Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 20th, 2017 #41
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
While North Korea does not recognize South Korea since it claims to be the sole legitimate government on the entire Korean Peninsula, it also does not recognize Israel, denouncing it as an "imperialist satellite."
And that, my friends, is all you need to know about why our gov't demonizes the DPRK.

Old April 21st, 2017 #42
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
You Americans just can't stop with your sanctimonious hypocritical moralizing can you. You think that you are so much better, more moral and 'good' than Great Leader. Well you are not.
It's understandable, because Americans have been fed decades of (((propaganda))) about NK. It's powerful enough where it still influences the thinking of many, even in Nationalist circles. Go over to SF and read the NK topics, most of them are parroting the same shit the (((media))) is feeding them. Acting like a bunch of mindless drones believing whatever makes them feel better.

America supports tyrannies, as long as they're on board with the Zionists. The USA only has an axe to grind with NK because they don't allow jews to control their money and their country. All the war mongering against countries by the USA in the past 2 decades have been exclusively against countries who don't let jews control their money.

Old April 21st, 2017 #43
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:

You Americans just can't stop with your sanctimonious hypocritical moralizing can you. You think that you are so much better, more moral and 'good' than Great Leader. Well you are not.
I own my immorality. Puritanical people are boring. I guarantee you North Korea is boring.

In my defense, some Americans are better than others.

Old April 21st, 2017 #44
Serbian

North Korea not as bad as US media tells us

click on link to read and see pics

Quote:
Girls playing on the beach, hair salons and bored commuters: Tourist who took camera inside North Korea expecting to find 'really, really sad people' is shocked to discover a happy country
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4eszfPk2y
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old April 21st, 2017 #45
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
I own my immorality. Puritanical people are boring. I guarantee you North Korea is boring.
Boring is good. As the sheriff says in First Blood ''This town is boring and I get paid to keep it that way''.

Quote:
In my defense, some Americans are better than others
I like pre 1960s Americans.

Old April 21st, 2017 #46
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
. Go over to SF and read the NK topics, most of them are parroting the same shit the (((media))) is feeding them. Acting like a bunch of mindless drones believing whatever makes them feel better.
It's horrific. Like its MSM garbage.

Old April 21st, 2017 #47
Ironguard1940

Default You are free to move there if you want-oh, wait a minute...

Quote:
North Korea not as bad as US media tells us

click on link to read and see pics

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4eszfPk2y
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
So when can we expect you to move to NK and start posting here in North Korean? Assuming the 'Great Leader' doesn't have you executed for unauthorized internet usage...

Old April 21st, 2017 #48
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
So when can we expect you to move to NK and start posting here in North Korean? Assuming the 'Great Leader' doesn't have you executed for unauthorized internet usage...

Why would he have me executed? I'm pro NK.

Did I also mention that there are no trannies and faggots in NK?

Very healthy society. Streets don't stink on piss and shit like in San Francisco.

Old April 21st, 2017 #49
Crowe

Where is the evidence they execute people for unauthorized internet usage?

Part of the reason the jews haven't been able to censor the internet completely, is because there are countries outside of their control that people can host servers in. Like NK. If they were to push too hard, too fast, it would just drive most of the internet outside the realm of censorship. Unless they control every country in the world, they can't control the internet either.

Living under (((their))) rule grants us less future prospects than North Koreans under their government does. At least their government isn't encouraging racial genocide. They're not sending their troops around the world to put their boot heels down on countries who oppose jews.

This hate for North Korea just doesn't make any sense to me. It's understandable if you don't care, and think we should stay out of it. But why parrot (((their))) narratives?

Old April 21st, 2017 #50
NewsJunkie
Banned

if you think Americans are ignorant of the European theatre of war in WWII, they are historical scholars when compared to their ignorance of the pacific theatre.

North Koreans were 100% JEW AWARE even back in the 1940's. THAT IS WHY THEY WERE FIGHTING THE WAR!!!!

Korea was ruled by Japan and Japan publicly taught about the procotols of zion so how could Koreans possibly not be jew aware?

and this is WHY the US air force attempted to GENOCIDE Koreans, simply because they had become too organized and too knowledgable of the zionist global conspiracy.

this is an excellent documentary on the Korean war, minus the jew info of course. the best you'll ever find. Every 10 minute segment is fascinating I thought. They did to North Korea the same thing they did to Hitler's Germany.

scienfitic studies say Koreans have highest average IQ, so OF COURSE they would be most likely to be fully jew aware as a social whole.

Last edited by NewsJunkie; April 21st, 2017 at 10:41 AM.

Old April 21st, 2017 #51
NewsJunkie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
can you imagine what kind of subterfuge the jews attempt in North Korea on a daily basis and what lengths a people with the will to be free have to undergo to put down their insurrections which is backed by infinite wealth and money and power?

Old April 21st, 2017 #52
NewsJunkie
Banned

I think this video really drives home what a bunch of super brainwashed zombies America had become after WWII. look at this huge parade for General McArthur (in Jew York, of course)

this is all celebration of McArthur genociding Koreans so competently. A war that the US benefited ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from, and sent their own children to be SACRIFICED TO MOLECH FOR THE JEW. yes when you fight and die to help Satan that is WORSE than being sacrificed on an altar as a baby, against your will.

Prior to the war 90% of America was AGAINST the war, then they had Pearl Harbor and used the facade of an emergency and being under attack to completely brainwash an entire free country and shackle it to the military industrial jew-complex.

Old April 21st, 2017 #53
NewsJunkie
Banned

Americans sense of right and wrong was non-existent in the matter of the Korean war. They worshipped the absolute WAR CRIMINALS who bombed EVERY SINGLE TOWN AND VILLAGE IN NORTH KOREA to the ground, Korea had absolutely NO AIR DEFENSE. They were not a militarized super power like Hitler's Germany, this was absolute mercilessness towards a defenseless nation for the sake of them being wise to the jewish global power.

Old April 21st, 2017 #54
NewsJunkie
Banned

and also if you've ever gotten into the "Moonies" at all, you will find out they are well aware of the jewish conspiracy. but they were of course infiltrated by the jews a long time ago, they took a 'jews are doing terrible things but Jesus loves them very much' stance so Jews didn't utterly destroy them, just sort of ruined their public image as a dangerous cult and all. It is a very MORAL and conservative religious CHRISTIAN sect, much much more Christian and moral than 99% of American church businesses.

All these Mossad agent televangelists nowdays stopped being criticized once they became 100% laughable cucks and homosexual preachers for Israel, once upon a time they actually would try to say some things and speak out on national TV and that lasted about a week.

Old April 21st, 2017 #55
NewsJunkie
Banned

you have to understand the world from their perspective though. Yes, they are jew aware. they are also aware that American whites are basically their servants and are just as evil. It's not irrational to think this or feel this, same with the Muslim world. American whites have made themselves the enemies of almost all people's for the sake of the jews. It's logical for them to view YOU this way, but as usual Americans are absolute intellectual, moral slobs and think North Koreas are being unreasonable and 'dangerous' for defending their own territory and country for the past 5000 years from foreign invaders

Old April 21st, 2017 #56
NewsJunkie
Banned

It's ridiculous when American leaders claim North Korea is so poor, or people say Korea is so poor, well of course it is. You bombed the entire country into dust and they couldn't live above ground anymore, tends to hamper your 'economy'

When I think of America I think of these pathetic snobs that fill every message board on the internet who brag about how they eat better food, drive better cars, t hey are the most pathetic purse proud snobs and the most vicious ugly people imaginable, the most 'anti-christ' people that have ever existed but without the brutal savage courage, they turn around and grovel and worship ghetto blacks because they are terrified of their violence , it's truly the most pathetic spectacle of humanity ever created, it's almost like God is doing it as some kind of cosmic amusement, some super comedy/tragedy on a galactic scale for the entertainment of million year old aliens.

Old April 21st, 2017 #57
NewsJunkie
Banned

and the women too, just yesterday I was waiting in line at the grocery store and they opened a new lane and said they could take the next customer. there was a sort of grizzly white guy who'd been working road construction, I mean nothing wrong with him, just had a sort of gray beard, kind of a hard face and he politely, kindly offered the soccer mom to go ahead of him and she kind of, adamantly refused his offer, in a kind of spitting way like "eww, I don't want ANYTHING from you, you are a lower class white'. but you see that ALL THE TIME, the white upper class absolutely DESPISES poor whites, especially the upper class white women. but at same time these same stupid women adore and will get on their knees for ANY stupid street nigger. Americans are absolutely a spiritual abomination, despite their fabulous 'standard of living' economically.

and another thing you notice, their children definitely aren't taught any better than their parents are. If that's what they are taught by their own parents, what the jew and homosexuals teach them is 1000 times worse.

Old April 21st, 2017 #58
BRMC
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post

In my defense, some Americans are better than others.
And you are against anti-Zionist and anti-NWO Northern Korean Republic , because you are Jew.

Old April 21st, 2017 #59
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRMC View Post
And you are against anti-Zionist and anti-NWO Northern Korean Republic , because you are Jew.
Calling people a Jew with no evidence is very Jew-like, plus it's against the rules and people have been banned for it.

Old April 21st, 2017 #60
NewsJunkie
Banned

this is a very watchable documentary, it is mostly eye witness testimonies of world leaders, astronauts like John Glenn, people who were there so it's about as truthful as you will ever get and interesting and factual.

but you may remember the movie 'the manchurian candidate' that famous piece of BRAINWASHING to brainwash the American public into thinking it was returning GI"s who were brainwashed and to discredit and mock anyone who was a sympathizer to the Koreans.

In fact, Korea did not torture their prisoners of war like Donald Trump or Mitt Romney or these slithering slimy neocons talk about, they treated them well and tried to teach them the truth about their own government in hopes they would be intelligent enough to understand. but you see this idea that anyone sympathizing with the Koreans was 'brainwashed' in movies like Volunteers, with JOhn Candy and Tom Hanks.

Thread