Old July 13th, 2020 #1
Wyte_Fyte

Default Christian identity myth

CHRISTIAN IDENTITY MYTH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FohCUZe0qOU0/

Old July 15th, 2020 #2
GermanAmerican

Thumbs down

I heard all those arguments before. Not gonna bother.

Old July 21st, 2020 #3
Wyte_Fyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanAmerican View Post
why bother commenting then. christianity is the biggest enemy of whites, it needs to be refuted and made ubiquitous, exposed

Old July 22nd, 2020 #4
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanAmerican View Post
Most of the regulars here are anti-christian, if you haven't figured that out already. And so is Alex Linder, the owner of the forums. I don't really know what you were expecting when you showed up here?

Old July 22nd, 2020 #5
Wyte_Fyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Most of the regulars here are anti-christian, if you haven't figured that out already. And so is Alex Linder, the owner of the forums. I don't really know what you were expecting when you showed up here?
stormdrain is a highly chjristarded forum. I was banned multiple times for attempting to critique christard identity which has got to be a jew psyop:

CHRIST{INSANITY} IDENTITY:

KOSHER OR PRO-WHITE PSYOP...OR REALITY?

an investigation into the probable psyop of 'Christian Identity'

audio: https://www.bitchute.com/video/6mFCX6tpRcFp/
http://hyperborean.info/CHRIST-INSANITY.pdf

Old July 22nd, 2020 #6
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Yep! The CI bunch are the worst of the worst. Not only is their whole body of evidence (mostly a bizarrely weird invented genealogy) totally hallucinatory, but their premise, that we Europeans are the "true Israelites." is the most insulting concept anyone has ever come up with.

I always wonder, "have these nutcases ever read the old testament?" Look at their god, Father Yahweh. A fucking hideous monster that spends most of its time killing its own followers. Then there are the "true israelites." The most despicable bunch of trash ever to infect the planet. When they're not fucking their own daughters, they are stealing stuff from other tribes, and murdering anyone stupid enough to take them in. Not one decent honorable attribute among the bunch.

And the CI types say that we are their descendents.

Fuck you!

Linder hates the CI morons so much he sometimes bans them for even a mention...makes me even a bit nervous. Sorry Linder, won't do it again.

Mike

Old July 22nd, 2020 #7
George Witzgall

Christianity can never be a racial religion for Whites; egalitarianism and universality are at the core of Christianity, they are its raison d'être.

Christians latched onto a messianic outgrowth of Judaism and appropriated it for themselves, their justification being a firm belief that Yahweh, recast as Jesus, is for everyone ("there is no distinction between Jew and Greek").

Christianity is a "me too" religion that is all about inclusivity, it's impossible to turn it into a religion of exclusivity.

Unfortunately, Christianity severed our ancestors from their pagan roots, which is why those of us today who reject Christianity are left feeling rootless and adrift without a compass.

But one thing we still have from our ancestors is their blood, and this must be the foundation for a new generative ethos that rejects the Semitism of our age, that regrows our roots and serves as our new compass. The blood memory is still there in our peoples, and as long as this holds true, we can still save ourselves.

Last edited by George Witzgall; July 22nd, 2020 at 11:42 AM.

Old July 23rd, 2020 #8
Wyte_Fyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
Yep! The CI bunch are the worst of the worst. Not only is their whole body of evidence (mostly a bizarrely weird invented genealogy) totally hallucinatory, but their premise, that we Europeans are the "true Israelites." is the most insulting concept anyone has ever come up with.

I always wonder, "have these nutcases ever read the old testament?" Look at their god, Father Yahweh. A fucking hideous monster that spends most of its time killing its own followers. Then there are the "true israelites." The most despicable bunch of trash ever to infect the planet. When they're not fucking their own daughters, they are stealing stuff from other tribes, and murdering anyone stupid enough to take them in. Not one decent honorable attribute among the bunch.

And the CI types say that we are their descendents.

Fuck you!

Linder hates the CI morons so much he sometimes bans them for even a mention...makes me even a bit nervous. Sorry Linder, won't do it again.

Mike
(((israelites)))
phillipinos claim to be israelites; niggers do too; etc, etc. The jews' have a vested interest in keeping the (((christ))) myth alive as it keeps people dumb and slavish to external authority.

Tags
christian, christian identity, dsci, identity

Thread