VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 24th, 2017 #21
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevlar Vest View Post
In the Northwest US the Somalis seem to be the most prevalent niggers. They all look like cutthroat pirates who would kill you for a cigarette butt.
In MN there are a lot of those Somali niggers too. I hear the American niggers even hate the Somali niggers because they're so savage.

Somali and Haitian niggers are the worse of them all. Total savages.

Old September 25th, 2017 #22
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanSikorski View Post
And this is why the White Nationalist/Alt-Right community should be shouting from the rooftops about this. Web sites, flyers, comments on news stories - GO GO GO! Don't let these kikes and niggers get off on this. This is one hell of a crowbar to pry back at everything that has happened since Roof. WE ARE EVEN NOW. I wanna see that abomination MLK 'monument' in DC rubble within the next week because of this. Know what I mean?
Well, I know what you mean, and others who are in the 'get it and will openly state it' camp know what you mean....but the Whites who shuffle in their seat at the mere mention of race are really pathetic. Just had that experience, at the mere mention of this shooting, the 'oh dang let's not talk about race' reaction.

So long as their bellys are full and they can move away from nigging, they will lie to keep their comfort level up.

And if murdering their elders doesn't do it for 'em, maybe they don't deserve a future.

They need to flip what they react to. If they'd stop reacting to 'being called racist' and start reacting to, ya know, murder and filth, that would be a new level of sanity in this country not seen in a long time--like not for my whole life basically. I have to ask people what this country was like when it was majority White and people openly understood niggers were not the same as us. Pathetic that it is seems like a far off fairytale, a sane country with genders and race that make sense.

Old September 25th, 2017 #23
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Well, I know what you mean, and others who are in the 'get it and will openly state it' camp know what you mean....but the Whites who shuffle in their seat at the mere mention of race are really pathetic. Just had that experience, at the mere mention of this shooting, the 'oh dang let's not talk about race' reaction.

So long as their bellys are full and they can move away from nigging, they will lie to keep their comfort level up.

And if murdering their elders doesn't do it for 'em, maybe they don't deserve a future.

They need to flip what they react to. If they'd stop reacting to 'being called racist' and start reacting to, ya know, murder and filth, that would be a new level of sanity in this country not seen in a long time--like not for my whole life basically. I have to ask people what this country was like when it was majority White and people openly understood niggers were not the same as us. Pathetic that it is seems like a far off fairytale, a sane country with genders and race that make sense.
And, the "Joe Six Pack" will remind himself that "all blacks aren't the same. My number 18, maybe the greatest wide receiver in the 21st century isn't anything like those blacks. Which reminds me that my jersey with his number is getting faded, so I'll need to fork out 150 dollars for the newest one with a personal autograph by my man, Yetagutknifing Larondo Jones of the Dogpatch Demons football team."

Too bad the above is, except for the nigger's name and sports team, all too true.

14/88

Erik

Old September 25th, 2017 #24
BoyHowdy

Police have identified the masked gunman behind the
fatal mass shooting at a Nashville church on Sunday as
Emanuel Kidega Samson

Compare this to the Dylan Roof shooting that was captured for days all over. This Church shooting will evaporate. He shot the woman in the back as she tried to flee. He the rolled her over and shot her in the face and she died.

Last edited by BoyHowdy; September 25th, 2017 at 04:13 AM.

Old September 25th, 2017 #25
N.B. Forrest

Jus' look at 'im: he be a Strong Black Brutha who took it straight to da crackas. All hahd 'n' sheeit. Proud. Defiant.

I'd like to see his expression after the application of a wood-burning pen.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 25th, 2017 #26
AmericanRobin

Unfortunately Trump dropped Sudan from the list of countries on the travel ban.

According to officials, the U.S. is easing restrictions on Iran, Libya, Syria, Yemen and Somalia and removed restrictions on Sudan altogether.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-...anced-vetting/

Old September 25th, 2017 #27
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyHowdy View Post
This Church shooting will evaporate. He shot the woman in the back as she tried to flee. He the rolled her over and shot her in the face and she died.
Worth repeating.

Old September 25th, 2017 #28
Susan

There are articles on this website and on the web detailing how ubiquitous mental illness is among Somalis.

Why in the hell isn't there a sane voice pushing legislation to stop bringing these nigger douchebags over here?

Oh, that's right...whenever we try to limit immigration, we get called racists and haters.

So, we'll just sit here until we're all slaughtered.

Old September 25th, 2017 #29
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post

So, we'll just sit here until we're all slaughtered.
Resistance to the Jewish agenda is anti-semitic.

Old September 25th, 2017 #30
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyHowdy View Post

Compare this to the Dylan Roof shooting that was captured for days all over. This Church shooting will evaporate. He shot the woman in the back as she tried to flee. He the rolled her over and shot her in the face and she died.
That is the mantra which should be tattooed into the collective consciousness of every white person still capable of rational thought.

Shooting her in the back was a case of cowardice, shooting her in the face was an act of extreme hatred against our race. Time to stand against our own genocide, or the next bullet will be for us.

Old September 25th, 2017 #31
Ironguard1940

Default What I would say to her face I really should not post

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
I'll bet he was dating one of the white women in there.

I showed this to my sister, who is a judeo, and she came back with "what about that guy in Charleston, who prayed with and then shot 8 elderly african americans?"

What can you say to that? Maybe Ironguard1940 knows?
Your sister's reaction was typical of a hypocritical, self-hating cuck. When you showed her the article, she became defensive and basically told you 'So what? look what this White kid did.' It sounds like she cares less about White people than she does about social justice. I know what I would say to her and cucks like her, but I will plead the fifth on that.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I do not know what to say to self-hating hypocrites like her to try to change her mind. Their minds are already made up. This is really one of those deals where you get it or you do not. The facts are out there and easily obtainable. The blatant hypocrisy on display by the media, the politicians and the left is so obvious that a blind man can see it.

Old September 25th, 2017 #32
Ironguard1940

Default Whites are not nearly racist enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devere View Post
There's no one to shame, really.

Niggers? Can you shame a shark?
Whenever niggers shoot White people, whether it is in a church, a city council meeting, a supermarket, wherever, his bruthaz and sistaz call him a hero, call for more Whites to be killed and call for the brutha to go free cuz he wuz framed an' sheeit. When a White kid shot nine niggers in a church, even many WNs were ashamed of him because of his target choice and other assorted excuses.

I know, this needs a rocket scientist and a brain surgeon to understand...

Old September 25th, 2017 #33
Ironguard1940

Default No, we have a lot of catching up to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanSikorski View Post
WE ARE EVEN NOW.
As far as the Charleston church shooting goes, this puts the niggers ahead. The MURDERING FAGGOT NIGGER that killed the two White reporters in Moneta, Virginia in August 2015 and wounded the other cuck evened it out for them.

The amount of coverage between Moneta and Murfreesboro is a drop in the bucket compared to Charleston, which is no surprise.

Last edited by Ironguard1940; September 25th, 2017 at 01:07 PM.

Old September 25th, 2017 #34
Ironguard1940

Default Throw the nigger lips first into hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
I'd like to see his expression after the application of a wood-burning pen.
Or after being thrown from a 100-foot high platform into a giant flaming pit of jet fuel.

Old September 25th, 2017 #35
Thomas Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd View Post
hmmmm.... I wonder if this will get the same msm coverage as the dylan roof shooting?
Don't think it was reported here. It's just far too common, Niggers killing Whites. It's just something one has to live with. After all, we need Niggers for some reason otherwise our countries would be boringly White and safe.

Old September 25th, 2017 #36
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
As far as the Charleston church shooting goes, this puts the niggers ahead. The MURDERING FAGGOT NIGGER that killed the two White reporters in Moneta, Virginia in August 2015 and wounded the other cuck evened it out for them.

The amount of coverage between Moneta and Murfreesboro is a drop in the bucket compared to Charleston, which is no surprise.
I don't count those two media whores since they worked for the enemy and got what they deserved even it if was a nigger that killed them.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 25th, 2017 #37
Erik T. White

Quote:
Tom Norvell, who attends Otter Creek Church of Christ in Brentwood, said he came to the vigil in hopes that after the tragic shooting Sunday, local churches could “build some community. Or maybe rebuild some community.”

“If this won’t do it, then I don’t know what we’re going to do, if we can’t come together over something like this,” Norvell said.

Barry spoke of the need to extend kindness to one another and those affected during a time of grief.

“We don’t have the answers except for one,” Barry said. “Love is the answer.”
http://www.tennessean.com/story/news...say/700159001/

In the Deep South of old when I was growing up, the above statement would be most applicable since the people understood that the White churches would come together in love for each other as Christians. There would be no divide between Presbyterians, Methodists, Baptist, Lutherans, Roman Catholic, etc., and all would pray for solace of the families of the dead and wounded.

Today in this zeitgeist I'm afraid this smacks of theological universalism, which would include mmuuzzeezz, etc. This Christian will not accept that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Period.

14/88

Erik

Old September 25th, 2017 #38
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
I'll bet he was dating one of the white women in there.

I showed this to my sister, who is a judeo, and she came back with "what about that guy in Charleston, who prayed with and then shot 8 elderly african americans?"

What can you say to that? Maybe Ironguard1940 knows?

Quote:
Your sister's reaction was typical of a hypocritical, self-hating cuck. When you showed her the article, she became defensive and basically told you 'So what? look what this White kid did.' It sounds like she cares less about White people than she does about social justice. I know what I would say to her and cucks like her, but I will plead the fifth on that.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I do not know what to say to self-hating hypocrites like her to try to change her mind. Their minds are already made up. This is really one of those deals where you get it or you do not. The facts are out there and easily obtainable. The blatant hypocrisy on display by the media, the politicians and the left is so obvious that a blind man can see it.
We all are pretty well sure Dylan Roof will be executed. IF the nigger tries for a plea deal for second degree murder, it would show the disparity of "laws" in 'muca.

For the judeo sister, from the Old Testament Book of Micah, King James version:
Quote:

11 And I will cut off the cities of thy land, and throw down all thy strong holds:

12 And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:

13 Thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands.

14 And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee: so will I destroy thy cities.

15 And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.
Ask your sister if a mmuuzzee is a heathen. If she says, "Yes." then show her the Micah quote.

If she says, "No, they're all looking for God the way we all are," then she's lost.

And, if there's any misunderstanding about my previous post about "we all bleed red," rats bleed red too.

IT WAS A LAMPOON OF LIBERALS!!!!!

GET IT?????

THANKS!!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Old September 26th, 2017 #39
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:

But you get my point, right? Unlike Stan Sikorski's fantasies about tearing down MLK statues and replacing them with Hitler statues in full roman salute, This nigger did more to help our cause than any skinny ass punk waving NAZI flags and killing unarmed negroes.

Now, If it were me, I'd get a real computer with internet access and, trying not to burst into Dr. Strangelove pose, go on the social media sites and awaken your people. CNN's facebook page is a great place to start.

And don't forget the NFL "controversy" too. While I could give two shits about the flag (unlike a lot of patriotards here) It's just another club to beat people over the head with and wake them up.

Old September 26th, 2017 #40
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
We all are pretty well sure Dylan Roof will be executed. IF the nigger tries for a plea deal for second degree murder, it would show the disparity of "laws" in 'muca.

For the judeo sister, from the Old Testament Book of Micah, King James version:

Ask your sister if a mmuuzzee is a heathen. If she says, "Yes." then show her the Micah quote.

If she says, "No, they're all looking for God the way we all are," then she's lost.

And, if there's any misunderstanding about my previous post about "we all bleed red," rats bleed red too.

IT WAS A LAMPOON OF LIBERALS!!!!!

GET IT?????

THANKS!!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik
yeah, I get it, but believe me, you don't have to tell the average Judeo-Christian about Muslims.

Thread