VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 27th, 2007 #1
dogman

Default 15-year old boy to be deported after half his life in Norway

First published: 27 Jul 2007, 16:10

15-year old boy to be deported after half his life in Norway
Despite new laws to grant asylum to children with close ties to Norway, a Syrian boy and his mother are being ordered to leave the country.
"Hamodi" and his mother have lived in Norway more than seven years. Now the Norwegian immigration authorities have decided that they must return to Syria.

PHOTO: KRISTIAN SOLBERG

Lawyer Jan Erik Mellemberg thinks that the decision to deport "Hamodi" contradicts new legislation to grant asylum to children with strong ties to Norway.

PHOTO: PRIVATE

The 15-year-old Palestinian-Syrian boy, known as "Hamodi", has lived in Norway half his life. He speaks fluent Norwegian and claims to have close Norwegian friends. On top of that, his deceased father, a Palestinian-Syrian refugee, is buried in the town of Gjøvik in eastern Norway.

Still, Norwegian immigration authorities have decided not to grant "Hamodi" and his mother asylum in Norway.

This ruling came despite recent legislation to make immigration easier for children with a strong attachment to Norway.

"It seems that the ruling contradicts the new legislation. It is surprising," said "Hamodi's" lawyer Jan Erik Mellemberg to Aftenposten.no.

The staff at the refugee centre in the town of Gjøvik, where "Hamodi" and his mother live, were also shocked by the decision of the Norwegian Immigration Appeals Board, known as UNE (Utlendingsnemda).

"I don't remember much of my life before Norway," said "Hamodi" to Aftenposten.no.

"I don't know anyone in Syria, and I cannot write or read Arabic. It will be terrible to go there," he added.

But according to UNE, the 15-year-old's attachment to Norway is not strong enough to allow him to stay. The immigration authorities argue that "Hamodi" and his mother are from a culture where family ties are strong.

"He has siblings, and a number of uncles and aunts in Syria. We are not informed that he has strong ties to Norwegian places or Norwegian friends," a statement from UNE read.

In a letter to UNE, the family’s lawyer is urging the immigration authorities to review "Hamodi's" case one more time.

Aftenposten English Web Desk
Kristin Solberg
http://www.aftenposten.no/english/lo...cle1908740.ece

Old July 27th, 2007 #2
NS Cat

Even though this Arab is on the way out of Norway, thousands of niggers from Niggeria are on the way in to Norway. Not a fair trade.

Jews from their lips

Tolerance=White Death

Old July 27th, 2007 #3
Bill
Banned

That's the problem, that family is too white looking. They probably had jobs, & never raped any white Norwegian women.

Old July 27th, 2007 #4
NS Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
That's the problem, that family is too white looking. They probably had jobs, & never raped any white Norwegian women.
You're right. Syrians are the lightest skinned Arabs and some of then appear to be White people. I'm not trying to be like Diabloblanco or anything but I would rather have a polite, non criminal, light skinned Arab as neighbor then have a decrepit crackhouse full of niggers next door.

Jews from their lips

Tolerance=White Death

Old July 27th, 2007 #5
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Judging by the size of them, it seems it pays to be an asylum seeker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill
That's the problem, that family is too white looking.
Thankfully for us, being white is far more than simply skin color.

Old July 27th, 2007 #6
Enemy_of_Juden

Quote:
Originally Posted by NS Cat View Post
You're right. Syrians are the lightest skinned Arabs and some of then appear to be White people. I'm not trying to be like Diabloblanco or anything but I would rather have a polite, non criminal, light skinned Arab as neighbor then have a decrepit crackhouse full of niggers next door.
Me too, I don't think anyone NOT EVEN ARABS want niggers as neighbors. Most Arabs don't even want niggers as slaves. Once niggers and kikes are eliminated the rest of the world can live in peace.

Thread