Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 14th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Where them bitches at ?!
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,881
ColdFire
Default @ Jeff : Where do you stand on North Korea in general ?

Jeffrey Smither . .

You are a "problem case" for me lately . .

( by "problem case" I mean I see that you are under the spell of the Moranbong ) . .

I already dedicated 3 threads to you yet this thread is supposed to be on North Korea solely ( I have the hope , especially after the thread "hot Aryan bitches" that you might come to your senses ) . . . .

How far does the fact of you being into them go?

I admit that N. Korea is a socialist state and in socialist states there always is more "order" than in supposed 'capitalist' ones, yet since you said you are a National Socialist in this post https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...73#post2255973 ( even though , if I give my HONEST impression , you seem more or less like a rookie in the movement ( hope you don't mind me making that assumption ) ) you should be aware of the fact that there is a difference between National Socialism ( i. e. socialism in favour of the people . .) and NWO-inspired Bolshevism.

Where do you think does N. Korea stand on this?

International Bolsheviks or isolationist?

Second , do you believe what is commonly assumed about Kim-Jong Un ( that he is a Stalinist ; a "cruel dictator" ; that he wants to provoke the West ) ?

Socialism ( whether the NS form or even Bolshevism ) always has institutions displaying conformity ( i. e. people are shown which are 'loyal' to the party ) . . . socialism plays on 'togetherness' as opposed to the supposed 'capitalist society' where people are divided.



. . . you only have to make a difference whether this "togetherness" is enforced or not.

So , I admit , socialist institutions la Moranbong sure have a fascination ( if you leave their race aside ) . .

But are you really so under the spell of those chicks displaying loyalty to their leader?

What I'm trying to ask I suppose is if you are a North Korea supporter lately?

North Korea is still widely disputed.

I might add , if I'm allowed to say so , that I would find it most peculiar if you turned a N. Korea supporter simply because you like one of their institutions , to say the least . .

Care to deabte?

Yes , I recognize I'm very hard on you recently and giving you one personal thread after the other , yet I say I wish to help . . .

To be honest , I could see you turn into two directions lately. .

Either you forget the Moranbong and then maybe you won't fantasize about North Korea all day long anymore or TBH maybe you'll turn ?

I'd appreciate if you answered this.

On this occasion , sorry for so stressing you yet I see a fellow movement supporter in a , how should I say , most peculiar situation.

And after all , it's only an internet platform and words are all we exchange . .


. . not like a duel . .


. . even though it may sometimes come across like one . .

lol

C ya
 
Old November 14th, 2018 #2
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Overall I'm not a huge fan of the DPRK. They're a hardcore communist society. I do like the Marshal because he stands up to the KWA and won't be bullied which I really like. I also like racially it's one race, but they're tolerant and open to all races due to the communist aspect unlike NS.


NS is the ideal form of government. North Korea restricts its people and strict censorship and lack of freedom of movement.


I like Moranbong well, because SOME of their chicks are really hot I think. They got straight legs, slender and cute faces and very talented. I mean, they perform flawlessly. They could probably win a grammy.


 
Old November 14th, 2018 #3
ColdFire
Where them bitches at ?!
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,881
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Overall I'm not a huge fan of the DPRK.
. . does DPRK stand for "Demonic people resurrecting Kommunism" ? ( for the sake of the abbreviation written with a k , on a side note , in German we say "Kommunismus" , written with a 'k' . . . .)

Of course I'm joking yet it's always fun to make fun of NWO-related abbreviations ( for the record , I once posted on a forum that "NAACP" supposedly stood for "New African-American Communist Party" , lol )

Quote:
They're a hardcore communist society.
I wouldn't call them hardcore-communist yet they are one of the few people still holding up Communist ideals . . . .

Quote:
I do like the Marshal . . .
Note @ the viewers : He's talking 'bout Kim-Jong Un . . .

Don't know why you use 'The Marshal' ( i. e. a North Korean "insider-expression" when referring to him . . . )

Quote:
. .because he stands up to the KWA and won't be bullied which I really like.
Often American presidents are puppets of the NWO yet , two things . .
1 ) North Korea is Bolshevik , i. e. probably even more NWO than the USA. .

2 ) I'd take Trump over Kim-Jong Un any day . . . .

Yes , Trump has been critisized within our movement often also yet , make no mistake about it , he is the first traditionalist American president in a while . . .

Quote:
I also like racially it's one race, but they're tolerant and open to all races due to the communist aspect unlike NS.
Viva la revolucin . . .


Quote:
NS is the ideal form of government. North Korea restricts its people and strict censorship and lack of freedom of movement.
[IRONY MODE ON]

How dare you ? ?

They only wish to accomplish socialism !!!!

The fact that they keep their people in a prison is merely because they wish that the bourgeois won't re-capture their power!!!!!

What are you ? ?
An imperialist class-enemy ?

[/IRONY MODE SWITCH OFF]



Of course you're right , buddy . . . NWO-Communistic states aren't known for their freedom . . . .
Quote:
I like Moranbong well, because SOME of their chicks are really hot I think. They got straight legs, slender and cute faces and very talented. I mean, they perform flawlessly. They could probably win a grammy.


North Korean Moranbong Band - 보란듯이 - With Pride (English Translation) - Com Orgulho
Sorry but . . . can you not for once stop posting their stuff ?

I notice I forgot one particular country in the "hot aryan females"-thread . .
The Irish . .


Dream of European females , instead . . . .

( even though this song deals with a total brat . .)



http://www.metrolyrics.com/black-vel...dubliners.html
 
Old November 14th, 2018 #4
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

If the Axis won WW2 there wouldn't be a North Korea.

Der Fuhrer hated communist.
 
Old February 21st, 2019 #5
ColdFire
Where them bitches at ?!
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,881
ColdFire
Default

Jeff , stumbling over this thread once again . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
If the Axis won WW2 there wouldn't be a North Korea.

Der Fuhrer hated communist.
. . you say that yet you consider yourself a national socialist ? . .

. . did I miss something . .?
 
Old February 24th, 2019 #6
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Jeff , stumbling over this thread once again . .


. . you say that yet you consider yourself a national socialist ? . .

. . did I miss something . .?
I consider myself a NS!
 
Old February 25th, 2019 #7
ColdFire
Where them bitches at ?!
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,881
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I consider myself a NS!
 
Old March 1st, 2019 #8
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Moranbong coming to the KWA? I'm SO going to be there!! Maybe they will do a meet and greet. I mean, I can safely hit on Jo Kuk-hyang and the Marshal can't do anything about it!

https://www.njherald.com/article/20190226/AP/302269953#

Quote:
Also seen on the platform is Hyon Song Wol, a North Korean ruling party elite and the leader of the famous Moranbong girl band hand-picked by Kim Jong Un. Hyon's inclusion in Kim's delegation has raised speculation that cultural events could be part of the agreements reached between Washington and Pyongyang this week as they look for easier steps to improve relations.
 
Old March 1st, 2019 #9
ColdFire
Where them bitches at ?!
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,881
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Moranbong coming to the KWA? I'm SO going to be there!! Maybe they will do a meet and greet. I mean, I can safely hit on Jo Kuk-hyang and the Marshal can't do anything about it!

https://www.njherald.com/article/20190226/AP/302269953#
Hmm . . so let me get this straight again . . .

. . your fascination for some chink commie bitches dressing up as nurses goes so far that you'll even go see one of their concerts . .?

. . you behave like a teenager in puberty . .

And , I might add . . that already could have turned a lot of people away from your "looking for a girlfriend"-thread which I set up specifically just for you

If I may ask . . are you also a subscriber to their YouTube-channel ?
 
Old March 2nd, 2019 #10
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Hmm . . so let me get this straight again . . .

. . your fascination for some chink commie bitches dressing up as nurses goes so far that you'll even go see one of their concerts . .?

. . you behave like a teenager in puberty . .

And , I might add . . that already could have turned a lot of people away from your "looking for a girlfriend"-thread which I set up specifically just for you

If I may ask . . are you also a subscriber to their YouTube-channel ?
No i don't subscribe but I check regularly for any new videos.

They don't run the channel, just some fan who uploads them.

They don't have a website or anything like that. If you want to contact them I guess you can by emailing north Korea directly one their state website. yes, North Korea has state websites. I wont email them for Moranbong autographs because the NSA will see that and come after you.
 
Old March 2nd, 2019 #11
ColdFire
Where them bitches at ?!
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,881
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
No i don't subscribe but I check regularly for any new videos.

They don't run the channel, just some fan who uploads them.

They don't have a website or anything like that. If you want to contact them I guess you can by emailing north Korea directly one their state website. yes, North Korea has state websites. I wont email them for Moranbong autographs because the NSA will see that and come after you.
Well ,the fact that I didn't check if they have their own YouTube-channel might give you an idea how far my interest in them goes . . .

. . on a side note . .how's your 'looking for a gf'-thread going lately ? Any reactions ( in private ) yet . .?
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 PM.
Page generated in 0.14250 seconds.