VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 8th, 2013 #3461
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
The loot must be getting scarce if Cyndi has to go partners with Tubbs.
I think she just doesn't know and doesn't suspect that there is anything wrong. I doubt that Steele talked very much about internal movement-issues with her.

Old March 8th, 2013 #3462
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Other Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
I think she just doesn't know and doesn't suspect that there is anything wrong. I doubt that Steele talked very much about internal movement-issues with her.
How do you explain her not updating us on Steele in 16 months? How about the pneumonia caper? How about her begging for money for Hinkson, with his lawyer also being her lawyer?

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 9th, 2013 at 07:47 AM. Reason: typo

Old March 10th, 2013 #3463
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Get Out the Vote

Only 12 members have taken the poll as to whether still was crazy or not at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=143526 . Here are the results so far:

Steele was framed 16.67%
Steele was sane and not framed 25%
Steele could be crazy 41.67%
He was completly crazy and not framed 16.67%

Old March 10th, 2013 #3464
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
How do you explain her not updating us on Steele in 16 months?
She is aware of this thread and your comments about her. Now you're pondering over why she refuses to answer your questions?

Quote:
Only 12 members have taken the poll as to whether still was crazy or not at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=143526 . Here are the results so far:

Steele was framed 16.67%
Steele was sane and not framed 25%
Steele could be crazy 41.67%
He was completly crazy and not framed 16.67%
De-spin and we get:

Steele is sane and was framed by the ADL and the government. 16.67%
Steele is sane and was not framed. 25.00%
It is not possible to know if he is crazy or was framed. 41.67%
Steele is playing crazy and was not framed. 0%
Steele is completely crazy and was framed. 0%
Steele is completely crazy and was not framed. 16.67%

Old March 10th, 2013 #3465
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Bev's Confusion About the Divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
She caught him on match.com and petitioned for divorce and punitively tried to take him to the cleaners, as some women do. She took him back.
Bev is confused again. Cyndi did NOT take Steele back. He took HER back. You will see from the list of motions that I posted that she was never granted the $1,000 per month that she wanted DURING the time of the divorce action. Steele starved her out for money because she only had $3,000 in a joint checking account (chequeing to Bev). He likely kept just enough money in it to keep Cyndi and the kids from starving. When she couldn't pay her suspected Jewish Princess lawyer, she had to kiss and make up. She did make a lifelong enemy however.

At the time Cyndi tried to take Steele for everthing BUT the shirt off his back. After he went crazy it is likely that the clothes that he was wearing when he was arrested were released to her. Now she is taking him for everything INCLUDING the shirt off his back. She most likely has destroyed the evidence as to whether he shit his pants when they told him that he was under arrest. Cyndi also got $100,000 in spending money and did not have to pay anything to her suspected Jewish Princess lawyer.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 10th, 2013 at 08:43 PM. Reason: format

Old March 10th, 2013 #3466
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Simplified Preliminary Poll Results

Quote:

De-spin and we get:

Steele is sane and was framed by the ADL and the government. 16.67%
Steele is sane and was not framed. 25.00%
It is not possible to know if he is crazy or was framed. 41.67%
Steele is playing crazy and was not framed. 0%
Steele is completely crazy and was framed. 0%
Steele is completely crazy and was not framed. 16.67%
Bev was not a statistics major in college. The survey may be condensed as follows for her understanding:

Quote:
Steele was framed 16.67%
Steele was not framed or might not have been framed 83.33%

Old March 11th, 2013 #3467
patriot
Banned

Angry Edgar Steele

Guys when the SHTF this guy and Matt Hale needs to be rescued along with several others and it is our duty.

Old March 13th, 2013 #3468
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Prison Says Snail Mail Only to Activate Email

If memory serves, Steele's counselor claimed that he would give my name and email address to Steele. It appeared on my prisoner list and disappeared the next day. I tried the same thing like the below email for Pravda Bill with the same results.

Quote:
Date: Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Subject: Re: Inmate Email Contact
To: "Donald E. Pauly"

No we can not. Mail the motions to him. The inmate must approve you to be on his e-mail list.

>>> "Donald E. Pauly" 3/12/2013 4:35 PM >>>

Ernestine:

I wish to establish email correspondence with Edgar J. Steele,
14226-023 who is imprisoned at the Victorville Prison. Kindly give
him my name. This is under the authority of TRULINCS and CorrLinks.
I have several legal motions to send him and need to do an email interview with him.

Donald E. Pauly

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 13th, 2013 at 02:57 PM. Reason: typo

Old March 14th, 2013 #3469
patriot
Banned

Default steele

We have to rescue Steele when SHTF and it could be very soon. You wouldn't need many and if the whole country is rioting you can do a lot. Someone who said Steele told him to kill his wife would mean nothing, but the feds or the guy that framed him planted something and by coincidence it was found by a mechanic.

Old March 14th, 2013 #3470
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Another Steele Went Crazy Believer

There are at least 10 posters on this thread who see that Steele went crazy. There are also about four on the poll who think the same thing. For newbies and those like Bev who have not read this thread I repost this.

Quote:

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t...&page=123#2444
January 9th, 2012 #2444
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Itz as plain as a mole on a jews nose that Steele is not playing with a full deck. Maybe his aortic stroke played into his increase of mental instability is something worth looking at.Steele's grandiose view of himself, may of also played into the fact that he thought he could truly get away with this. To spend the rest of his days with his Ukrainian honey, without having to hand over a large percentage of his assets to Cyndi in a divorce settlement.

Old March 14th, 2013 #3471
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Bev Changes Her Tune

Quote:
OK - I give in. You win. You're right. He's a can short of a six-pack and his wife's just as nutty for not seeing this abrupt change in her husband. Good luck in your quest in getting him declared insane as a result of a heart operation.

Can you build the bridge on the swampland in Florida that I'm selling andy?
Bev has changed her tune. At the time of her post it was not yet clear that Cyndi knew that her husband had gone crazy and wanted him locked up in prison for life. She has pocketed most of the loot raked in that was to be used for her husband's defense. She also gets to keep all of his property without having to pay a divorce lawyer. This sordid case is now known to be far grimmer than ever thought possible before.

Old March 14th, 2013 #3472
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriot View Post
We have to rescue Steele when SHTF and it could be very soon. You wouldn't need many and if the whole country is rioting you can do a lot. Someone who said Steele told him to kill his wife would mean nothing, but the feds or the guy that framed him planted something and by coincidence it was found by a mechanic.
Welcome to VNN. Rep for you if it lets me.

It never even crossed my mind to consider what would happen to people in his situation if the SHTF.

Old March 14th, 2013 #3473
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
like Bev who have not read this thread I repost this.
Chronic truth recognition problems plaguing you again? Let me see if I can help you overcome your compulsive lying by correcting the next lie I see you tell.

Quote:
Bev has changed her tune. At the time of her post .
.....at the time of her post, Bev still foolishly assumed that Donald E Pauly wasn't completely insane. Now she realises that he makes the infamous shithouse rat look like Stephen Hawking, she regrets having used sarcasm because it's clearly beyond his addled mind.

Old March 14th, 2013 #3474
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Prisons Will Be Opened

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriot View Post
You need to read the thread. Steele was NOT FRAMED. He went crazy from aorta surgery and did what the government claimed. He may have been totally institutionalized by now and may not even want to be rescued. That may explain why there has been no confirmed contact by him with the outside world in the last 16 months. He also might die in prison. I continue to work on getting him out behind the scenes.

I keep saying that the blood will flow ankle deep in the street soon. When it does the prisons will be opened just like they were in the Soviet Union when it collapsed.

Old March 14th, 2013 #3475
Bev
drinking tea

patriot, please read the entire thread before making a judgment, especially the ludicrous claims that Steele went insane from having heart surgery months earlier without any of his family of his friends noticing or without losing any clarity of thought or speech, as demonstrated by his videos. You may well concur with the majority that Mr Pauly is actually the insane one, has an agenda or both.

Old March 14th, 2013 #3476
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Board of Deputies at Work?

Quote:
patriot, please read the entire thread before making a judgment, especially the ludicrous claims that Steele went insane from having heart surgery months earlier without any of his family of his friends noticing or without losing any clarity of thought or speech, as demonstrated by his videos. You may well concur with the majority that Mr Pauly is actually the insane one, has an agenda or both.
Perhaps a simpler theory is that you have new orders from the Board of Deputies. Just like their cousins the ADL, they don't want it known that this case was a giant swindle of White Nationalism. They don't want it known that Steele did this because he went crazy. They don't want him out of prison like I do.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 14th, 2013 at 08:24 PM. Reason: typo

Old March 14th, 2013 #3477
Hadding

Quote:
They don't want him out of prison like I do.
Clearly anybody that still insists on the frame-up defense for Steele has failed to take account of facts, like the fact that after three years there is not a shred of evidence to support it, and that it is therefore obviously a doomed defense.

White Nationalists who line up behind that argument in spite of its deficiency of credibility are acting like idiots and thereby embarrass the cause that they claim to support. I was talking to an old National Alliance staffer a few days ago who said, in regard to the Steele case, "If we automatically support every one of our people that gets into trouble, we're no better than the Blacks."

There is probably a way to help Ed Steele but mindlessly supporting the untenable alibi that he desperately devised for himself won't help at all.

Last edited by Hadding; March 14th, 2013 at 09:07 PM.

Old March 14th, 2013 #3478
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Insanity is Contagious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Clearly anybody that still insists on the frame-up defense for Steele has failed to take account of facts, like the fact that after three years there is not a shred of evidence to support it, and that it is therefore obviously a doomed defense.

White Nationalists who line up behind that argument in spite of its deficiency of credibility are acting like idiots and thereby embarrass the cause that they claim to support. I was talking to an old National Alliance staffer a few days ago who said, in regard to the Steele case, "If we automatically support every one of our people that gets into trouble, we're no better than the Blacks."
The thing that amazes me is that Bev claimed to believe some time back that Steele was crazy. Now she bashes me for proving it in spades with all of the new evidence. What are her true motives? Has she gone crazy herself/himself? S(he) has followed most of the repeated proofs. My tongue in cheek suggestion that she could be working for the Board of Deputies may have something to it.

You are correct. If we support criminals among us we are no better than Negroes. In this case we do not have a criminal. We have an innocent victim of a cold blooded gold digging race traitor wife. She liked Steele's money but not his politics. Now she gets all of his money. It is time for us to work together to get him out of prison and his brain repaired.

Old March 15th, 2013 #3479
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Minority of Fools

Quote:
It is a minority of fools like you who believe that Steele was sane. It is IMPOSSIBLE for a SANE lawyer to write steamy love letters from his jailcell to his Ukrainian girlfriend while he is awaiting trial on trying to blow his wife up with a pipe bomb.

Old March 15th, 2013 #3480
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Perhaps a simpler theory is that you have new orders from the Board of Deputies. .

You have proof I am working for them, of course?

Quote:
The thing that amazes me is that Bev claimed to believe some time back that Steele was crazy.
Liar.

Quote:
It is time for us to work together to get him out of prison and his brain repaired.

Pumphead self-repairs within six weeks of onset. *IF* Steele had it, it would have repaired itself LONG before this caper and certainly by now. Documented medical fact.

Quote:
It is a minority of fools like you who believe that Steele was sane.

Liar.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread