Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 19th, 2008 #61
AntonF

They fooled the JEWS at CNN who stuck the story up on theie site?

Old August 19th, 2008 #62
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonF View Post
They fooled the JEWS at CNN who stuck the story up on theie site?
Yes, the lying democratic tv station cnn lied again, as it always does. And the jews at cnn were all too happy to fool the goyim one more time.

Last edited by fdtwainth; August 19th, 2008 at 08:16 AM.

Old August 19th, 2008 #63
Signal

Quote:
Clayton County Officer Loses Job Over Biogfoot Hoax
Last Edited: Tuesday, 19 Aug 2008, 6:44 PM EDT
Created: Tuesday, 19 Aug 2008, 6:44 PM EDT

Edited by Steve Dixon

ATLANTA (MyFOX Atlanta) -- A Clayton County police officer has lost his job over the "Bigfoot" hoax.

Police chief Jeff Turner said he took action against Matt Whitton after he learned the story was made-up.

Whitton was one of two men to claim they had dragged Bigfoot's body out of the north Georgia mountains and had it in a freezer.

The men presented pictures they said proved they had Bigfoot.

But it turns out that "creature" was actually a rubber suit.

The "body" was taken in for an autopsy and that's when experts say they learned it was a fake.
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

EDIT: Strich, that's a Foxjews spelling error in the article title, not mine.

Last edited by Signal; August 19th, 2008 at 06:16 PM.

Old December 12th, 2009 #64
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Bigfoot? in Minnesota? Looking for Starr?

Bigfoot in the northwoods? Automatic camera picks up strange image near Remer

Tim Kedrowski and his sons, Peter and Casey, are not pushovers for Bigfoot stories, but a frame on a game trail camera set up on their hunting land north of Remer has left them in a quandary.

By: Molly Miron, Bemidji Pioneer

This image, taken in October by a game trail camera on hunting land north of Remer, captured a mysterious creature. Submitted Photo

Tim Kedrowski and his sons, Peter and Casey, are not pushovers for Bigfoot stories, but a frame on a game trail camera set up on their hunting land north of Remer has left them in a quandary.

“To us, it’s very hard because we lean toward the skeptical type,” Kedrowski said in a telephone interview from his Rice, Minn., home.

But after checking with neighbors and any other hunters who might have been walking through the dense woods at 7:20 p.m. on the rainy night of Oct. 24, he said they couldn’t imagine what else the image could be. Tim said he considered ideas from a bear to a bow hunter in a fuzzy suit. But the arm and hand couldn’t be a bear’s, or its upright gait. And there is no evidence in the photo of a bow or flashlight a hunter might be using to track a wounded deer.

The Kedrowskis checked the Minnesota Bigfoot Web site and came up with the names of Don Sherman and Bob Olson, the Northern Minnesota Bigfoot Research Team.

Sherman is the facilities manager for the Cass Lake Indian Health Service Hospital, and Olson is an auto body repairman in Deer River.

Sherman has responded to numerous area Bigfoot sighting reports and has made casts of footprints. He said he once caught footage of a Bigfoot on a thermal imaging camera and heard its warbling call.

When Sherman saw the image the Kedrowskis sent him, Tim said the researcher responded that he believes it is a picture of a Bigfoot. Sherman went with the Kedrowskis to the photo site and measured the height of the creature in comparison the sapling next to it. He determined the animal is about 7 feet tall.

“I’ve hunted there for 43 years,” Tim said of their property near Shingle Mill Lake. “I’ve seen one bear off my deer stand. I’ve seen three timber wolves.”

Casey Kedrowski said he and his brother had gone out to the family’s hunting shack prior to deer season to bring in firewood and make other preparations. They set up a game trail camera to see what might be wandering around their property.

Casey said he and his brother were the only people who knew where the camera was located. They took the camera down when deer season started, and a couple of weeks later checked on what they had caught.

When they came to the picture of the long-armed creature walking upright, Casey said, “We just looked at each other. Each of us thought we were playing a trick on each other.”

When they determined that neither of them had pulled a prank on the other, they checked to see if anyone had been in the area that night. Tim said the only neighbors were two elderly hunters in their own shack, neither of whom matched the size and appearance of the creature caught on camera.

However, he said, when he asked the men about the night the camera clicked on the mystery, they said they had gone out about 2 a.m. to use the outhouse and had heard strange squealing noises. Tim said he asked them to show him the direction of the sounds. They pointed to the area where the camera had been, although they had no idea of its location.

Sharing photo

Tim said he just released the photo and permission for its publication last weekend.

“It was deer season and we wanted to concentrate on deer hunting, and (we) really wanted to talk to people in the area and … make sure they weren’t scamming us,” he said. “We’re not 100 percent sure, obviously. After visiting with (Sherman and Olson) we feel they’ve done a lot more investigation. That’s why we put it in their hands.”

Sherman said the Northern Minnesota Bigfoot Research Team started receiving reports of Bigfoot sightings in 2006 and has had reports every year since, including four reports this year. He said the first reported sighting he investigated was from a man running a road grader near Six Mile Lake south of Lake Winnibigoshish. Sherman said he was able to make casts of the footprints. A more recent sighting report was by a truck driver.

“I’ve talked to this guy – this was last year – he was coming from Crosby (Minn.) with a load of lumber by Washburn Lake,” Sherman said. “It had hands, he said, like baseball mitts. It took three steps to cross the road. He was pretty shook up.”

Doubt expressed

In spite of such seemingly credible reports, biologists remain unconvinced.

“Personally, I don’t buy the fact this thing exists,” said Blane Klemek, assistant wildlife manager with the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources in Bemidji.

“There are certainly species that are discovered each year –but megafauna – rare is it a big mammal is discovered,” he said.

He noted the belief that the ivory-billed woodpecker is not extinct after all is based on a fleeting, indistinct video image of some kind of woodpecker recorded in 2004 in the Big Woods of Arkansas. No other sightings have been reported.

He also noted than no one has ever found a Bigfoot carcass.

“All organisms die; they don’t just go away,” Klemek said. “You’d think someone someday would find one.”

Evan Hazard, Bemidji State University retired mammalogist, also expressed doubt about the Bigfoot’s existence.

“I just don’t know,” he said. “My background in mammalogy makes me skeptical, not expert. My inclination is to say we really don’t have good evidence.”

Hazard said proof would be a clear photo matched with footprints at the same site – multiple pieces of overlapping evidence.

Search continues

Sherman said the research would go on. He said he believes the Bigfoot is intelligent and perfectly at home in the woods.

“That’s why they’re so elusive,” he said. “They know the woods better than any hunter because they live it.”

One thing the hunters agree on is that even if they could produce a carcass for examination, they wouldn’t shoot a Bigfoot.

“Absolutely not – no way,” said Tim. “I asked my sons would they shoot it, and they said no. It has every right to live.”

“I’ve talked to people who’ve had them in their sights and their scopes, and they said they couldn’t pull the trigger,” she Sherman.

He urged anyone who wants to report a Bigfoot sighting or evidence of the creature to call him at 218-308-1451 or Olson at 218-246-8493.

“We’ve got all kinds of equipment, night vision, cameras, listening devices,” Sherman said.

http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/event/.../id/100013967/

Old December 13th, 2009 #65
N.B. Forrest

Interesting. Whatever it is, it's got realistic-looking arms & paws of ape-like dimensions, not that a suit couldn't be made that way.

I'd like to watch the eyes of the guys who reported it as they give an interview. They should also be given a polygraph exam.

Old December 13th, 2009 #66
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

All these photographs of "big foot" look like cheezy 1950s grade B- gorilla movie costumes to me.

Mike

Old December 13th, 2009 #67
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
All these photographs of "big foot" look like cheezy 1950s grade B- gorilla movie costumes to me.

Mike
It is clearly looking for Starr, with reproduction its mind.

Nah, I agree, this stuff always makes me laugh.

But last time I said that about that famous '60s clip from woodsy California, April and Fred Streed asserted that it had not been debunked. That thread is on here somewhere. I would bet any amount of money Bigfreet don't exist.

Old December 16th, 2009 #68
Igor Alexander

There have been too many instances where animals previously thought to be extinct or not even known to have existed were discovered that I can't categorically rule out that something like bigfoot might exist.

Old December 16th, 2009 #69
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
There have been too many instances where animals previously thought to be extinct or not even known to have existed were discovered that I can't categorically rule out that something like bigfoot might exist.
Most of the discoveries are either tiny, or slight variations on existing stocks. Or they're located in inaccessible areas, like the coelacanth. I just don't see how something as big as a Bigfoot could go undiscovered.

Old December 16th, 2009 #70
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

I wonder what Bigfoot and Starr's offspring would look like.

Maybe like Chaka?

Old December 16th, 2009 #71
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
But last time I said that about that famous '60s clip from woodsy California, April and Fred Streed asserted that it had not been debunked. That thread is on here somewhere. I would bet any amount of money Bigfreet don't exist.
That thread is here:
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...patterson+film

Old December 16th, 2009 #72
Alex Linder
Administrator

Thanks, Fred. Maybe I'll merge these threads.

Old September 23rd, 2012 #73
Big_Tony

Hello Good People,

I was doing archival research to determine the 1812 navigability of some bayous in Avoyelles & St. Landry parishes back in 1996. I was looking at newspapers from the town of Marksville printed in 1835. There was an article that detailed alleged sightings of a large bipedal apeman that stunk to the high heavens. This really surprised me. However at the time I had to move on and just made a brief note of this article.

I don't know. Could it be a feral negroid whose mother was impregnated by a gorilla then brought to North America? LOL. We may never know what the hell these things are.

Big Tony

Old September 23rd, 2012 #74
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Tony View Post
Hello Good People,

I was doing archival research to determine the 1812 navigability of some bayous in Avoyelles & St. Landry parishes back in 1996. I was looking at newspapers from the town of Marksville printed in 1835. There was an article that detailed alleged sightings of a large bipedal apeman that stunk to the high heavens. This really surprised me. However at the time I had to move on and just made a brief note of this article.

I don't know. Could it be a feral negroid whose mother was impregnated by a gorilla then brought to North America? LOL. We may never know what the hell these things are.

Big Tony
Found him!

Old September 23rd, 2012 #75
Alex Linder
Administrator

If Bigfoots existed, just imagine how much crap they would produce. Yet no one ever talks about finding bigfoot spoor in the forest. Nor has anyone found a Bigfoot-sized toilet. Nor any evidence they scoop their own poop.

Itz all about usin' the noggin, folks. All about.

Old September 24th, 2012 #76
ATiii
Banned

Quote:
If Bigfoots existed, just imagine how much crap they would produce. Yet no one ever talks about finding bigfoot spoor in the forest. Nor has anyone found a Bigfoot-sized toilet. Nor any evidence they scoop their own poop.

Itz all about usin' the noggin, folks. All about.
I believe Bigfoots are also a queer sexual fantasy. Queers have a sick desire to be sodomized by hairy Goliaths like Bigfoot.

Alan

Old November 5th, 2012 #77
Alex Linder
Administrator

Latest 'Bigfoot sighting' racks up 2m hits on YouTube (even though camera turns away at the key moment)

By Daily Mail Reporter

5 November 2012
Comments (22)

Rumours of large hairy ape-like creatures roaming through the forests of North America have sparked curiosity and debate for decades.

And the latest possible sighting of Bigfoot by Beard Card on a camping trip with three of his siblings in Provo Canyon, Utah, has triggered just as much interest.

Mr Card says he spotted what appeared to be a black bear shuffling about behind trees near Squaw Peak and Little Rock Canyon last week.

Scroll down for video

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ey-moment.html

Old November 6th, 2012 #78
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Latest 'Bigfoot sighting' racks up 2m hits on YouTube (even though camera turns away at the key moment)

By Daily Mail Reporter

5 November 2012
Comments (22)

Rumours of large hairy ape-like creatures roaming through the forests of North America have sparked curiosity and debate for decades.

And the latest possible sighting of Bigfoot by Beard Card on a camping trip with three of his siblings in Provo Canyon, Utah, has triggered just as much interest.

Mr Card says he spotted what appeared to be a black bear shuffling about behind trees near Squaw Peak and Little Rock Canyon last week.

Scroll down for video

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ey-moment.html
It's a bear:

Old November 6th, 2012 #79
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Tony View Post
I was looking at newspapers from the town of Marksville printed in 1835. There was an article that detailed alleged sightings of a large bipedal apeman that stunk to the high heavens.
Sounds like a nigger to me. Maybe one escaped from a local plantation?

Old November 11th, 2012 #80
Robert Ransdell

If you have some time to waste and need a good laugh you should check out this show on the Animal Planet cable channel "Finding Bigfoot". The whole show is 4 dimwits walking around the woods howling trying to get a response from "Bigfoot", reacting to any sound in the woods at night as if it was a Bigfoot, and generally acting as if the things are as known to science as deer and bears - they just make up supposed behaviors and such on the fly - it is really a hoot to watch.

A couple of other observations from a pro-White point of view.

1- It is amazing how this nonsense can air where they are leaving it open to interpretation and debate on whether Bigfoot exists, when there is really no evidence of it at all, and yet discussion and debate of the Jewish question is forbidden to go anywhere near the Jewvision even though you have all the evidence and facts that back up Jewish supremacism being at the root of the world's decline. Of course I know there is no way the Jew is going to blow the whistle on themselves but it is a glaring thing to observe with shows like this, while I am not completely convinced the show is not some running joke or gag - the dimwits involved, headed by some guy named Matt Moneymaker (I mean really, is this show just a gag) seem to be completly convinced and do not even question if they exist, in fact claiming they are virtually everywhere in the US.

2- They have had a couple shows where they have got big groups of people, 50 or more, to go out and hunt for evidence of the "elusive creature" in the woods or in a state park. Pretty sad that people, all of these being White folks in rural areas, will dedicate time and effort toward this crap and yet they will not take the time to attend and take part in rallies or demonstrations for their people.

Tags
#1, bigfoot

Thread