VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 17th, 2009 #21
steven clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post
The "Nine Nations of North America"

http://kk.org/ct2/2008/12/breakup-of-the-usa.php

This concept dates to 1981, but these days there's not much of a "foundry" left in the area we now call the Rust Belt.

Enriquez' book (above post) actually postulates that the Southwestern Region of the U.S., rather than re-join Mexico, is more likely to want to remain independent of both Mexico and the U.S., and he also suggests that many Mexicans in the border states of Chihuahua, Sonora, and so forth would prefer to secede from Mexico and join with the Southwestern U.S. in a sort of "Sonoran Confederacy."
I read THE NINE NATIONS...when it came out, and it makes a case for regional differences, although I agree with the foundry being gone. I noticed Obama favors a plan to simply turn decaying cities like Flint, MI, back to pasturage since so much of it is abandoned. Limbaugh screams 'No! Let the market build it up!', but there are too many muds, and no point for whitey to save them. Cornfields are better than slums, Plough 'em up.
USA TODAY reported minority births are overtaking white births in the U.S., but the map of births shows more of a geographical location to this. As you might have guessed, the southwest is chock full of nonwhite births. Aztlan is already here. I wrote a novel where an Aztlan forms into its own country, but immediately becomes a 'corporate state', where the fat cats would use it as a pool for cheap labor. Also, there is a black belt from Mississippi snaking up to Virginia.
As for Hawaii, I could see Hawaii being independent, but the native Hawaiians
are only a small minority. Japs, Flips, and Chinks make up most of the population, and I'd see it become a Chinese colony in a matter of months.
Then the evictions of the haoles would start. hang ten, dude.

Tags
secession

Thread