Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 24th, 2016 #1
Serbian

Default ZOG Sentences Dr Radovan Karadzic to 40 Years for "Genocide" of Muslims

This shows us that the Brussels Paris London (if really carried out by muslims) were well deserved.

President Karadzic was an extreme moderate who sought peace by all means, even sacrificing Serbian lands lives property for its pursuit, also saving thousands of Croat civilians in central Bosnia from the jihadist knife by allowing their population to pass into Serbian territory as they fled advancing muslim forces during the 93/94 muslim croat war

Quote:
Radovan Karadžić sentenced to 40 years for Srebrenica genocide

Wartime leader of Bosnian Serbs found guilty of 10 of 11 charges at international criminal tribunal for the former Yugoslavia

The former Bosnian Serb leader Radovan Karadžić has been found guilty of genocide over the 1995 massacre in Srebrenica and sentenced to 40 years in jail.

The key verdict from a United Nations tribunal in The Hague was delivered 18 months after a five-year trial of Karadžić, accused of being one of the chief architects of atrocities during the 1992-95 Balkans war.

The 70-year-old, who insisted his actions were aimed at protecting Serbs during the Bosnian conflict, was found guilty of 10 out of the 11 charges he faced at the international criminal tribunal for the former Yugoslavia.

Prosecutors said that Karadžić, as political leader and commander-in-chief of Serb forces in Bosnia, was responsible for some the worst acts of brutality during the war, including the 44-month deadly siege of Sarajevo and the 1995 massacre of more than 8,000 Bosnian men and boys in the Srebrenica enclave.

Speaking after the verdicts, Serge Brammertz, the tribunal’s chief prosecutor, said: “Moments like this should also remind us that in innumerable conflicts around the world today, millions of victims are now waiting for their own justice. This judgement shows that it is possible to deliver it.”

The presiding ICTY judge delivering the ruling, O-Gon Kwon, cleared Karadžić of one charge: responsibility for genocide in attacks on other towns and villages where Croats and Bosnians were driven out.

On Srebrenica, Kwon said: “On the basis of the totality of the evidence, the [ICTY] finds that the accused shared the expanded common purpose of killing the Bosnian Muslim males of Srebrenica and that he significantly contributed to it.”

Karadžić was the only person with the power to intervene and protect those being killed, Kwon said. “Far from that,” he said, “the accused ordered Bosnian male detainees to be transferred elsewhere to be killed. With full knowledge of the ongoing killing, Karadžić declared a state of war in Srebrenica.”

Karadžić’s other convictions were for five counts of crimes against humanity and four of war crimes, including taking UN peacekeepers hostage, deporting civilians, murder and attacks on combatants.

During the 100-minute verdict and sentencing, Karadžić sat impassively, not in the dock but on the defence bench, as he opted throughout the five-year trial to act as his own lead counsel.

He smiled and nodded to one or two familiar faces from the Serb press in the gallery, but hardly glanced at the public gallery, which was packed with survivors and victims’ family members, mostly women grieving lost sons and husbands. They obeyed the tribunal instructions to stay quiet throughout the proceedings, though there was a quiet grunt of disappointment when Karadžić was acquitted of one of the genocide charges.

The only time Karadžić appeared nervous was when he stood to receive sentence, his arms stiff by his side. His lawyer said he would appeal.

Outside the tribunal, there was anger that Karadžić did not receive a life sentence. “Is the tribunal not ashamed? Do the Bosnian Muslims and Bosnian Croats not have a right to justice? He got 40 years. That’s not enough,” said Kada Hotic, one of the bereaved mothers from Srebrenica.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...e-at-srebenica

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old March 24th, 2016 #2
Serbian

Some comments from SF. Still waiting for the anti Karadzic "Russians" to show up on that thread.

posted by Conflagration

Quote:
How ironic is it that the man who tried to save Europe from Islam 20 years ago is sitting in a jail cell for "crimes against humanity", only a relative stones throw from where Jihadis detonated bombs killing scores of innocent people???
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...7#post13383977

gordonSMITH

Quote:
Another irony is that the West has killed many more Muslims than Serbia ever did.

MirkoS

Quote:
I'll be honest with you. It was 17 years ago on this day (March 24) that NATO (the United States & whole western Europe) began bombing Serbia. And on this day, another Serb (among many other Serbs) was sentenced. On the other side there were many crimes that were committed against Serbs (by Muslims, NATO...) during the wars of the 90s and no one has been held accountable for these crimes. I remember very well how my people were demonized by the Western media, how the majority of people from Western Europe/USA believed the media at that time. Nobody cared for mass crimes against Serbian civilians, nobody cared when they destroyed hundreds of Christian churches in Kosovo (in Europe!) (of which many were built during the Middle Ages) - the media did not report about that, no one was sentenced (I do not want to go into details here and to list all the crimes that were committed against my people). ... So, I was very pissed off at the moment, and when I saw on the tv that they are still speaking about terrorist attacks in western Europe - my thoughts were: f*** them, they were against us, they never cared for the crimes committed against us, why should I care about them and their problems with Muslims and non-white invasion? They did not care about us, they were working against us, why am I supposed to sympathize with them? And when I thought about the fact that all these European countries supported, financed and armed the Mujahideen and Wahhabis in Bosnia and Kosovo (in Europe!) (especially the intelligence services from Germany, France and Britain), that they treated them as "freedom fighters" and "rebels" at that time... all this hypocrisy made me even more angry. But when I looked at the comments on some sites (including this one) - I quickly changed that way of thinking and I realized that such thinking is wrong. Those people who live there are victims of their own governments, in the same way that we were. Unfortunately, many Serbs feel anger, injustice, hypocrisy... and when a terrorist attack occurs in Western Europe - they are not happy about it, but usually they say "there is justice", "they get what they deserve", "all these countries that were against us will have a Kosovo scenario"... Unfortunately, the problem is ignorance, as many people believed the Western media during the 90s - many Serbs are thinking that way now.

My English is not good, but I hope it's understandable.
Volodyamyr

Quote:
Which is why we must take control of as many of our nations as possible. Not just to save ourselves as a race, but to rid ourselves of the Jewish and Islamic menace too. As for the OP, he was sentenced to what amounts to life in prison because he was opposing genocide against his people. Expect him to be murdered in prison like Slobodan Milosevic was.

Old March 24th, 2016 #3
Serbian

jewsign

Quote:
'As Jews, we know what genocide is' - WJC welcomes conviction of Radovan Karadzic

Thu, 24 Mar 2016

World Jewish Congress (WJC) President Ronald S. Lauder on Thursday hailed the decision of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) to convict former Bosnian Serb leader Radovan Karadzic for genocide and crimes against humanity committed during the Yugoslav Civil War in the 1990s.

http://www.worldjewishcongress.org/e...cide-is---wjc-

Old March 24th, 2016 #4
Robbie Key

Only thing you need to know: the Clintons bombed Serbia. Are they good people? Hell no. They are the enemies of the White race.

Old March 24th, 2016 #5
Serbian

jewsign

ADL Welcomes Karadzic Conviction for War Crimes and Genocide

New York, NY, March 24, 2016 … The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) today welcomed the conviction of Radovan Karadzic, former Bosnian Serb political leader, on charges of genocide, war crimes and crimes against humanity, by the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia in The Hague.

Among other charges, Karadzic was held responsible for the 1995 Srebrenica massacre, where 8,000 Bosnian Muslims – including men and boys-- were murdered and their bodies dumped in mass graves in the worst example of mass murder on European soil since World War II.

“Eight years after his arrest and over two decades following his war crimes, Radovan Karadzic has been held accountable,” said Marvin D. Nathan, ADL National Chair and Jonathan A. Greenblatt, ADL CEO. “His imprisonment, likely for the rest of his life, brings justice and perhaps some comfort to the families of his victims.”

This verdict sends an important message to those who are engaging in or contemplating genocide that the civilized world will eventually hold them accountable, if they cannot be stopped beforehand,” added Mr. Nathan and Mr. Greenblatt. “As Jews, we understand well the imperative to prevent genocide, and as a last resort to punish it. This is another occasion to recommit to the lessons of ‘Never Again.’”

In 2005, ADL marked the 10th anniversary of the Srebrenica massacre, and in 2008 the League welcomed the arrest of Karadzic for his crimes.

In July 1995, Bosnian Serb forces overran the area around Srebrenica, in eastern Bosnia, despite its status as a U.N. "safe area". Around 8,000 Bosnian Muslim men and boys were systematically slaughtered and their bodies dumped into mass graves.

The Anti-Defamation League, founded in 1913, is the world's leading organization fighting anti-Semitism through programs and services that counteract hatred, prejudice and bigotry.

http://www.adl.org/press-center/pres...-genocide.html

Old March 24th, 2016 #6
Serbian

And to rub more salt in the wound it is right on the anniversary of the NATO aggression. Jews love this type of symbolism.

Old March 24th, 2016 #7
Serbian

Tags
hague kangaroo court, radovan karadzic

Thread