VNN Broadcasts

Old November 10th, 2020 #1
alex revision

Default The jewish Hand in the World Wars

The jewish Hand in the World Wars

The Jewish Hand in the World Wars, Part 1 & 2

By Thomas Dalton

Published: 2014-05-23

In 2006, an inebriated Mel Gibson allegedly said this: “The jews are responsible for all the wars in the world.” There followed the predicable storm of anti-anti-Semitism, ad hominem attacks, and various other slanders against Gibson’s character. But virtually no one asked the question: Is he right? Or rather this: To what degree could he be right?

Clearly jews can’t be responsible for all the world’s wars, but might they have had a hand in many wars—at least amongst those countries in which they lived or interacted? Given their undeniable influence in those nations where they exceed even a fraction of a percent of the population, jews must be responsible, to some degree, for at least some of what government does, both good and bad. Jews are often praised as brilliant managers, economists, and strategists, and have been granted seemingly endless awards and honors. But those given credit for their successes must also receive blame for their failures. And there are few greater failures in the lives of nations than war.

To begin to evaluate Gibson’s charge, I will look at the role jews played in the two major wars of world history, World Wars I and II. But first I need to recap some relevant history in order to better understand the context of jewish policy and actions during those calamitous events.

http://www.renegadetribune.com/the-j...he-world-wars/

Thread