Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 5th, 2014 #2
N.B. Forrest

That is an excellent expose of the comprehensive scientific manipulation of the mass mind and just who's directing that manipulation from the shadows (albeit from a jew/race-blind libturd perspective).

Big-money globalist race-traitors & kikes: that sums it up.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 6th, 2014 #3
notmenomore

I particularly liked the JFK quote. Somehow, I'd lost track of that one, but it comes across anew as even more significant and, perhaps, explanatory in viewing his demise. A question: how did JFK (especially considering that he was the son of old Joe) ever make it through the vetting processes of the CFR in the first place?

Old September 6th, 2014 #4
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
I particularly liked the JFK quote. Somehow, I'd lost track of that one, but it comes across anew as even more significant and, perhaps, explanatory in viewing his demise. A question: how did JFK (especially considering that he was the son of old Joe) ever make it through the vetting processes of the CFR in the first place?
It came down to a choice between secret race realist Nixon and naive nigger lover JFK. JFK didn't like jews, but who does? Nixon was smarter and more dangerous. In 1960 a purge of communist jews wasn't out of the question, and that would have thinned out their elite ranks. If anyone could do it Nixon, the man who took down Alger Hiss, could. Better to go with a lightweight like Kennedy.

Tags
#1, conformity

Thread