VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 15th, 2008 #1
AntonF

Default #1 Bigfoot Thread

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/08/14/big...ody/index.html

CNN) -- A policeman and a former corrections officer say that on Friday they will unveil evidence of what they claim is their biggest find ever: the body of Bigfoot.

Is this for real?

Old August 15th, 2008 #2
fdtwainth

No it is not. And the thread itself belongs to Nutzpah, imho

Old August 15th, 2008 #3
AntonF

CNN is covering it. Not that they lie all the time about everything but about this?

Old August 15th, 2008 #4
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonF View Post
CNN is covering it. Not that they lie all the time about everything but about this?
The lying democratic tv station cnn allows itself to lie from time to time to support some useful myths in the consciousness of the illiterate lemmings, like "bigfoot" or "aliens", because its audience consists largely of (half)illiterate lemmings.

White Nationalist news media, in contrast, cannot allow to circulate such lies, since their target audience is independently minded and intelligent White men. Every presentation of such myths entails loss of credibility among out target audience.

The so called "bigfoot" cannot exist biologically, no one has ever seen it. Ergo, it does not exists, and the thread itself belongs to Nutzpah.

Last edited by fdtwainth; August 15th, 2008 at 03:22 PM.

Old August 15th, 2008 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth View Post
The lying democratic tv station cnn allows itself to lie from time to time to support some useful myths in the consciousness of the illiterate lemmings, like "bigfoot" or "aliens", because its audience consists largely of (half)illiterate lemmings.

White Nationalist news media, in contrast, cannot allow to circulate such lies, since their target audience is independently minded and intelligent White men. Every presentation of such myths entails loss of credibility among out target audience.

The so called "bigfoot" cannot exist biologically, no one has ever seen it. Ergo, it does not exists, and the thread itself belongs to Nutzpah.
Relax, fdtwainth. It helps to have in VNNF what the controlled media have - the names help pull in outsiders using search engines. Some things are interesting on their own, and bigfoot is one of them. Of course, I don't believe in it, but it's always neat to see people try to pull off hoaxes. I remember saying, "That's bullshit" re that film of bigfoot somewhere in the northwest, maybe California. Where bf is walking away and then looks back at the camera. And sure enough, the guys who did it eventually admitted it. Same as with WTC demolitions. After I realized it was not a Hollywood movie, I knew it was a Mossad production.

Old August 15th, 2008 #6
Jett Rink
Banned

And then they reveal at a junkyard the rusting body of the oringinal 1974 Bigfoot monster truck.

Old August 15th, 2008 #7
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:

Is this for real?

Looks like Patrick Ewing in a fur coat. /shrug

Old August 15th, 2008 #8
John in Woodbridge

Bigfoot is a hoax.

That's Melcur disguised in a monkey outfit trying to keep one step ahead of the mossad. lol

Old August 15th, 2008 #9
Signal

Default It's a cop running a scam

I've been watching this story for awhile. These guys are close to where I live. This is more than it appears. Not just a crazy "bigfoot" story. It's a Clayton County Georgia Sheriff's Deputy engaging in fraud and as far as I know he has not been fired as of yet. He is on leave because he recently shot himself in the hand while on duty.

These guys started out offering bigfoot hunting expeditions in the north Georgia mountains for $500. They later began to claim that they had the corpse. They released a video on Youtube in which they are at the Atlanta airport picking up a scientist from Texas to take samples from the corpse for research.

Soon after the release of that video the "scientist" was exposed as being the deputy's brother and not a scientist at all. Then they released this video lashing out at the people who exposed their lie.

They've since became involved with a notorious hoaxer named Tom Biscardi who has a history of telling lies about "bigfoot".

They said during the press conference today that they were offering spots on their next "expedition" for $1000.

A cop running a scam. Who would've guessed it?

Old August 15th, 2008 #10
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Actually they blunder often, just a few weeks ago they showed pics of a Hungarian protest and labeled it as Serbian violence when the real Serbian protest was peaceful. The picture contained fire and such, it surely impressed upon a Lemming that Serbians are violent assholes. Typical.

Old August 15th, 2008 #11
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
No it is not. And the thread itself belongs to Nutzpah, imho
And why is it not ?

For all we know things such as dragons might actually have existed. They're just gone now, much like dinos.

The first stories about the Sasquatch date from the 1800's. Maybe there actually was some sort of giant monkey living in the woods back then.

Old August 15th, 2008 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
Bigfoot is a hoax.

That's Melcur disguised in a monkey outfit trying to keep one step ahead of the mossad. lol
Yeah, that's precisely the frame I was referring to. The minute that thing pulled a Heisman pose I burst out laughing. You could feel the fucksticks planning it out beforehand.

Old August 15th, 2008 #13
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
No one saw the dinosaurs either. Does this mean all the bones and fossils are fake ?

Quote:
cannot exist biologically
Say what ? There are even bioluminescent fishes and you're telling me an over-sized monkey can't exist ? What are you smoking ?

Nature doesn't seem to care about the human definition of what is "biologically possible"

Last edited by Leshrac; August 15th, 2008 at 05:44 PM.

Old August 15th, 2008 #14
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
No one saw the dinosaurs either. Does this mean all the bones and fossils are fake ?
No, but wouldn't you think we'd have found at least some Bigfoot bones by now?

I wouldn't say Bigfoot existing is outside the realm of possibility, but it is not very probable.

Old August 15th, 2008 #15
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:

Say what ? There are even bioluminescent fishes and you're telling me an over-sized monkey can't exist ? What are you smoking ?

Nature doesn't seem to care about the human definition of what is "biologically possible"
Leshrac is defensive because the body of this creature is actually his father, he is going through a very stressful period in his life having lost his mentor. It will be hard for Leshrac to go on with life like this.

Old August 15th, 2008 #16
psychologicalshock
Banned

But in all seriousness I side with Leshrac, nature has created some insane structures with a lot of novelty towards fitness. Whales who walked on land, glow in the dark plants, even a giraffe's neck is an incredible adapatation or even the eyes that started merely as light receptors.

Old August 15th, 2008 #17
cillian

Quote:
And why is it not ?

For all we know things such as dragons might actually have existed. They're just gone now, much like dinos.

The first stories about the Sasquatch date from the 1800's. Maybe there actually was some sort of giant monkey living in the woods back then.
I bet the idea of dragons came from someone digging up a dinosaur skull from a rock quarry, same with giants. I can guarantee they couldn't breath fire.

Old August 15th, 2008 #18
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Relax, fdtwainth. It helps to have in VNNF what the controlled media have - the names help pull in outsiders using search engines. Some things are interesting on their own, and bigfoot is one of them. Of course, I don't believe in it, but it's always neat to see people try to pull off hoaxes. I remember saying, "That's bullshit" re that film of bigfoot somewhere in the northwest, maybe California. Where bf is walking away and then looks back at the camera. And sure enough, the guys who did it eventually admitted it. Same as with WTC demolitions. After I realized it was not a Hollywood movie, I knew it was a Mossad production.
Actually the people who claimed they were the ones who were in the suit were in fact the hoaxers. They asked them repeatedly to produce feet or the costume and they never could. There have been about 10 people who have made that claim. The guy who filmed it died not too long ago and the other guy who was there with him who was a teenager at the time has never said it was a hoax, and the photographer never admitted it was a hoax.

Recently scientists from a university took the footage and a large athlete and tried to get him to reproduce, step by step that kind of walk. They concluded that the human body cannot move in that way so it could not have been a guy in a monkey suit.

Meanwhile up in the high country where my parents live they say that they actually have a family of them living that the government has been protecting for years. One of our family friends has seen the pictures of them and he was planning on going up there to try to shoot it with a tranquilizer gun. A few years ago a group of backpackers got attacked by the group and they ran out of there in the middle of the night leaving all their equipment.

Now you can say that is no proof, and I would agree, I am skeptical too but I know this, if you have ever spent much time in the wilderness or flown over our country you know there are so many vast acres of land where no man has ever stepped that it would be easy to evade capture for so many years.

Remember Steve Fossi ( sp) the aviator who got lost last year in his plane over the nevada desert. They still have not found him or his plane and they know he could only be in a 200 mile radius and there are no trees there to hide the wreckage.

I hope that it is true. Mostly because all the media assholes keep saying it is a hoax and acting really crappy to those old rednecks who found it. I would like to see Shepard Smith eat his words...I hate that guy.

April

Old August 15th, 2008 #19
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDane View Post
No, but wouldn't you think we'd have found at least some Bigfoot bones by now?

I wouldn't say Bigfoot existing is outside the realm of possibility, but it is not very probable.
What if Bigfoot is merely an offshoot of another hominid that hasn't evolved much? Chimps haven't changed all that much either.

Old August 15th, 2008 #20
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
I bet the idea of dragons came from someone digging up a dinosaur skull from a rock quarry, same with giants. I can guarantee they couldn't breath fire.
Do me a favor and watch this. How about these fishes who spit sodium-generating bacterias to make light in the dark zone ?

Edit: Or the ones projecting infrared light from their eyes ? Impossible ? Think again

Last edited by Leshrac; August 15th, 2008 at 06:06 PM.

Tags
#1, bigfoot

Thread