Intellijintly Dezined

Thumbs up Attackers of Kessler and UTR Organizers are Being Charged

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/lo...e09bd31a8.html

Old September 15th, 2017 #542
Wednesday Owens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
All right. I am open to suggestions as to what to do whatever I possibly can that will help. HELP mind you, not just some foolish stunt to garner publicity and hurt James Fields, myself and what we are standing for in the process.
So it struck a note?

Too fucking bad if it rings false on your ears. I have walked the WPWW halls for almost ten years.

It is like fucking Hollywood, WN hasbeens tend to nut up when there is a new man in town.

It never fails. Know your history or STFU.

Old September 15th, 2017 #543
Ironguard1940

Default I got your false ringing motherfucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Owens View Post
So it struck a note?

Too fucking bad if it rings false on your ears. I have walked the WPWW halls for almost ten years.

It is like fucking Hollywood, WN hasbeens tend to nut up when there is a new man in town.

It never fails. Know your history or STFU.
And just who the fuck are you to lecture me or anyone here about activism? If you want to do that, lead, follow or YOU STFU, NUTSACK. TEN years? I have done it for 25 and counting. It is because of shitheads like you that the right will never be united. You run off at the mouth and that is all you know how to do. No solutions, just heaping the abuse on anyone and everyone looking for said solutions and answers. All right then, when you are ready to learn some manners and history, look me up, shit for brains. Otherwise, go to the fucking 'tard corral where your talents seem to be needed.

Old September 16th, 2017 #544
Robbie Key

Striker and Parrott discuss Charlottesville on this podcast:

https://dailystormer.is/mysterium-fa...arlottesville/
https://soundcloud.com/florian-geyer...harlottesville

Old September 16th, 2017 #545
Wednesday Owens
Banned

Quote:
And just who the fuck are you to lecture me or anyone here about activism? If you want to do that, lead, follow or YOU STFU, NUTSACK. TEN years? I have done it for 25 and counting. It is because of shitheads like you that the right will never be united. You run off at the mouth and that is all you know how to do. No solutions, just heaping the abuse on anyone and everyone looking for said solutions and answers. All right then, when you are ready to learn some manners and history, look me up, shit for brains. Otherwise, go to the fucking 'tard corral where your talents seem to be needed.
I was agreeing with you, clown. Thanks for helping me prove my point.

Old September 16th, 2017 #546
Ironguard1940

Default Liar

Quote:
I was agreeing with you, clown. Thanks for helping me prove my point.
Telling me to STFU is NOT agreeing with me, bitch. If your point is to cause dissention in the ranks, you certainly have already done that. Thanks for proving MY point.

Old September 16th, 2017 #547
Wednesday Owens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LARPguard1940 View Post
Telling me to STFU is NOT agreeing with me, bitch. If your point is to cause dissention in the ranks, you certainly have already done that. Thanks for proving MY point.
That was three exchanges in, deceitful faggot.

'Dissension in the Ranks?.'
Eat shit and die, LARPguard: or change the broken record.

Old September 16th, 2017 #548
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Rohrabacher is half correct/half full o' crap

http://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/...P-12195944.php

"..Rohrabacher isn’t buying that conspiracy theory, but he’s deep into another — that Democrats were behind last month’s white nationalist riots in Charlottesville, Va. Oh, and calling them white nationalist riots is a liberal media deceit, he said.
“It’s all baloney,” Rohrabacher said.

Under Rohrabacher’s scenario, a former “Hillary and Bernie supporter” got Civil War re-enactors to gather under the guise of protecting a Robert E. Lee statue there.
It was a setup for these dumb Civil War re-enactors,” Rohrabacher said. “It was left-wingers who were manipulating them in order to have this confrontation” and to “put our president on the spot.”.."

I really dislike half truths, it would be better to be a full-on liar or total truth-teller.

Calling them 'civil war re-enactors' and 'dumb' is dishonest.

But saying they (the left) created the situation that got WNists to come out and fight for our history not being removed is true...and then forgetting to state who started the violence is a lie by omission.

Rohrabacher, you mixer of shit and Evian water. Nicht gut.

Old September 17th, 2017 #549
Ironguard1940

Default Update, you ho-MP3 players are in, broken records like you are out

Quote:
That was three exchanges in, deceitful faggot.

'Dissension in the Ranks?.'
Eat shit and die, LARPguard: or change the broken record.
Three exchanges or three HUNDRED, it does not matter. YOU are the deceitful one, cunt, so DTFD or take your fucking mask off, Wednesday HOens. And speaking of changing, change your bloody fucking pad, I can smell it from here, ho.

Last edited by Ironguard1940; September 17th, 2017 at 07:02 AM.

Old September 17th, 2017 #550
Alex Linder
Administrator

Like I said, I'm running this forum as a dictator.

Disagree with others all you want, I don't want continual festering strife and oppositional attitude. Just fuck off already. Make whatever point you like, but get along with others or shut up.

Old September 17th, 2017 #551
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Homos throw homo fit cuz can't get no hats in C'ville

Legacy Athletic refused to make some gawd awful lbtqrstlmnop hats for the gays, and they threw a lispy temper tantrum.

Legacy Athletic made a statement of neutrality, so they don't have to 'pick sides' in any and all political battles:

Excerpt:
"..As a company, our policy includes the thoughtful and deliberate decision to avoid orders that may be potentially perceived within the realm of political and social activism regardless of what side of the ideological spectrum those organizations or events fall. A decision to reject graphics that could fall into these realms in no way means we agree or disagree with the organization’s mission, but that we simply want to remain neutral in all situations.."

They were going to have one of them thar rainbow events right where the UTR rally was in Charlottesville:

http://www.asicentral.com/news/web-e...e-lgbtq-event/

Old September 18th, 2017 #552
Ironguard1940

Default Tarps covering Lee, Jackson statues repeatedly removed, replaced

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/lo...c82c3ad43.html

I wish a tarp could cover that entire disgraceful city.

Old September 18th, 2017 #553
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Has James Fields entered any plea yet? I cannot find any information on him or any of the videos that are out that show that the orca was not struck by his car.
He had one hearing, then the second one for Aug 25th was postponed. His Preliminary Hearing won't be until Dec. 14th.

They did not give him a bond hearing and his Atty didn't even move for one.

They've 'sealed' discovery (evidence) and hearing transcripts and his Atty is not talking to media.

The State made it clear they are looking for two other men, and the only reason for that is to claim there was a pre-meditated attack. They said they were looking into domestic terrorism charges.

At the Preliminary Hearing they will finally lay out their case, and James will enter his plea.

That should be happening far sooner, it is only to help the State that it's so far out.

And James' state of mind will be worse the longer he is in jail without bond, which also can only help the State.

But how they (State) will respond to this new evidence will be interesting--not sure how you can deny bats through windows on videotape, but we shall see what they try. So far, the media has gotten away with simply ignoring the evidence and presenting their narrative--the other side (James') will be presented in court, though, unlike media.

One potential positive--if they can't get their 'pre-planned attack' story going, then the evidence of fleeing attack will at least give James a lessening of charges--they would still try and say he "over -reacted" and was somehow 'reckless'---but that would be far less than the multiple felonies they are currently charging him with, and the up-charge of 1st degree murder and terrorism they are working on, which would give him death potentially.

Video evidence of his being attacked will make it harder, but they can still do things you can't believe, it happens all the time. All it takes is intimidating three or four 'yoofs' into making false statements, and they can make quite a mess of someone's life.

This was the last story re the second hearing where they postponed the Preliminary Hearing:
http://wtop.com/virginia/2017/08/fie...ing-postponed/

Last edited by Emily Henderson; September 18th, 2017 at 10:27 PM.

Old September 18th, 2017 #554
Ironguard1940

Default UVa removes Confederate tablets from Rotunda

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/lo...535909015.html

They should replace them with transgendered BLM plaques.

Man, if Jefferson could see his university now, HE would have his own statue removed.

Old September 18th, 2017 #555
Ironguard1940

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
He had one hearing, then the second one for Aug 25th was postponed. His Preliminary Hearing won't be until Dec. 14th.

They did not give him a bond hearing and his Atty didn't even move for one.

They've 'sealed' discovery (evidence) and hearing transcripts and his Atty is not talking to media.

The State made it clear they are looking for two other men, and the only reason for that is to claim there was a pre-meditated attack. They said they were looking into domestic terrorism charges.

At the Preliminary Hearing they will finally lay out their case, and James will enter his plea.

That should be happening far sooner, it is only to help the State that it's so far out.

And James' state of mind will be worse the longer he is in jail without bond, which also can only help the State.

But how they (State) will respond to this new evidence will be interesting--not sure how you can deny bats through windows on videotape, but we shall see what they try. So far, the media has gotten away with simply ignoring the evidence and presenting their narrative--the other side (James') will be presented in court, though, unlike media.

One potential positive--if they can't get their 'pre-planned attack' story going, then the evidence of fleeing attack will at least give James a lessening of charges--they would still try and say he "over -reacted" and was somehow 'reckless'---but that would be far less than the multiple felonies they are currently charging him with, and the up-charge of 1st degree terrorism they are working on, which would give him death.

Video evidence of his being attacked will make it harder, but they can still do things you can't believe, it happens all the time. All it takes is intimidating three or four 'yoofs' into making false statements, and they can make quite a mess of someone's life.

This was the last story re the second hearing where they postponed the Preliminary Hearing:
http://wtop.com/virginia/2017/08/fie...ing-postponed/
You have a lot of insight on this subject. If I ever get into a jam I will definitely consider you for my lawyer.

Old September 18th, 2017 #556
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
You have a lot of insight on this subject. If I ever get into a jam I will definitely consider you for my lawyer.
I'm not an Atty. but I'll do the research pro-bono.

Old September 19th, 2017 #557
T.Garrett
Banned

Default Wednesday Owens

You get as much freedom as you can handle up until it disrupts Order.

I recall Ronnie RayGun saying something like that spontaneously in reaction to a question by a snarky msm jew about personal liberties when he was governor of California back in the 1960's.

Can you handle being given a free voice without crashing and burning?

Just my opinion.

Cheers!

Last edited by T.Garrett; September 19th, 2017 at 04:56 AM.

Old September 19th, 2017 #558
Ironguard1940

Default Once again tarps removed from Lee and Jackson

The tarps were removed again last night from Lee and Jackson. A friend of mine helped Jason Kessler and others remove them.

Old September 19th, 2017 #559
notmenomore

...so Kessler is still involved in spite of all the bad press?

Old September 19th, 2017 #560
Ironguard1940

Default He was down for a moment but he was apparently never out

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
...so Kessler is still involved in spite of all the bad press?
Apparently he has been back in the fight for several weeks. He had a moment and his Twitter account was down briefly after UtR. It is back up now. I honestly admit that I had some doubts about him, but he seems very solidly in our corner.

Tags
alt-right, charlottesville, christopher cantwell, richard spencer, white activism, white activists

Thread