Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Yesterday:

"You're such a homophobe."

Today:

"You're such a transphobe."

Tomorrow:

"Let me fuck your 8-year-old kid, you pedophobe."

That's the jewing of our society, folks.
"Diversity is our strength."

"Slobodan Milošević/Saddam Hussein/Mahmoud Ahmadinejad/Nicolás Maduro is the new Hitler."

"We must attack Iran to prevent a second holocaust."

"Bashar al-Assad gassed his own people."

Old February 16th, 2019 #43
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
America is an idea
America is an ideal country built on the idea of freedom for every man, woman, and child who lives in this greatest country on earth.

You should get down on your knees every night and thank God you live in this great country where you are free!!!!

Why do we fight wars overseas? If we don't fight there, we will have to fight here!!!

The rooshins helped Osama bin Laden destroy the Twin Towers!!!!

As long as murica protects Israel, God will protect murica!!!

Old February 17th, 2019 #44
Erik T. White

We were forced, yes forced to learn and sing this folk song below in elementary school. Then I had a "high lip" as a trumpet player and was forced to play descant trumpet on an arrangement of it in high school. The descant part had lots of passages like a bugle call, played a half octave or full octave above the melodic lines. In elementary school we were told we wouldn't pass civics class if we refused, and in high school I'd have lost my first chair as a trumpet player in the band when I played when I wasn't playing sports. The emphasis is mine:

Quote:
The folk song begins slowly, opening with this introductory verse:
What difference if I hail from North or South
Or from the East or West?
My heart is filled with love
For all of these.
I only know I swell with pride
And deep within my breast
I thrill to see Old Glory
Paint the breeze.

A second, rarely performed, verse reads,
With hand upon my heart, I thank the Lord for this, my native land, for all I love is here within her gates
My soul is rooted deeply in the soil on which I stand, for these are mine, my own United States!
It then swings into a march tempo for the chorus.
The song is made notable by the fact that it honors both native-born Americans and immigrants. The first chorus reads:
This is my country
Land of my birth
This is my country
Grandest on Earth
While the second chorus (sung on a repeat, as the introduction is usually not repeated) instead reads:
This is my country
Land of my choice
This is my country
Hear my proud voice.
Both versions join together at the ending:
I pledge thee my allegiance
America the bold
For this is my country
To have and to hold
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Is_My_Country

There are a lot of rotten patriotard songs, but this one in particular shows why I HATED THE DAMN THING!!!!!! And I said so. And if I hadn't been a big guy playing sports, I'd have probably been suspended from school. Fortunately, most of the sports players thought it sucked too. We had to sing and/or play it in the late 1950s through the late 1960s, as the niggers were integrating the school system!!!! The football team refused to sing it until the coaches talked to the parents and some guys got their cars taken away for a month or two by their parents.

DOESN'T THIS SONG JUST SUCK????????????

Old February 17th, 2019 #45
Dan T N Ford

"We all bleed red"
"Judge everyone as an individual"
"There is good & bad in every race"

"Free speech has it`s limits"

...................I think I`m about to puke!

Old February 17th, 2019 #46
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post
"I voted."
Voted for politicians that are 100% equally controlled by the banks and corporations.

Old February 17th, 2019 #47
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

U think yer better than me?

There's nothing to fear but fear itself (that's sort of true but doesn't apply to everything, for instance u should fear niggers for good niggery reasons).

Have a blessed day. (If the day goes fucky you are a bad person cuz otherwise Jesus would've made ya a nice day).

Subscribe to my channel and hit the like button (they know all that if they like it they will).

Take that song and make it your own (this depends on what they do with the song frankly, whether this is good advice or not).

Cartels aren't the problem, the fact that people want to use drugs is (saw this on SNL--um yeah right criminal cartels bringing the very substances in are a ginormous part of the problem).

The wall is racist (said by people who live with a gate around their apartment complex or subdivision, and who send their children to private schools).

He became a new creature in Christ (but he still slipped up and slept with hookers and snorted cocaine).

Old February 17th, 2019 #48
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Oh my, this is the worst Americanism ever:

'Bring it'.

I cringe so hard when I hear sports people say they had to 'bring it' or a dance competition where they say they better 'bring it' or a warmonger president who encourages our so-called enemies to 'bring it' that I worry I might get a cramp. #OneThousandOntheCringeOmeter

Old February 17th, 2019 #49
Enbyeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post

'Bring it'.

I cringe so hard when I hear sports people say they had to 'bring it' or a dance competition where they say they better 'bring it' or a warmonger president who encourages our so-called enemies to 'bring it' that I worry I might get a cramp. #OneThousandOntheCringeOmeter
A-heh. Hey - that's the way we roll....

Old February 17th, 2019 #50
Widener
WARFATHER

Default My email to Trump today, which is now an open letter.

[Excuse the lingo, it's Trump I am addressing]

[email protected]

subject: You have been marked as spam

Mannafort is probably going to get 20 years. Because you failed, in cowardly fashion, to fire Mueller. And Rosenstein as an exclamation point indicating that you are the man. But, obviously you are not the man. Certainly not all that much of a man. What we've got here is a cowardly, blustering posturer, who fears to fire an obvious anti-American. I can't vote for you. You have lost your base. We are so fucking gone.

[SENT]

Last edited by Widener; February 17th, 2019 at 04:49 PM.

Old February 17th, 2019 #51
steven clark

Default Things idiot Americans say

'How it is!' (real nigger greeting)

You have a blessed day (I know it's been said, but it's annoying...started with niggers, but now whites are saying it)

If it wasn't for the greatest generation, we'd all be speaking German

Islamo Nazis (especially when Jews say this in connection with Iran)

WHY DO YOU HATE??

Thank you for your service (I always reply 'I wish the army had said that')

It's awesome

I want a president who's NICE to people

In harm's way (a Tom Clancy wannabe phrase)

Old February 17th, 2019 #52
Erik T. White

I'm the president of the LeBron James (or, insert the name of any nigger or pale feetsball or nigger tree hockey playun), and we say:

LEBRON JAMES IS CLEVLAND!!! (As above, insert the name of a nigger or pale "sports" playuh and the shitty they "play for.")

LeBron James left Cleveland!!! WHA-WHA-WHA-!!!!! WHAT HAVE WE GOT LEFT TO LIVE FOR??????

I'm a lifetime member of the Bulldog Club!!! (I went to the University of Georgia, mascot the Bulldogs. Insert the name of any stupid school. Now, here's the catch. Lots of people I know from high school NEVER WENT to UGA!! Talk about vicarious association!!!!!! And, they usually wear the jerseys of their favorite nigger feetsball playuhs, even the actual alumni of UGA!!!!!)

Blacks are over-represented in the jail and prison population in the U. S. (Gee, they commit a lot of crimes vis-ŕ-vis the number of niggers who leech in the kwa!!!)

I'm a REAL AMERICAN!!!!! (Really??? Which tribe of wagon burners' tribe are you a member of?)

Old February 17th, 2019 #53
Stewart Meadows

"These people aren't real Christians", which is something that Christian White Nationalists usually say when you point out that 99.99% of Western Christians are pro-jewish, pro-rapeugee cucks.

Old February 17th, 2019 #54
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enbyeff View Post
A-heh. Hey - that's the way we roll....
I actually like that one if it's said in jest.

Also 'that's the name of that tune' when someone describes the reason for something perfectly, I think this was first done on 'Baretta' but maybe they got it from someone before that.

Old February 17th, 2019 #55
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Southernisms

I don't necessarily hate these, but they're...well, stupid.

'I'm fixin to'

'Take the bull by the horns'

'Them's fightin' words' (depends on what brings this on whether it's stupid. If it's someone insulting your wife's hairdo then you just need to calm down).

'I don't have an accent, y'all do'!

'Put a boot in your ass' (every country song of the Dubya era had some variation on this theme).

'Remember, god sits on the throne' (and does nothing).

'I don't wanna hear the word can't' (if you're asking someone to do something they can't then you might wanna let them tell you the reality of the situation).

'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me' (except cure the common cold, we haven't cracked that one yet).

'Don't judge a man by the color of his skin' (okay how about the scary behavior and stench? Also, does this apply to darkie wimun?)

'Eat it fancy' (for when you put the food on a plate and eat with a fork--to some I guess this is high falutin' behavior).

Old February 18th, 2019 #56
J. Rourke

Especially when regarding automobiles, culture & cuisine:

"My Z06 can smoke yer eurotrash 911 GT2"

"Mediterraneans/Slavs aren't white"

"Spanish food? You mean Mexican food?"

"Arguin' 'bout jews is arguin' wif GAWD!"

"Let me tell you which parts of the world are white." ŕ la Amerimutt

Cletus when he joins the army: "Gonna bag me a muzzy"

In the C.I./klan communities: "Gawd is an Anglo-Saxon! Jeezus is white!"

"Islam teaches to stone people to death!" -- while xtians in central Africa and Mexico are doing the same thing as we speak.

"Jee-SUS will JUDGE you." An imaginary, scantily clad jew who got pwned by the Roman army is gonna descend from the clouds with an army of angels to punish me for not believing in him? Yeah, no.

Old February 18th, 2019 #57
Ray Allan

"As well"

"The Greatest Generation saved the world"

"I'm giving back to the community"

"I'm reducing my carbon footprint"

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 18th, 2019 #58
Enbyeff

Quote:
'Remember, god sits on the throne' (and does nothing
Well, just you wait 'til he gits off the toilet....

Old February 18th, 2019 #59
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post

'Bring it'.

Yep, that term definitely reminds one of a kike salivating over the deaths of )))((( !

Old February 18th, 2019 #60
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
"As well"

"The Greatest Generation saved the world"

"I'm giving back to the community"

"I'm reducing my carbon footprint"

"I`m reducing my carbon footprint"..................meanwhile in the real world, the OCEANS ARE CHOKING on TURD WORLD PLASTIC!

Thread