated in 1936, and all the aid he had given the USSR from 1932-36 was completely stopped we supported Mr. Chamberlin who IMO was mudered by other means, we would need a forum and have to put up with pos trolls germinated by joos in their filthy school and media get YT courses IMO.
__________________
Isn't it strange that we talk least about the things we think about most?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp
 
Old June 26th, 2011 #89
Hugh
Holorep survivor
 
Hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The wild frontier
Posts: 4,850
Hugh
Default

This is getting embarrassing.

Yet more evidence, this time from the Mexica movement, that the city and pyramids on the Mississippi River were not built by them but by a god who taught them all they knew.

They also mention that the moundbuilders were busy before 1000 bc, building away all over the US.

Strange that though Whites can read and understand, and have written in Latin from Roman times until today, the little brown people can't read the writings of their "ancestors", and Whites had to teach them.




Strolling along Missouri one day...



Watch out in Georgia, people are falling over pyramids everywhere

Georgia



Anahuac
Olmecs and such

Note the statues from around 01:00 are of Blacks, Whites with flowing beards and Orientals but none are of the little brown Siberian Americans who would come to squat in the abandoned cities centuries later.




Blue eyed bearded Sumerians











What these Whites were building in Sumer











Model of Cholula, largest pyramid in Mesoamerica, and larger than the Great pyramid of Giza, based upon the Sumerian design




Uxmal





A whole complex of temples, each following the Sumerian design

__________________
Secede. Control taxbases/municipalities. Use boycotts, divestment, sanctions, strikes.
http://www.aeinstein.org/wp-content/...d-Jan-2015.pdf
https://canvasopedia.org/wp-content/...Points-web.pdf

Last edited by Hugh; June 26th, 2011 at 04:08 PM.
 
Old June 26th, 2011 #90
Hugh
Holorep survivor
 
Hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The wild frontier
Posts: 4,850
Hugh
Default

Quote:
my inquiry as to why populations with higher euro admixture in northern Mexico are responsible for more criminal violence than the more Indian populations of the southern regions.

Sigh.
Valdez, Valdez, Valdez.

They aren't Indians, as they aren't from India.

They are from Mongolia, mixed up with blacks and who knows what.
These Mongols later moved into Siberia, then invaded the White lands in the Americas, raping, looting, and murdering, like their Mongolian kin back home.

With regards to the crime rate, what happens is that Whites report crimes, and non-Whites rarely do, which is why the reported crime rate is higher where the Whites live.

Whites are more advanced, so have a higher standard of living, which naturally leads to Siberian Americans prefering to steal and rob in White areas. It's not Whites doing the robbing and stealing, it's Mongols robbing and stealing from the whites.

Most Whites are taxpayers, are law abiding, and aren't illegal immigrants, which is why Whites don't heistate to call the police, or go to the police.

Mostly the people who report property crime are taxpayers, and those with insurance, as insurers ask for the police case number on the claim form. Stores etc happily sell items on credit to Whites, not Mongols, and thus White store bought items tend to be insured as they are bought on credit.
Mongols tend to steal their items, get it donated by charities, find it abandoned in dumpsters and alleys etc so don't have insurance.

What you should be doing Valdez, to prove your point that Euro's commit more crimes, is to show us the most wanted photos in those areas, and the racial breakdown of the prison populations.
__________________
Secede. Control taxbases/municipalities. Use boycotts, divestment, sanctions, strikes.
http://www.aeinstein.org/wp-content/...d-Jan-2015.pdf
https://canvasopedia.org/wp-content/...Points-web.pdf
 
Old June 26th, 2011 #91
Hugh
Holorep survivor
 
Hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The wild frontier
Posts: 4,850
Hugh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
Hey chill cholo! Que pasa mi hombre?!
I notice on other threads in the Portugal/Spain/Brazil forums that Valdez does not appear able to understand or speak Spanish or Portuguese.
__________________
Secede. Control taxbases/municipalities. Use boycotts, divestment, sanctions, strikes.
http://www.aeinstein.org/wp-content/...d-Jan-2015.pdf
https://canvasopedia.org/wp-content/...Points-web.pdf
 
Old June 26th, 2011 #92
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
This is getting embarrassing.

Yet more evidence, this time from the Mexica movement, that the city and pyramids on the Mississippi River were not built by them but by a god who taught them all they knew.

They also mention that the moundbuilders were busy before 1000 bc, building away all over the US.
There's an old, persistent tale that there were white men among the Cherokee indians when first contact was made.

And then there's the Quetzalcoatl "white god" tale that's in the history books over here.

Plus there are piles (yuk yuk) of archeological sites in the New World that are inexplicable if one accepts the little, brown squat monster hypothesis.

The new Solutrean research is blowing the cover off of it.

Much like the truth of the 'hoax, the (increasingly apparent) truth of the Solutrean hypothesis is verified to me by the degree to which relevant parties act to hide the truth.
 
Old June 26th, 2011 #93
Hugh
Holorep survivor
 
Hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The wild frontier
Posts: 4,850
Hugh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
There's an old, persistent tale that there were white men among the Cherokee indians when first contact was made.

And then there's the Quetzalcoatl "white god" tale that's in the history books over here.

Plus there are piles (yuk yuk) of archeological sites in the New World that are inexplicable if one accepts the little, brown squat monster hypothesis.

The new Solutrean research is blowing the cover off of it.
I remember there have been many tales of red heads, Celtish artifacts, people speaking Welsh etc.

As I look more and more into the civilizations in the Americas though, I'm beginning to get an eerie feeling. A paradigm shift I haven't felt since finding out the Jewish role in White history, where my whole view of history totally changed, yet suddenly all made sense in every way, and every detail all clicked into place.

This is pure speculation from here on, and does not all click into place, yet even so makes more sense, to me anyway.
I am getting the feeling that the history we are taught has been totally reversed.

If I look at the Americas as a whole, especially the vastly differing climates, and then at tiny Europe, and the late and sudden arrival of fully evolved Cro Magnons into Europe, I can't help wondering whether it is not more likely that Whites originated and evolved in the Americas, and crossed over from the Americas to Asia and Europe, rather than vice versa.

In other words, it may be that the Clovis and Solutrean cultures went from the Americas to Europe, not from Europe to the Americas.
We know that Whites were spread throughout the Americas from 31000 BC at least, and Asians only arrived 12000 BC.

If Asians could cross from Asia to the Americas, then Whites could have just as easily have crossed up the coast to alongside the land bridge from the Americas and on into Asia, and worked our way through Asia on to Europe. By boat, it can be done, on foot, not.

If Asians can go from Mongolia to Mesoamerica, Whites could go from Mesoamerica to Asia. It would certainly have been easier to sail and row the route than walk it, and one can of course fish and hunt the whole route, have portable warmth and shelter, be safe from wild animals, walking injuries, transport children, sick, injured, undergo less exposure etc.

Here we can see the very similar shape and structure of Mongolian yurts, Eskimo igloos and Apache ... well, I suppose one would call them huts.


Mongolian yurts



Igloos




Apache...nests









We know Egyptian Pharoahs had cocaine and tobacco 5000 years ago.

I am beginning to wonder if the Mongolians were not brought over from Asia as cheap labour by the whites, increased in numbers, outbred then wiped out the whites who brought them over, exactly as we see happening again today, then squatted in the ruins.

It doesn't make sense to me that small bands of Asians would travel unless they knew where they were going, and how long it would take, and what conditions were like where they were going.

They simply did not, and today do not, have the ability or time available in the travelling seasons when movement was possible, to move such distances, fast enough.

They could certainly never have walked it, even large armies of modern infantry could never walk such a distance. The time taken, disease, injury, exposure would kill most of them, let alone small bands. There would have been almost no survivors if they were just probing.
One does not take a casual stroll from Mongolia through Siberia, Alaska and Canada on a whim.




It would have had to be by combinations of walking, sleighs, but mostly sailing and rowing.

Entire German nations such as the Goths took centuries, moving through very hospitable areas to simply go from northern to southern Europe, knowing the route, able to live off the land the entire way, and then, they barely survived. Mongolians were far more primitive, and do not build anything out of wood or stone, it is totally alien to them, since there isn't any real wood or stone in Mongolia.

Mongolia has no sailors who can design boats and sleighs able to handle crossing the Arctic, saling lake, rivers etc.

I wonder if the Mongolians weren't simply bought by Whites from the Chinese as slaves, just as we bought Blacks from the Muslims, then shipped across on boats.

The Eskimo and "Indian" kayaks and canoes were and are single environment vessels, and were too small and fragile to make such a long journey across all terrains.

Only the wooden longboat design can move through all terrains fast enough, carry enough, move across land, sea, riovers lakes, endure heat, could contain sails and enough oars, food and shelter, and be stable enough in deep sea and shallow rivers.
None of the other races had them, we did, going way back to before the Greeks in Europe.

The Egyptian boats resemble longboats almost exactly, same design, just different materials.
Such boats can sail in all terrains, all climates








If we look at the levels of civilization, it is far higher in the East, then moves West, as if Europe was pioneer country, which small bands reached. Yet these small bands had an immensely high culture, far higher than their small numbers could have developed themselves, so they must have brought it with them.

There is no trace of Oriental style buildings in the Americas, yet many traces of White style buildings in Asia, all along the route westwards past the Middle East. We know the Sumerians were White with blue eyes initially, so civilizing Whites moving West makes sense.

We know for example the beaker people etc came from the east, farming came from the east as well, yet the non-Whites were and still are too primitive to have developed it and passed it on to us.
To this day, they can barely feed themselves.

They all have stories of whites who taught them all they know, and we see in Egypt fully developed pyramids suddenly appear with no paralell around them, except eastwards, and none in Europe.

They however have many parallels in the Americas, and the eastern part of Asia, as if step pyramids went from the Americas through Asia and into Europe, then developed into ziggurats in the Middle east, then moved from the Middle East into full blown pyramids in Egypt.
The trend of all white population movements is westwards, not eastwards.

Comparing the rate of population spread in Europe, to the rate of spread required of Whites right throughout the Americas, all the way deep into Southern America, it indicates we were in the Americas many, many thousands more years earlier than in Europe, before te ice age, in vast numbers.

South European history only really starts around 10 000 years ago, well after the flood, yet is full blown as if someone arrived, with stone circles, stonehenges, immense knowledge of geometry, stellar, lunar and solar systems, architecture, engineering, finance, farming and navigation.

I get the feeling looking at these ancient buildings in the Americas, their size, complexity, density and sheer scale of their spread, that they are far, far older than those in Europe, dating way before the flood.

If we evolved in Africa or Asia, we would have evolved in the same environment, same climate, eaten the same foods, as blacks and orientals, so would resemble them.

Orientals and blacks do resemble each other in many ways, especially the noses, and flat faces, and without any exceptions, they all have brown or black eyes, and black hair.

Yet we who would have evolved in the exact same latitudes, have red, white, yellow hair, and blue, gray, green, hazel etc eyes.

We could thus not have evolved in the same areas, and would have had to be really spread out north to south, not east to west, to have developed such variations. Asians all live in the same latitudes more or less, as north is too cold, and there is nowhere south of Asia.

The rivers also don't run north to south long enough and navigably enough to travel easily along rivers to the top of Asia and back, and there aren't any coastlines to move along north and south without extreme danger from the weather.

In the Americas however, the rivers do spread out enough to travel almost everywhere, the coastlines are easy to sail along, or simply walk along, to move easily from one climate and environment to another.

One can walk from Canada to Tierra del Fuego, along the coast, living very easily off the beaches the entire way, or sail most of the route along the coast, or along the rivers inland.Thus variations in Whites could have easily developed along the immense north south corridors along the coast. Life is also very easy along the coast compared to inland, and there are very few predators on the beach, as compared to inland.

Few animal predators pursue from land on into the sea, or vice versa, so if pursued, one can simply change sea and land and be safe. Our skin colour is of beachsand.

It makes sense to me that Whites who evolved totally differently from Asians and Blacks must have evolved in a place totally different to Asia and Africa, but also in an area large enough, with enough totally different climates, to create the variations amongst whites.

Whites must also have lived there long enough in these different climates and environments, for these variations in eye and hair colour, as well as our physical faces, to have emeregd.

Short noses, and small ears are good in cold weather, as frost bite is less of an issue, yet we have the faces of people for whom frostbite was not an issue.
Immense nostrils and wiry hair are good for jungles, yet we do not have those.

Our fat, bones and height also indicate we evolved in warmer areas that can only exist within the tropics, yet there is no trace of us in the tropics, except in the Americas, where there are staggering amounts of evidence.

We are literally biologically designed to live in and on the sea. Our noses, skin, and most importantly bone are all designed to be as light as possible, and all perfectly adapted for swimming. Blacks for example have far heavier bones than us, which is why they can't swim, and Asians don't really feature in water sports or activities.
They hug the coastline at all times.

Then there's the situation with numbers.

Whites must have been more numerous than Blacks and Asians to have built such an immense global civilization, and dominated the planet totally.

Prior to the world wars, we were a third of the population on the planet, yet could still not dominate Asia to the extent we would have had to do, to build so many buildings.

Where could Whites have originated where we looked totally different, in an environment where we could produce more people than Asia?
Only in the Americas.

Rome, Greece etc are very small areas. They required centuries and millenia, millions of people and vast empires to draw resources from, to build their tiny cities.
The White buildings in Mesoamerica vastly outnumber those of Rome, Greece etc, and are spread over a far larger area, thus the population must have been larger than in Rome and Greece.

Where could such immense numbers of Whites have come from?
Not by skin boats from Europe, that's for sure.

North America is filled with White buildings, from top to bottom, traces of what must have been a staggeringly large White civilization.

It is simply not possible that so many Whites able to spread out so far, settle, develop cities and the immense finance and resources to build all those buildings, all coming over on little boats, in very small numbers, and yet such small numbers could spread out further and build more than the source populations in Europe/the Med.
__________________
Secede. Control taxbases/municipalities. Use boycotts, divestment, sanctions, strikes.
http://www.aeinstein.org/wp-content/...d-Jan-2015.pdf
https://canvasopedia.org/wp-content/...Points-web.pdf
 
Old June 27th, 2011 #94
America First
Senior Member
 
America First's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,699
America First
Default

The new Solutrean research is blowing the cover off of it.

Much like the truth of the 'hoax, the (increasingly apparent) truth of the Solutrean hypothesis is verified to me by the degree to which relevant parties act to hide the truth.
Un-quote


NO crack in their enemy aliens dam of lies is allowed to be left un attended/repaired as one lie falling would lead to a Domino affect. For IMO, the who brain washing of our people is just one Giant web of lies working like a net to keep Western people in doubt, fear, and dumbed down to any true historical FACTS.


They know most of US DO NOT READ and they own the publishing houses to boot. Those books that slipped by either science or history have disappeared.

Believe it, As for NOW the titles and reviews can found, but not the books.

Colleges became nests for creating self doubt, self hate, and hatred of all Western traditions and civilization from ART TO MUSIC to FAMILY!

George Catlin's "Letter's And Notes On North America Indian's is worthy of reading the Chapter on the Mandans of the UPPER MO. River. 1839.

Lewis and Clark recorded their meeting of the Mandan's in their 1804 log.

IMO the Troll Bastards here are part of an KNVD gang not any one POS posting.
__________________
Isn't it strange that we talk least about the things we think about most?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp
 
Old June 28th, 2011 #95
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH
 
N.M. Valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,382
N.M. Valdez
Default

Members, be advised: If you actually want to convincingly play the role of pseudo historian and archaeologist, then you will need to do more than speed read Billy Roper's PaleoAmerican Ethnic Diversity and regard yourself as an expert on the subject. The problem with that approach is that someone who actually knows what they're talking about (as opposed to the twisted bits and shreds you acquire in a process very similar to the children's game of telephone), might come along and shatter your delusions. Lindy's ass-beating is an example of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You have the whole world at your disposal, and all you can come up with are one or two areas of statistical aberration to explain down the generalization that Whites are markedly less criminal than blacks or browns. You haven't even raised anything worth debating, because anyone can see that the stuff you're deliberately overlooking is 1000x heavier than the trivial stuff you mention.
The "exception proves the rule" line would work if I was citing anecdotes of woods committing crimes. You would still have the point that people of color commit crimes disproportionate to their population. It doesn't work when referring to the national crime statistics of major industrialized countries, and finding in the historical case of Argentina that spic and wop migrants were an underclass that caused social unrest in a country ruled by an admixed population, and in the modern case of Mexico that most violent narcotics related crime is concentrated in the whiter north. These realities evidence the fact described in Crime Trends in Western Europe from 1990 to 2000 that, "the overrepresentation of ethnic minorities among offenders has a lot more to do with their low socio-economic status, and its consequences on health, education, neighborhood of residence, group of peers, work opportunities, and quality of life in general than with their culture."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Maybe you simply don't want to accept that niggers and beandogs are inherently more criminal than whites.

Yeah, I think that's it.
The most criminal beandogs are the ones with the most euro admixture, Professor. Even your laughable attempts at explanation for this assert that environment is more significant than genomic ancestry, despite the fact that the average Indian admixture proportions of southern Mexicans are between one and a half and two times higher than those of northern Mexicans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Yeah, your side is really getting desperate, isn't it?
It's not a matter of "sides," per se. It's a matter of science versus fantasy. Fantasy can be very widely adopted even though it's definitively refuted by science, as evidenced by the popularity of creationism in the U.S. And here we have you, a different breed of religious fundamentalist, clinging to a different and equally mythical creation story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I mean, you have no answer for the 10,000-year-old+ red ochre caches, or the dog genetics. Which give clear evidence of European cultural practices here in the Americas before asian interlopers ever hit the scene.
Paleo-Indians migrated from Beringia approximately twenty to thirty thousand years ago, as indicated by genetic research, so you may want to modify your misconception.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
And the X is merely further confirmation, so your official System liars have been scrambling like madmen to find X anywhere asia.
The quoted information (from The Presence of Mitochondrial Haplogroup X in Altaians from South Siberia) was published in the American Journal of Human Genetics in 2001, ten years ago. The fact that you have recently discovered this subject does not mean that the same is true of geneticists, and "have been scrambling like madmen" since then.

And you have recently discovered the subject, in case you were thinking of worming your way out of that one somehow. Earlier this year, in this post, you described a study that concluded that X was an Asian-origin founding haplogroup as "interesting," obviously with no knowledge of the implications of that at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Just as they've been scrambling but failed to find any kind of tools that can be lied up into precursors of the Clovis kits.
Do you know anything about what you're talking about? The precursors to Clovis points are points found at the Cactus Hill and Meadowcroft sites; Stanford and Bradley themselves claim that they are "transitional" between Solutrean and Clovis points.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I could say the exact same thing about your claims. The difference is in the evidence we've cited. My evidence is more persuasive than yours - AND my evidence has to make its way uphill against a broad array of government, academia and media sources bent on suppressing it. You have never even acknowledged the Systematic anti-White bias of the academy, and you have the nerve to accuse me of confirmation bias?
Is that your delusion?

Dennis Stanford: "I am the Curator of North and South American Paleolithic, Asian Paleolithic and Western United States archaeological collections. I serve as Director of the Smithsonian’s Paleoindian/Paleoecology Program. I was the Chairman of the Department of Anthropology from 1992-2000, and am currently the Head of the Division of Archaeology."

Bruce Bradley, meanwhile, is a professor at the University of Exeter.

The Solutrean theory, though never prominently advocated by more than two researchers and recently further disproved through genetic research, was previously featured in print sources such as The New Yorker and Newsweek and television sources such as PBS and the Discovery Channel. While you have a tendency to ignore the painfully obvious, even you should be able to figure out that it's not too convincing that The Man is keeping you down when major government and media institutions publicize the fantasies that you support. To use your own description, you're irony deficient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The balance of evidence is that Europeans were the ones to populate the Americas. And there's nothing you can do about that, except repeat government lies.
What's funny is that despite the falsity of the Solutrean fantasy, there would be amusing implications for white supremacists if it were true, as described in this blog post.

Quote:
There are two problems with this belief (besides the lack of any physical proof to verify their claim of an ancient ethnically-based genocide). The first problem has to do with the mythology created by White Nationalists themselves.

Many White Nationalists claim that their ancestors, Aryans, were a superior warrior race. These same White Nationalists ascribe this characterization to the Solutreans as well. But if the Aryan/Solutreans really were a superior warrior race, and one which had close to 5,500 years to settle the continent (and the accompanying increase in population that goes with that), then how could this superior people be exterminated by relatively few bands of less technologically advanced, "Beringians"? Wouldn't the Solutreans be able to wipe out these small, isolated groups as soon as it looked like they were going to become significant competitors for resources?

In their efforts to make Europeans into the victims of an ancient race war, "White Nationalists" inadvertently provide evidence that they aren't exactly on the top of the human hierarchy.

Still, claiming to be the victims of genocide by a less advanced, fewer in number and genetically inferior (their claims) population is actually preferable to the alternative.

Perhaps the best evidence that ancient Europeans might have made their way across the Atlantic at one time (and the evidence is still flimsy at best) is found not in material remains, but in genetics. Among the five main genetic markers found in modern First Nations peoples, four are clearly Asian in origin. However there is a fifth known as Haplogroup X which, in addition to being found in the Americas, is found in Western Asia and in Europe. This marker is found in all Native American groups in North and South America, but it is most pronounced among the Algonquian peoples.

Even though this is perhaps the best evidence for the Solutrean Hypothesis, one will rarely hear a "White Nationalist" proponent of the hypothesis discuss it. Of course, our readers can guess the reason why.

Rather than wiping out the Solutrean peoples of the Americas, the "Beringians" and Solutreans shared their genetics. In other words, they regularly knocked boots... or moccasins if you will.

Based on the genetics, the Solutreans would still be here in the genetics of their descendants who intermarried with those nasty "Beringians." In other words, and using the rhetoric of the "White Nationalists" the Solutreans would be the first race traitors of the Americas.

See why they would rather claim to have been wiped out?
Since Haplogroup X was found in Asia and evidently diffused from central Siberia into America regardless, it's a non-issue, but that was an amusing insight nonetheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You're awfully tone deaf for someone who wants to be 'flowing,' to use that stupid niggerism.
On that topic, people from my own age group and sub-culture have described my rapping in positive terms, despite the disparagement of out-of-touch lame ass weirdos here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Why would the government turn bones over to indiots, and bury discovery sites, and in general do its all to prevent old skeletons from being studied? There's only one answer to that question, and you don't have the guts to face it.
Is this another asinine reference to Kennewick Man, which is housed at the Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture at a University of Washington campus? Are these "indiots" the curators? A Google Scholar search of the phrase "Kennewick Man" returns 1,650 results. Feel free to look them over, Professor. Be sure to keep in mind James Chatters's observation that, "he is not significantly different from other Paleoamerican males in most characteristics."
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what the truth is, and have said as much.
 
Old June 28th, 2011 #96
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled
 
Lagergeld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,618
Lagergeld
Default

NM Valdez talks like a white dude. I've seen white antifas pretend to be Mexicans/Indians before, nothing new.

Last edited by Lagergeld; June 28th, 2011 at 10:21 PM.
 
Old June 28th, 2011 #97
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled
 
Lagergeld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,618
Lagergeld
Default

Even without the eyes, you can see clear Mongoloid features on this dude. Came from the Great Spirit 15,000 years ago? Me don't think so! "Indigenous"? Not even. These people are Chinks that forgot their roots, and they're still inventing identities as they go along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post


Last edited by Lagergeld; June 28th, 2011 at 10:17 PM.
 
Old June 28th, 2011 #98
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled
 
Lagergeld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,618
Lagergeld
Default

Who needs Buckingham Palace when you can have a "nest"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Apache...nests


 
Old June 28th, 2011 #99
Steve B
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 6,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
NM Valdez talks like a white dude. I've seen white antifas pretend to be Mexicans/Indians before, nothing new.
Possible, then they got a lisping bean with gay hand gestures to do the Youtube vids to really pour on the lutz.
 
Old June 29th, 2011 #100
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH
 
N.M. Valdez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,382
N.M. Valdez
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
NM Valdez talks like a white dude.
In terms of actual talking, I've been told that I have an "ebonics speech pattern."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
I've seen white antifas pretend to be Mexicans/Indians before, nothing new.
That might be sustainable if I hadn't provided very significant proof that I was an Indian, something you might know about if you actually read posts on the forum. And as I've pointed out before, it shouldn't even be a threat to your genetic determinism that a single Indian fucks up so many of your so-called great debaters on the forum here. You can incorporate that into your ideology by calling me an outlier far from an average; that's what Vuvuzela Gonorihhia did before being banned. But your dogma is so entrenched, so fanatical, so zealous, that you refuse to accept the existence of even a single Indian that defies your expectations.

Also, there are numerous white Mexicans. Clearly you're as moronic as Slave B here on this topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
Even without the eyes, you can see clear Mongoloid features on this dude.
That's me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
Came from the Great Spirit 15,000 years ago? Me don't think so! "Indigenous"? Not even.
Stupid strawman. I've been maintaining throughout this thread and elsewhere that Indians originated from a Siberian migrant population twenty to thirty thousand years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
These people are Chinks that forgot their roots, and they're still inventing identities as they go along!
Then euros are East Africans that forgot their roots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
Who needs Buckingham Palace when you can have a "nest"?
And who needs Teotihuacan:



when you can have a teepee:



Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Possible, then they got a lisping bean with gay hand gestures to do the Youtube vids to really pour on the lutz.
Which lisping bean are you talking about, Slave B? Vicente Fox?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what the truth is, and have said as much.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09 AM.
Page generated in 0.24839 seconds.