VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 5th, 2015 #3681
Orazio

http://therightstuff.biz/2015/03/05/...shades-cledun/

Old March 5th, 2015 #3682
Serbian

jewsign

Greg must love the chutzpah of these anti Russia kikes who have invaded Ukraine and turned it into an Iraq/Libya.

Russia's actions in Ukraine conflict an 'invasion', says US official

Thursday 5 March 2015

Quote:
The congressmen who grilled Nuland on American policy did not shy from their own heated rhetoric. Representative Ed Royce, the committee chair, not only said Russia had invaded Ukraine but said the Kremlin “has recruited every skinhead and every malcontent in the Russian-speaking world and tried to bring them into the east” of Ukraine. they accuse Russia of what they are doing
Quote:
Representative jew Eliot Engel accused Russia’s foreign minister, Sergei Lavrov, of spreading “lies, lies and more lies” and representative Albio Sires called the Russian president, Vladimir Putin, “a KGB thug who happens to be the head of another state”.

Nearly all called for the US to immediately arm the Ukrainian government with “lethal defensive weapons”, such as anti-tank guns and counter-artillery radar, to help combat an estimated 12,000 well-supplied Russians fighting with and coordinating rebels in eastern Ukraine.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...raine-invasion

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Last edited by Serbian; March 5th, 2015 at 09:32 PM.

Old March 5th, 2015 #3683
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Wentworth View Post
He says Putin's a Jew puppet, not that Putin is a Jew. But then he's really inanely rambling and spamming stuff, Serbian has done a fine job at documenting Putin's Jewish connections, he's drifting around 'cause maybe he read something somewhere which awoke his inner manbaby.
If you're respectful, I'll be respectful, but if you're gonna resort to talking shit in frustration over me exposing your position for being as weak as it is, then that only proves you're a manchild.

I don't get why some of you take criticism of Putin personally. Unless you got a mancrush on him. If you do Chad, that's a personal problem you shouldn't take out on me.

Old March 5th, 2015 #3684
Serbian

This is just the start of deeper US on ground involvement which the jews are planning.. Now if Putin were to get serious these and future kwans will be coming back in body bags. Russians and Ukrainians are not some camel jockeys in Iraq that ZOG can just blow away with impunity, they can fight, if allowed to. Hopefully this gets very bloody for ZOG's homosexual Zionism enforcing green nigger degenerates.

Quote:

US Soldiers Readying for Ukraine Deployment

By Paul McLeary 4:31 p.m. EST March 3, 2015

WASHINGTON — The US Army is preparing to send approximately 300 troops at a time to train Ukrainian forces in western Ukraine, according to documents posted on a government contracting site.

A solicitation posted in late February said that the US government is looking for a contractor to provide seven 50-passenger buses from March 5 through Oct. 31 for the purpose of ferrying up to 300 US troops from the L'viv International airport to the International Peace Keeping and Security Center at the Yavoriv training range in the far west of Ukraine.

It's been no secret that US and a handful of UK forces have been planning on traveling to Yavoriv this spring to begin training Ukrainian forces for their fight against pro-Russian separatists in the eastern part of the country. But officials have at times been vague as to dates and times and numbers.

The solicitation also states that "the US and Ukrainian Army shall conduct a joint training mission at the International Peacekeeping and Security Center (IPSC) near L'viv, Ukraine from approximately 5 MAR - 31 OCT 15."

The Army will rotate 300 troops at a time it appears, with March, May, July, August and October being the relief dates for each group.

The plan to train four companies of the Ukrainian National Guard comes as part of a US State Department initiative "to assist Ukraine in strengthening its law enforcement capabilities, conduct internal defense, and maintain rule of law," Pentagon spokeswoman Lt. Col. Vanessa Hillman told Defense News this year.

Funding for the initiative is coming from the congressionally-authorized Global Security Contingency Fund (GSCF), which was requested by the Obama administration in the fiscal 2015 budget to help train and equip the armed forces of allies around the globe. The United States has already earmarked $19 million to help build the Ukrainian National Guard.

On Tuesday, Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey told the Senate Armed Services Committee that he believes the US "should absolutely consider providing lethal aid" to Ukraine if the Moscow-backed separatists continue to make gains and gobble up territory.

Old March 5th, 2015 #3685
Serbian

Hammond says British advisors to train Ukrainian troops

Print version

March 5, 2015, 7:46 p.m. | Ukraine — by Interfax-Ukraine

British army experts will be training members of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond has said.

http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukra...ps-382704.html

Old March 5th, 2015 #3686
Serbian

In Ukraine War, Both ‘Russian’ and ‘Troops’ Need to Be in Quotes

Jason Ditz, March 04, 2015

Print This | Share This | Comment

Western media are constantly reporting a Russian invasion of eastern Ukraine as an undisputed fact. That no one ever sees these troops is just one of life’s little mysteries, as seemingly ever article just shows a couple of pictures of single unidentified camouflage vehicles or a handful of random people with the caption “pro-Russian separatists.”

DW.de is going for the gold with their latest “evidence mounting” about Russian troops today, which reports some putative fighters from the eastern Ukrainian rebel factions were miners who claimed they’d been paid by the Russian government.

Even if we take this claim as absolute fact, calling out-of-work miners who are paid to fight “troops” is a big stretch, and calling Ukrainians “Russians” is an even bigger stretch.

Though there have been cases of actual Russians with actual military backgrounds going to eastern Ukraine to fight, these are isolated cases, and the ongoing claims of direct Russian military involvement remain unproven.

If we’re using this standard set by this claim, we might as well call Ukraine’s military “US troops,” since the US helped bankroll the bailout of the Ukrainian government, and has been providing military aid to them.

http://antiwar.com/blog/2015/03/04/i...-be-in-quotes/

Old March 5th, 2015 #3687
Serbian

'US is cheerleader of East-West tension'

Beginning his working life in the aviation industry and trained by the BBC, Tony Gosling is a British land rights activist, historian & investigative radio journalist.

Get short URL
Published time: March 05, 2015 13:09

Maintaining tension and making boldfaced accusations for decades has suited the US’ purpose to try to divide and rule in Europe and to put a split between Eastern and Western Europe, investigative journalist Tony Gosling, told RT.

The murder of Russian opposition activist Boris Nemtsov provoked a vast amount of comment in the West, some of which according to the Russian envoy to the EU Vladimir Chizhov was “politically motivated.”

RT: There was a special meeting in the German Parliament devoted to the Nemtsov murder where some scathing comments were made, and some accusations leveled at Russia and Vladimir Putin. What do you make of them?

Tony Gosling: I think what you have taken is a little sample there but I don’t think that’s the general feeling in Europe at all about this. This war of words, it seems, is completely inappropriate for something like this, I think everybody wants to make sure, and everyone wants to see that there is a proper investigation.

I noticed Lt. Col. Ralph Peters on Fox News talking to (host) Tucker Carlson. In fact both of them seem to be agreed, Peters was saying that Putin personally ordered the assassination while quite where the evidence comes from for this I think is anybody’s guess, and he’s saying at some point you’ve got to stop the hit list. These sorts of comments are not helpful in order to ease tensions between East and West.

And I noticed that the cheerleaders for these tensions and accusations are right from the other side of the Atlantic. I think actually for decades it suited the US purpose to try to divide and rule in Europe, to actually put a split between Eastern and Western Europe and that’s not in Europe’s interest at all. I noticed for example in Ukraine over the last few months there have been all sorts of austerity measures. Ukraine has now joined the fold with the disastrous economic policies of the EU and the European Central Bank, with millions of loans got from the IMF. But as a response to that, as a quid pro quo there have been massive cuts to the pensions of people in Ukraine and also big cuts to public spending. So the Ukrainians are not doing too well out of this. I think actually ultimately we need to have a rapprochement between Russia and Europe not the other way round which is what the Pentagon and the military industrial complex and Lt. Col. Ralph Peters who speaks for them seem to want.

READ MORE: Western media reaction to Nemtsov’s murder is ‘absolutely outrageous’

RT: It's been a massive story for the media although some are taking it to new lengths. So while the murder investigation is underway, Putin has been directly accused. Have they gone too far?

TG: We’ve had a big problem here in Britain of course with the Murdoch press - which Fox News is a part of - and this kind of propaganda is really inappropriate, and it’s completely biased when you’ve got presenters also weighing in on the side of what others call “fundamentalist extremists” like Ralph Peters. Actually, are they fit for purpose as broadcasters? I think, there is evidence that [they are] not. The key thing here is nobody minds if people are going to present some evidence. They are not presenting any evidence at all, these are just boldfaced accusations.

What worries me more than anything else is that we’ve seen this kind of things before with so-called weapons of mass destruction with no evidence and we’ve also seen the demonization of leaders. This is what’s now seems happening to Putin with some of these media organizations. I don’t think they at all reflect the actual view of ordinary people across the Western world nowadays. And we saw back in the days of the invasion of Iraq… the same kind of thing happening with Saddam Hussein, we saw the same thing happening with Gaddafi also President Assad. And I think this demonization by the media is really no good and I’m glad to say that’s not the sort of thing we have been seeing for example on the BBC anywhere near as much. don't really agree with this as the BBC is not really far behind Fox and US media when it comes to Russia The BBC’s motto by the way is “nation shall speak peace unto nation,” and of course the broadcastershave got an incredibly important role in keeping that peace and resisting pressure from the US to divide and rule across the European continent between East and West. I think we need to be calm, sensible, let’s have a proper investigation. I noticed for example that Nemtsov was tailed from the airport. If Putin was behind this he wouldn’t need to do that, he could use his authorities for example across Russia simply to follow mobile phones and to do it from a very high-tech angle, he wouldn’t need to tail him. So that evidence certainly points way from what Lt. Col. Ralph Peters was saying there.

http://rt.com/op-edge/238013-nemtsov...-commentaries/

Old March 5th, 2015 #3688
Serbian

jewsign

Here's one for Greg Johnson as I know he is a fan

Lesbian jewess Masha Gessen : Putin's War Against the West.

Old March 5th, 2015 #3689
Crowe

Default There are many in the global Jewish community who support Putin because he is good to the Jews of Russia.

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Columni...support-345661

Quote:
There can be little doubt that he is. Ending the centuries old anti-Semitism which was endemic to Russia and claimed the lives of endless hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions, in state-sponsored pogroms, Putin is the man principally responsible for the $50 million Jewish museum of Moscow, to which he also donated a month of his official salary. (Don’t worry, a man estimated to have $75 billion isn’t going hungry any time soon.) He has been extremely good to Chabad, giving them official state recognition. He also seems to be good to Israel, establishing strong diplomatic relations with a nation he says has a natural connection to Russia, given Israel’s million- strong Russian-speaking community. Should we Jews love this guy? Does it matter that he’s deeply immoral when we have so few friends as it is? This was the question that confronted Israel in its relationship with apartheid South Africa. Much of the world embraced the hate-filled Arab global boycott of Israel, which forced Israel to look for trading partners where it could find them. The South African government was a willing friend when few others would have anything to do with the Jewish state. Israel was fighting for its very life. So it did business with South Africa.

Old March 5th, 2015 #3690
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
You still don't get it. All that is not enough. Jews are not happy being treated as equals in Russia, being allowed to get rich and live the good life, build their synagogues and communities. They will never be content until they fully 100% control Russia, and the world. That's what Zionisim is all about. Putin is about to find this out the hard way.

We saw what jews did to their 'friend' South Africa in the end.

Old March 5th, 2015 #3691
Serbian

Is this Mathew Heimbach and his Southern Nationalist group relevant in any way? I see they have organized an anti war demonstration against some queer warmongering anti Russia Republicans.

http://southernnationalist.com/blog/...rates-at-cpac/

Last edited by Serbian; March 5th, 2015 at 11:04 PM.

Old March 5th, 2015 #3692
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
You still don't get it. All that is not enough. Jews are not happy being treated as equals in Russia, being allowed to get rich and live the good life, build their synagogues and communities. They will never be content until they fully 100% control Russia, and the world. That's what Zionisim is all about. Putin is about to find this out the hard way.

We saw what jews did to their 'friend' South Africa in the end.
Lets makes something clear so there is no misunderstanding. Some of you think Putin is playing the jews, correct? That he is somehow outwitting them at their own game?

I'm not convinced based on what I've seen due to all the contradicting information floating around. Its not exactly easy to dismiss all this. Why would Putin personally donate money to a Chabad museum? I believe people put their money where their mouth is at.

Something else needs to be considered as well, and that is that some of the biggest anti-Zionists are in fact jews.

As explained here.

http://shearim.blogspot.com/2009/02/...i-zionism.html

The Chabad jews that are backing Putin, and likewise are anti-Zionist. Does this make sense now as to why Putin might be taking an anti-Zionist stance, while at the same time retaining jewish support in Russia? There are communities of jews in the US who are also anti-Zionist and refuse to return to Israel because they don't believe its "righteous".

The jews opposing Putin are of the non-religious, leftist variety. This is true for politics in general. Most jews are leftists. And leftist movements, in Russia or elsewhere are usually organized at the top by jews.

From what I gathered about the Chabad, or ultra orthodox jews, is they're comparable in many ways to the nuttiest of the christ insaner bunch, and believe that jews don't deserve a homeland until their messiah shows up. Out of all the types of jews, they're probably the least dangerous of the bunch, but they're also the same group of kikes who will pimp out Russian children, and sell their organs without having any qualms about it. Scummy, yes, as manipulative and dangerous as the globalist elite jews? No. But a jew is a jew, and that's makes them a problem. I do think they're jews in their purest form, and they are what they appear to be, nothing more.

Do I think Putin and Russia are as evil as the global Zionists? No. Do I think they're on our side? If you consider an enemy of an enemy to be a friend, I suppose one could make the case, but in the bigger picture, I don't believe he is on our side any more than lets say, the Iranians. My issue is with some acting like he's the White race's new savior riding in on a White horse to save the day. Bullshit.

Last edited by Crowe; March 5th, 2015 at 11:02 PM.

Old March 5th, 2015 #3693
Serbian

Quote:
Lets makes something clear so there is no misunderstanding. Some of you think Putin is playing the jews, correct? That he is somehow outwitting them at their own game?
No, I think they are playing and outwitting him. After all he is a christard. Just look what they have created for him in Ukraine and Russia, and all at zero cost to themselves. That alone shows how superior to the pathetic goyim dirt eaters of Slavic and Germanic origin vicious jews with a plan are.

Quote:
I'm not convinced based on what I've seen due to all the contradicting information floating around. Its not exactly easy to dismiss all this. Why would Putin personally donate money to a Chabad museum? I believe people put their money where their mouth is at.
He seems to be making attempts to promote unity tolerance and friendship in order to prevent internal fracturing of society (which Washington wants). In addition goyim always have to prove that they are not extremist nationalists. But in the end it doesnt help as he is already called the new Hitler.

Quote:
Something else needs to be considered as well, and that is that some of the biggest anti-Zionists are in fact jews.

As explained here.

http://shearim.blogspot.com/2009/02/...i-zionism.html

The Chabad jews that are backing Putin, and likewise are anti-Zionist. Does this make sense now as to why Putin might be taking an anti-Zionist stance, while at the same time retaining jewish support in Russia?

They are not Neturei Karta, Chabad are pro Zionist and fully endorse the Zionist project both in the ME and beyond

Quote:
Chabad is Zionist, Rabbi Says

A spokesman for the Chabad-Lubavitch Chassidic movement says the sect is Zionist in its support for Israel.

A spokesman for the Chabad-Lubavitch worldwide Chassidic movement says the sect is Zionist in its support for Israel.

Rabbi Menachem Brod of Kfar Chabad told Arutz Sheva in an exclusive interview Tuesday that the traditional definition of the term has morphed into one that has become unclear.

Brod set about clarifying what the Chabad-Lubavitch movement defines Zionism to mean “in the practical sense of the word,” making it clear that its Jewish origins have not changed.

“If the definition of 'Zionism' is defined as detachment from Jewish roots and becoming a nation like any other, we oppose that – and so did all the great Torah leaders. But if Zionism is about loving the land, about national security, settling the land, then Chabad definitely supports those important activities,” he declared.

Brod, who serves as the movement's spokesman in Israel, was responding to criticism from the Reform movement-affiliated group Hiddush (Hebrew for “innovation”).

The group had attempted to persuade Knesset members to call off a Knesset event – an evening to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Federation of Jewish Communities of the CIS. The event was held to honor Chabad for its decades-long outreach to Jews in the former Soviet Union.

Hiddush argued that the Knesset should not support Chabad because it is “anti-Zionist.”

No MKs responded to the appeal, however, and the event was held as scheduled.

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, who addressed a Tel Aviv hall filled to capacity at the event, told the Chabad emissaries, “You stand atop of the mountain, and the Jewish people gathered at its base salute you. I am the first [to do so].”

Among the hundreds of Chabad emissaries from the former Soviet Union to attend the event were Russia's Chief Rabbi, Berel Lazar and philanthropist Lev Leviev, head of Africa-Israel.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...s.aspx/145899#!

Quote:
The jews opposing Putin are of the non-religious, leftist variety. This is true for politics in general. Most jews are leftists. And leftist movements, in Russia or elsewhere are usually organized at the top by jews
What about rabid right wing jew Neocons and their "liberal Obama hating" christian dogs who are going to be sending their sons to Ukraine soon?

You continue trying to sift jews in a foolish attempt to separate left and right, liberal and conservative, religious and secular, good and bad. Me I want to see all of them exterminated ASAP.

We are all in need of a new Hitler but unfortunately we get a crappy Putin.

Last edited by Serbian; March 5th, 2015 at 11:11 PM.

Old March 5th, 2015 #3694
313Chris

Quote:
Is this Mathew Heimbach and his Southern Nationalist group relevant in any way?
No. Heimbach is an unemployed, mentally-unstable attention-whore who had 15 minutes of notoriety when he organized some kind of white students union at his college some years ago.

The "League of the South" is Brad Griffin's sad little group -- that alone should tell you how relevant they are.

Old March 5th, 2015 #3695
Crowe

Quote:
No, I think they are playing and outwitting him. After all he is a christard. Just look what they have created for him in Ukraine and Russia, and all at zero cost to themselves. That alone shows how superior to the pathetic goyim dirt eaters of Slavic and Germanic origin vicious jews with a plan are.
I wasn't expecting to hear that. So I take it you believe Putin has noble intentions? The last contender we had that didn't get played by the jews and put up maximum resistance was Adolf Hitler.

Quote:
He seems to be making attempts to promote unity tolerance and friendship in order to prevent internal fracturing of society (which Washington wants). In addition goyim always have to prove that they are not extremist nationalists.
It seems to me like Putin wants Russia to be another Europe, but without singing and dancing to the tune of the US and EA globalists. The question is whether his model is any better for the people?

Quote:
They are not Neturei Karta, Chabad are pro Zionist and fully endorse the Zionist project both in the ME and beyond

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...s.aspx/145899#!
I've heard conflicting sources claiming it both ways. Some of the Chabad are definitely anti-Zionist. Again, this is clearly from a jewish website.

http://www.hiddush.org/article-2236-...tiZionist.aspx

Quote:
Chabad Hassidism is anti-Zionist

The Lubavitcher Rebbe defined Israel as ‘bitter exile and double-fold darkness.’ Senior Chabad members describe the Rebbe as one of the great fighters against Zionism. Hiddush head Rabbi Regev calls on the government ‘to stop the campaign of debasement before the anti-Zionist Hassidic sect and order and end to funding and all contact between the state and Chabad.’

Quote:
What about rabid Neocons and their christian dogs who are going to be sending their sons to Ukrainer soon?
Neocons ARE leftists. They're just the "hawkish" wing of Marxism. There is no "true" right wing political party in the US. Doesn't exist. You have a choice between anti-White liberal Marxists. Democrat of Republican, doesn't really matter.

Quote:
You continue trying to sift jews by trying to separate left and right, liberal and conservative, religious and secular, good and bad. Me I want to see all of them exterminated ASAP.
I want them gone too. But jews aren't this unified entity. They have weaknesses, and divisions, with different sides playing each other.

Old March 6th, 2015 #3696
Serbian

Quote:
I wasn't expecting to hear that. So I take it you believe Putin has noble intentions? The last contender we had that didn't get played by the jews and put up maximum resistance was Adolf Hitler.
I believe he really wants to see an end to this war and a resumption of business as it was pre Nuland's Ukraine events. He is being backed into a corner and seems to have no clear strategy of how to deal with what ZOG is throwing at him on all fronts. How it will all end no one can say for sure but my personal guess is that he will either be killed. or toppled only to wind up in some jewish ad hoc international tribunal like Milosevic, where he may also be killed in detention, just like Milosevic was. After this happens and Russia is fully occupied the Ukrainian "Nazis" will either be forced to soften their tone and come into the European mainstream, or they will be eliminated, because with Washington-London-Tel Aviv compliant regime finally installed in Moscow there will really be no more need for their "services". We saw how the junta dispatched Sashko Bily who got too big for his own boots.

Quote:
It seems to me like Putin wants Russia to be another Europe, but without singing and dancing to the tune of the US and EA globalists. The question is whether his model is any better for the people?
He wants capitalism and prosperity for Russia and close ties with Europe and yes even the US, but all this within some sort of socially conservative framework without the West dictating to Russia how to run its internal/foreign affairs (see Syria Iran) and its pushing the extreme liberal gay PC agenda on the country.

Quote:
I've heard conflicting sources claiming it both ways. Some of the Chabad are definitely anti-Zionist. Again, this is clearly from a jewish website.

http://www.hiddush.org/article-2236-...tiZionist.aspx
Well some of the more liberal kikes may also view Chabad as anti democratic so their beef may be with that aspect. Bottom line is there would be no official state receptions and praise for Chabad in Israel today were the group really anti Zionist. The most rabid Kahanist Zionists support Chabad as do the right wing Zionist Likudniks and that tells me all i need to know. Would Bibi really be seen with them if they were such anti Zionists? Would the Knesset salute them?

Quote:
Neocons ARE leftists. They're just the "hawkish" wing of Marxism. There is no "true" right wing political party in the US. Doesn't exist. You have a choice between anti-White liberal Marxists. Democrat of Republican, doesn't really matter.
Yes they are Trotskyists but they pretend to be right wing and kwans believe they are.

Quote:
I want them gone too. But jews aren't this unified entity. They have weaknesses, and divisions, with different sides playing each other.
Jews may squabble among themselves and have some tactical differences about how to go about reaching their goal but when it comes to uniting against Amalek (in judaism every generation has Amalek), destroying the goyim societies/countries and creating their messianic NWO, where kikes will rule over the nations of the world, they all agree.

Last edited by Serbian; March 6th, 2015 at 12:20 AM.

Old March 6th, 2015 #3697
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Chris View Post
No. Heimbach is an unemployed, mentally-unstable attention-whore who had 15 minutes of notoriety when he organized some kind of white students union at his college some years ago.

The "League of the South" is Brad Griffin's sad little group -- that alone should tell you how relevant they are.

Oh I didn't know he was part of Brad Griffin's group. So what now Griffin is pro Novorossiya? I thought he was pro Maidan when this thing started. That guy just seems to constantly change his positions on everything. What will he be for tomorrow is the question.

Old March 6th, 2015 #3698
Serbian

A local posted this

Quote:
"Success" of Euromaidan

1. 300% drop of national valute hryvnia.
2. communal payments + 50-70% (it should be up to 300 by the end of the year).
3. + 250% gasoline.
4. + 70-100% of the price of products.
5. + 150-300% the price of imported goods.
6. No Crimea.
7. The Civil War in the Donbas.
8. Dozens of thousands of dead and wounded.
9. Destroyed infrastructure of Donbass.
10. Hundreds of thousands of refugees.
11. The state of cold war with Russia.
12. Cuted payments with social sphere (minus allowances and indexing).
13. Failure to comply with human rights, complete failure of the Constitution.
14. Dozens of illegal armed groups.
15. Censorship, dictatorship, persecution of "dissidents".
16. External control of foreigners in the government.
17. The absence of any relief measures in terms of entry into the EU Ukrainians.
18. Forced mobilization of civil society to participate in the ATO.
19. Inciting hatred on the basis of nationality (to Russian).
20. The massacres of citizens (shooting on Grushevskogo st. in Kiev, Odessa, Mariupol).

Old March 6th, 2015 #3699
zoomcopter

Quote:
No, I think they are playing and outwitting him. After all he is a christard.
A fatal flaw

Old March 6th, 2015 #3700
Stephen De Grene

Quote:
It was Putin's handlers who ordered it. You know the same zionists

For the ones who don't think Putin is a jewish puppet, then explain away why he made telling the truth about USSR war crimes,
No he didn't. He condemned the crimes of Stalin and Lenin.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...-a-687819.html

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-d...n-disses-lenin

Tags

Thread