Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 12th, 2019 #1
brutus

Default Savage niggers in action.

Pack of savage chimps attack White man in Minneapolis.

The jew media will never show this to the lemmings. Can't have the sheeple seeing the truth of nigger behavior.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CO6H8_1568249235

Old September 12th, 2019 #2
Fred
Commie Killer

Just a robbery. No hate here.

Old September 12th, 2019 #3
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down Bongo party on whitey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Just a robbery. No hate here.
Nah, the dindus were robbing him, punching and kicking him in the head, riding bicycles across his chest, stomping on him, smashing flowerpots on him and ripping his clothes off as a way of showing their appreciation to a white american for sharing his country with them.

Those little fucking niggers must be weak cunts they thrashed the guy and he was still able to hit back a few times and get the fuck out of the area when he could, they were obviously trying to knock him out and the black faggots couldn't manage it.

If that was me and my crew vs. those nigger cunts they would have been lying all over the place either knocked the fuck out or worse ...they couldn't even KO one obviously inebriated soy boy with a neck beard hahahahahaw.

Old September 12th, 2019 #4
James Radov

Those niggers fightin is shit... the most pathetic punches.. and a drunk victim..

That being said, the guy, who looks a bit swarthy..
Is an idiot, just sitting on the curb as niggers gather around him.. drunks are losers, maybe that knocked some sense..

Old September 12th, 2019 #5
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Pack of savage chimps attack White man in Minneapolis.

The jew media will never show this to the lemmings. Can't have the sheeple seeing the truth of nigger behavior.

From the article:

Quote:
...on Sept. 6, after further investigation, officers recognized one of the assailants from the video and arrested him. He is identified as Boris Likuwa Lusumbo, 20. The video shows Lusumbo running toward the victim along with other attackers after the victim was struck by another attacker. He was seen picking up something off the ground that the victim dropped and walked away with it. Lusumbo admitted it was him in the video to police. He has been charged with first-degree aggravated robbery and faces up to 20 years in prison for the crime, if convicted.

That looks like a nigerian (caps off on purpose) name, although it could be from any nigger afreekan shithole.

Congratulations, Lutheran Social Services and all other "charitable" "xtian" NGOs. You sure don't mind telling Whites not to count earthly goods. Their reward is in the afterlife. YOU HYPOCRITES!!!! You bring in the worst of the world's niggers, pamper them, feed them, then probably send them money, gifts, cakes, etc., when they go to jail

FUCK YOU!!! I HOPE YOU GO BANKRUPT!!! THEN ASK YOUR PETS TO HELP YOU!!! THEY'LL TURN THEIR APE BACKS ON YOU IF THEY DON'T KILL YOU AS AN ADDED BONUS!!!!!

Old September 13th, 2019 #6
Serbian

Obviously to be so relaxed around niggers the white retard bought into the jew lie that diversity is the Kwa's greatest strength. Well he got nigged

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old September 13th, 2019 #7
Hugh Akston
Banned

(six more will soon arrive)

Old September 14th, 2019 #8
Erik T. White

I was curious why Minneapolis was so targeted by "xtian" NGOs.

I think I might have found a piece of the puzzle:

Anti-semitism in Minneapolis history | MPR News

(((The tribe))) probably paid "judeoxtians" lots of shekels to import Somalis and other viruses. Perhaps time will tell if I am right or wrong.

Last edited by Erik T. White; September 14th, 2019 at 03:58 AM. Reason: more info

Old September 16th, 2019 #9
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

Why would a White man be sitting next to a bunch of apes?

Old September 16th, 2019 #10
steven clark

Default Savage niggers in action

Angry as I was watching it, you had to admit that guy was a real target, thumbing away and not seeing his environment. From the camera, you can easily see the pack moving in on the lone, grazing buffalo.

In public, I immediately avoid groups of young blacks. Once, in U. City and its Delmar Loop, a hangout for college kids in St. Louis, now completely niggerized,
I was walking and heard screams and shouts and saw a dozen nigger chicks come running at me, and I thought uh-oh. Then I stepped aside and they flew past me, chased by three cops. Whew.

I used to go there to watch art movies, but the cinema there seems to have switched to fag films and other esoterica of the 'independent' film makers. For the art stuff you have to go to Plaza Frontenac, in echt suburbia with a trendy, older crowd.

Same with Galleria mall in St. Louis. I'll go there, but not at night, because all the nigger gangs flock in from the metrolink, and you have to watch yourself in the parking lots.

Don't be a buffalo.

Old September 16th, 2019 #11
brutus

Pondering this for a few days, I have to wonder....

Where are the local angry young White men who by all rights should be looking to seek revenge against those niggers?

Scanning the follow up police reports, analysizing the video for identification, tracking down, one by one those apes for what they deserve. Serving justice in a very calculated way, making sure of an airtight exit strategy. You know what I mean.......the normal things any other racial group would do if one of their own was attacked as we've see here.

Of course I don't mean taking justice into one's own hands. That would be illegal and might upset a jew. So I would never, ever, not in a million, zillion, quintillion years do or say anything that would incite anyone to do anything illegal, or that would hurt a nigger even if they richly deserved to have their head ventilated..
No, rather I would be 150% behind what the police will do. And if for some mysterious reason the police couldn't find those niggers who were responsible, I would totally accept what they say or don't say, and go back to watching the game on TV and forget about the whole thing.

Old September 16th, 2019 #12
ZEK S 854

Default Perish the Thought!

Wonderful facetiousness, brutus!

Old September 16th, 2019 #13
Erik T. White

Quote:
...on Sept. 6, after further investigation, officers recognized one of the assailants from the video and arrested him. He is identified as Boris Likuwa Lusumbo, 20. The video shows Lusumbo running toward the victim along with other attackers after the victim was struck by another attacker. He was seen picking up something off the ground that the victim dropped and walked away with it. Lusumbo admitted it was him in the video to police. He has been charged with first-degree aggravated robbery and faces up to 20 years in prison for the crime, if convicted.

If the kwaps identified this virus shit then they probably know some of his homies but are too fucking COWARDLY to investigate further.

One very legal thing that could be done is to find out some more of the names of the niggers and notify the kwaps anonymously. Where we reside is a toll-free number where one can even collect a reward if a tip leads to the arrest and conviction of a perp. Given the present situation with nigger on White or even pale crime, this is very legal and keeps one out of the (((eyes of the tribe.)))

Personally, I'd just like to see other things happening: however, until there is some more solidarity among real White People who are awake, the methods I described above are some ways we must react and not bring the (((jewdicial system))) some fire to oppress us even more.

Old September 16th, 2019 #14
William The Bloody

I don't understand how anyone could be so lax and unaware of their surroundings, especially in an urban environment. This hasn't been a high trust society for 50 years. In a way, the dumb ass got what he deserved. That being said however, it's a shame that nigger hunting is not an acceptable sport.

Old September 17th, 2019 #15
Hugh Akston
Banned

UPDATE:

Old September 17th, 2019 #16
Niggerus Delenda Est

Maybe he thinks hes Jane goodall the nigger whisper

Old September 17th, 2019 #17
Ironguard1940

Default If they are nigger lovers, they deserve the pain brought to them

I hope that the White guy that got the stuffing beat out of him by these niggers is a leftist, liberal snowflake. These are the ones that so richly deserve to get the shit kicked out of them by their 'oppressed' pets. It would be to see some of those CharlottesvilleSSR BLM nigger loving types get monkey stomped. Bring on that video.

Old September 18th, 2019 #18
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post

(six more will soon arrive)

Old September 18th, 2019 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

find aaron clarey on youtube, what he has to say about minneapolis. it's extremely anti-white with terrible taxes. and clarey is no WN.

Old September 18th, 2019 #20
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by William The Bloody View Post
I don't understand how anyone could be so lax and unaware of their surroundings, especially in an urban environment. This hasn't been a high trust society for 50 years. In a way, the dumb ass got what he deserved. That being said however, it's a shame that nigger hunting is not an acceptable sport.

Thread