VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 11th, 2018 #22
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
I don't know you tell me.
You're the one who worships the jew. Your Jew flag avatar and defence of niggers that hate us, proves that.
I value the truth. When a non-white speaks the truth about jews, which Farrakhan has on multiple occasions, I will agree with those comments. I don't agree with everything he says.

He also speaks some truth about his own race, and accuses black men of not stepping up to be fathers. And blasts them for race mixing with Whites.

Patrick Little is a christian, and I don't have any problems supporting him. Because he argues real positions, not "the jews are fake jews, and spawn of satan, because White retards are the real jews". We don't need buy-bull, and jebus to make a point.

The boers are christians, and I don't hate them, and wish them the best of luck, and hope they take the Russians up on their offer.

Your argument that I support niggers over Whites is erroneous. As is thinking a jew flag hanging from a dumpster is worshipping the jew.

You can't argue a real position, or you're getting mad at the lack of people who agree with you, so you resort to personal attacks, and bring them into topic, after topic.

You belong in tard corral, IMO.

Thread