Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 19th, 2005 #21
Aleksander D. G.

PM me I am Skinhead Born An d Raised Russian I know faily well the Evolution Of the Movement and were it stands today and to make the Job Easier For you Guys I am Curently in US nad have noe Problem Speaking English (Learned it in the Millitary)

That "Swastika" Is the Symbol of the Russian National Unity they work on Creating a Trislavic State of Russia Ukraine and Belorusia there is around 100 thousand People in that Party they have Come out to the Public couple of Years Back and Flexed their Muscle Now they Went Back Underground

Why I dont know couldnt Get any Members to talk But they were Not Bought of nor Scared Of they Did it for their Own Reasons Now the Only Presence they Show is Young Skinhead Recruters

They are Every were in Russia Ukraine and Belorus Every Big City Has a "Chapter" and Smaler ones have Members

But they are Still only a smal Part of the Movement in Russia

Old May 19th, 2005 #22
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksander D. G.
PM me I am Skinhead Born An d Raised Russian I know faily well the Evolution Of the Movement and were it stands today and to make the Job Easier For you Guys I am Curently in US nad have noe Problem Speaking English (Learned it in the Millitary)

That "Swastika" Is the Symbol of the Russian National Unity they work on Creating a Trislavic State of Russia Ukraine and Belorusia there is around 100 thousand People in that Party they have Come out to the Public couple of Years Back and Flexed their Muscle Now they Went Back Underground

Why I dont know couldnt Get any Members to talk But they were Not Bought of nor Scared Of they Did it for their Own Reasons Now the Only Presence they Show is Young Skinhead Recruters

They are Every were in Russia Ukraine and Belorus Every Big City Has a "Chapter" and Smaler ones have Members

But they are Still only a smal Part of the Movement in Russia
Advice for all Russians/Eastern Europeans who care about the white race. DO NOT EMULATE THE WESTERN "MOVEMENT", ESPECIALLY NOT THAT OF AMERICA! It is a complete FAILURE! Do not emulate their propaganda, symbols, or ANYTHING that comes out of America. If the Russian movement becomes like America's circus, it will fall apart, and we have so little precious time.

E-mail me at [email protected], we have much to discuss.

Old May 19th, 2005 #23
Aleksander D. G.

There Is verry Little Emulation As I said I am in US right now and I cannot Belive the state of the Movement over here I thought you guys were hanging niggers left and right over here But now I see that the Blacks proudly walk in the streets

Back in Russia you Rarely see a nigger brave enough to walk the streets

Old May 19th, 2005 #24
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
There Is verry Little Emulation As I said I am in US right now and I cannot Belive the state of the Movement over here I thought you guys were hanging niggers left and right over here But now I see that the Blacks proudly walk in the streets

Yes, there is a good foundation in Russia, but soon we must begin building on it. There are serious social problems going on over there and we both know it. What we need is what Americans don't want to take the time to create- a serious ideology and political program. We can't do much with hooligans and random violence. Social humanitarian projects will make members of a new movement valued by the community. When people come to depend on the revolutionaries, they will turn a blind eye to the occasional unpleasantness. This work is not only legal but essential to solving serious problems in Eastern European society.

One thing I should stress is that while Russia needs the most work and is most important, we must not fall into the trap of some kind of "Russian" nationalist movement, or even Pan-Slavic. If we get too wrapped up in outdated traditions or too focused on one or a few nations- we will miss the bigger goal- All of Europe.

Don't forget to e-mail.

Old May 19th, 2005 #25
SheerTerror

YEah, unfortunately, things are kinda grim here in the US. Sounds like yall are doing a better job in Russia...and Europe in general. Canada and the US are pretty far gone...but I don't think its completely hopeless. We just got a lot of work to do.

BTW..do Russian nationalists support Putin? I was always curious about that.

Also, welcome to the forum!

Quote:

Old May 20th, 2005 #26
Aleksander D. G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski
Yes, there is a good foundation in Russia, but soon we must begin building on it. There are serious social problems going on over there and we both know it. What we need is what Americans don't want to take the time to create- a serious ideology and political program. We can't do much with hooligans and random violence. Social humanitarian projects will make members of a new movement valued by the community. When people come to depend on the revolutionaries, they will turn a blind eye to the occasional unpleasantness. This work is not only legal but essential to solving serious problems in Eastern European society.

One thing I should stress is that while Russia needs the most work and is most important, we must not fall into the trap of some kind of "Russian" nationalist movement, or even Pan-Slavic. If we get too wrapped up in outdated traditions or too focused on one or a few nations- we will miss the bigger goal- All of Europe.

Don't forget to e-mail.
Social Problems Can Be solved By taking down the Corupt Government and the jewish Oligarchs ( since they Conrol 70% of resourses at all times).

The humanatarian projects are not as common as should be but are still happening every onece in a wile.

People are already turning the Blind eye to the unpleasantness. Right after the Beslan Incident we Had month to take our revenge on the Muslims. There were savage beatings the cops Just urged us on. After all that was left was a bloddy mess the Cops came and arrested the bastards for usualy either asault or Provoking Violense.

I know that Most of you are aggainst Violence. But I can safely say that after 2 years of intencive violence aggainst rase Mixing there are Barely any takers left for that sin.

I have No Problem with Pan Slavinism as Long as we Reach out to other nations and support them Lets Say that the Pan Slavic Movement in Russia Sends Weapons to a Pan German movement in Austria.

Putin is a Communist So I do not Support him but I can not talk for everybody.

Old May 21st, 2005 #27
SyTH88

Quote:
I have No Problem with Pan Slavinism as Long as we Reach out to other nations and support them Lets Say that the Pan Slavic Movement in Russia Sends Weapons to a Pan German movement in Austria.
Why not a Pan European movement, Pan Slavic and Pan German are narrow and prone to be egged on by the parasidic kike to go after eachother. If the parasidic kike can't infultrate or play pretend, they'll have a hard time doing anything but trying to find a way to get the fuck out before they have their heads removed from their shoulders.

Old May 21st, 2005 #28
_DC_

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyTH88
Why not a Pan European movement, Pan Slavic and Pan German are narrow and prone to be egged on by the parasidic kike to go after eachother. If the parasidic kike can't infultrate or play pretend, they'll have a hard time doing anything but trying to find a way to get the fuck out before they have their heads removed from their shoulders.
Probably because pan-Slavinism/pan-Germanism are closer to reality. Go after each other - what nations do pan-Slavs/pan-Germans control? How many tanks? Seems to me it's not the most pressing problem.

Old May 22nd, 2005 #29
Aleksander D. G.

Pan Slavinism Is Beter Because there would be an Insane ammount of Infighting in Pan Europeanism

But For Russia you could also Do Trislavism (Idea has been around for a wile) Russia Belarus Serbia

Or even a Pan Russism wich would almost eliminate Infighting

But there is Room For all movements and Sadly thats the Problem Because Everybody Wants different things and thats what creates Infighting the More people Concentrate on one goal (Pan Slavinism is alot more acceptable and would attract more people)

Old May 22nd, 2005 #30
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Pan-Slavism never works. First it turns into anti-Germanism(odd since Pan-Germanism has been dead since 1945), and then the usual inter-Slavic bickering begins based on who "supported" the Germans more during WW2. I've seen it happen every time.

No gentlmen, it is either Pan-European or a Negro Europe, there is no other option.

Old May 23rd, 2005 #31
_DC_

Quote:
Pan-Slavism never works. First it turns into anti-Germanism(odd since Pan-Germanism has been dead since 1945), and then the usual inter-Slavic bickering begins based on who "supported" the Germans more during WW2. I've seen it happen every time.
That's pretty interesting for an outsider (non-Slav) to know.

Quote:
No gentlmen, it is either Pan-European or a Negro Europe, there is no other option.
The Europe of Nations.

Comparison: when did we ever need to talk about pan-Anglicism to bash the ZOG?

Old June 7th, 2005 #32
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

This Russian I know translated the word “Ape” which is used as a reference to Negroes and misbehaving small children. It’s pronounced “Abisyana”
She tells me that this word is only a minor slur for Negroes and that there are slurs which are worse. I asked her to teach me these other words, but she refused. Could you kindly tell me these words, so that I can teach her?

Old June 7th, 2005 #33
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker
This Russian I know translated the word “Ape” which is used as a reference to Negroes and misbehaving small children. It’s pronounced “Abisyana”
She tells me that this word is only a minor slur for Negroes and that there are slurs which are worse. I asked her to teach me these other words, but she refused. Could you kindly tell me these words, so that I can teach her?

Abisyana means monkey. There is also negr(nigger) and chornazhopi(black ass, a common Soviet-era racial slur).

Old June 9th, 2005 #34
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
Abisyana means monkey. There is also negr(nigger) and chornazhopi(black ass, a common Soviet-era racial slur).
Thanks. That last one is likely the phrase she needs

Old June 9th, 2005 #35
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
Pan-Slavism never works. First it turns into anti-Germanism(odd since Pan-Germanism has been dead since 1945)...
Even though there hasn’t been any Pan-Germanic movement, as part of an official agenda, since 1945, German nationalists do not recognise the re-arrangement of the European map, after 1945, to their disfavor. As long as these territorial disputes remain unsettled, there is little chance of a pan-European movement, in that sense, untill things get so bad to where there will be no choice except to ally.
Pan-Slavism has only fuctioned in one direction, which is when Russia drove out non-Europeans from the Balkans. I don’t know about the present day racial make-up in Belarus (White Russia), but the Balkan countries certainly are having a pretty hard time with Gypsies, Albanians and Turks.
The central Slav countries Czech Republic and primarily Slovakia have taken a harder hand against their unwelcome minorities, especially the latter country, to where they have ruffled the feathers of the European Union, thus have had to back off, as a prerequisite to EU membership

Old June 26th, 2005 #36
Kind Lampshade Maker

Can anybody tell me what kind of site this is?:
http://izbori.dnevnik.bg/show.php?id=337
"...Ученици от интерната "Проф. Петър Мутафчиев" разиграват наказателен процес за грабеж на мобилен телефон в Софийския районен съд - това е един от начините децата да разберат, че има справедливост Снимка: "Дневник"..."

Old June 26th, 2005 #37
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker
Can anybody tell me what kind of site this is?:
http://izbori.dnevnik.bg/show.php?id=337
"...Ученици от интерната "Проф. Петър Мутафчиев" разиграват наказателен процес за грабеж на мобилен телефон в Софийския районен съд - това е един от начините децата да разберат, че има справедливост Снимка: "Дневник"..."

It is Bulgarian, but seems to be written in Russia.

Old June 26th, 2005 #38
Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
It is Bulgarian, but seems to be written in Russia.
Is it a White National site?

Thread