VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 6th, 2008 #21
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz_molecular View Post
Uh , the fact that you will live past 40 .
Are you claiming that quality of life is proportional to quantity of life? Does the man of today who lives to 70 lead a life of higher quality than the man of yesterday who lived to 40, because of an additional 30 years of slaving behind a desk, lying on a couch watching television, sitting at the wheel of his SUV, and chatting of his cellular phone with customised ringtone?

Quote:
Of your 19 children , more than 2 will reach adulthood.
Did you pull that ratio out of ... your ass? Such a mortality rate would have made our species worm fodder long before the advent of applied science.

Quote:
That your over 30 and have more than 4 teeth in your head.
Dental hygiene is ancient, and hasn't changed all that much. The greatest cause of tooth decay is still improper diet. Yet even the kaffirs down here who live of maize and never see a dentist in their lives generally have most of their teeth intact. Obviously, a species which loses its means of eating at the age of thirty is not going to have evolved to live to twice that age.

Quote:
The last time your were stalked by a leopard or bear , was ?
I've been stalked by a hairless baboon wielding another one of those marvels of applied science, the handgun.

Quote:
When the harvest failed and hunting wasn't good , your neighbors saw you as a viable food source .
Are you claiming that ancient Europeans practised cannibalism?

Quote:
That lush forest you described looks much different with 2 meters of snow and a howling wind at 20 below zero .
Are you suggesting that ease and comfort are synonymous with quality?

Those two meters of snow and howling winds are what made our species strong, intelligent and inventive.

Quote:
Your first 4 wives died in childbirth while still in their teens .
Complete nonsense, made even more nonsensical when coupled with your claim of a 17/19 mortality rate before adulthood. For a species which has one offspring per mating, one mating per year, and a maturation rate of nearly two decades, this would mean extinction. Giving live birth is not a liability for mammals. If it were, we would still be laying eggs.

Quote:
If you want another one , you will have to raid the next tribe for a preteen girl , if they don't kill you .
But I'll have to steal 48, because only five of those will reach adulthood, and four will die in childbirth.

Quote:
That is if the 'head man' of your tribe didn't decide there were too many males in the tribe already and had you castrated or killed before puberty .
Are you claiming that ancient Europeans practised castration of their kind?

Quote:
If your starving parents hadn't abandon you as an infant in the forest because there wasn't any food .
Been reading too much Hansel and Gretel? And these days they abandon you at the foundling home to have your ass raped by your homosexual foster parents; or, more commonly, they abandon you in front of the television to have your mind raped by Michael Eisner, Murray Rothstein and Doctor Phil.

Quote:
You're living in a Rousseauian daydream .
This has nothing to do with Rousseau and "civilisation" versus the "state of nature". Choose an ancient civilisation for comparison if you like. It's not even about innovations which have been beneficial. It is about the claim that applied science has improved our quality of life. I for one am willing to bet you cannot even define quality of life.

Last edited by Sándor Petőfi; April 6th, 2008 at 06:09 AM.

Old April 6th, 2008 #22
brutus

Our White minds naturally strive toward progress in order to better our lot in life. It's simply part of our innate survival strategy. This website chronicles and debates the jew's corruption of our march forward.

If we're going to debate progress we must include the jew's negative influence as a variable.

A parasite weakens the host. The weaken host staggers and reels as it walks forward unwittingly knocking over things as it goes along. This doesn't mean that that host shouldn't continue onward. Because for our kind, to stop moving forward is to die.

Old April 6th, 2008 #23
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Uh , the fact that you will live past 40 .
This is actually a Feudal statistic which is completely true, people often died of over-exertion and accidents in mines and on the field. Nobles (As you'd expect) lived as long if not longer than an average person does now.

As for the reality of it, it's commonly predicted that most ancient people lived much longer than the common man of today. Hunting is not over-exerting and considering predators are a minority which gets hunted out quickly its a pretty safe life style to maintain.

Quote:
Of your 19 children , more than 2 will reach adulthood.
As mentioned before this is a pretty ridiculous statistic considering that even Mongols didn't have such death rates.

Quote:
That your over 30 and have more than 4 teeth in your head.
Paleontology doesn't agree with you. Does this look like four to you?

Quote:
The last time your were stalked by a leopard or bear , was ?
The chance of a bear stalking you instead of vice versa is relatively low considering you had both numerical superiority and range superiority.

Quote:
When the harvest failed and hunting wasn't good , your neighbors saw you as a viable food source .
Are we speaking of Europeans or Africans?
Quote:
That lush forest you described looks much different with 2 meters of snow and a howling wind at 20 below zero .
No one slept in the snow. You'll find that ancient Europeans either had stoves or a sort of hut with an opening in the middle and a fire raging right under the opening. This way there was constant warmth inside even when it was very cold outside. This principal has been used by nomads for ages.
Quote:
Your first 4 wives died in childbirth while still in their teens .
Actually this factor is naturally selected, over time you will see less of this happening because more problem-causing children will die.
Quote:
If you want another one , you will have to raid the next tribe for a preteen girl , if they don't kill you .
What's the difference of fighting for women from say fighting for oil? Oh I know, the fighters actually get a reward.
Quote:
That is if the 'head man' of your tribe didn't decide there were too many males in the tribe already and had you castrated or killed before puberty .
You know Darwin held that we descended from apes and not even he thought that we did this. Rather, he attributed this behavior purely to savages. This simply wasn't an outbreak because humans by evolution have maintained a 1:1 ratio, if what you said was true Whites wouldn't have a lot of variety. We would all likely have the same eye color, same hair color and roughly the same height and weight.

Quote:
If your starving parents hadn't abandon you as an infant in the forest because there wasn't any food .
If you have so many children dying while so many are being abandoned how is it that throughout history the population has only been rising?

Old April 6th, 2008 #24
Alan Ackerman
Banned

Quote:
Also realise these "group-races" don't have to be based on a "nation" concept: think like the Bene Gesserit; they don't even have to be local to each other. So a group of (White) people would enter into a contract regarding the type of ueber-race they want to create, with penalties for people going outside the group rules, just like the Bene Gesserit
I was fascinated by the book Dune, because it offers a metaphorical glimpse into the true occult masonic priesthood. It's not just about economics, it's about the supernatural nature of our existence and the 'B'nai Gesserits' mastery of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bene_Gesserit

Quote:
In the real world, the name "Bene Gesserit" was likely extracted from the legal Latin phrase "quamdiu se bene gesserit"[verification needed] (which means "as long as he/she shall behave himself well"), and treated as a name of a group of people because "bene" also is an alternate spelling of the Hebrew "B'nei" (בני) meaning 'people of' or 'sons of', which accounts for the other groups in the Dune series whose names also begin with the word "Bene,", i.e. the Bene Tleilax;[citation needed] the name "Gesserit" sounds close to the Hebrew noun "Gesher" (גשר) meaning 'bridge'.
Note the sand worm is really an uncircumsized penis in this picture.

http://www.sfondideldesktop.com/Imag.../Dune-0001.jpg

Note the demonization of the female principle/passive principle/christianity in this picture, the vagina with fangs.

Screen shots from FBI agent TEd Gunderson, exposing the Satanic child abuse rings.

http://i29.tinypic.com/2u5qo01.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/m93y42.jpg

sorry about all the fucked up white space on the picture, I have no idea how microsoft manages to fuck up every old windows program so bad, it's mind boggling. You can't even simply crop an image anymore or do a simple zoom in/zoom out, they've fucked up almost every basic function in microsoft paint. How do they do it? how do they fuck up these basic, common functions? I don't get it. I can't believe the lack of basic, simply programs that do really simple basic stuff, oh you can get adobe Photoshop and spend countless hours learning how to do simple things, they're all wayyyyy too complicated for doing just basic simple stuff, it's like these computer programmers are all nutty crazy people trying to confuse you with their actions, makes me think of the tower of babble story in the bible, not a true story, but an intelligent allegory for the world.

it's just amazing how there's really a lack of basic simple programs that do basic simple shit effectively. all you got are these monstrous programs with tens of thousands of functions and finding out how to just do basic things becomes a dreadful experience.

Microsoft paint used to be an awesome little program, basic simple editing functions, easy to use, then they hire a bunch of sand niggers and dot head programmers and affirmative action chicks to completely to fuck it up and render it useless.

Lview pro is the only picture editor I've ever found that was simple, elegant to actually use, but it's not free, damnit.

Last edited by brutus; April 6th, 2008 at 05:53 PM. Reason: pics too large - forum is slow enough lately. Try the simple paint program to crop image - brutus

Old April 6th, 2008 #25
Joe McGee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
I am a little overwhelmed that my thread was stickied. Thank you.
So is every other poster on the board, Heather. I suppose Brutus is doing his best JewTree imitation.

In memory of little 12 year old Emily Elizabeth Haddock, murdered by niggers.

Old April 6th, 2008 #26
William Burcker
Itz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Ackerman View Post
Hitler began the third reich with 12 people in a bar.

12 people who are united is a formiddable force. if they realize the power they have, that they can conquer any other group of less than 12 people, they can really do alot.
Imagine a cabal of 12 people within a government agency, they would effectively rule that agency, more or less, as long as they remained steadfast and loyal in their secrecy.

It doesn't take alot of people, it just takes a few people with good sense, to know what to do, how to do it, how to conspire and use their friendship to control a large, unorganized population. A handful of Jews, maybe a few thousand control with incredible detail a horde of 300 million people in the US, they seek to destroy religion because it may unite people in a rival gang, they seek to destroy race for the same reason. Do they do it consciously? Absolutely, just like all people do it consciously, they're just better at it. Quit whining about how evil they are, you're just as evil, but not as smart or talented at it.

All members of the group must understand that the purpose of the group is to intimidate other people, like the Jews and niggers do, they are never under any delusions as to what the purpose of their group is. Whites have come to believe the non-sense that they are here to help people, that is the purpose of their organizations. the purpose of any group is power and status of group members, and to intimidate and dominate others, sometimes by pretending to help them or assimilating them and making use of them.

this is still the 2+2 phase, it's along way from here to world conquest.

If the whites in your group don't know what 2+2 is, then they don't belong in your group. One idiot and a gang of 12 can never do anything.
The severe cataclysm that was the German economy at the time elicited this response, and facillitated its edification.

Helping other people is not nonsense. Again, jew, you are defaming a quality about Whites that adds up to virtue and societal benefit when the recipients are other Whites in a collective environment, but add up to vice and societal degredation when it is directed at non-Whites in a multicultural environment.

Time and again, you explicate values that are in contradistinction to ours. We do not need your advice. If there were as few Whites in the world as there are jews, I have no doubt that our values would, under similar circumstances of hyper-ethnocentricity, vastly belittle yours.

Our problem is that we have not yet begun to fight. We, as a race, do not even understand there is a war going on against us. You, the jew, on the other hand, have been fighting this war against us for many hundreds of years. Germany was just a quick infintesimal preview of what we can do when we band together on a racial level.

Old April 6th, 2008 #27
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Are you claiming that ancient Europeans practised cannibalism?
Absolutely ! Ancient skeletons all over Europe show 'butcher marks' . Animals don't use flint tools .

The Donner Party isn't a myth . To think that ancient man would behave differently is to deny experience .

Last edited by Itz_molecular; April 6th, 2008 at 04:10 PM.

Old April 6th, 2008 #28
Itz_molecular
Banned

I sure am ! They did it up until the 1800's , just for rich man's music .
Just guess what they would do in competition for young women .

Old April 6th, 2008 #29
Itz_molecular
Banned

If you have so many children dying while so many are being abandoned how is it that throughout history the population has only been rising?

Not true . European population was small and mostly static for centuries upon centuries with some massive declines that took centuries to recover from . Like two major plagues and regular famines .

Old April 6th, 2008 #30
brutus

RE: Joe McGee

Quote:
So is every other poster on the board, Heather. I suppose Brutus is doing his best JewTree imitation.
In my opinion Heather Blue has brought up a valid topic for discussion. If you don't think so, lets hear what you have to say.

If you dare to think that you're bright enough to quote JSM, why don't you contribute some of that brainpower to the topic at hand instead of taking cheap shots at me?

Old April 6th, 2008 #31
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:

Not true . European population was small and mostly static for centuries upon centuries with some massive declines that took centuries to recover from . Like two major plagues and regular famines .
It has been constantly rising through the centuries, compared to the billions of Asians it wasn't large but it happened the two events you mentioned were indeed significant declines however they don't in any way effect the general trend. If only two people survive and most people die before they can even produce two people that means that we would be extinct, that's not the case. European populations have been constantly rising with some exceptions but there has never been a consistent decline like there is now.

Sandor was saying 4000 years ago, that puts us at 2000 BC.

There was growth both worldwide and in Europe. Significant at that.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; April 6th, 2008 at 06:33 PM.

Old April 6th, 2008 #32
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Absolutely ! Ancient skeletons all over Europe show 'butcher marks' . Animals don't use flint tools .
Inaccurate. There is some debate over Cro-Magnons possibly having hunted Neanderthals. However, bones don't prove anyone was eaten, and neither do marks. Even more so when a bunch of Jews and lackeys are trying to "prove" things.

Then again, I wasn't talking about prehistoric, but ancient historic Europe. The Germans certainly never ate each other.

Quote:
The Donner Party isn't a myth . To think that ancient man would behave differently is to deny experience.
Only those who had frozen to death were eaten. Nobody was hunted down and stewed in a pot, as you are trying to make out. "If you lived before the 19th century, you might have be eaten by your neighbour." Rubbish.

Quote:

I sure am ! They did it up until the 1800's , just for rich man's music .
Just guess what they would do in competition for young women .
Catholic lunatics from the 17th and 18th century Italy castrating a handful of boys to sing in their choirs does not equate to a practise of castration amongst Europeans, and most certainly not as you have attempted to imply it. The Germans never emasculated their boys; certainly not before having a Semitic death cult forced upon them.

Last edited by Sándor Petőfi; April 6th, 2008 at 06:39 PM.

Old April 6th, 2008 #33
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:

A greater global vision of our cause seems absolutely necessary , to me . I would really appreciate HB flilling out the concept with some more ideas .

If I had a suspicious mind , I'd almost think that jewish trolls are trying to sabotage this most important subject .

Old April 6th, 2008 #34
Joe McGee

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post

In my opinion Heather Blue has brought up a valid topic for discussion. If you don't think so, lets hear what you have to say.

If you dare to think that you're bright enough to quote JSM, why don't you contribute some of that brainpower to the topic at hand instead of taking cheap shots at me?

Wasn't meant to be a cheap shot, just my observation. Mind blazing articles by Kaminski, Grimm, Dr. Pierce, probably even Dr. Revelo Oliver and perhaps Hitler have been posted and have not been stickied.

In memory of little 12 year old Emily Elizabeth Haddock, murdered by niggers.

Old April 6th, 2008 #35
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
It has been constantly rising through the centuries, compared to the billions of Asians it wasn't large
That graph , the one you posted . Is over 90% Asiatics , Chinese , Indians and Persians. Europeans were a very tiny segment of the global population . ( Read the notes on that graph , not one mentions major European cities or populations ).

European , especially North Europe was very thinly populated . The few and far between place names proves that the population was tiny and static .

European , especially in the north , population didn't grow until the introduction of the iron blade plow . Then it exploded .

Just an example , in the 1200's , Paris was the largest city in Europe at about 20,000 . China had dozens of cities over a million , at the same time .

Last edited by Itz_molecular; April 6th, 2008 at 07:29 PM.

Old April 6th, 2008 #36
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post
However, bones don't prove anyone was eaten, and neither do marks.
HUH ?? Or the associated crushed skulls .

Old April 6th, 2008 #37
Alan Ackerman
Banned

Quote:
Helping other people is not nonsense. Again, jew, you are defaming a quality about Whites that adds up to virtue and societal benefit when the recipients are other Whites in a collective environment, but add up to vice and societal degredation when it is directed at non-Whites in a multicultural environment.
It's comical ZOG is worried I might influence numbskulls like you.

Old April 6th, 2008 #38
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
That graph , the one you posted . Is over 90% Asiatics , Chinese , Indians and Persians. Europeans were a very tiny segment of the global population .
No they were about as significant as they are now. Today the % of White people is actually less than it was then. This means simply that the White population has been growing at its standard rate since then.

You can see the tip to the left of population growth.

European populations didn't grow much not because of ethical reasons but because many simply died of disease. This was a large problem in Greece towards the AD age. Generally however minus disease many more people were made than died.

On this graph you can see that at 1500 the population of China was only marginally larger than that of Europe.

At its peak Rome ruled over 25 million Europeans of the 36 million that then lived in Europe. The population of the world was estimated from 100-162 million meaning Europeans were at least 1/5th of the total world population.

Quote:
European , especially North Europe was very thinly populated . The few and far between place names proves that the population was tiny and static .
?
Quote:
European , especially in the north , population didn't grow until the introduction of the iron blade plow . Then it exploded .
It might have exploded then however it was always growing. The population of Greece alone at 0 AD was 5 million. From 1000 BC to 400 BC there was a tripling in their population. Obviously they had no iron blade plows.

You're right that the population was small in the North but it still is. What's your point? The largest countries in Europe are Russia, Germany, Poland, Britain , France and Italy none of which are in the North .
Quote:
Just an example , in the 1200's , Paris was the largest city in Europe at about 20,000 . China had dozens of cities over a million , at the same time .
That's funny considering 10-20% of the Earth was White.
You missed a digit by the way it was 200,000 by the end of the 1200's.

Old April 6th, 2008 #39
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
If only two people survive and most people die before they can even produce two people that means that we would be extinct, that's not the case.
I am not saying that . I am saying that people were at their absolute maximun fertility , women getting pregnant as often as possible , as long as possible and they were just staying static . That means a terrible death toll of those below the age of reproduction . ( only 2.1 children per couple need to survive for a static population , compensating for those naturally infertile. )

My 17 of 19 children dying before adulthood , comes from monastic and church records of Medieval times across Europe . Churches had literate priests and they kept detailed records on births and deaths .

Old April 6th, 2008 #40
brutus

Quote:
Wasn't meant to be a cheap shot, just my observation.
Trying to characterize me as being anything like JohnJoyTree is ludicrous in the extreme. Obviously you've not read too many of my posts.

Quote:
Mind blazing articles by Kaminski, Grimm, Dr. Pierce, probably even Dr. Revelo Oliver and perhaps Hitler have been posted and have not been stickied.
I've stickied Kaminski several times myself and as far as the other writers mentioned, they have more then ample representation. There are scads of links on their work on this website and countless others. Remember, this is a discussion board.

One of the things we try to do here is to cultivate our own. Certainly the universities aren't doing it. We encourage intellectual growth and inquiry and if I can make a small contribution toward this effort by recognizing someone going in the right direction, then I will do it regardless of gender.

Thread