Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 20th, 2014 #121
Mike Wilson

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...dy-camera.html

unarmed white man shot by black cop on 8/11/2014. No looting. No media coverage. I guess the life of a black is worth about 100 times more than a white man.

Old August 20th, 2014 #122
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Man, am I with you on THAT one.

Let's all do all we can to get dis sheeit to boil over & spread: hit Twitter hard with inflammatory, nigger-mocking tweets with hastags like #MikeBrown & #Ferguson; work the comments sections, etc.

It may not be much - but then again maybe more than you think.
Did that all yesterday. Pissed people off enough to out me by SPLC report. Eh...it does get new eyeballs, that's my aim. I think the key is the proper use of hashtags. #Ferguson #MichaelBrown . Was able to pick up new followers at slow but steady rate. Twitter is particularly susceptible to a gang approach.

Old August 20th, 2014 #123
Alex Linder
Administrator

[this shows you the environment in ferguson]

Report: Convenience Store Manager Terrified of Being Murdered by Ferguson Customers
Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, August 17, 2014, 5:46 PM

Guest post by Kristinn Taylor

Michael Brown and the owner of Ferguson Market and Liquor

Local markets know their local customers–that’s how they stay in business.

Ferguson Market & Liquor in the small town of Ferguson, Missouri is no different. In the case of this local market, fear of being murdered by their customers drives their business decisions—including deciding to not report being robbed to the police.

Likewise the Ferguson police decision to withhold for nearly a week the name of the police officer they say shot Michael Brown, Darren Wilson, in order to give him time to go in to hiding from the Ferguson lynch mob.

Ferguson Market & Liquor is the store where Brown roughed up a clerk while stealing almost $50 worth of cigarellos a week ago Saturday. Minutes later the unarmed hulking young black man was gunned down by Wilson, a white Ferguson police officer, in the middle of a neighborhood street during a confrontation with the officer.

KDSK of St. Louis reported an attorney for the owners of the market held a press conference Friday in which he wanted Ferguson Market & Liquor’s customers to know that the store did not snitch to the police about Brown robbing the store, nor did they offer the store’s surveillance video of the robbery to police.

The surveillance video showed the 6’4”, nearly 300 lb. Brown manhandling a diminutive clerk who tried to stop him from stealing the cigarellos.

Quote:
“”It’s not about them. They didn’t call the police, they didn’t ask the police to come and take the video,” said attorney Jay Kanzler.

“Now, the Ferguson Market owners are hoping the video won’t make them a target.

“”They would hope that the people of this community, who have consistently supported them, would continue to support them, and realize that whatever the police are looking at on the surveillance tapes has nothing to with what went on in the streets,” said Kanzler.”
The Washington Post reported Sunday that the store manager is terrified of being murdered by the store’s customers.

Quote:
“The convenience store where the robbery took place was boarded up, but open for business on Friday. A store manager, who declined to give his name, said he fears for his life and pleaded with reporters not to suggest that he called police.

““It’s very dangerous,” he said. “They kill us if they think we are responsible. People don’t understand that.””
Ferguson is the kind of town where customers intimidate the store owners and protesters threaten reporters with Molotov Cocktails.

Looters run into Ferguson Market and Liquor this weekend.

Perhaps reporters in Ferguson should turn their attention from the police to the citizenry to find out why fear and terror rule Ferguson.

It might explain why the town’s residents quickly turned to rioting and looting businesses in their own community.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...res-customers/

Old August 20th, 2014 #124
Joe_Smith

What I think is important to observe in this incident is an unprecedented betrayal of the Federal government of its police underlings...for what? A dope-smoking nigger who committed a violent felony 10 minutes before being shot while attacking a cop?

It's fishy and I don't know why it smells. It's definitely beyond Obama and Holder being black, possibly using blacks as a test subject to see how quick they can quell a riot/rebellion on Easy mode (dumb groids) in anticipation of an economic or political catastrophe. It would explain the large scale dispatch of FBI Stasi to the scene, probably to function as observers. The police chief declaring a curfew and then saying "but it won't be enforced" encouraged the niggers to riot further under danger of coming into conflict with the police, causing multiple violent blacks to get shot and testing the militarized police's ability to put down a small scale rebellion. It's hard to say this wasn't on purpose.

Regardless, such a scenario is repeating itself across the nation. This is fertile ground for political outreach to the police. A lot of cops themselves are watered down thugs, but their loss of status as an untouchable class has been reduced to the point where they can't even defend themselves in the cases where force is actually reasonable could create a climate of serious resentment. For example, in NYC, the case of the fat negro resisting arrest and dying from a subdued chokehold is apparently going to take the NYPD officers to trial for murder.

Even 10 years ago, a Michael Brown type of case may have been turned into a spectacle by the Jew media, but there generally wouldn't have been FBI agents harassing the cops in spite of mountains of evidence showing that the shooting was more than justified.

Last edited by Joe_Smith; August 20th, 2014 at 05:27 PM.

Old August 20th, 2014 #125
Ray Allan

It's un-PC for a kwap to defend himself against a feral negro. But they will still be allowed to brutalize and murder White people with impunity because we are not a "protected class". Nonetheless, I hope this situation will turn a few White kwaps over to our side, it depends how much they like continuing to receive their government paychecks.

Old August 20th, 2014 #126
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Did that all yesterday. Pissed people off enough to out me by SPLC report. Eh...it does get new eyeballs, that's my aim. I think the key is the proper use of hashtags. #Ferguson #MichaelBrown . Was able to pick up new followers at slow but steady rate. Twitter is particularly susceptible to a gang approach.
As you know, I've been on there the last couple of nights more than usual. I'm up to 421 or so followers now. It's really good for spreading the word, what with retweets.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 20th, 2014 #127
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
It's un-PC for a kwap to defend himself against a feral negro. But they will still be allowed to brutalize and murder White people with impunity because we are not a "protected class". Nonetheless, I hope this situation will turn a few White kwaps over to our side, it depends how much they like continuing to receive their government paychecks.
Bingo. Where are all these media kikes crying like bitches when REALLY innocent Whites are gunned down by these soldier wanna-bes? Nowhere to be seen.....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 20th, 2014 #129
Dyrith
Banned

Thumbs up

Lets hope these cops just start gunning down those apes!

Old August 20th, 2014 #130
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Black Power activist and MO state sen. calls for bigger riots if officer is not charged with a fake crime

topconservativenews.com

Black Power activist Niecey Williams, AKA Jamilah Nasheed because Williams is a slave name.

She has close ties to New Black Panther Party, a group that calls for the total genocide of all white people.

read full article at source: http://topconservativenews.com/2014/...-a-fake-crime/

Old August 20th, 2014 #131
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Reminds me of Lemaricus Davidson.

Old August 20th, 2014 #132
jaekel

Tell that nigger he owes reparations to the white community for all the damage his people have caused us. We are 'outraged' and DEMAND compensation!

Old August 20th, 2014 #133
Joe_Smith

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...e-gentle-giant

Check out the rap lyrics of the gentle giant:

Quote:

Every time I call your b**** I make her c*m
And when she comes I’m c*****g all over her tush
I beat that p***y up
I’m smoking purple
I roll fat blunts they look just like my thumb

While I bless him with a d*** on his face
Quote:

With this Glock in your face
And you betta not make a sound
And I only like white men on my money [???]
Those who are last shall be first,
Whites on the bottom

He musta walked up and unloaded because there was no stopping him
Somebody else layin’ across the street, must be his partner
Damn.

Old August 20th, 2014 #134
Nate Richards

Pretty decent phone video of the second shoplifter(Six Stars Market) being shot by police the other day

Muslim owned, as was the Ferguson Market that Brown robbed. Jew Schlussel has that store as a Palestinian front http://www.debbieschlussel.com/74073...an-terrorists/

Another Palestinian store that was raided by niggers during the riots http://www.sodahead.com/united-state...ibaf&q=&esrc=s
Sam's Meat Market after nigger attacks

Old August 20th, 2014 #135
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...e-gentle-giant

Check out the rap lyrics of the gentle giant:
Iron-clad proof that he was exactly what we say he was: a fucking overgrown nigger punk who thought he was all hahd 'n' sheeit, only to find out that an enraged cracka with a gun was more than his match.

He didn't have long to brood over it though.....

Old August 21st, 2014 #136
Joe_Smith

He graduated Booga Booga High! Oooooo Ahhhhhhhh.

Here's the school he graduated from:

Normandy_School_District Normandy_School_District

Quote:
In September 2012, the Missouri Board of Education voted to remove accreditation from Normandy School District due to ongoing academic issues

The district did not make adequate yearly progress toward state goals in communication arts, mathematics, graduation rate, or attendance rate for 2011.[8]
The real racists are the people imposing white intellectual standards on 'gers. Instead they should adapt a curriculum taught by black teachers along black intellectual standards, and have "gifted" programs for the single digit percentage of niggers that are capable of reading comprehension or doing long division.

Oh but that would be JIM CROW. Well, Jim Crow run a society where blacks had fathers, gainful employment, and reached their natural potentials. Sure sounds better than Jon Cohen, who churns nothing but Michael Browns...or worse .

Old August 21st, 2014 #137
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Far-left activist gets beaten up in Ferguson in a racial hate crime mob attack

topconservativenews.com

This looks like something from the Onion, but it all checks out. Steve Schmidt also has numerous pictures from Ferguson as well as a multitude of tweets for far-left and Marxist causes.
He uses mass killer John Brown as the background picture for his twitter account. Brown wanted to stop Southerners from moving to Kansas claiming it would lead to Kansas becoming a slave state.
In 1856 Brown and his followers murdered five random innocent Southerners. This was known as the Pottawatomie Massacre.
Then Brown and his militants attacked a Federal armory, killing seven men and wounding ten more.
He was captured by the United States Marines led by Robert E. Lee and hung as a terrorist. His murderous rampage is known as “Bleeding Kansas.”
It is actually not uncommon for extreme left-wing whites to become hate crime victims at the hands of black militants. During the 2001 Cincinnati race riots, Marxists connected to the ARA/Antifa gang network sent out mass e-mails urging white leftists to join the black rioters.
Two left-wing activist were then brutally beaten in racial hate crime and hospitalized.

read full article at source: http://topconservativenews.com/2014/...me-mob-attack/

Old August 21st, 2014 #138
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post "Time To Kill A Cop": Ferguson Protesters Throw Urine, Bottles At Police

FERGUSON, Mo. (CBS St. Louis/AP) — Police and protesters in Ferguson were finally able to share the streets again at night, putting aside for at least a few hours some of the hostility that had filled those hours with tear gas and smoke.

The St. Louis suburb still had plenty of lively protest Tuesday over the fatal police shooting of Michael Brown. And tensions rose briefly when someone hurled a bottle at officers.

Police told KMOV-TV that urine and bottles were thrown at officers by protesters who hid in the media staging area. Some protesters also chanted “Time To Kill A Cop.”

read full article at source: http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/08/...les-at-police/

Old August 21st, 2014 #139
varg

Wait till they get desperate enough to go into their private drug stash and start throwing their bottles of jenkem at the cops.

Old August 21st, 2014 #140
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsFeed View Post
So this weakling gets his ass kicked by a pack of "future scientists" and proceeds to toss his own mom under the bus afterwards? That is the most despicable sin a person could ever do.

Tags
#1, darren wilson, ferguson, michael brown

Thread