VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 15th, 2008 #21
Christopher Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonF View Post
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/08/14/big...ody/index.html

CNN) -- A policeman and a former corrections officer say that on Friday they will unveil evidence of what they claim is their biggest find ever: the body of Bigfoot.

Is this for real?
I'm pretty sure those are just photos taken from Bernie Mac's wake.

Old August 15th, 2008 #22
April

I wonder how many of you have spent a good deal of time in the wilderness and realize how vast our country and the world is. There are still many untouched places on the planet, despite what Al Gore would have you think.

For instance, I could walk an hour from my home and probably get into country were no people have been for years.

Here is a perfect example. Recently in Africa they discovered that the " endangered " lowland gorilla existed in very large numbers in a part of the Congo. They estimate that 125.000 of these large silverbacks are in that area, doubling the number they previously thought to exist in the world.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa...ongo.gorillas/

Now if will all the science we have this is a recent find, what makes you think that a semi intelligent humanoid couldnt exist without detection.

April

Old August 15th, 2008 #23
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDane View Post
No, but wouldn't you think we'd have found at least some Bigfoot bones by now?

I wouldn't say Bigfoot existing is outside the realm of possibility, but it is not very probable.
How many bear skeletons have you found in the woods? I hike all the time and have never found a deer skeleton or a bear skeleton or even a wild boar skeleton.....

If they are semi intelligent they probably bury their dead.

Old August 15th, 2008 #24
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
Do me a favor and watch this. How about these fishes who spit sodium-generating bacterias to make light in the dark zone ?

YouTube - The Blue Planet - Deep Sea Pt.2

Edit: Or the ones projecting infrared light from their eyes ? Impossible ? Think again
Pretty interesting stuff.

Old August 15th, 2008 #25
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by April Gaede View Post

Now if with all the science we have this is a recent find, what makes you think that a semi intelligent humanoid couldn't exist without detection.

The Obama camp would have them registered to vote by now.

Old August 15th, 2008 #26
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
If they are semi intelligent they probably bury their dead.
The most coherent insect on earth, they think like commies tho :

Old August 15th, 2008 #27
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

So, I'm sure in their little disclaimer that money will not be returned to the gullible adventure seekers? Oh, wait, for believing that shit they deserve to lose it.

Oh, yeah. The part I like on one of their other videos is that they were holding off on showing the video/pics of their proof on advice from their lawyer.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old August 15th, 2008 #28
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post

Edit: Or the ones projecting infrared light from their eyes ? Impossible ? Think again
I think that's visible red light not infrared. It's just that most other critters can't see it.

Old August 15th, 2008 #29
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
I think that's visible red light not infrared. It's just that most other critters can't see it.
Still, when was the last time you saw a creature able to use its eyes like a flashlight ?

Old August 15th, 2008 #30
Peer Fischer

Default "Bigfoot" fails DNA test

PALO ALTO, California (Reuters) - Bigfoot remains as elusive as ever.

Results from tests on genetic material from alleged remains of one of the mythical half-ape and half-human creatures, made public at a news conference on Friday held after the claimed discovery swept the Internet, failed to prove its existence.

Its spread was fueled by a photograph of a hairy heap, bearing a close resemblance to a shaggy full-body gorilla costume, stuffed into a container resembling a refrigerator.

One of the two samples of DNA said to prove the existence of the Bigfoot came from a human and the other was 96 percent from an opossum, according to Curt Nelson, a scientist at the University of Minnesota who performed the DNA analysis.

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsO...44880720080815

Old August 15th, 2008 #31
Bill
Banned

Quote:
How many bear skeletons have you found in the woods? I hike all the time and have never found a deer skeleton or a bear skeleton or even a wild boar skeleton.....
Seriously, you have never seen deer bones ? Within a 10 minute walk of where I am now, I know 3 spots with deer remains, one spot with a juvenile skull ( I saw it before it fully decomposed) intact.

Old August 15th, 2008 #32
Steve B
Banned

Quote:

Here is a perfect example. Recently in Africa they discovered that the " endangered " lowland gorilla existed in very large numbers in a part of the Congo. They estimate that 125.000 of these large silverbacks are in that area, doubling the number they previously thought to exist in the world.

Now if will all the science we have this is a recent find, what makes you think that a semi intelligent humanoid couldnt exist without detection.

April
Well thats the problem right there. They're looking in the wrong place for these apes. Detroit is crawling with them.

Old August 15th, 2008 #33
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonF View Post

Oh my god!!!!

That looks like Ted!

I told him!!!!!!!!!!!

I told him he would get himself shot one day if he tried to play a prank on those hunters with that damn Bigfoot costume he had left over from Halloween.

Old August 15th, 2008 #34
Dave from New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post
PALO ALTO, California (Reuters) - Bigfoot remains as elusive as ever.

Results from tests on genetic material from alleged remains of one of the mythical half-ape and half-human creatures, made public at a news conference on Friday held after the claimed discovery swept the Internet, failed to prove its existence.

Its spread was fueled by a photograph of a hairy heap, bearing a close resemblance to a shaggy full-body gorilla costume, stuffed into a container resembling a refrigerator.

One of the two samples of DNA said to prove the existence of the Bigfoot came from a human and the other was 96 percent from an opossum, according to Curt Nelson, a scientist at the University of Minnesota who performed the DNA analysis.

Well, we can finally put to rest all those 'Is Bigfoot White?' threads I've seen popping up.

Old August 15th, 2008 #35
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
Seriously, you have never seen deer bones ? Within a 10 minute walk of where I am now, I know 3 spots with deer remains, one spot with a juvenile skull ( I saw it before it fully decomposed) intact.
I've seen quite a few remains in the woods myself.

Old August 15th, 2008 #36
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
No I havent and we have a ton of deer in the area. The only dead deer I see are the ones hit by cars alongside the road.

I used to spend a huge amount of time hiking around when I was a kid and never saw a coyote or fox carcass either.

April

Old August 15th, 2008 #37
April

Well they explained that they took the sample from the intestine and if that is what he had been eating, that is what would show up on the test.

Here are some samples of humans with human DNA who look like animals. It would make sense that a humanoid creature would have similar DNA.

http://www.strangepersons.com/content/item/105412.html

http://www.strangecosmos.com/content/item/134600.html

Old August 15th, 2008 #38
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
Oh my god!!!!

That looks like Ted!

I told him!!!!!!!!!!!

I told him he would get himself shot one day if he tried to play a prank on those hunters with that damn Bigfoot costume he had left over from Halloween.
Bwahahaha, that was actually something me and my ex were going to do. We were an odd couple.

Old August 15th, 2008 #39
matthew
White Nationalist

well they did shoot it in georgia.... maybe they just shot a really hairy nigger who was high on jenkem and stumbling through the woods

Old August 15th, 2008 #40
H.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post

It's pathetic that Kwans feel a need to fabricate myths about seven-foot tall non-humans that walk upright and have ape-like features when all they need to do is turn on the TV and watch a basketball game ...

Last edited by H.B.; August 16th, 2008 at 03:26 PM.

Tags
#1, bigfoot

Thread