VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 9th, 2014 #21
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Yes - it's entertainment. They feel no responsibility to control what they say, it's just someone else's problem. As long as they're amused, that's goal #1.

You didn't read what I said, like 90% of VNNers. I said I would grandfather existing posters. I don't like to change the rules on people who signed up under different ones. That's not fair. Sometimes it might be necessary, but not often (I can't think of an example, even). It would be GOING FORWARD, the requirement for NEW REGISTRANTS TO USE THEIR REAL NAME.

Yes, we could predict it would reduce the number of registrants but enhance the overall seriousness of posts. But it's also a good example of the conservative principle of unintended consequences. IF we adopted such a rule, it would most likely ramify in a way we wouldn't expect. Most unexpected consequences are bad, not good. Since things are going ok here, there doesn't seem to be any overwhelming need for new sign-up rules. But anything that will enhance the quality of the average poster and post is something worth considering, so it's something I think about from time to time.

Maybe in Europe. In the US, they don't care about 90% who are simply posting on a forum, they care about people who are overt leaders, or at least notable loudmouths.
Alex, I wasn't responding per se to your post. I was talking in general. I read what you said about grandfathering. Try whatever you think will work, but I feel pretty confident that your forum will have very few new members under a rule like that. You will get people on SSI, or retired people, but your working people, the same people that might contribute, will not endanger their work future for the questionable value of posting under real names, especially if they have a White family to support.

Old February 9th, 2014 #22
Jimmy Marr

As a grandfather, I object to the use of ageist terminology on this forum.

It's pubescent.

Old February 9th, 2014 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
As a grandfather, I object to the use of ageist terminology on this forum.

It's pubescent.
Uh oh... (thinking hard)... we will LONG-TOOTH pre-sters... how's that?

Old February 9th, 2014 #24
Gloriana jacinto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
Alex, I wasn't responding per se to your post. I was talking in general. I read what you said about grandfathering. Try whatever you think will work, but I feel pretty confident that your forum will have very few new members under a rule like that. You will get people on SSI, or retired people, but your working people, the same people that might contribute, will not endanger their work future for the questionable value of posting under real names, especially if they have a White family to support.
Don't offend me that way please. I work and study.

Old February 9th, 2014 #25
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloriana jacinto View Post
Don't offend me that way please. I work and study.
With a real name like that you have nothing to worry about. It is us Germanics they are looking to destroy. Anyway. People should do what they feel like doing.

Old February 10th, 2014 #26
313Chris

Quote:
With a real name like that you have nothing to worry about. It is us Germanics they are looking to destroy. Anyway. People should do what they feel like doing.
I also have a Latin-sounding last name, but I'd just as well prefer not to go out of my way and provoke personal reprisal from a dying and unstable collective entity like the Judeo-Marxist Left, over something minor like internet posts. If someday I'm ever targeted for personal destruction, then I hope it will be for something that drives a dagger through their hearts.

Old February 10th, 2014 #27
Rounder

Gee, where are all the self-proclaimed pussy bunders ?? Cat got their tongues ?? Their silence is deafening. he he he he. .

(I just couldn't resist saying that)

Old February 10th, 2014 #28
Rounder

(quote)
"EnduroDougUMWarnerM471L
I used to think blatant racism and threatening behavior would go away when sites started forcing people to use their real Twitter/Facebook accounts as part of the commenting procedure. Boy was that naive of me.

Gotta give them credit for owning that shit though."(end quote)

NOTE: Mein Gott !! Not only have the faggots come out, now we see that even the GD lemmings are coming out.

So when, you might ask, will the pussy bund come out ?? Why, after we've taken over the military, the government, and the media, and after their bosses start wearing swastika armbands, that's when, according to the pussy bund's own time table.

Old February 10th, 2014 #29
procopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Gee, where are all the self-proclaimed pussy bunders ?? Cat got their tongues ?? Their silence is deafening. he he he he. .

(I just couldn't resist saying that)
It's always fascinating to see a man that believes in using stupid acts of violence, defends admitted pedophiles and convicted serial killers, but calls everyone a pussy for not posting their real ID on a forum associated with him. That type of man makes the case for anonymity all by himself. If everyone is forced to use real names (and there is no way to do so), then all there will be new to this forum is lairs, misfits, feds, idiots and all the other types no "movement" ever wants.

Old February 10th, 2014 #30
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The point of this thread is if you force people to operate under their own names, more of them will. The leftists called people's bluff, and more racists were for-real than they thought. That's what some of these lefties are saying, which is why I posted this. I've thought about the same thing for VNN, many times, but never done it. It would certainly clear up the clownage. But if we ever do, and we might, I will grandfather it. Since morons aren't familiar with that term, GRANDFATHERING means that those who signed up under DIFFERENT RULES will not have to comply with the NEW ONES. That means you can keep your fake name, even if we institute a new new new policy of ONLY REAL NAMES ALLOWED TO SIGN UP.
Needless to say, I will applaud this new policy even without the grandfathering. Implement it right now, is what I recommend.

Courage is infectious. It can spread like wildfire.

As we all know, more and more whites are awakening and finding their backbones. And the jews are being broadly exposed to the masses via the internet, as is black crime, white genocide, and all the rest.

This is no time to hide. It is our duty, as jew-wise racially aware Aryans, to boldly step up to the plate, and demonstrate the will of our convictions by at least saying who we are as we educate newbies who visit us seeking truth and leadership.

VNNF will never produce real leaders, or even activists, so long as it's dominated by self-proclaimed anonymous cowards.

Last edited by Rounder; February 10th, 2014 at 10:08 AM.

Old February 10th, 2014 #31
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
It's always fascinating to see a man that believes in using stupid acts of violence, defends admitted pedophiles and convicted serial killers, but calls everyone a pussy for not posting their real ID on a forum associated with him. That type of man makes the case for anonymity all by himself. If everyone is forced to use real names (and there is no way to do so), then all there will be new to this forum is lairs, misfits, feds, idiots and all the other types no "movement" ever wants.
Your self interests and personal security compels you to exaggerate and insult. Obviously, if you have your way, the WN movement will be made up entirely of anonymous typists, permanently.

If newbies come here and see lots of WNs posting under their real names, then the newbies will be emboldened to do the same.

Furthermore, since the main objective of this forum is to properly educate large numbers of whites, and since the vast majority come here only for that purpose and not for the purpose of registering and posting themselves, then it's obvious these whites will be far more apt to believe real WNs rather than anonymous ones. Even lemmings lack respect for anonymous so-called educators.

Last edited by Rounder; February 10th, 2014 at 10:13 AM.

Old February 10th, 2014 #32
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
So when, you might ask, will the pussy bund come out ?? Why, after we've taken over the military, the government, and the media, and after their bosses start wearing swastika armbands, that's when, according to the pussy bund's own time table.
We aren't going to win by using our names on the internet. I'd show up for a meeting of a well run organization with an intelligent strategy, starting with a media strategy. We weren't defeated by marches in the street. Not even during the civil rights movement. Nor were we defeated by debates, meetings or rallies. We were defeated by the Jewish media. A leader that understood the media, a combination of George Lincoln Rockwell, Joseph Goebbels, Roger Ailes, D.W. Griffith and Ronald Reagan, could build a media empire that would change the world.

Start building that and I'll pitch in.

Old February 10th, 2014 #33
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
We aren't going to win by using our names on the internet. I'd show up for a meeting of a well run organization with an intelligent strategy, starting with a media strategy. We weren't defeated by marches in the street. Not even during the civil rights movement. Nor were we defeated by debates, meetings or rallies. We were defeated by the Jewish media. A leader that understood the media, a combination of George Lincoln Rockwell, Joseph Goebbels, Roger Ailes, D.W. Griffith and Ronald Reagan, could build a media empire that would change the world.

Start building that and I'll pitch in.
Tis not for soldiers, much less net cunts, to know the reason why, but to do or die.

We'll consider your advice, though. Meantime, come out, stand up, shut up, and fight.

Old February 10th, 2014 #34
luftwaffensoldat
Witness to Genocide

Lack of anonymity discourages people from being honest and telling us what's really on their minds. They would also be more politically correct. Anonymity is good because it allows people to say whatever they want, whenever they want. If everybody had to use their real names, there would be virtually no activity on this forum.

Old February 10th, 2014 #35
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by luftwaffensoldat View Post
Lack of anonymity discourages people from being honest and telling us what's really on their minds.
I think you're just saying that because it's in your personal, chicken self interest. If "people" are too GD yellow to put their names by what's on their minds, then neither they nor what's on their minds, are worth a shit.

Quote:
If everybody had to use their real names, there would be virtually no activity on this forum.
Twitter and Face Book just proved that's a myth. More and more whites are now standing up publicly for what they truly believe. They show guts. Jew-wise, racially aware WNs should also.

Last edited by Rounder; February 10th, 2014 at 05:08 PM.

Old February 10th, 2014 #36
Rounder

Quote:
Columbus didn't have a Germanic name either, but he was an Aryan with blue eyes and reddish hair.

If I had my way, you anonymous cunt bunders would be forced to stand on street corners with signs around your yellow necks, saying "Gas the Jews and Niggers".

Old February 10th, 2014 #37
Gordon Green
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Columbus didn't have a Germanic name either, but he was an Aryan with blue eyes and reddish hair.

Strange. I've seen a few Jew claims on Columbus on here.

Old February 10th, 2014 #38
313Chris

Quote:
If I had my way, you anonymous cunt bunders would be forced to stand on street corners with signs around your yellow necks, saying "Gas the Jews and Niggers".
And if I had my way, you would be forced to stand on a street corner with a sign around your yellow neck, saying "I ratted out my comrades to the government to save my own ass."

Old February 10th, 2014 #39
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Green View Post
Strange. I've seen a few Jew claims on Columbus on here.
The Encyclopedia Britannica used to say that Cristobal Colon was Spanish with a jewish mother.

Old February 10th, 2014 #40
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Tis not for soldiers, much less net cunts, to know the reason why, but to do or die.

We'll consider your advice, though. Meantime, come out, stand up, shut up, and fight.
If someone starts a serious organization I will.

Tags
#1, anonymity

Thread