Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 4th, 2008 #1
Horseman

Default Family Guy is a good non-PC show

Peter has a token black friend, "Cleveland", whom they often show in disparaging ways - as a very weak man who was afraid to confront his wife after she cheated on him, for example.
Blacks are made fun of in the way they talk, look, and act. Jews are made fun of. There were complaints filed again the show because of this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Yo...on_a_Weinstein

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/1....ap/index.html

it's one of the few shows on TV that is honest and not scared.

Old April 4th, 2008 #2
Drew
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
Peter has a token black friend, "Cleveland", whom they often show in disparaging ways - as a very weak man who was afraid to confront his wife after she cheated on him, for example.
Blacks are made fun of in the way they talk, look, and act. Jews are made fun of. There were complaints filed again the show because of this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Yo...on_a_Weinstein

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/1....ap/index.html

it's one of the few shows on TV that is honest and not scared.
Sounds like a bunch of fained faked bullshit.

Old April 4th, 2008 #3
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
Sounds like a bunch of fained faked bullshit.

you like to make vague accusations over the internet, then run away? what is bullshit?

Old April 4th, 2008 #4
Drew
Banned

Default Never a great idea on the whole show

Quote:
you like to make vague accusations over the internet, then run away? what is bullshit?
Family Guy is written by manatees.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartoon_Wars_Part_II

Old April 4th, 2008 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Family Guy is as PC as PC gets.

Old April 4th, 2008 #6
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Family Guy is as PC as PC gets.
Really? How so? I think they are about as non-PC as you can be and still be on the air. they don't kiss jew/nig ass.

Old April 4th, 2008 #7
Drew
Banned

Quote:
Really? How so? I think they are about as non-PC as you can be and still be on the air. they don't kiss jew/nig ass.
Did you find "Airplane" to be real UnPC too?

Old April 4th, 2008 #8
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
Did you find "Airplane" to be real UnPC too?

why are you fucking with me.

Old April 5th, 2008 #9
Karl Lueger

They absolutely do kiss jew ass. Lets not make the mistake of being fooled by "controlled' topics". The comedy kikes allow is just a way of attacking White culture and "making fun" of White characters as kikes represent us. How does some fucked-up defective family represent anything positive?

I haven't seen the show in awhile and have no interest in it, but its pure filth and degeneracy, nothing pro-White about it. Just like The Simpsons, everything about-those shows is jewish subversion. They do not promote anything of value to White people nor is the "humor" in those shows reflective of White character. Its not merely low-brow comedy, its a degenerate view of WHite society simply designed to create self-loathing and hatred for anything White. One can only watch those shows with the understanding of "we watch this to see jews hate us and degrade our culture". The so-called humor is jewish hatred of the goyim under a different pretext. All mass-media is jew-hatred of US aimed at US, keep that in mind to keep the White defense-field strong, to not let jew filth and poison in the much more valuable White mind and spirit.

Rambo, John J.

Old April 5th, 2008 #10
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

What Karl says.

Some of these types of show may allow little non-PC stuff in there to "balance" the humor out. Otherwise its 90% White bashing and 10% Minority bashing. The jewz feel that the 10% already outweighs the 90% in terms of public reaction, so they stay with that formula to make it look like its fair....its not. This is true in all jew controlled media.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old April 5th, 2008 #11
Horseman

I do respect all of your opinions so I'll re-evaluate my views on the show.

Reading between the lines in the scripts, I got a sense that the writers don't like political correctness. also, the white family is portrayed negatively, but that's in the context of a comedy. Similar to that show Married with Children. Everyone understands this is not how any real family is, and they are not encouraging white people to be like this. Once I got past that, I could enjoy the show without being offended.
I guess the #1 question, are there kikes involved in the show in any way? if so then I automatically take your side.

Old April 5th, 2008 #12
albion

Default Family Guy

Does this look like a White family you could feel good about ?

Criticism of Family Guy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Family_Guy

Seth MacFarlane
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seth_MacFarlane

Last edited by albion; April 5th, 2008 at 01:54 PM.

Old April 5th, 2008 #13
Drew
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post

Does this look like a White family you could feel good about ?

Criticism of Family Guy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Family_Guy

Seth MacFarlane
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seth_MacFarlane
Peter Frapton (or however it's spelled) is a shithead. I agree, the only point is to show whites in the worst light possible. They just throw in that other bullshit for good measure, and take your mind off the ugly show. They just aren't clever enough to mix it into a plot or satirization. They just throw in pointless scenes, that don't have anything to do with anything. It is one ugly show, maybe it's supposed to be. Worse than that weird fucking "King of the Hill."

Old April 5th, 2008 #14
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Jewy agendas abound in any prime time show. They either show how dysfunctional a white family is, how you shouldn't be married and raise children thus leaving you open to a gay/lesbian lifestyle instead and of course trying to push the feminist agendas when they can.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old April 5th, 2008 #15
JayDee
92G7MPB-L6

I can see why that show would appeal to someone who smoked marijuana or perhaps 11-14 year old males who are fascinated with that type of

Like all zionist television distractions, the Family Guy is nothing more than jewish garbage that belongs in a dumpster.

Old April 5th, 2008 #16
Karl Lueger

btw, the daughter is played by jewess Mila Kuntis and the dumb-son is played by jew Seth Green, don't know the other characters.

Rambo, John J.

Old April 5th, 2008 #17
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
You obviously haven't seen too many episodes. They frequently mock southern Whites, Christians, and racism. There was an episode I saw recently where Jesus Christ was shown nude bathing himself in front of the child Stewie and Jesus was obviously getting off on being nude sexually in front of a little boy. So on prime time TV Jews are portraying Jesus Christ as an exhibitionist pedophile.

I will admit to liking the show when it first aired back in 2001-2003 but in recent years it has become quite militant especially on the issue of homosexuality.

Old April 5th, 2008 #18
Mike Jahn
Banned

jewsign

Quote:
I do respect all of your opinions so I'll re-evaluate my views on the show.

Reading between the lines in the scripts, I got a sense that the writers don't like political correctness. also, the white family is portrayed negatively, but that's in the context of a comedy. Similar to that show Married with Children. Everyone understands this is not how any real family is, and they are not encouraging white people to be like this. Once I got past that, I could enjoy the show without being offended.
I guess the #1 question, are there kikes involved in the show in any way? if so then I automatically take your side.
One of the main writers of the show is the Jewess Alex Borstein

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Borstein

Born Alexandrea Borstein

February 15, 1973 (1973-02-15) (age 35)

Highland Park, Illinois
Spouse(s) Jackson Douglas (1999 - present)

Official website

Alexandrea "Alex" Borstein (IPA: /ˈbɔrstiːn/; born February 15, 1973)[1] is an American actress, voice actress, writer and comedian. She is best known for her roles on two FOX series, MADtv and Family Guy.

Early life

Borstein was born in Highland Park, Illinois, outside Chicago, the daughter of Judy and Irving Borstein, both of whom are mental health professionals. She was raised in a Jewish family[2][3] with roots in Germany, Hungary, Poland, Mongolia, and Russia. She moved to San Francisco, where she attended San Francisco State University. She took a job at an ad agency where she wrote print ads for Barbie.

Old April 5th, 2008 #19
steven clark

I can't stand Family Guy. I see it as an insulting, SIMPSONS rip-off full of obnoxious anti-white junk. I can only take eleven seconds and I switch channels. I feel such shows dishonor anyone who watches it. Give me the old stuff. I'd rather 'kill the wabbit' anyday.

Old April 5th, 2008 #20
Mike Jahn
Banned

Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane gave a Pro-Gay interview to the Fag Mag The Advocate

http://www.advocate.com/issue_story.asp?id=51793&page=3

Thread