VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 24th, 2008 #141
Chris 14
Swollen Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post
I find the pants excess volume / buttock exposure paradigm much more of a valid metric, but it seems to apply more to males than females and so is of less help in this instance.
However, this data is skewered by the number of White Men whose occupation requires the wearing of tool-belts (e.g. - plumbers, carpenters), which would contribute to this condition, and would unjustly categorize said individuals.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Old October 24th, 2008 #142
Bwana
Secessionist

I am frankly shocked that anyone here watches tv, for any reason.
The news is spun, the shows are sedition at best and the sports are trivialities.

Old October 24th, 2008 #143
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

OK, I'm going to just say it......YOU ACTUALLY TURNED ON THE TV TO SIT DOWN AND WATCH 90210??

I can MAYBE see watching a movie or even the occasional history channel show but c'mon 90210?

You should know by default that its going to be Jewish filth.

Old October 24th, 2008 #144
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
OK, I'm going to just say it......YOU ACTUALLY TURNED ON THE TV TO SIT DOWN AND WATCH 90210??

I can MAYBE see watching a movie or even the occasional history channel show but c'mon 90210?

You should know by default that its going to be Jewish filth.
Even without the jews it would still suck.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old October 25th, 2008 #145
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
Can you share some titles?
Made a thread in Movies.

Old October 25th, 2008 #146
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceallachain View Post
I'm not watching the new 90210 until they bring back Tiffani Amber Thiessien!! =)

I was in high school when the original aired. My girlfriend at the time watched it and TAT was the only redeeming quality I could find. =)

I do remember Aaron Spelling taking heat for not casting any blacks in the original. He said "I simply didn't think of it." (He's a good kike now.)

+10

I sometimes watch Saved By the Bell just to see TAT

Old October 26th, 2008 #147
Jack
opponent of the jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
+10

I sometimes watch Saved By the Bell just to see TAT
Couple of old Saved by the Bell clips

Old October 26th, 2008 #148
Ceallachain

TAT was too thin during the SBtB years. She really filled out before 90210 (and probably got breast implants.)

Old October 29th, 2008 #149
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
Thanks for the recommendation. I'll start watching today. Glad to hear that there are three seasons. Unfortunately Rome was cancelled after two due to poor viewership.

I liked both seasons, but the second season had too many sub-plots for my liking -- particularly the ridiculous jew subplot that you mentioned and the other subplot with Titus's two girls (one being a mystery meat).

I also despised the part when Atia (Roman nobility) had sex with Timon the Jew in front of her servants. That was jewshit.

And there was also that part with the honest and honourable Sikhs whom a Roman gangster tried to swindle. Didn't really enjoy that part at all, either.

I'll admit, however, that the rest of the second season was fantastic. I particularly appreciated how the Egyptian nobility was played by White actors.

Yes, I recall something now. He played an insignificant role, anyhow. Unfortunately the same can't be said about seaon two.
I got the first season of Rome from the local library the other day and so far have watched the first five episodes. I like it very much up to this point. I think I like Pullio the best, he's a kick-ass dude! Veronus too is an interesting character, there's a resigned melancholy about him that's compelling. Thanks for the recommendation, Bass!

I also watched Deadwood a few months back and became a fan of that series. You kinda gotta like a show that if they're going to have a negro character they give him a name like The Li'l Nigger General! Lol!
I also like how White folks refer to the Chinese as "Celestials". That always cracks me up!
I enjoy how the writers allow the characters to be as organically racist as they please without being judgemental. That's quite refreshing to see in any modern media production.

Thread