VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 4th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Smile Question for VNNer Alex Him concerning Moscow

. . couldn't resist posting that Dschinghis Khan song here since you said in another thread you like it . .

- - -

I happen to know that you live in Zelenograd . . Zelenograd isn't far from Moscow . . I happen to think you might have some experience in Moscow . . which is also visible by your posting pictures of it and of Zelenograd here often

- - -

Moscow is one of the biggest and most influential cities when it comes to countries of our race . . .

A lot of history there . .

In fact even David Duke in the not-so-far away past wrote an article called 'Is Russia the key to our race's survival ?' or some title like that in which he praised Russia as a great Caucasian nation and even held up Moscow as one of 'the most pure' , i. e. 'not so inhabited by other races' type of city . .

. . what experiences do you have in Moscow . .?

. . is the town 'vivid' ?

How many inhabitants does it have temporarily according to your knowledge and how big is the Moscow area ?

Russia itself is the biggest nation in the world when it comes to area . .

I've never been to Moscow myself but that fact alone lets one suspect Moscow cannot be small

. . what about other races there . .? ( asking this someone who truly might have experience there )

. . sorry for posting a vid by Michael 'once I was a negro' Jackson here yet this song I think in a way expresses the 'big town'-feeling in Moscow ( even though I doubt 'Jacko' was once ever there himself . .)

. . so ? . . son of Zelenograd . .?

. . do svidaniya . .

Last edited by ColdFire; June 4th, 2019 at 03:55 PM.

Old June 5th, 2019 #2
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . couldn't resist posting that Dschinghis Khan song here since you said in another thread you like it . .
Thank you, ColdFire!

Quote:
I happen to know that you live in Zelenograd . . Zelenograd isn't far from Moscow . . I happen to think you might have some experience in Moscow . . which is also visible by your posting pictures of it and of Zelenograd here often

- - -

Moscow is one of the biggest and most influential cities when it comes to countries of our race . . .

A lot of history there . .

In fact even David Duke in the not-so-far away past wrote an article called 'Is Russia the key to our race's survival ?' or some title like that in which he praised Russia as a great Caucasian nation and even held up Moscow as one of 'the most pure' , i. e. 'not so inhabited by other races' type of city . .
As I understand it Russian is not a Caucasian nation. And I did not hear that the archaeological remains of any ancient Slavic cultures were found in the Caucasus.

Quote:
. . what experiences do you have in Moscow . .?
If you had in mind the time of stay in the city, then I was born and the first seven years of my childhood lived in Moscow. Then, for more than 10 years, I traveled from Zelenograd (which is also considered to be Moscow) to Moscow 5 days a week.

Quote:
. . is the town 'vivid' ? . w
I do not understand what you mean.

Quote:
How many inhabitants does it have temporarily according to your knowledge and how big is the Moscow area ?
The permanent population of Moscow on January 1, 2019 is 12,615,279 (for Zelenograd it is 246,535).

Official information on migrants -

for January-March 2018:
arrived - 74,968
departed - 46,970.

for January-March 2019:
arrived - 70,970
departed - 49,158.

The area of the Moscow region is 44,300 square kilometers. (It is somewhat larger than the area of Denmark [43,094].)

The area of Moscow is 2,561 square kilometers. (The area of Berlin is 891 square kilometers.)

The area of Zelenograd is 37 square kilometers. (The area of Bremen is 326 square kilometers.)

Quote:
Russia itself is the biggest nation in the world when it comes to area . .

I've never been to Moscow myself but that fact alone lets one suspect Moscow cannot be small

. . what about other races there . .? ( asking this someone who truly might have experience there )
I think all races are there. Most of them are diplomats, tourists, students and sportsmen.

National composition of Moscow in the census of 2010:

(Total population in 2010 - 11,382,200)

Russians - 9,930,410

Ukrainians - 154,104
Tatars - 149,043
Armenians - 106,466

Azerbaijanis - 57,123
Jews - 53,145

Belarusians - 39,225
Georgians - 38,934
Uzbeks - 35,595

Tajiks - 27,280
Moldovans - 21,699

Kirghiz - 18,736
Mordva - 17,095
Chechens - 14,524
Chuvashi - 14,313
Ossetians - 11,311

Koreans - 9,783
Kazakhs - 9,393
Bashkirs - 6,609
Lezgins - 5,719
Avarians - 5,049

Germans - 4,817
Ingush - 4,354

Kalmyks - 3,996
Kabardians - 3,698
Abkhazians - 3,604
Dargins - 3,255
Chinese - 3,222
Poles - 3,122

Vietnamese - 2,970
Turkmen - 2,946
Buryats - 2,842
Greeks - 2,749
Arabs - 2,358
Kumyks - 2,351
Laktsy - 2,185
Assyrians - 2,172
Mari - 2,100

Latvians - 1,986
Bulgarians - 1,852
Udmurts - 1,814
Turks - 1,811
Lithuanians - 1,775
Yezidis - 1,624
Afghans - 1,572
Yakuts - 1,508
Serbs - 1,195
Karachay - 1,184
Gagauz - 1,167
Circassians - 1,101
Estonians - 1,072

Gypsies - 861
French - 775
Spaniards - 625
Italians - 609
Americans - 578

British - 498
Kurds - 483
Persians - 431

Finns - 388
Mongols - 334
Hungarians - 323

Japanese - 280
Romanians - 266
Indians - 246
Cubans - 223
Slovenian - 217

Czechs - 196
Croats - 145
Pakistanis - 112

Montenegrins - 89
Bosnians - 78
Macedonians - 63
Slovaks - 60

People who did not give information about their nationality - 668,409

I did not give here a lot of nationalities whose number does not reach one thousand.

Of course, over the past 9 years, something could have changed, especially as a result of the crisis in Ukraine, but I believe that the basics are clear to you.

There are almost no Negroes here. From America only Cubans [223] and some "Americans" [578]. All others are Europeans or Asians.

Old June 5th, 2019 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Thank you, ColdFire!
You are welcome

Quote:
As I understand it Russian is not a Caucasian nation. And I did not hear that the archaeological remains of any ancient Slavic cultures were found in the Caucasus.
. . sry friend ,it would appear you understood wrong . .

By Caucasian nation I merely meant 'Aryan ; full-blooded Europid nation' . .

lol . .
Somehow that word 'Caucasian' for Aryan has got me . .

I realize I use it very often here . .

But now you know what I mean

On a side note . . somehow the word 'Caucasian / Caucasoid' today is one of the terms to associate with 'full-blooded Europeans' . . Maybe that got me.

By the way . . I suppose using the word 'Aryan' even in the general public would be too 'politically incorrect' . . But at least we can use it here . . ( Aryan = self-describing term for Indo-Europeans . .)

Quote:
If you had in mind the time of stay in the city, then I was born and the first seven years of my childhood lived in Moscow. Then, for more than 10 years, I traveled from Zelenograd (which is also considered to be Moscow) to Moscow 5 days a week.
. . so you are a 'Moscobite' . .?

Is that the term for people born there ?

On a side note . .is there something to the rumour that 'Moscovitz' is the most common last name in Russia . .? ( wouldn't that mean 'son of Moscow' ? )

Not sure , that's why I'm asking

Quote:
I do not understand what you mean.
. . is there a lot of life to the city . .? ( is there something going on most of the time ? )

Quote:
The permanent population of Moscow on January 1, 2019 is 12,615,279 (for Zelenograd it is 246,535).

Official information on migrants -

for January-March 2018:
arrived - 74,968
departed - 46,970.

for January-March 2019:
arrived - 70,970
departed - 49,158.

The area of the Moscow region is 44,300 square kilometers. (It is somewhat larger than the area of Denmark [43,094].)

The area of Moscow is 2,561 square kilometers. (The area of Berlin is 891 square kilometers.)

The area of Zelenograd is 37 square kilometers. (The area of Bremen is 326 square kilometers.)

I think all races are there. Most of them are diplomats, tourists, students and sportsmen.

National composition of Moscow in the census of 2010:

(Total population in 2010 - 11,382,200)

Russians - 9,930,410

Ukrainians - 154,104
Tatars - 149,043
Armenians - 106,466

Azerbaijanis - 57,123
Jews - 53,145

Belarusians - 39,225
Georgians - 38,934
Uzbeks - 35,595

Tajiks - 27,280
Moldovans - 21,699

Kirghiz - 18,736
Mordva - 17,095
Chechens - 14,524
Chuvashi - 14,313
Ossetians - 11,311

Koreans - 9,783
Kazakhs - 9,393
Bashkirs - 6,609
Lezgins - 5,719
Avarians - 5,049

Germans - 4,817
Ingush - 4,354

Kalmyks - 3,996
Kabardians - 3,698
Abkhazians - 3,604
Dargins - 3,255
Chinese - 3,222
Poles - 3,122

Vietnamese - 2,970
Turkmen - 2,946
Buryats - 2,842
Greeks - 2,749
Arabs - 2,358
Kumyks - 2,351
Laktsy - 2,185
Assyrians - 2,172
Mari - 2,100

Latvians - 1,986
Bulgarians - 1,852
Udmurts - 1,814
Turks - 1,811
Lithuanians - 1,775
Yezidis - 1,624
Afghans - 1,572
Yakuts - 1,508
Serbs - 1,195
Karachay - 1,184
Gagauz - 1,167
Circassians - 1,101
Estonians - 1,072

Gypsies - 861
French - 775
Spaniards - 625
Italians - 609
Americans - 578

British - 498
Kurds - 483
Persians - 431

Finns - 388
Mongols - 334
Hungarians - 323

Japanese - 280
Romanians - 266
Indians - 246
Cubans - 223
Slovenian - 217

Czechs - 196
Croats - 145
Pakistanis - 112

Montenegrins - 89
Bosnians - 78
Macedonians - 63
Slovaks - 60

People who did not give information about their nationality - 668,409

I did not give here a lot of nationalities whose number does not reach one thousand.

Of course, over the past 9 years, something could have changed, especially as a result of the crisis in Ukraine, but I believe that the basics are clear to you.

There are almost no Negroes here. From America only Cubans [223] and some "Americans" [578]. All others are Europeans or Asians.
. . almost no Negroes . .?

Wow . . a bitter fate which you were spared . .

And . . Moscow currently 12 million ? Wow . .

I'd love to see that city myself once . .

And , just for future discussions . . Zelenograd is part of the greater Moscow-area , right . .?

Old June 7th, 2019 #4
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
. . sry friend ,it would appear you understood wrong . .

By Caucasian nation I merely meant 'Aryan ; full-blooded Europid nation' . .

lol . .
Somehow that word 'Caucasian' for Aryan has got me . .

I realize I use it very often here . .

But now you know what I mean

On a side note . . somehow the word 'Caucasian / Caucasoid' today is one of the terms to associate with 'full-blooded Europeans' . . Maybe that got me.

By the way . . I suppose using the word 'Aryan' even in the general public would be too 'politically incorrect' . . But at least we can use it here . . ( Aryan = self-describing term for Indo-Europeans . .)
Good. I understand it.

Quote:
. . so you are a 'Moscobite' . .?

Is that the term for people born there ?

On a side note . .is there something to the rumour that 'Moscovitz' is the most common last name in Russia . .? ( wouldn't that mean 'son of Moscow' ? )

Not sure , that's why I'm asking
I am a muscovite anyway because Zelenograd is a part of Moscow.

In Russian, this word is "москвич" for a man and "москвичка" for a woman and "москвичи" for all people.

I have never heard of a man with the last name Moscovitz who would live in Russia.

The most common last names are: Иванов, Смирнов, Кузнецов, Попов, Васильев, Петров, Соколов, Михайлов, Новиков, Фёдоров, Морозов, Волков, Алексеев, Лебедев, Семёнов, Егоров, Павлов, Козлов, Степанов, Николаев, Орлов, Андреев, Макаров, Никитин, Захаров.

Most of them come from names.

Иван > Иванов
Василий > Васильев
Пётр > Петров
Михаил > Михайлов
Фёдор > Фёдоров
Алексей > Алексеев
Семён > Семёнов
Егор > Егоров
Павел > Павлов
Степан > Степанов
Николай > Николаев
Андрей > Андреев
Макар > Макаров
Никита > Никитин
Захар > Захаров

Смирный (meek) > Смирнов
Кузнец (a smith or blacksmith) > Кузнецов
Поп (a priest) > Попов
Сокол (a falcon) > Соколов
Новик (It is an old word. It means "a newcomer") > Новиков
Мороз (frost) > Морозов
Волк (a wolf) > Волков
Лебедь (a swan) > Лебедев
Козёл (a goat) > Козлов
Орёл (an eagle) > Орлов

Quote:
. . is there a lot of life to the city . .? ( is there something going on most of the time ? )
Of course, cultural events are constantly taking place in Moscow. For example, from 7 to 16 June in Moscow will host the festival Times and Epochs.

Quote:
. . almost no Negroes . .?

Wow . . a bitter fate which you were spared . .

And . . Moscow currently 12 million ? Wow . .

I'd love to see that city myself once . .
In Moscow, sometimes you can see Negroes several times a day, and sometimes you can go to Moscow for a week and not see a single Negro.

In Zelenograd, I have seen Negroes twice in all these years.

In most small towns and villages, Negroes have never been seen.

Quote:
And , just for future discussions . . Zelenograd is part of the greater Moscow-area , right . .?
No. Zelenograd is part of the city of Moscow.

The topmost dark piece is Zelenograd.

Old July 5th, 2019 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Thumbs up

Alex . .

Looks like the capital of Mother Russia is really worth a visit

Maybe even this year .

As you may know if you followed this thread https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=554728 me and my wife recently returned from a Europe-trip.

Well . . maybe some more money and it'll still be Moscow this year . .

Cheers !

Old July 6th, 2019 #6
GoldfingerSRB

A simple question to Alex Him: what do you think about Adolf Hitler?

Old July 6th, 2019 #7
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
Of course, cultural events are constantly taking place in Moscow. For example, from 7 to 16 June in Moscow will host the festival Times and Epochs.
Are depicted persons anthropologically Russians?

Old July 6th, 2019 #8
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
I think you want the answer from Alex but I would assume yes . .

On this occasion, Goldfinger , thanks for recently repping me on this thread https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552580 , months after the last post but I take it you are not online here often? ( no offense , I also have times when I only check in once a week )

If you want to , we can carry on this debate

Old July 6th, 2019 #9
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Alex . .

Looks like the capital of Mother Russia is really worth a visit
You should solve this issue independently. Because only you know what you want to see and for what you are going on a tourist trip

Quote:
Maybe even this year .

As you may know if you followed this thread https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=554728 me and my wife recently returned from a Europe-trip.

Well . . maybe some more money and it'll still be Moscow this year . .

Cheers !
Well, Moscow cannot compete with Rome in the number and antiquity of historical sites and buildings.

Old July 6th, 2019 #10
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
A simple question to Alex Him: what do you think about Adolf Hitler?
A counter simple question: What do you think about the people who consider your people a inferior race?

A simpler question: What do you think about the people who attacked your country to take away a part of its territory?

The simplest question: What do you think about people because of which your people lost tens of millions of people, the industry was ruined and cultural monuments were destroyed?

Here, for example, a movie about the 25 year old restoration of one of the palaces - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=49

I do not have any sympathy and respect for Hitler.

Quote:
I am not an anthropologist.

In my opinion, Yuri Gagarin is one of those who represent one of the possible Russian anthropological types.

Old July 6th, 2019 #11
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
You should solve this issue independently. Because only you know what you want to see and for what you are going on a tourist trip
I asked someone who might have experience there ( you ) to maybe get insider-info.

I thank you .

Quote:
Well, Moscow cannot compete with Rome in the number and antiquity of historical sites and buildings.
Dude . . do not be so modest

But seriously . . Many call Rome "The Eternal City" ( made a thread about that here https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=553637 ) . .

But Moscow certainly also can be fascinating when you consider it's a huge city, the capital of the eversince-biggest country in the world . . A lot of history there too

Quote:
A counter simple question: What do you think about the people who consider your people a inferior race?

A simpler question: What do you think about the people who attacked your country to take away a part of its territory?

The simplest question: What do you think about people because of which your people lost tens of millions of people, the industry was ruined and cultural monuments were destroyed?

Here, for example, a movie about the 25 year old restoration of one of the palaces - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=49

I do not have any sympathy and respect for Hitler.
I do not share all the ideas about Hitler many people have but in a way I can even understand that some are pissed at him ( even if you go by the 'unofficial version of history' ) . . But . . we live in a different time . .

I won't go into that debate here anymore . . We already did that in other threads . .

Peace . .

Old July 6th, 2019 #12
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
I asked someone who might have experience there ( you ) to maybe get insider-info.

I thank you .
So you do not ask me anything

Maybe you want to know what museums are in Moscow or where ancient churches are preserved.

I do not know what you want to see in Moscow.

Quote:
Dude . . do not be so modest

But seriously . . Many call Rome "The Eternal City" ( made a thread about that here https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=553637 ) . .
It was not a modesty but a statement of fact.

Quote:
But Moscow certainly also can be fascinating when you consider it's a huge city, the capital of the eversince-biggest country in the world . . A lot of history there too
You're right. Moscow also participated in world history.

Quote:
I do not share all the ideas about Hitler many people have but in a way I can even understand that some are pissed at him ( even if you go by the 'unofficial version of history' ) . . But . . we live in a different time . .

I won't go into that debate here anymore . . We already did that in other threads . .

Peace . .
Yes "we live in a different time".

However, the confrontation between Russia and NATO continues.

Old July 6th, 2019 #13
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
So you do not ask me anything

Maybe you want to know what museums are in Moscow or where ancient churches are preserved.

I do not know what you want to see in Moscow.
I do not make myself too many thoughts yet . .

Anyway , it's good to have a genuine 'Muscovite' ( thanks for clarifying the spelling of that word in post # 4, I spelled it 'Moscobite' ) on a familar internet-forum

The reason I do not make myself too many thoughts yet is because it isn't clear because of our financial budget if we can do it.

Hell , we had to save ourselves a whole lot of money already together for the Europe-city-trip

I work in a warehouse , my wife is a waitress , so do not expect financial wonders from us . . .

However , it is a desire

Quote:
It was not a modesty but a statement of fact.
Well . .
Rome - there since antiquity, once heart of an empire , later Rome alone became the seat of Western christianity ( later for the catholics specifically ) . . Influence 'til today.

Moscow - capital of the eversince-biggest nation of the world, beautiful city,traces of the age of czars there, a lot of Cold War history etc..

Moscow doesn't need to shy away from comparison . .

Quote:
You're right. Moscow also participated in world history.
During the Cold War it was the central of the 'Eastern world'.

Old July 7th, 2019 #14
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
I do not make myself too many thoughts yet . .

Anyway , it's good to have a genuine 'Muscovite' ( thanks for clarifying the spelling of that word in post # 4, I spelled it 'Moscobite' ) on a familar internet-forum

The reason I do not make myself too many thoughts yet is because it isn't clear because of our financial budget if we can do it.

Hell , we had to save ourselves a whole lot of money already together for the Europe-city-trip

I work in a warehouse , my wife is a waitress , so do not expect financial wonders from us . . .

However , it is a desire
Then there is no reason to rush to Moscow if the financial budget is not yet in order. I think Moscow will still exist next year

Quote:
Well . .
Rome - there since antiquity, once heart of an empire , later Rome alone became the seat of Western christianity ( later for the catholics specifically ) . . Influence 'til today.

Moscow - capital of the eversince-biggest nation of the world, beautiful city,traces of the age of czars there, a lot of Cold War history etc..

Moscow doesn't need to shy away from comparison . .

During the Cold War it was the central of the 'Eastern world'.
In some respects, it makes sense to compare Moscow and Rome, but in relation to other parameters, they are like boxers of different weight categories.

Even your Bremen which is very young compared to Rome is much older than Moscow.

By the way, have you seen this version of the Bremen Town Musicians? - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=151

Old July 8th, 2019 #15
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Then there is no reason to rush to Moscow if the financial budget is not yet in order. I think Moscow will still exist next year
.. no offense but I think during the time of the Cold War one couldn't have said "Moscow will still exist next year" . . There would have been chances that either the West would blow up the East or vice versa . . So , one might as well have said "Chances are Washington D.C. will not exist next year" . . Just saying . .

Quote:
In some respects, it makes sense to compare Moscow and Rome . .
.. both are cities of world-importance.
Quote:
. . but in relation to other parameters, they are like boxers of different weight categories.
. . nice comparison

Quote:
Even your Bremen which is very young compared to Rome is much older than Moscow.

By the way, have you seen this version of the Bremen Town Musicians? - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=151
Interesting . .

Old July 8th, 2019 #16
Alex Him

Quote:
.. no offense but I think during the time of the Cold War one couldn't have said "Moscow will still exist next year" . . There would have been chances that either the West would blow up the East or vice versa . . So , one might as well have said "Chances are Washington D.C. will not exist next year" . . Just saying . .
Yes. Life is not predictable at all

And maybe Moscow will not exist next year - https://www.saarbruecker-zeitung.de/...n_aid-40694077

Old July 8th, 2019 #17
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Yes. Life is not predictable at all

And maybe Moscow will not exist next year - https://www.saarbruecker-zeitung.de/...n_aid-40694077
Hmm . .

World politics is an NWO-game anyway . .

That's why it needs to be taken down . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552691

Old July 8th, 2019 #18
ColdFire
Banned

Okay . .

. . while I have this debate running .. another fact about Moscow which interests me.

I once heard about the distribution of red-headed people worldwide that the Moscow area supposedly was one of the hot spots was distribution of red hair worldwide.

. . can you confirm this , Alex ?

It would interest me if this is true and if so what might be the reason.

Red hair is a Celtic trademark and as far as I know Celts were mostly present in Western Europe ( their origin seems to have been in Asia Minor , then they distributed across Western Europe and the British Isles . . ) . .

But . . the Moscow area . .?

And .. for the record . . I've known some people in my life who stemmed from Kazakhstan and , independently from each other ( the fact me knowing them ) they were redheads.

?

Are there a lot of redheads in Central Eurasia?

One would think one would encounter red hair on people from the Bretagne or from the British Isles but not necessarily on people from Eastern Europe . .

I know that might be a bit cliche-thinking but this fact just interests me . .

So . . can you as a Muscovite confirm the alleged fact that the Moscow area is one of the distribution places for redheads ? And what do you think about redheads in Central Asia ?

- - -

Concerning the Celts , the tribe from which red hair is supposed to stem , made a thread about them here : https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=554561

Old July 9th, 2019 #19
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Okay . .

. . while I have this debate running .. another fact about Moscow which interests me.

I once heard about the distribution of red-headed people worldwide that the Moscow area supposedly was one of the hot spots was distribution of red hair worldwide.

. . can you confirm this , Alex ?

It would interest me if this is true and if so what might be the reason.

Red hair is a Celtic trademark and as far as I know Celts were mostly present in Western Europe ( their origin seems to have been in Asia Minor , then they distributed across Western Europe and the British Isles . . ) . .

But . . the Moscow area . .?

And .. for the record . . I've known some people in my life who stemmed from Kazakhstan and , independently from each other ( the fact me knowing them ) they were redheads.

?

Are there a lot of redheads in Central Eurasia?

One would think one would encounter red hair on people from the Bretagne or from the British Isles but not necessarily on people from Eastern Europe . .

I know that might be a bit cliche-thinking but this fact just interests me . .

So . . can you as a Muscovite confirm the alleged fact that the Moscow area is one of the distribution places for redheads ? And what do you think about redheads in Central Asia ?
Redheads there are among the Russians, but their percentage is very small.

In Central Asia, I have not been and cannot say anything about the redheads there.

Old August 5th, 2019 #20
Rasen
Banned

Hey Alex!
What do you think of ColdFire's being a proud holder of SS-Totenkopf ring and his views on your "great patriotic war" like this?

Quote:
. . . then , after the ‘fall‘ of the ‘old order‘ the National socialists of the 1930s for a while had control over Europe . .

Isn't it a spit on the grave of Soviet grandfather "fought against fascism"?

Thread