Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > People (includes actors)
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 24th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Where them bitches at ?!
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,875
ColdFire
Talking The official “Jeff Smither is looking for a girlfriend“-thread . . how ‘bout it . .?

lol

Jeffrey ,

after recently re-reading many of the threads I‘ve already dedicated to you , I thought ..

. . how ‘bout it . .?

. . you always complain about being single . .

Well,let me help you once again . .

. .the last threads I dedicated to maybe burning out your fascination for the ‘Moranbong‘ , let‘s cut to the root this time . .

. . call it helpfulness . .

. . as I had already stated in this thread with you from a while ago ( https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...29#post2256129 ) , chances are I might be more experienced than you , so let‘s unleash this . . .

( the threads I have dedicated to Jeff can be found in this section ... )

. . and it pains my heart to see two things . .

. . how desperate you must be to fantasize about some commie-broads . .

- that you mention the fact that you are single in practically every thread about relationships ( with , I admit , sometimes even being a bit ridiculed by the sisters here . .)

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...61#post2255661
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...09#post2255909
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...26#post2262326
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...46#post2262346
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...19#post2264619

. . well ,how ‘bout using this thread just for you ?

. . you already are a member of this forum . . why not tell a bit ‘bout yourself . . ?

( I know in one of the above linked threads I kind of vowed to not bother you anymore yet this seems to be core of the problem I suppose . .)

P.S.:this is not meant to be a joke-thread . . . I‘m genuinely interested in your situation . . .

. . Cheers !!


. .now ,females , get ready . .

And . . @ Jeffrey . . don‘t worry . .maybe soon your fascination for ‘them Moranbong‘ will be a thing of the past

Last edited by ColdFire; February 24th, 2019 at 01:16 PM.
 
Old February 24th, 2019 #2
ColdFire
Where them bitches at ?!
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,875
ColdFire
Default

pos. rep . .
Quote:
man....can’t wait til jeffrey sees this..
. .maybe he already has ?

Edit :Nope , it would appear no . . ( the ´visited this forum today’-list says no
 
Old February 24th, 2019 #3
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Most of the women down here are old in FLoriduh and the others are sluts or are fat as many KWA women are land whales.

The Moranbong girls look fit.
 
Old February 24th, 2019 #4
ColdFire
Where them bitches at ?!
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,875
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Most of the women down here are old in FLoriduh and the others are sluts or are fat as many KWA women are land whales.

The Moranbong girls look fit.
Dude . .

. . are you so under their spell . . ?

 
Old February 24th, 2019 #5
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 4,506
Stewart Meadows
Default

.
How many threads do we need about this lame, attention-whoring troll?

Good grief.
 
Old February 24th, 2019 #6
ColdFire
Where them bitches at ?!
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,875
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
.
How many threads do we need about this lame, attention-whoring troll?

Good grief.
. . you think Jeffrey is a troll . .?

. . while practically EVERYBODY could be under the suspicion of being a troll ( hell , everybody (((could))) claim anything behind a keyboard . . ) , I‘m not convinced ( yet . . ? ) . .

He seems misguided to me as of yet
 
Old February 24th, 2019 #7
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 4,506
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . you think Jeffrey is a troll . .?

. . while practically EVERYBODY could be under the suspicion of being a troll ( hell , everybody (((could))) claim anything behind a keyboard . . ) , I‘m not convinced ( yet . . ? ) . .

He seems misguided to me as of yet
Are you seriously saying that you think he's legit? The guy has been here for more than four years, and he's still spamming the entire forum with his sleazy and retarded Asian sex fantasies. (When his previous account was confined to the tard corral, he just created a new one and kept posting his anti-white garbage.)
 
Old February 24th, 2019 #8
ColdFire
Where them bitches at ?!
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,875
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
.
How many threads do we need about this lame, attention-whoring troll?

Good grief.
Stewie , you're one of my closest associates here and I can guarantee you :this will be the last . .

( at least the last one I shall set up . .)

again the reasons for the thread . . .

- if Jeffrey finally gets an aryan chick , the Moranbong will be . .

- second , this thread is supposed to be constructive . . Whoever wants can apply . .


. . I admit that sometimes Jeffrey may not make the best impression but should females be interested , . . . ?

But . . we accept no other races . . especially Korean ones
 
Old February 24th, 2019 #9
ColdFire
Where them bitches at ?!
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,875
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Are you seriously saying that you think he's legit? The guy has been here for more than four years, and he's still spamming the entire forum with his sleazy and retarded Asian sex fantasies. (When his previous account was confined to the tard corral, he just created a new one and kept posting his anti-white garbage.)
. . I wouldn't exclude the possibilty that he could be a troll . .

. .however , as an old saying goes ". . innocent until proven guilty . ."
 
Old February 24th, 2019 #10
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 4,506
Stewart Meadows
Default

.
The problem is that all these threads about Jeffrey feed his attention-whoring ego and make him spam the forum with his race-mixing garbage even more.

However, I don't doubt your good intentions, ColdFire. You certainly seem like a nice and friendly guy, and in this case I suppose one could respect your patience with Jeffrey and your desire to straighten him out (although in my opinion it's a waste of time since he's been here four years now).
 
Old February 24th, 2019 #11
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
.
The problem is that all these threads about Jeffrey feed his attention-whoring ego and make him spam the forum with his race-mixing garbage even more.

However, I don't doubt your good intentions, ColdFire. You certainly seem like a nice and friendly guy, and in this case I suppose one could respect your patience with Jeffrey and your desire to straighten him out (although in my opinion it's a waste of time since he's been here four years now).
I don't promote race mixing. I only like some of Moranbong because they got white skin but look cute in those hats and uniforms. I also didn't say to make babies with them type race mixing.
 
Old February 25th, 2019 #12
ColdFire
Where them bitches at ?!
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,875
ColdFire
Default

Jeff ,

. . should this “become something“ . . . please also be sure to keep us in check about your PM‘s . . I would love to “get you a girlfriend“

P. S. : I‘m serious . . .

To me you are like an own son . . .

 
Old February 25th, 2019 #13
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lawnguyland, NY
Posts: 4,910
T.Garrett
Arrow Jeffrey needs ...



a NY whore like this one to fuck him straight.


They all have a story and she tells hers in the song.
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...

Last edited by T.Garrett; February 25th, 2019 at 05:41 PM.
 
Old February 25th, 2019 #14
ColdFire
Where them bitches at ?!
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,875
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
IN THIS MOMENT - Whore (OFFICIAL VIDEO)


a NY whore like this one to fuck him straight.


They all have a story and she tells hers in the song.
. . you want Jeffrey to go whore-mongering . .?

P.S.: the harlot looks Caucasian though . .

. . better than fucking Asians . .

 
Old February 26th, 2019 #15
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
IN THIS MOMENT - Whore (OFFICIAL VIDEO)


a NY whore like this one to fuck him straight.


They all have a story and she tells hers in the song.
I'd take a clean Moranbong girl like Jo Kuk-hyang over that whore, or Gisele. I got a thing for Gisele lately.
 
Old February 26th, 2019 #16
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lawnguyland, NY
Posts: 4,910
T.Garrett
Post Jeffrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I'd take a clean Moranbong girl like Jo Kuk-hyang over that whore, or Gisele. I got a thing for Gisele lately.
You need a live girlfriend, not some chic youll never meet on the street ...well not too live.

I think you ought to go with the idea I posted in your other thread and get an address book and start filling it with names. Keep asking for numbers even if they tell you to get lost, persistence pays off bigtime.

I dont know you in person so I cant fine tune my suggestions.
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...
 
Old February 26th, 2019 #17
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
You need a live girlfriend, not some chic youll never meet on the street ...well not too live.

I think you ought to go with the idea I posted in your other thread and get an address book and start filling it with names. Keep asking for numbers even if they tell you to get lost, persistence pays off bigtime.

I dont know you in person so I cant fine tune my suggestions.
So in Pyongyang you wont find girls like Jo Kuk-hyang?
 
Old February 26th, 2019 #18
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lawnguyland, NY
Posts: 4,910
T.Garrett
Talking lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
So in Pyongyang you wont find girls like Jo Kuk-hyang?
Haha you won't. You'll find the inside of a jail cell
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...
 
Old February 26th, 2019 #19
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Haha you won't. You'll find the inside of a jail cell
Why do you say that?
 
Old February 26th, 2019 #20
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Pre-Rapture, USA ⚛️
Posts: 3,871
Emily Henderson
Default

__________________
"Inquiry and doubt are essential checks against deception."--Richard Carrier
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:07 PM.
Page generated in 0.17178 seconds.