VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 28th, 2018 #1
Tiwaz

Default Revolution by number 14 - David Lane

Revolution of 14 Words - David Lane
Over the years I have written many dozens of articles for various publications both in the United States and around the
world. In them I have attempted to guide our Folk into constructive paths of resistance to the genocide practiced against
the White race in all its former territories. I have demanded that our people face and deal with unvarnished reality and
have shown just how desperate that reality is. In the process it was necessary to demolish unnatural, destructive, yet
revered icons of both religious and political varieties. This has quite naturally earned me the enmity of those groups
captured in the zombie state of "belief" as well as those with vested interests in the existing power systems.
A revolutionary movement (and indeed that is what we must have if we are to secure the existence of our People and a
future for White children at this late date) is a complex subject. The leaders of such a movement must have a
comprehensive overview of social structures and how these structures relate to, guide, serve or destroy a population
subjected to them. Just as important a revolutionary leader must understand human nature and what makes a person
either loyal to or an enemy of a social contract, either religious or secular.
Human nature being what it is, a revolutionary movement, particularly in its early stages, must be many layered. The
inspiration and life of the movement comes from individuals who almost inevitably are either assassinated or imprisoned.
These are those who speak uncompromising truth and back their words with actions.
Within other layers of the movement are those who deal with facets or symptoms of the societal structure to be either
destroyed or created. These often unknown soldiers should not be denigrated, for they deal with the reality of human
nature. For example, the man who has cleansed himself of all dogma is totally frustrated and angry when attempting to
debate with a World War 2 veteran who considers himself a hero for participating in that fratricidal war. Those of us with
free minds know that the White men of America and England were used in that war by Jewry for the express purpose of
destroying the racial basis of our ancient European homeland. But, as is human nature, the veteran would far rather
present himself as a hero to his friends, family and to himself than acknowledge that his actions were genocide against
his own gene pool. Furthermore, America has a vast population of veterans who receive financial remuneration for
participation in America's wars and occupations from Italy to Germany, to Korea, to Vietnam, to Iraq, to Grenada, to
Panama, from the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli, and on, and on and on. For all but the most determinedly
self-searching and honest, it is preferable to pretend hero status and enjoy financial benefit than be a truth teller with
subsequent rejection and suffering. This is a reality which a true and competent revolutionary understands and deals
with. In the religious realm we find similar problems. The Judeo-Christian preacher who spent a lifetime teaching "Black
or Yellow, Red or White, all are precious in his sight," and who lives off the tithes of his congregation does not want to
hear that the White race cannot share Gods, religion, technology, food, women, territory or anything of value with another
race. It denies every law of nature in a competitive world and it destroys the senses of uniqueness and value necessary
to the survival of our race. So he counter-attacks and denies logic, common sense and natural law with ever louder
choruses of "have faith" and "believe," which are the staples of tyrannical priestcraft and statecraft.
The so-called "Identity" movement is an attempt to deal with this facet of human nature and with those under the thrall of
unsubstantiated "belief." This is another necessary layer or technique to deal with the realities we face. My role in the
struggle, however it may have come about, is to speak absolute and naked truth. Comrades with vision and integrity
realize that someone has to fill this role in order to focus on the ultimate goal. They have remained my friends,
sometimes without advertising the fact. Others whom I have termed the "executioner worshipers" have slandered me in
the same manner as my Zionist and Federal enemies, many for the reasons already elucidated. But wise men know that
entrenched tyrannies infiltrate resistance movements and even build bogus groups in order to identify and destroy
potentially capable opposition. What has been called the Right Wing appears to have been largely a combination of
executioner worshipers and deceiving, enemy agents for many decades. This deception is what I am determined to
expose and conquer.
Those who have read my articles in the past know that there are certain themes and phrases that I repeat almost
endlessly. As stated in the 57th of the 88 Precepts, paraphrased here, an idea must be presented S.E.R.B., Simply,
Emotionally, Repeatedly and Briefly. That is why I continually harp on certain vital themes. For example: Nature and
nature's laws are the work of the Creator, no matter what one's understanding of "God" may be. Therefore, nature's laws
are God's laws, and the highest law of Nature is the preservation of one's own kind. Another example: An enemy must
be demonized. A people who pretend that the political and religious institutions which destroy them are "theirs," whether
for emotional or financial reasons, are doomed. An executioner's institution which practices genocide against one's race
must be identified, destroyed and replaced. A revolutionary movement must, also, have symbols, martyrs and slogans.
To that end I have unceasingly promoted a motto I call "14 WORDS": We must secure the existence of our people and a
future for White children. I want to make these 14 WORDS the most sacred, well-known and motivating complex of
words in the history of earth. They are the only issue for any sane White person on this planet today. This book, as well
as all I do or say, is dedicated to that singular and unwavering goal.
Nationalist Library
http://www.nationalistlibrary.com Powered by Joomla! Generated: 13 October, 2009, 22:33
Chapter One: HistoryIn this condensation of my writings I do not want to dwell at length on ancient history. In particular
ancient religious history is a quagmire. In ancient times science and religion were combined and as always secular and
religious systems work in concert. Furthermore, I have shown ways to decipher history in another short book called THE
MYSTERY RELIGIONS AND THE SEVEN SEALS. Another reason not to spend a great deal of time on history is that by
and large it is meaningless. Honest students of this century alone know that the facts presented to us regarding wars,
assassinations, political motivations and all the machinations of the political and religious power systems we live under
are hogwash. So it has been for at least 1700 years The propaganda of the victor becomes the history of the vanquished.
Rather than duplicate what I've written in The Mystery Religions and elsewhere regarding techniques to decipher history,
I shall just make some statements here. The reader can verify both by common sense and my other writings. We can
naturally say with reasonable certainty that the greater events we are told are fact. There was a Roman Empire; there
were two great wars called the First and Second World Wars; somewhere around 1700 through 2300 years ago a new
religion was created, which evolved into present day Judeo-Christianity. However, the histories, causes, propaganda and
acts related to these and other events are exactly what self-serving rulers of religious and political power systems
creatively recorded. History has no more validity than a novel. Consider for example the fate of Thomas Jefferson and
other American revolutionaries had they lost the war. They would have been hanged for treason and their names would
be vilified forever.
The best evidence seems to be that the world's major religions were constructed with great precision by initiates into
what many call the Mystery Schools. Circa BCE 500 a renegade group of initiates hatched up a scheme to rule the world
using the wisdom of the Mystery Schools, the power of usury and the basest instincts of man. They became the first
Jews. About 1200 years later a second group called the Khazars, a Turko-Mongolian people living in roughly what is now
Turkey, latched onto the scheme, undoubtedly realizing the value of being "God's Chosen People" in the Christian
writings. However, it was about 325 CE when Jewry hired Constantine and a degenerate Roman Empire to murder
everyone in Europe who would not accept a new religion with Jews as God's Chosen People. The White world was
plunged into an insanity from which it has never recovered. Some readers, ever desperate to cling to what they
erroneously believe to be tradition, will protest that the Roman Church persecuted Jewry. They should consider the
doubtful veracity of the latest holocaust, or the Talmudic claim that 60 billion Jews perished at Masada. History is a fable
and must be judged by "who benefits" among other philosophical devices. No one but Jews can possibly benefit from a
religion in which Jews are "God's Chosen People." Therefore, Judeo-Christianity is a Jewish creation.
As I showed in THE MYSTERY RELIGIONS AND THE SEVEN SEALS, it is true that the first Christians, being Gnostics
by one name or another, were not the renegades called Jews. Furthermore, the mythologies of the Old Testament were
their only writings and were not a Jewish creation. But it is equally true that the writings of the bible, when read by the
uninitiated, are filled with Judeo-Roman, Judeo-Christian, addition, subtraction, alteration and perversion. The 'funnymentalist'
Christian who denies that biblical writings were exclusively in the hands of the enemy for many centuries is
denying reality. In the final analysis, institutions must be judged by their effect. Prior to Judeo-Roman Christianity, the
White race was secure in its existence and its territories. Today after 1700 years of war and perversion in the name of
Jesus we face probable extinction. In the 30 Years War alone one-third of Western Europe slaughtered each other over
whether Jesus was Catholic or Protestant. The Church carried on a 1,000 year war to destroy our organic religion of
Wotanism and in the process murdered every European who would not bow down to Rome and to God's Chosen
People. A prime example is Charlemagne, often called the First Holy Roman Emperor. In 787 CE he called a conference
of 4,500 Saxon leaders from Central Europe. As was the custom among Wotanists, arms were not carried into a treaty
conference. Charlemagne then surrounded them with a Christian army and beheaded them in front of an audience of
Church dignitaries. Through uncounted such incidents of murder, torture, bribery and deceit Wotan/Odin/Woden was
deposed by Jesus and the White race was forced to worship its executioners.
The Reformation brought at least some relief from the tyranny of the Church. Many Protestant leaders were in fact
initiates and they coded much of the old Gnostic and Pagan wisdom into the burgeoning bible industry in the traditional
and ancient devices of Hermetic Philosophers. But the ancient conspiracy was far from finished. The fiction of a "New
World" in the West would be expounded and a new tyranny built. The entire merchant class of Europe had, of course,
long known of America. The Vikings who traveled both to and from America a thousand years ago, also traveled around
the Mediterranean Sea, up and down the Dneiper, all around the English Isles and along the coasts of Europe. Jewry
simply decided to open a new continent filled with adventuresome Aryan spirit and inventiveness. Then they would use
this vast pool of restless, rootless, cultureless, Aryan energy to destroy the racial basis of Europe in fratricidal warfare.
In short, Judeo-Christianity was formed to first conquer, then use the White race. America was formed to first use, then
exterminate the White race. What was planned is nearly completed. If you doubt my words, then study the book THE
MYSTERY RELIGIONS AND THE SEVEN SEALS to see the Jewish cabalism in the Great Seal of the U.S., in the dates
of the Revolution and in the geometry of governmental structures. An excellent example of the deception practiced by the
C.R.A.P. (C hristian Right-wing American Patriots) over the decades is their assertion that the United States was formed
as a Christian nation. At the same time they condemn Masonry as an anti-Christian conspiracy. The rank and file of well-
Nationalist Library
http://www.nationalistlibrary.com Powered by Joomla! Generated: 13 October, 2009, 22:33
meaning individuals who have fought against federal tyranny should not take offense at the acronym C.R.A.P. I refer to
those who know better, but continue to compromise and deceive.
The fact is, at least 53 of the 56 signers of the Declaration of Independence were Masons. It was a Masonic and
Merchants' revolution from the beginning. The famous Boston Tea Party was a recessed Masonic meeting led by the
warder of the lodge named Paul Revere. Washington and Jefferson were Masons. Ben Franklin was the highest ranked
Mason, Rosicrucian and occultist in America, perhaps in the world at that time. It is true that like all politicians the
founding fathers of America were forced to pay lip service to the dominate religion. But their private correspondence
shows they were deists and atheists who despised Christianity.
Even the religious terms they were forced to use are Masonic, such as Nature's God and the Creator. Unfortunately, the
hypocritical, lying, executioner worshipers of the C.R.A.P. lie about anything that jeopardizes their stance, stature or
income, and even fabricate alleged historical documents to legitimize their destructive games.
I should inject here, however, that early Masonic orders were in fact led by enlightened initiates who were fighting against
the tyranny of the Church. In modern language we might say they were the "good guys." But it appears that circa 1750
CE the highest levels of Masonry were infiltrated and taken over by Jewry. While the old wisdom is still concealed in
Masonic symbolism and in the coding system of the English language authorized King James Bible, the actions of
organized Masonry now serve Jewry and the murder of the White race. This should not be taken as a blanket
condemnation of rank and file Masons, as most have no more concept of the effect of their organization than do Judeo-
Christians of theirs. The documents associated with the United States Constitution seem to indicate that the Masonic
founding fathers were a mixed group as far as ultimate goals are concerned. Of course, we can attach little real weight to
the words of politicians of any age, for it is primarily posturing. At any rate, it appears to me that agents of tyranny and
opponents of tyranny hashed out a compromise that became the U.S. Constitution. Unfortunately, those who
compromise with tyrants betray future generations.
On the surface the U.S. Constitution appears to be a noble document filled with ideas of justice. But then, on the surface
so do the documents associated with the Bolshevik and French revolutions which were in fact fomented by the same
forces. I do not wish to fill endless pages exposing the Constitution, but our Folk must learn what the 58th Precept
means. It reads, "Tyrannies teach what to think. Free men learn how to think."
Let us consider just one of the innumerable examples. The U.S. Constitution says a man has a right to a "speedy trial."
To a lawyer, or a judge or associated slime, vermin and tyrants that means exactly nothing. A law without specifics and
penalties is not worth the paper it is written on; when it is created as deception, it is far worse than no law. If the
Constitution said, "A man charged with a crime and arrested has a right to a trial in 3 days. If not either tried or released
within 3 days, the officials holding him shall be immediately hanged by the neck until death," then the Constitutional law
would have meaning. As it is, the Black-robed devil called a judge decides arbitrarily what a "speedy trial" means. Then
the defendant, particularly a White resister, sits in jail for months or years while the Federals murder defense witnesses,
create perjured testimony and prepare kangaroo trials.
It is with trepidation that I penned this first chapter, for already the "blind faith believers" and the "executioner worshipers"
who open this book will be too infuriated to continue. But, perhaps it is necessary to separate those with potential from
the zombies, and a foundation for the facts had to be laid. I am so often reminded of the America First Committee of the
1930's. Quite correctly they campaigned against American involvement in a European war, recognizing that it would be
fought for Jewry and to destroy the White race. However, out of cowardice and because they had not been taught to
demonize their executioner, once Roosevelt and the Jews had maneuvered America into war, they changed their slogan
to "Now that we are in, let's win." That is exactly tantamount to saying, "Since we have agreed to destroy our own race,
let's do a good job!" Their guilt and complicity cannot be forgiven. If our kind is to survive, we are simply going to have to
abandon fairy tales, self-interest, dogma and blind faith. We must learn how to think. A rational White man must look at
central Africa, then at central Europe and decide what the future shall be. A man true to the instincts given by Nature
must look at the beauty of the White Aryan woman and decide if her image should continue to exist on earth. All else is
irrelevant at this time.Chapter Two: Current RealityThis chapter will deal largely with concepts contained in two articles I
wrote some years ago, "The Right Wing: Cowards, Liars and Screwballs" and "Tri-colored Treason." If I deal primarily
with the American ZOG (Zionist Occupation Government), it is not that I do not recognize the situations in other, once
White countries such as France, England and across all of Europe. But the fact is, America is the police department for a
World Zionist government. It is by American military and police powers that the White race is denied not only White
nations, but exclusively White schools, neighborhoods, organizations and everything necessary for our continued survival
as either a biological or cultural entity. Neither the intent nor the effect can be denied. It is delibeate, malicious genocide,
the extermination of our species. Those who resist are destroyed socially, politically and economically. If we continue to
effectively resist, we are imprisoned or assassinated.
Despite all this, the deceivers who have directed the Right Wing for many decades continue to proclaim divine status for
the selfsame religious and political institutions which exterminate the White Aryan gene pool. Equally treasonous is how
they continue to echo their Jewish masters in reviling the 3rd Reich and Adolf Hitler. They know full well that the
Germanic peoples of central Europe have for thousands of years been the defenders of the White race. In 9CE.
Nationalist Library
Hermann defeated the mixed race legions of Rome in the historic battle of the Teutoburg Forest. Without the sacrifices of
his Teutonic warriors, the beauty of the White Aryan woman and our kind of civilization would probably not exist today.
Nearly eight centuries later the mixed race hordes of the North African Moors invaded Europe. They conquered Portugal,
Spain and started into France. They were finally stopped by a Teutonic tribe called the Franks, for whom France may
now be named. Again we owe the very existence of our race to these Germanic heroes. Every time you use a White
man's invention, from the mundane such as toilet paper, indoor plumbing or central heating, to the more sophisticated
such as symphony orchestras or modern communications, you should fervently thank the Gods for the Germans.
Four hundred years after the Moorish invasion our sacred European homeland was again threatened, this time by the
Golden hordes of Genghis Khan. Europe was defended by German infantry combined with Polish cavalry as a last line of
defense. Does your Right Wing "leader" tell you that the Mongols of Genghis Khan were the same race as the American
Indians that our masters falsely call Native Americans? Does he tell you that they took our people, especially our women,
as slaves? Does he tell you that the North African Moors took our people as slaves, our boys to be castrated as eunuchs,
our girls as harem toys? Hardly, for a Right Winger serves the Jewish conspiracy to destroy White racial pride and
knowledge of our history and heritage. Instead, the Right Wing leader uses the Jewish buzz words of Nazi, Gestapo,
Stormtrooper and the like as examples of tyranny.
Jewry knew full well that to exterminate the White race it was necessary to destroy central Europe, now called Germany,
as a racial state. That is what the World Wars and especially WW2 were really about. Germany was simply filling its
historic role and duty as defenders of the White race. Your Right Wing "leader" knew this and he knows it now. But, of
course, the military veterans who abound in the leadership positions of the Right Wing could no longer strut about the
V.F.W. halls, swill their booze and brag of how they "smashed the Krauts" if they faced the truth. They could not present
themselves as paragons of virtue if it were known they fought to exterminate the White race. They do not tell you that
Germany was outnumbered 10 to 1 in manpower, that the Soviet, American, French and British Empires had over 140
times the land area and thousands of times the resources of Germany. How, then, could they boast of their heroism in
destroying their own kind and our ancient homeland? I have, however, heard them brag of how they could have the
favors of starving German girls after the war for a candy bar or other small items of food. Knowledge of this sickens me.
The time came that I could no longer stomach Right Wing hypocrisy and its effect was too destructive to ignore, even if it
cost every supporter and friend I had. It was necessary to pen some brutal truths. A favorite tactic of the deceivers calling
them-selves leaders was to divorce the Federal government from the entire entity called America. It is a technique of
double-think that neutralizes, because no one takes action against that which they perceive as "theirs." It is why I have
taught that an enemy must be demonized. Our masters know this and thus we have "Hitlers of the Year" without end,
Slobodan Milosovic, Saddam Hussein, Noriega, homeni, Hirohito, Mao, Stalin, and on, and on and on. Sometimes whole
groups are demonized, Japs, Arabs, Islam and above all Germans or Whites in general, particularly men. This game has
to be exposed.I begin with demographics.
The White race comprises about 8% of earth's population. Due to abusive taxation we have had to curtail family sizes
and now we average far less than replacement. Meanwhile, our taxes are used to breed Colored families of a dozen or
more children. As a result we are a comparatively old race. The relevant statistic to survival is the number of White
women of childbearing age or younger. About 2% of earth's population is young White female. In addition our masters
force us to accept immigration by millions of Coloreds each year into the once White countries. Finally, the propaganda
promoting inter-racial mating, particularly between White women and Colored males, is unceasing. We must now speak
with the eloquence of emergency and act with the fanaticism of desperation. We must finally realize that political,
religious and economic systems can be destroyed, rebuilt or replaced, but the death of our race will be eternal. It is
beyond just setting priorities. Survival is the only issue. It is true that a country is made up of far more than just the
government or politicians in power at a specific time, just as the deceivers have said. But, let us look at America then, in
all its aspects. I have divided this country into the following categories:
1) Military power
2) Police power
3) Economic tenets
4) Political tenets
5) Religion
6) News media
7) Entertainment
8) Sports
9) Demographics
When I am through, if you are still able to say the words "White American," then leave the company of sane men, for you
can no more be both White and American than you can stop the motion of the planets. The singular intent of America in
all its facets is to mix, overrun and exterminate the White race. How can you be what destroys you? If you are not an
implacable enemy of every facet of America listed above, then you are a traitor to the existence of our race. If you
support the aims or the continued existence of the entity known as America, then your treason cannot be calculated in
the words of mortals.
Nationalist Library
1) Military
We have already discussed the motives and actions of America in the World Wars. We should, also, consider the Civil
War. It was fought by the South or Confederacy to preserve the idea of limited governmental power through the vehicle
of States' rights or a government closer to the people. The intent of the North was to create a central government and in
effect destroy the original constitution. The rape of the South, Sherman's Scorched Earth march through Georgia and the
horror of reconstruction were all enforced by United States military forces flying the red, white and blue. American military
power has been the enemy of the White race and the tool of Jewry and international finance ever since. As former
Marine Corps commandant Smedley Butler said in his book "War is a Racket," all of America's wars are fought to make
the world right for the bankers. How fitting that the Marine Hymn glorifies foreign wars from the Halls of Montezuma to the
Shores of Tripoli. Far better it should sing of enforcing immigration laws on the shores of Florida and the borders of
Texas or California. A more recent legacy of the American military was to set up racially integrated military bases all over
Europe and America in order to hasten genocide through miscegenation in small communities everywhere. This was the
real reason for the phony cold war. It was not a defense against the Soviet Union, as the same Jews such as Armand
Hammer have always controlled both the Soviet and American Empires. As can be seen by recent events, the Jews were
able to dissolve the "Communist menace" any time they wanted. The entire 70 year Communist experiment was in fact
always financed by Capitalists from the West. Some of you with honest memories may remember pictures of the 101st
Airborne using bayonets to integrate the schools of Dixie. No, let us cut the euphemisms, to murder our race in Dixie.
Then there were the meat grinder wars in Korea and Vietnam, which killed or maimed hundreds of thousands of our
finest young men. America did not even have the decency to account for 10,000 men missing in action or possibly
prisoners of war. In more recent times America's military has distinguished itself by slaughtering a quarter million
helpless Iraqis in operation Desert Turkey Shoot. Five thousand medals were passed out to commemorate a victory over
60 Cuban farmers in Grenada. Many hundreds if not thousands of civilians were killed in Panama. The U.S. Navy shot
down an unarmed Iranian airliner with 290 civilians on board in an attempt to provoke a war with Iran. A massive
bombing raid succeeded in murdering the Libyan president's infant daughter. American military forces aided American
police powers in burning alive 87 innocent people, mostly women and children, in a church in Waco, Texas. So wear your
medals proudly, you heroic defenders of the obscene thing called America.
2) Police power
I will never forget the pictures of mounted police under Federal court edicts clubbing the White mothers of South Boston
into bloody submission. This was because they protested the racial integration and destruction of their neighborhood
schools. Again translate, the murder of their race. Remember always, the boys in blue serve the Jew. Do you remember
Kathy Ainsworth? She was a beautiful, young lady school teacher who protested racial integration. She was pregnant
when the pigdogs of the FBI shot her through the belly, killing her and her baby. Do you remember the Weavers? First
the Federal pigdogs murdered the son, shooting him in the back. Then a Federal pigdog sniper blew Mrs. Weaver's head
off while she held her infant daughter in her arms. Do you remember how the Federal pigdogs burned Robert Jay
Mathews alive on Whidby Island? How about the murders of Arthur Kirk, John Singer and Gordon Kahl? Gordon Kahl's
son, Yorie and Scott Faul still rot in prison with life sentences for the crime of not dying when they were targets of the
Federal pigdog assassins. I suspect that when America's police powers murder the last true White man and drag the last
true White women and girls off for integrated recreation, the "patriots" will still be waving the Star Spangled Banner and
singing God Bless America. Cowards, Liars and Screwballs.
3) Economic tenets
America is the land of $4.99 instead of $5.00. It is Jewish in spirit, soul, practice, language and morals. A healthy nation
is founded on heritage, race and culture. As Roosevelt said. "The business of America is Business." There exists a
mindless pursuit of money and pleasure while the race dies. Once I pointed out to another real estate broker that by
selling homes to Coloreds in White neighborhoods he was committing race treason, that soon Negro boys would be with
White girls. "So what?" he responded, "Their money is just as green as a White man's!" My own mother was a loyal
American wage slave for over 40 years. She even worked in a shipyard building "Liberty Ships" during America's great
war to murder the White race and destroy the liberty of all men verywhere. Today she is destitute. The small home she
saved money to buy in a once safe, White neighborhood is gone. She couldn't afford the ever rising taxes and she
couldn't go outside the door without fear of being mugged by Colored gangs. Your vaunted Capitalism used her up and
threw her away. The money she paid to what was supposed to be a social security trust fund was used to breed tens of
millions of non-Whites and to enforce integration, i.e. the murder of her race. Virtually all business in America is
conducted by usury. The C.R.A.P. know their own holy book condemns usury and they know usury is the charging of
interest ay any percentage. The only difference between 4% and 10% is how quickly the Jew bankers foreclose on the
nation. They know that money must be restricted in its use to a store of value and a medium of exchange. I could write a
book just on your Capitalism, but then the C.R.A.P. would call me a Communist, as if one Jew system were better than
another. How many Right Wing flim-flam artists and deceivers have bilked the patriots over the decades with their hard
money seminars, their constitutional money books and the like? As if the Jews did not already own most of the world's
gold and silver. As if they could not manipulate its value relative to goods and services just as any other commodity they
control. Of course the bottom line is, who cares what money system the Colored races of the world adopt after the Jews
Nationalist Library
have exterminated our race? Again, the Right Wing, cowards, liars and screwballs. Wave your red, white and blue
murder rag. Better yet, manufacture them and sell them for $19.99 a piece. It is the American way. It is the capitalist way.
I spit upon your stripes and stars, used by swine to sell used cars.
4) Political tenets
Democracy. Never mind that all history and its best minds have declared there is no more vile form of government than
democracy. Like the mindless masses you pretend to serve, you parrot the words of your Jewish masters. Long ago you
forgot how to think, so you choose between the fatal alternatives presented by civilization's executioners. In a democracy
the noble man is condemned to obscurity, prison or death, while scum, liars and degenerates rule. Civilizations have
cycles. Sometimes a strongman is needed. But pick one who has demonstrated devotion and dedication to his people.
Other times, permit a republic. But, forsake elections forever. Let those of good character have their names thrown in a
lottery. Then let a drawing be held to pick the administrators of a limited government and let them serve short terms only.
Thus you eliminate the seekers of power and honor the guardians of the folk. Till then, wallow in the filth of your
democratic pigpen. It is a fitting place to bury your red, white and blue fag rag.
5) Religion
Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker became millionaires fleecing the gullible, the credulous, the simple-minded. Oral Roberts,
Jimmy Swaggart and Billy Graham preach the wonders of racial mixing and suicide, for Jesus loves every fellow, black,
white, red or yellow. All history, common sense and natural law declare that the White race cannot share its Gods or
religions with others. If Jesus loves Negroes and Mexicans, then expect a percentage of our daughters to mate with and
produce more rainbow creatures for Jesus to love. If Colored races are in your temples, they will soon be in your
bedrooms. So today the churches give our treasure to the Colored world, they defend the chosen people of Israeli, they
promote inter-racial congregations and inter-racial marriages, they help bring colored immigrants into White nations and
of course, all they do is tax-free if they promote genocide against the White race. So take a tax break from Uncle Samuel
and wave the abominable rag.
6) News media
Yes, we all know it is owned and controlled by that damnable racial-religious tribe. But shall we forever excuse the fellow
travelers and traitors of our own race? Shall we forever apologize for supposed ignorance? Night after night boobus
Americanus watches in a trance as the evening anchor team on the electronic toilet spews their destructive garbage.
Often the anchors are a White woman and a Colored male. It is of course deliberate for the subliminal effect. Then the
American zombies debate the artificial poison which is presented as news. While Federal judges bus millions of little
White children into Colored jungles where no sane White adult would go without shotguns or police protection, the
mindless masses salivate over the OJ Simpson trial. Rush Limbaugh tells us a primitive alien called Clarence Thomas
with a White wife is a "conservative" and an "American hero." So the zombies applaud a murderer of their race and cheer
for his appointment to be one of the nine swine on the supremely obscene court. One year the Jews-news media tells the
sheep that Iran is the great Satan and the Jew-nited States supports Iraq. The next year Iraq is the great Satan and the
sheeple are in a frenzy to slaughter helpless Iraqis. The American news media are one lousy, never-ending line of anti-
White, genocidal, malicious propaganda. And the gullible goyim eat it up like candy.
7) Entertainment
The vast majority of all females featured in entertainment are fair skinned, beautiful Aryans. Almost always they are
paired with dark, swarthy Jews, and recently with other self-evidently non-Whites, as much as Hymie dares.
Homosexuality, booze, drugs, infidelity, pornography, multi-racialism, violence, historical distortion, holy-hoax
propaganda, materialism, hedonism, the glories of democracy, feminism and hatred of the White man is the purpose and
effect of so-called entertainment in America. We watch as Lisa Presley marries Michael Jackson, as May Britt marries
Sammy Davis Jr., as Madonna fornicates with Negroes, and on, and on and on. The entire effect of the American media
is White genocide. So God bless America and the red, white and blue. Nay, may the Gods eternally desecrate the vile
rag. I puke at the sight.
8) Sports
The only reason sports are a viable economic concern is the nature-given instinct called the territorial imperative. Nature
gives each race and species an instinct to conquer and protect territory in which they can propagate and protect their
own kind. Perversion of this instinct causes them to cheer for the misnamed "Denver Broncos" or "Dallas Cowboys." The
players don't even come from Dallas or Denver. Even worse, most are Negroes with a bevy of blonde girlfriends. Our folk
pretend to ignore the obvious message as the camera swings back and forth between the scantily-clad, White
cheerleaders and the Negro athletes. The entire enterprise serves the Jewish conspiracy to hasten the death of the
White race using a perversion of the territorial instinct. Once I spoke to a group of Nebraska farmers. I said, "There is
hardly a farmer in Nebraska who would not strip his own daughter naked and give her to the biggest buck Negro in
America if the Negro would get one more touchdown for Nebraska's big red football team." The fact is, they do worse;
Nationalist Library
they send their daughters to the University of Nebraska to be brain polluted by Jewish propaganda and to be seduced by
the glamour of dating the star Black running backs. The coaches are the worst racial criminals and degenerates of all. In
effect they pimp impressionable young White co-eds to Negroes to build their teams. The prime example is the Colorado
university football coach, who for all practical purposes pimped his own 15 year old daughter to his Negro quarterback in
order to build a national championship team. America's inter-racial sports are deliberately created and a major source of
the brain pollution that destroys us. Every natural law for species preservation is violated. Many coaches, like the
aforementioned Colorado coach, are leaders of a campus athletes for Christ group called Promise Keepers, which
teaches how Jesus loves our Colored athletes. And of course, if Jesus does, so must your White daughter. Inter-racial
sports destroy the senses of uniqueness and value necessary to racial survival. They make heroes and role models of
other races. It makes sex symbols of aliens. And every game is preceded by playing the Star Spangled Banner; it is the
American way. I would not contaminate my toilet with your red, white and blue rag of perversion.
9) Demographics
This is not a White country. The ZOG admits to a figure of approximately 70% White. Given that Jews who mean to
exterminate us are counted as White, that millions of Hispanics are counted as White, that illegal aliens are ignored and
that the ZOG lies, we may be 50%. Additionally, due to heavy taxation, the proceeds being given to Coloreds to breed
like flies, we are a comparatively old race. Considering those of child bearing age or younger, we may be a distinct
minority already. That means in another generation America will begin to resemble Africa and other Colored areas of the
world. I repeat, the day is coming if there is not a revolution soon that American police and military powers under
command of the Jews and comprised of Negroes, Mexicans, Orientals and vicious race traitors will attempt to murder the
last true White men. Then the last true White women and children will be carried off for integration and sport. Both sides
in this final conflict will be singing "Jesus loves you," and waving the red, white and blue. What a sick, macabre
joke.Chapter Three: Mechanics of Revolution No revolution happens before its time. It cannot be rushed. When the
circumstances are right, it cannot be stopped. It can, however, be directed or misdirected. It begins when a far-sighted
man, or a few men, of vision and sometimes altruism begin to oppose a corrupt or oppressive system. Human nature
among the masses being selfish, the first revolutionary stands alone. Soon a mixed variety begin to join his movement.
Unfortunately, the first to opt out of a tyranny are those who, either by lack of education or natural deficiency, cannot
cope and prosper within the system. The more capable tend to compromise their principles and settle for prosperity over
morality. Eventually, however, the tyranny becomes too all-encompassing to ignore and more capable men join the
revolution.
At this time the budding movement necessarily divides into two major segments which in turn have smaller divisions. The
major segments are the overt or open cadre, who are the propaganda arm, and the military arm. It is the job of the open
cadre to counter system sponsored propaganda, to educate the Folk, to provide a pool of manpower from which the
covert or military arm can be built. Above all, they must build a revolutionary mentality. Real and major changes in
religious or political power systems do not occur until substantial numbers of people realize the old systems are
destructive, genocidal and beyond repair. For these reasons the job of the overt revolutionary is absolutely vital.
Additionally, the overt cadre is often known to the spies of the system for there must be spokesmen and publications. So
the overt cadre receive the slander of the system media. Since they are under scrutiny, the overt cadre must be rigidly
separated from the armed party or the military arm, and must operate within the parameters allowed. The armed party
draws recruits from the overt or political arm. When he goes active, it is incumbent upon him to draw no system attention
to the overt cadres. In an article I wrote called Ragnarok, I used the term "WOTAN" for the armed party, because it is an
excellent anagram for "WILL OF THE ARYAN NATION." The goal of W.O.T.A.N. is clear. He must hasten the demise of
the system before it totally destroys our gene pool. Of course, in occupied countries, the overt arm of the revolution must
not detail specifics. But, remember that the greatest danger is always from the traitors amongst one's own ranks.
Whatever or whoever performs valuable service for the system is a tool of the enemy which must be decommissioned.
Special attention and merciless terror are visited upon those White men who commit race treason. WOTAN has the
complete revolutionary attitude. He is loyal to those who share his cause. All others are expendable. WOTAN is ruthless,
mature, capable, self-motivated, silent, deadly and able to blend into the masses. WOTAN receives no recognition for his
labors, for if the Folk know his identity, then the occupying powers will soon know him, too.
WOTAN must operate in small, autonomous cells, the smaller the better, even one man operating alone. When the day
of judgement and justice come, WOTAN must cleanse the movement of "Johnny come lately's" and the "Patriots for
Profit" who come out of the woodwork. They appear after those who loved their people paid with their lives or
imprisonment. Patriots are few and far between when tyranny is strong. As the tyrant falls, patriots abound. But their
patriotism is suspect. Accept no revolutionary leader who has not paid his dues with longevity, determination, sacrifice,
defiance, dedication to unvarnished truth and love of his people. The revolutionary knows that we cannot love our people
without hating those who destroy us. All true emotion has opposite poles. The revolutionary thinks of the White child
bussed to integrated schools to be de-racinated, mugged, robbed, raped and terrorized, and knows the perpetrators of
such immeasurable horror must be punished. For this and uncountable crimes against nature and against the survival of
our own species, WOTAN will exact the appropriate penalty. Evil unpunished and unavenged will continue forever. Evil
do-ers left alone will again pursue their destructive ways, for the defects in their nature are fact. If our children are indeed
to have a future, then examples must be set of the penalties for treason. If you are a fence-sitter, a Real Estate agent
selling homes to Coloreds in White neighborhoods, a Judeo-Christian racial egalitarian preacher, a Federal pigdog or any
Nationalist Library
other treasonous swine, be on notice. One day, WOTAN will be coming to visit you. You deserve no mercy -- and none
will be given.Chapter Four: One Man's Agony In conclusion, I would like to talk about the agony that has tortured my soul
over the years I've struggled against the genocide of my people. There appears to be a generation gap. The generations
which caused and allowed our race to reach the abyss are hopeless. They live in a complete fantasy condition caused by
false religion, an evil government, self-centeredness, hedonism, mindless jingoism and media conditioning. Most refuse
to even consider the circumstances they have imposed on their own children and the children of their race. For me, every
White child tormented in the multi-racial schools and neighbor- hoods is a personal agony. I receive letters from
youngsters 13 years old and younger, asking what they can do. Some ask if they should emulate the Order of the
Bruders Schweigen. You adults know they would only be cannon fodder for the most advanced police state in history.
Right Wingers spend their time in fantasies about fluoridated water, Soviet weather war, health foods, survival hideouts,
ZOG police actions thousands of miles away, ostensibly for the benefit of Colored races, abortion clinics, the right to
drive without a license, sophistries over the constitution, silver and gold, the meanings of obscure, alien religious myths
from dozens of centuries ago and enough other irrelevant rot to gag maggots. Meanwhile, White children suffer the
tortures of the damned. Still, the Right Wing plays the enemies game of Left vs. Right, Capitalism vs. Commie, Democrat
vs. Republican, Christians vs. Devil, and so on. Does not anyone's heart break for the children as mine does?
Who cares about the so-called Identity leader who orchestrated CIA-type, illegal operations in Nicaragua and Costa Rica
with impunity. Who cares about his gold mine scam, log home scam or bomb shelter scam? He claimed to have been
protecting Colored children from the evil Commies in Central America. Nature's laws deny inter-species compassion and
declare it to be racial suicide. He says because he helped them there, that they would not be coming to America. What
hogwash. A fraction of the mixed race troops used by America to occupy Europe and destroy the White gene pool could
have sealed the Mexican border anytime. Who cares about an alleged, so-called war hero, who brags of his activities as
a CIA assassin. He of the Oriental wife and half-breed children, he with the Negro godson, he who wore an FBI bug as
he "negotiated" with the Weavers. If he cared one iota about White children, then his assassinations would have been
against those who bus, mix, terrorize and destroy our children. Never forget, this "leader" has publicly stated he is "first a
Christian and second an American." His primary allegiances by his own words are to our executioners' institutions. Never
forget, political, economic and religious institutions can be destroyed and rebuilt by men. The death of our race will be
eternal. Trust no man who cannot stand up and say " White" out loud. Trust no man who will not state that the 14
WORDS are the only priority today. Trust no man who does not act on behalf of the 14 WORDS.
Remember that no matter what your conception of God or the Gods, or the motive creative force of the Universe, Nature
and Nature's Laws are the work of that force. And, the first or highest law of Nature is the preservation of one's own kind.
The dominate religion and occupation governments of the once White nations are self-evidently determined to
exterminate our species. You adults know damn well that war is the only answer remaining. The ZOG minions will not
voluntarily give up power because among other reasons, we are going to execute them for treason against nature's
highest law. Will the generation that destroyed the future of our children finally face up to their guilt and complicity? Will
they attempt to atone for their complacency and their sell out to our racial executioners? Will there be one more attempt
to save our kind, mounted by mature and capable adults? Or will the adults continue to worship our executioners and to
ignore the slaughter of the innocents? I am aware that the Bruders Schweigen tried and paid a heavy price. So what???
In all wars there are casualties. The continued existence of our species demands whatever sacrifice is needed. My heart
breaks, but not for America, for it is the most vile political entity on earth. I do not honor or worship the executioners of my
race. It is for the young people and children that I agonize. It is the reality that the beauty of the White Aryan woman may
soon cease to exist on earth that tortures my soul. Is there anyone over thirty who shares my despair? If so, then we
must make the 14 WORDS the most sacred battle cry in history.
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children."
Србско Свитање

Thread