Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > People (includes actors)
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 26th, 2019 #21
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
She's kinda ugly. She's no Moranbong girl.
 
Old February 26th, 2019 #22
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Pre-Rapture, USA ⚛️
Posts: 3,871
Emily Henderson
Default

If you want to go the whore route find you one that just got jiggy with Jesus to feel better about her sins.

She'll be moron-bong purified yet 'freaky' and you can bother all her holes, you lil troll you.

__________________
"Inquiry and doubt are essential checks against deception."--Richard Carrier
 
Old February 26th, 2019 #23
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
If you want to go the whore route find you one that just got jiggy with Jesus to feel better about her sins.

She'll be moron-bong purified yet 'freaky' and you can bother all her holes, you lil troll you.

I Love You Jesus Music Video - Trisha Paytas
She's fat. I'd rather have Carrie Underwood.
 
Old February 26th, 2019 #24
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Pre-Rapture, USA ⚛️
Posts: 3,871
Emily Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
She's fat. I'd rather have Carrie Underwood.
She's married.

Let's see: we need to find a rich, slim, gorgeous lady who is pure but will also be a whore who likes to do things that would make a prostitute blush with you..that's a tall order.

I wonder what those two girls from 'Double Take' are up to? This was like 7 years ago maybe they're rich now with larger bossoms:

__________________
"Inquiry and doubt are essential checks against deception."--Richard Carrier
 
Old February 26th, 2019 #25
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
She's married.

Let's see: we need to find a rich, slim, gorgeous lady who is pure but will also be a whore who likes to do things that would make a prostitute blush with you..that's a tall order.

I wonder what those two girls from 'Double Take' are up to? This was like 7 years ago maybe they're rich now with larger bossoms:

Double Take - "Hot Problems" (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
I agree. I need a single slim woman like Gisele looks like. What do you mean by making a hooker blush?
 
Old February 26th, 2019 #26
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

These music videos from the early 90s are cute. I wish it were this easy to chase girls in the KWA. Act a bit creepy and awkward but in the end the girls find it cute.


 
Old February 26th, 2019 #27
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Pre-Rapture, USA ⚛️
Posts: 3,871
Emily Henderson
Default Crazy in Rove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I agree. I need a single slim woman like Gisele looks like. What do you mean by making a hooker blush?
C'mon. I'd rather explain why the earth is a sphere s'more.


__________________
"Inquiry and doubt are essential checks against deception."--Richard Carrier
 
Old February 27th, 2019 #28
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lawnguyland, NY
Posts: 4,910
T.Garrett
Post Холодная война

Cold fire, you know that 'one night in Bangkok' is a song about the Cold War US vs Russia ...I was a 'cold warrior' at one time in my life.

Was wondering why you posted that song.
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...
 
Old February 27th, 2019 #29
ColdFire
Where them bitches at ?!
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,874
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Cold fire, you know that 'one night in Bangkok' is a song about the Cold War US vs Russia ...I was a 'cold warrior' at one time in my life.

Was wondering why you posted that song.
. . just posted it b / c it deals with sexual lust towards Asians . .
 
Old February 27th, 2019 #30
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lawnguyland, NY
Posts: 4,910
T.Garrett
Post no ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . just posted it b / c it deals with sexual lust towards Asians . .
Its about a series of championship chess games between the USSR and America
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...
 
Old February 27th, 2019 #31
ColdFire
Where them bitches at ?!
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,874
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Its about a series of championship chess games between the USSR and America
. .I always used to think it dealt merely with sexual fetishism towards Asians ( = One Night In Bangkok ) . .

. . I think though you have to admit that at least the video draws hard into that direction . . .
 
Old February 27th, 2019 #32
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lawnguyland, NY
Posts: 4,910
T.Garrett
Talking ColdFire, ColdWar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. .I always used to think it dealt merely with sexual fetishism towards Asians ( = One Night In Bangkok ) . .

. . I think though you have to admit that at least the video draws hard into that direction . . .
Most of the women in the video are Europeans, with a couple of blacks thrown in to represent 'america'. Its not worth looking at too deeply but its obvious that the song is about the Cold War.

Whoever wrote the song uses metaphor, a figure of speech that goes over the heads of most posters on this site these days.

What is the purpose of this thread anyway?

"Jeffrey Smither" has been on the forum for years and repeats the same stuff ad nauseum ...you're bright enough to know what he's doing here.

So what's the deal Lucille?
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...

Last edited by T.Garrett; February 27th, 2019 at 08:14 PM.
 
Old February 27th, 2019 #33
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. .I always used to think it dealt merely with sexual fetishism towards Asians ( = One Night In Bangkok ) . .

. . I think though you have to admit that at least the video draws hard into that direction . . .
A lot of white guys are into Asian women for some reason, especially Japs, Koreans. Maybe it's because of the light skin and they act more womanly?
 
Old February 27th, 2019 #34
ColdFire
Where them bitches at ?!
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,874
ColdFire
Default

@ T. G. and Jeff . .

. .I tried to double-quote your respective responses but since I once again have to post this fron my shitty cell-phone b / c of internet problems , some kinds of problems doing that . .

Whatever . .

@ T. G.
If you're implying that Jeff is trolling , I can only repeat myself what I've already said in this thread , in my eyes "innocent 'til proven guilty" . . . I COULD understand his desperation of developing a taste for commie chinks because of being single . . . I do not exclude ANY possibilty . . If you think he's trolling , nobody forces you to take contact with him . . Plain and simple . . No offense though , brother . .

@ Jeff


Yes , many Asians have pale skin and "act womanly" , however being "into them" I could never understand . . Just being honest . .
 
Old February 27th, 2019 #35
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lawnguyland, NY
Posts: 4,910
T.Garrett
Talking Cold fire

I think gook women are fucking revolting and this is supposed to be a forum for whites.

Whatever, he's not using up my bandwidth it's not my decision what to do with him.

But if it was, he would have been field goaled outta here, ditto every time he came back.

Jus sayin.
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...
 
Old February 27th, 2019 #36
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
@ T. G. and Jeff . .

. .I tried to double-quote your respective responses but since I once again have to post this fron my shitty cell-phone b / c of internet problems , some kinds of problems doing that . .

Whatever . .

@ T. G.
If you're implying that Jeff is trolling , I can only repeat myself what I've already said in this thread , in my eyes "innocent 'til proven guilty" . . . I COULD understand his desperation of developing a taste for commie chinks because of being single . . . I do not exclude ANY possibilty . . If you think he's trolling , nobody forces you to take contact with him . . Plain and simple . . No offense though , brother . .

@ Jeff


Yes , many Asians have pale skin and "act womanly" , however being "into them" I could never understand . . Just being honest . .
That chink you posted is ugly!

I mean, you have to admit Jo Kuk-hyang isn't "ugly."



 
Old February 27th, 2019 #37
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lawnguyland, NY
Posts: 4,910
T.Garrett
Talking Smither

Nobody says I have to be nice to him either Coldfries hahaha.

He doesnt belong here, just like those spics that we exposed and are ridding ourselves of in the Venezuela thread. There are websites where he can go and admire asian women, why is he doing it here on a WN site?
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...
 
Old February 28th, 2019 #38
ColdFire
Where them bitches at ?!
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,874
ColdFire
Smile

@ T. G.

Yes , of course it's not up to me to dictate how certain members treat other members here . .

You're right and I have no desire to do so . .

How I personally view Jeff . .

I'm honest that I find it annoying that somehow he ALWAYS seems to find the fitting 'Moranbong bitches' vid for any topic which is discussed here . . No matter which topic ( but especially threads about broads , lol ) . . I wouldn't exclude the possibility that he's desperate for admiring this North Korean girl-group ( desperate as in : not getting a chick , lol ) . . But I ALSO wouldn't exclude the possibility that he could be a troll . . .

. . it is my deepest desire that his posting this 'Moranbong'-stuff all over might end , this is why I give him the benefit of the doubt . . End of story ( as for me ) . . Feel free to disagree . .


@ Jeff . .

. . the taste in females ( or love itself for that matter ) ; i. e. taste in the opposite gender is something which in the past has turned many people away from our movement . .

IF YOU WISH TO BE an Aryan racialist , please get over your fascination for them . .

There are so many hot Aryan females around . .

Some aryan hot ass bitches for Jeff Smither to fantasize about . .

( can't help quoting this thread again . .)
 
Old February 28th, 2019 #39
ColdFire
Where them bitches at ?!
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,874
ColdFire
Default

Once again . . how this thread is intended . .

I think Jeff needs an Aryan gf , maybe so he will stop fantasizing about them Moranbong . . . .

I admit that his constant posting stuff about them is bugging . .

. . maybe female lurkers ( even racialist ones at that . .) can understand his situation . . .

Here he is in this thread . .
 
Old February 28th, 2019 #40
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Once again . . how this thread is intended . .

I think Jeff needs an Aryan gf , maybe so he will stop fantasizing about them Moranbong . . . .

I admit that his constant posting stuff about them is bugging . .

. . maybe female lurkers ( even racialist ones at that . .) can understand his situation . . .

Here he is in this thread . .
hard to find white girls down here. The dating sites most of them are muds non white or are ugly and look like meth head white trash. I live in the oldest average age region of Floriduh.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 PM.
Page generated in 0.13103 seconds.