Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 29th, 2018 #21
Ray Allan

Quote:
The bill for the new bumpers should be sent to Kiev.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 16th, 2019 #22
Ray Allan

Default Maybe Poroshenko thinks the bridge is a holographic projection?

Old December 23rd, 2019 #23
Alex Him

Smile

Old December 23rd, 2019 #24
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly "SND" View Post
Putin's best friends Rotenbergs will get even more megaprojects $$$ soon building pointless bridges...
But unlike this bridge in Miami, Florida, the Kerch Strait bridge is still standing:

Old December 25th, 2019 #25
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
But unlike this bridge in Miami, Florida, the Kerch Strait bridge is still standing:

and unlike collapsing bridges across the whole Russia not mentioned in RT propaganda:

Old December 25th, 2019 #26
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
and unlike collapsing bridges across the whole Russia not mentioned in RT propaganda:
May I ask why among these bridges there is not a single bridge that collapsed in 2019?

Old December 27th, 2019 #27
Ray Allan

I wonder how Mostik Cat is doing? I hope he found a good home.

Old December 28th, 2019 #28
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
May I ask why among these bridges there is not a single bridge that collapsed in 2019?
You may ask another meaningless question to lick the Putin's feet, but here is one of bridges collapsed in Russia 2019 (right on the cars under):

another one:

Old December 29th, 2019 #29
Dominus

Bridges collapsed in USA 2019:

France 2019:

Italy 2019:

Old December 29th, 2019 #30
Alex Him

Quote:
You may ask another meaningless question
I asked this "meaningless" question because I saw that:

This bridge collapsed May 20, 2010 - http://www.r93.ru/news/2010/05/21/1426.html

This bridge collapsed no later than October 2017 - https://www.znak.com/amp/109487 and https://www.ntv.ru/novosti/1942084/

Finally, the video was published on February 22, 2016.

As for this bridge, it really collapsed during the reconstruction in December 2019 - https://www.ural56.ru/news/638403/

This is not a bridge collapse.

Although it really happened in October 2019 - https://deita.ru/ru/news/most-chasti...sya-v-primore/

Old December 30th, 2019 #31
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
I asked this "meaningless" question because I saw that:
So if most disasters in Russia's timeline according to mathematical statistics occurred not in 2019, what does it change?

Old January 6th, 2020 #32
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
So if most disasters in Russia's timeline according to mathematical statistics occurred not in 2019, what does it change?
I want to ask you a counter question:

How does the presence of collapsed bridges in Russia cancel the fact that the Crimean bridge is good and beautiful?

Now about your question:

When I noticed that all the news presented by you was stale, I got the impression that there are not so many destroyed bridges in Russia if you are forced to take the news of past years as examples.

Old January 7th, 2020 #33
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
I want to ask you a counter question:

How does the presence of collapsed bridges in Russia cancel the fact that the Crimean bridge is good and beautiful?
Then I give you a simple answer: if to take all state money, instead of renewing old bridges and out-dated infrastructure in the rest of Russia to put them in the super-expensive bridge in propaganda goals - European engineers for good cash can build you any beautiful and good bridge you want.

Quote:
When I noticed that all the news presented by you was stale, I got the impression that there are not so many destroyed bridges in Russia if you are forced to take the news of past years as examples.
If I was a native Russian speaker I could find more results for you, our propagandist friend. So your impressions have no more value than thoughts of a Kremlin's backed propagandist worker who came to work online after a week of Russian holidays.

Old January 8th, 2020 #34
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Then I give you a simple answer: if to take all state money, instead of renewing old bridges and out-dated infrastructure in the rest of Russia to put them in the super-expensive bridge in propaganda goals - European engineers for good cash can build you any beautiful and good bridge you want.
This is a matter of personal preference.

You think it is right not to pay special attention to problematic Russian zones.

However, I believe that Putin is right in providing the most problematic Russian zones with everything necessary in the first place.

The examples:

Ensuring the energy independence of Kaliningrad - Launch of LNG regasification terminal - January 8, 2019

Ensuring the energy independence of Crimea - The President launched Balaklavskaya and Tavricheskaya TPPs and Port substation in Taman
- March 18, 2019

Ensuring transport accessibility of Crimea:

car accessibility - Opening of Crimean Bridge motorway section - May 15, 2018

rail accessibility - Crimean Bridge opened to railway traffic - December 23, 2019

And after these urgent matters, our country will begin to carry out another task to develop a vast territory - Article by Vladimir Putin, The 25th APEC Economic Leaders' Meeting in Danang: Together Towards Prosperity and Harmonious Development - November 8, 2017 - For Russia, the development of our Far East is a national priority for the 21st century.

Quote:
If I was a native Russian speaker I could find more results for you, our propagandist friend. So your impressions have no more value than thoughts of a Kremlin's backed propagandist worker who came to work online after a week of Russian holidays.
There are both good and bad things in Russia. Obviously you only want to look for all the bad things in Russia.

Does this indicate that you are a propagandist?

Old July 2nd, 2020 #35
Alex Him

Smile

This is probably the last news about the Crimean bridge, since everything that was planned for it has already been done

Published June 30, 2020

"A cargo rail link was launched along the Crimean bridge. As part of the opening ceremony, two freight trains departed from the mainland and the peninsula towards each other. It is expected that in 2020 the volume of freight traffic on the Crimean Railway will reach about 3.5 million tons."

Old July 2nd, 2020 #36
Crowe

Russia investing in infrastructure in Crimea also sends the message to the west, and to Ukraine that Crimean territory is not up for negotiation, and the dispute is settled.

Old July 2nd, 2020 #37
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Russia investing in infrastructure in Crimea also sends the message to the west, and to Ukraine that Crimean territory is not up for negotiation, and the dispute is settled.
In my opinion, everyone has already understood that Crimea will not return to Ukraine, but the West cannot do without ritual dances on the theme of "very bad Russia."

Thread