VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 29th, 2013 #21
AJG
Holohoax Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna Wolf View Post
You never answered mine!
Are we really going to have to go back to the whole reading comprehension thing?

Perhaps you would like to provide an example of how the mantra is successful on a board where the slogan is "No jews. Just right."

Old January 29th, 2013 #22
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJG View Post
Are we really going to have to go back to the whole reading comprehension thing?

Perhaps you would like to provide an example of how the mantra is successful on a board where the slogan is "No jews. Just right."
This forum is viewable by anyone with the link. I won't be schooled in how to post as long as I stay in the guidelines. Don't you have someone else to monitor busy-body?

Bugger off. :P

Old January 29th, 2013 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
White privilege is the view that White Wealth is undeserved- above all else.

White wealth came from blind luck, slavery, stealing from people of color. Wealth that was placed here by God (Catholic social teaching) was hogged by Whites, at the expense of all others.

Whites are Marx's bourgeois- the exploiters who take from the actual producers of wealth- those doing physical labor.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE IS IT ALLOWABLE TO EVER EVER GIVE CREDIT TO WHITE INTELLIGENCE FOR MAKING THE MODERN WORLD.

WHITE WEALTH COMES FROM STEALING FROM NON-WHITES!!
White privilege is primarily about whites and blacks being treated differently. It's like complaining that people treat rabid dogs and normal dogs differently, or killer bees vs European bees. Jews make a political problem out of people acting rationally based on history and evidence.

Old January 29th, 2013 #24
Roy
Perception Manager

From the forum down the road (SF):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
On the issue of black dolls:

The reason there are more White dolls than black dolls is simple: White kids invariably play with White dolls....and given the choice between the 2 black kids will play with White dolls as well.

Toy companies are in the business of making money, not pandering to noisy troublemakers (or rather they should be) so they make the doll which sells more, not out of "White privilege" or "White supremacy" but rather because it just sells better.

What is this "White privilege" thing we're supposed to have anyway? Am I so priviliged simply because of my race? Can I go to a White only church? Are there White movies? Is there a Miss White America? Am I so privileged as to have several civil rights groups looking out for me? Is there a Congressional White Caucus? Am I privileged enough to have legions of sycophants who will absolve me of any wrongdoing and blame my current actions on supposed crimes committed against my ancestors?

Seriously I need to know: What is this White privilege and how do I start cashing in on it?

Old January 30th, 2013 #25
M. Gerard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna Wolf View Post
Unsure as to your point here.

Are you somehow implying that naziwhokilledsixmillionjews/RACIST/White Guilt/colonization/slavery/Jim Crow/Holocaust droning have not been successful?
"White privilege" is another one of all these mass mind programming techniques the "Privileged/Hostile Elite" introduced to get the white race to:

1. denounce their heritage and their race
2. become so uncomfortable they just go away
3. commit racial suicide

Or how about this? (Copied from a book ad on another thread) : White privilege is part of a world-wide offensive against the past, present and future of European-descended peoples

Old January 30th, 2013 #26
Thomas777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
White privilege is primarily about whites and blacks being treated differently. It's like complaining that people treat rabid dogs and normal dogs differently, or killer bees vs European bees. Jews make a political problem out of people acting rationally based on history and evidence.
It goes one-step beyond that. The Judeo-Liberal left, as opposed to the old Marxist left, actually makes war on history, in lieu of viewing history as a quasi-divine imperative.

One thing that is striking about this commentariat of fools is that they make a study of punitively critiquing history as ''incorrect'' or ''immoral''.

Discussing ''white privilege'' in the context of a (formerly) white country doesn't make any sense, political judgments aside. It would be like talking about ''Japanese privilege'' in a discussion of Japan or ''Melanesian privilege'' in a study of the primitive societies of the Pacific.

Societies develop under concrete circumstances, in other words, and the social regimes that come to dominate human societies reflect these circumstances. This lacks moral implications to everybody other than bourgeois liberals and Jewish culture distorters.

Old January 30th, 2013 #27
M. Gerard

Well, the Japanese did have the Ainu, you know. And the Ainu pretty much went instinct. At least, in the pix I have seen, they all look mixed blood. And I read that the Ainu would tattoo beards on their lovely daughters so the Japanese wouldn't kidnap the girls. They were still doing the tattoos in the age of photography.

Old January 30th, 2013 #28
Thomas777

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Gerard View Post
Well, the Japanese did have the Ainu, you know. And the Ainu pretty much went instinct. At least, in the pix I have seen, they all look mixed blood.
There's an ongoing dispute in academic quarters about what became of the Ainu - one theory, that is rather compelling, is that the Samurai caste were in fact the remnants of the Ainu aristocracy; although this cannot be entirely substantiated by the genetic record.

One thing that is telling about the Japanese sense of their own racial origins (historically speaking) is that post-Meiji, the Shintoist ideology gained steam due to a belief among both the peasants and the literate classes that the ''pure'' Japanese nation had a primordial origin, inextricably related to Ainu shamanism - and that this national essence should be identified, isolated, and cultivated and concomitantly shorn of ''tainted'' influences.

All of this aside, the important point for purposes of this thread is that the manner in which societies develop cannot be ''correct'' or ''incorrect'', morally speaking. Its a logical fallacy and an ahistorical conceptual bias to discuss dominant national groups as ''privileged''. It simply doesn't describe anything that is historically significant or intelligible.

I remember Rachel Maddow onetime chiding Buchanan, posing the question as to why every Supreme Court justice for centuries was a ''white male''. Its kind of like asking why Aztec emperors were ''Mesoamerican males''. Who would they have been? Chinese females?

Old January 30th, 2013 #29
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Given what is known, and can be easily be verified, about the jew position/status/situation in banking, media, publishing, entertainment, diamond industry, medical, legal, billionaires, etc aspects of Western civilization, it is ridicules that anybody could make a claim that 'White privilege' exist.

It would have been like White South Africans, during the Apartheid period, constantly claiming "Zulu privilege', or whatever the largest black tribe is i SA, in an effort to draw attention from the fact White likely controlled and owned everything that was significant.

Whites are just not capable of the 'big lie' as the jew. Whites would never think of this type of strategy. That is why the goytardz cannot see what is happening.

Last edited by Tintin; January 30th, 2013 at 02:36 PM.

Old January 30th, 2013 #30
Rick Ronsavelle

reticules plural of ret·i·cule
Noun
A woman's small handbag, typically having a drawstring.

Old January 30th, 2013 #31
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_ View Post
Race is a social construct. United negro college fund. nationalism is racism. Pro israel. We are all the same. Asians are good at math. Men and women are equal. Men can't multitask. Gays are just the same as us. queer eye for the straight guy. Affirmative action good. White Privilege bad.

That some peoples minds agree with all of those things without seeing contradictions speaks volumes about what we are dealing with.
Well stated, and because it needs to be seen again and again.

Old January 30th, 2013 #32
Ironguard1940

Default White privilege? Oh, yes

Well, hell, I am a benefactor of White privilege. I have the 'privilege' of having to live in a 'country' with tens of millions of nonwhite scum not to mention many tens of millions of self-hating White slimebags who 'culturally enrich' us 'privileged' Whites with their deviant criminal behavior and constant whining about how the White man keeps them down with our racism. I am also 'privileged' to have to work my ass off for the crumbs that hymie allows me to keep to pay some of my bills. Crumbling cities, gun control, nonwhite-on-White crime, spiraling national debt, minority set-aside quotas, STDs, third world diseases, how could a White NOT be privileged by it all?

Old January 31st, 2013 #33
Alexander M.

Default Anti-Whites Insist That Integration Must Be Enforced Everywhere Because Whites Don’t Want It

Posted by Bob on January 29th, 2013 under Coaching Session

As I pointed out in “You Are not Denying Genocide, You are Justifying It,” we can take advantage of the fact that we know exactly what the enemy’s replies will be. That article stated that we know most of them are going to say how horrible whites are.

The reply to this is, “So you are justifying genocide.” They are admitting the program is to rid the earth of whites, but that is OK because whites are so awful. Which sounds a lot like what Hitler said about the Jews.

Then there is the “Nobody forces you to intermarry” bit.

This leads us to an interesting insight into their views they never mention. I leave it to you how to use it AFTER you have made the Mantra clear.

The whole white genocide movement is based on the assumption that if there is any white community anywhere, all whites will go there. Integration must be forced, because always no country can be white.
Be Sociable, Share!

http://www.whitakeronline.org/blog/2...-dont-want-it/

Old January 31st, 2013 #34
Joe_Smith

You look at the list of people who invented the concept of "white privilege" , and you find yourself looking at some very Chosen names. Jew Freud invented the idiotic concept of projection, even that in and of itself is a Jewish projection. The only race that projects its own subconscious onto others is the Jewish race. It's common to find gentile white liberals that believe in faggotry, that races are equal, etc, but the whole White privilege doctrine is endorsed by mostly Jews trying to incite blacks against whites.

The Noel Ignatievs of the world go up in front of non-whites, with his repulsive inbred face and eccentric/repulsive Jewish ticks, and says "look at me! I'm a white man and I'm disgusting! Whites must be exterminated!", then right after, he goes home to his Jewish wife and makes another donation to AIPAC.

Old February 1st, 2013 #35
Alexander M.

Default The "White Privilege" Defense: The Reason Nkosi Thadiwe Killed Brittney Watts Exposed in Atlanta Court

Taking the concept of “white privilege” to its logical conclusion.

This is what Nkosi Thadiwe has done in Atlanta, Georgia.

The blood of Brittney Watts is on your hands, Mr. Tim Wise
He shot three white girls.

One white girl is dead; another is paralyzed; another escaped with only a scar to remind her of... her "white privilege."

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blog...se-reason.html

Tags
#1, white privilege

Thread