VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 5th, 2018 #1
alex revision

Default Neil Armstrong memorabilia fetches $7.5 million at auction

Neil Armstrong memorabilia fetches $7.5 million at auction

Memorabilia that belonged to the first man to set foot on the moon, Neil Armstrong, has fetched more than $7.4 million at auction.

Dallas-based Heritage Auctions says the item that sold for the highest price, $468,500, at Saturday's auction was Armstrong's spacecraft ID plate from Apollo 11's lunar module Eagle. Also sold were a fragment from the propeller and a section of the wing from the Wright brothers' Flyer, the first heavier-than-air self-powered aircraft, which each sold for $275,000.

https://phys.org/news/2018-11-neil-a...ction.html#jCp

Old November 5th, 2018 #2
ColdFire
Banned

Talking

---------

Well . . .

What if it shall now be proven , read that , PROVEN, one day that the lunar landings were fake?

( sorry for posting the vid of that groid bitch Tasmin Archer here, yet it always cracks me up to see a vid where a negress sings about the alleged lunar landings when in fact African blacks have contributed next to ZERO when it comes to technological development Stupid cunt )

. . . and that Armstrong was only some kind of 'actor'?
Would they want their money back then ?

Sorry , I'm not out to diss people who find the lunar landing conspiracy theories ridiculous , try to stay neutral here.

For any case.

Old November 5th, 2018 #3
Ray Allan

Armstrong's stuff should be in a museum, if you ask me. Whenever people make it back to the Moon, great pains should be made to protect the original Apollo landing sites as historic monuments and not have future souvenir hunters making off with parts of the Lunar Modules, lunar roving vehicles, and scientific equipment left behind. There have already been agreements made among various world government bodies along these lines, especially concerning Apollo 11's Tranquility Base. In the airless vacuum of the lunar surface, these sites and the astronauts' original boot prints should remain for millennia if left undisturbed.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old November 6th, 2018 #4
ColdFire
Banned

lol . . . it would appear some people here buy into the lunar landings fake theory as well.

As is visible by rep I received . . .
Quote:
the original lunar landings story has so many holes - most people have just scratched on the surface. i buy into the fake theory 100 per cent...
Who knows . . . . ? Maybe someone should make a website presenting all 'dubious' elements of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Armstrong's stuff should be in a museum, if you ask me. Whenever people make it back to the Moon, great pains should be made to protect the original Apollo landing sites as historic monuments and not have future souvenir hunters making off with parts of the Lunar Modules, lunar roving vehicles, and scientific equipment left behind. There have already been agreements made among various world government bodies along these lines, especially concerning Apollo 11's Tranquility Base. In the airless vacuum of the lunar surface, these sites and the astronauts' original boot prints should remain for millennia if left undisturbed.
A museum on the moon?

Sure hope the man in the moon will give his consent . . .

J / k of course . .

On a side note . . What to do then when there is an eclipse ?

lol

As we had this year . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550746

Old November 6th, 2018 #5
Ray Allan

Moon landing hoax theories are easily debunked. A good place to start is www.clavius.org. The Holocaust (TM) didn't happen, but the Moon landings did.

Old November 6th, 2018 #6
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

I worked at the Johnson Space Center as an engineer for about 5 years in the 70s. I only worked on one Apollo program, Apollo Soyuz, and it did not go to the moon. However I worked with, and drank with many engineers, mathematicians, technicians, who did work on the moon flights.

Yes, dammit...we went to the moon, sent crews of humans to the moon.

Damn, I really despise the White hating trash who deny the most magnificent feat ever accomplished by humans in the history of humanity.

I, to repeat myself, worked with engineers, technicians, all sorts of people who were part of the Apollo missions that sent White Americans to the moon. I
partied with them, got drunk. Not once did I hear a rumor, see a wink, or a story that we didn't go. To deny that we went is slime, a denial of what Whites can do.

Mike

Old November 7th, 2018 #7
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
I worked at the Johnson Space Center as an engineer for about 5 years in the 70s. I only worked on one Apollo program, Apollo Soyuz, and it did not go to the moon. However I worked with, and drank with many engineers, mathematicians, technicians, who did work on the moon flights.

Yes, dammit...we went to the moon, sent crews of humans to the moon.

Damn, I really despise the White hating trash who deny the most magnificent feat ever accomplished by humans in the history of humanity.

I, to repeat myself, worked with engineers, technicians, all sorts of people who were part of the Apollo missions that sent White Americans to the moon. I
partied with them, got drunk. Not once did I hear a rumor, see a wink, or a story that we didn't go. To deny that we went is slime, a denial of what Whites can do.

Mike
It's hard for me to believe there are WN on this forum who buy into all that Moon-landings-were-faked nonsense. Were we not smart enough to go to the Moon?

Thread