VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 27th, 2004 #41
paranoid aryan

Default white trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitetrash
I'm a defensor of white race and from what I can see the national party in Iceland is non-efective, there's no activitity what so ever, the president of the party is a moran, he was humiliated on national television by "Johny National", he should be court mashelled by all white people for his stupidity and ignorance that does not dignify white race in any way.
Congratulations white trash
I think you are living up to your screenname,
You are trash

Old February 3rd, 2004 #42
E Gud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrik Haerne

PA, could you do me a favor and write that Icelandic poem...
[/I]

Deyr fé
deyja frændr
deyr sjálfr it sama
en orðstírr
deyr aldregi
hveim er sér góðan getr

It has been in vogue to publish the old texts with modern spelling. This is something that was started by Halldor Laxness who recieved the nobel prize for his books. He wrote in Icelandic and the first of his books that was translated to a foreign tounge was Salka Valka. Gunnar Gunnarson translated the work. He was the only Icelander to know A. Hitler personally.

Old February 4th, 2004 #43
Nick

Does anyone know whatever happened to Jonny Olsen (Viking, Frp, Odins Volk)?

Last I heard he was possibly headed for jail on a firearms charge. He had a webpage up a couple years ago but I forgot the address and I haven't been able to locate it. I always liked that guy even though and maybe because he was slightly wacko.

Old February 10th, 2004 #44
paranoid aryan

Default jonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
Does anyone know whatever happened to Jonny Olsen (Viking, Frp, Odins Volk)?

Last I heard he was possibly headed for jail on a firearms charge. He had a webpage up a couple years ago but I forgot the address and I haven't been able to locate it. I always liked that guy even though and maybe because he was slightly wacko.
Try Vigrid(Tore tvedt) in Norway, they might know something about him?????????

Old February 10th, 2004 #45
Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoid aryan
Try Vigrid (Tore Tvedt) in Norway, they might know something about him?????????
Thanks PA.

I'll send him an eMail at the vigrid.net address. I wonder if Mr. Tvedt speaks English? That might make an interesting interview for Alex Linder at VNN....

Old February 11th, 2004 #46
Der Führer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
Thanks PA.

I'll send him an eMail at the vigrid.net address. I wonder if Mr. Tvedt speaks English? That might make an interesting interview for Alex Linder at VNN....
Most Norwegs speak English unless they're from way back in the wööds

Old March 10th, 2004 #47
Winter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spengler
That's a shame, especially considering Iceland has been pretty much Jew-free for most of it's existence. Yes, I am very interested in what's going on in Iceland because we in the States rarely, if ever, hear about what's happening there.

From what countries are these colored immigrants coming from?

Lol Jew free,, Iceland has had Jews in it for as long as it began as a country.
Read the Sagas.

Old March 19th, 2004 #48
paranoid aryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter
Lol Jew free,, Iceland has had Jews in it for as long as it began as a country.
Read the Sagas.
The jews that have been here before have not been active as jews,as to say not using their manipulating methods. The bad influence from jews is mainly coming from the EU and US.
The jews here usually just somehow blend in with the whites and are not that jew concient.

Old April 5th, 2004 #49
Scotland88

Angry

The population of Iceland is only 300,000!! How long do they have left?

http://www.magenta.nl/crosspoint/iceland.html

Old April 6th, 2004 #50
paranoid aryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotland88
The population of Iceland is only 300,000!! How long do they have left?

http://www.magenta.nl/crosspoint/iceland.html
Well we have survived here for a thousand years through other plagues than immigration, we will hold on for a while more,
we are only 270.000 the rest is rubbish
14/88

Old April 6th, 2004 #51
nordpride

Default Jew sleeper cells...

I know of juden in Sweden- they are hidden and have masked their names to assimilate, and are not as aggressive as the almighty american jew.

To me, these scumbags are simply waiting for their time and then they start pushing the buttons- meanwhile they quietly support all the hate crime and multi cult crap that diverts the attention to other issues.

Iceland is in danger- as well as places that are totally white like Estonia, and their biggest danger is the fact that the women there will bang nigs like rabbits. I've talked with nig basketball players who say that they had no trouble porking Icelandic girls.

I've seen Estonian girls stand in line to talk to a nigger basketball player and have a chance to be the lucky white dumbass who he knocks up before he moves on to another country- there are currently 5 or so mixed nig Estonian kids running around- and 25% of the press glorifies them- adding to the problem.

The solution is to educate the women and let them know that to mix breed with these coons is going to lead to a life of hell for them and the kid- not to turn them into celebrity mud...

For instance- one country away, in Latvija- when a nig ball coon hits on a white girl, he often gets a face full of spit and called a stupid nigger by the piece o' white puddy pie he be chasin' yo...

Love those Latvijan girls!

Old December 31st, 2004 #52
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoid aryan
Iceland and Norway,
The only countrys left outside the jewish european union are every day facing more and more pressure from the european union to join and their carrot is just better business deals towards those countries.
Both Iceland and Norway can pretty much support themselfes so far, Iceland by fishing(60% of national production)and Norway supports itself on oil and electricity. The latest big trick that was pulled on Icelanders was to sneak in a jewish b+++h and to marry our president i secrecy. She has been accepted by the Icelandic people as a british woman, but she is actually raced in Israel and comes from a well known hardline jewish family, anyone who has read the protocols of the learned elders of zion know that this fits nicely into their plan.She was actually reading from the bible at the yearly christmas mass on tv (Icelanders are protestants) and nobody paid any attention that some filthy jew was giving the nation its christmas reading,not only that but the bishop of Iceland came on later and agitated in favor of racial tolerance and acceptance,things are just going too far here ,we were the last white country in the world 15 years ago ,now we are facing 15-20% of the inhabitants are born abroad and most of them colored .
If anyone has interest in Iceland please reply.

Check this link out : whiteawake.741.com
I am saddened to hear this comrade as I have always looked with fondness on Iceland as being the last bastion of the Ario-Germanic race.Your country has given us so much,especially a large part of our common Germanic heathen literature.
May Odin ride again over Nordland.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #53
anilewicz

Default may I suggest you move to Greenland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
I am saddened to hear this comrade as I have always looked with fondness on Iceland as being the last bastion of the Ario-Germanic race.Your country has given us so much,especially a large part of our common Germanic heathen literature.
May Odin ride again over Nordland.
There arent so many eskimos there. make that a refuge for all racist aryans. you will be isolated, and you will be able to breed with one another without fear of "contamination" - thus creating the Übermensch. go for it! move now and others will follow, I'm sure.

Old April 20th, 2005 #54
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick nolte
The simplest and most effective answer to that would be to simply burn a cross outside of the base. Set up an appointment with a journalist 1st in order to make it public.
Perhaps one of these burning Hookcross(Hakenkreuz)es:

Last edited by Kind Lampshade Maker; April 20th, 2005 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Felt like it

Thread