Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 16th, 2010 #141
Igor Alexander

Quote:
The informant met with Steele again on Thursday, this time wearing a recording device.
Meaning that the first alleged conversation which was supposedly "monitored" by the FBI wasn't even recorded.

The FBI is framing him. Words can't even describe how sick this is making me feel.

Old June 16th, 2010 #142
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
And what does it mean when the "confidential" informant "heard him talk"? Was Steele and the "confidential" informant at bar or at a party where Steele was talking loudly enough to be heard by the "confidential" informant?
What these lying FBI cocksuckers expect us to believe is that the minute Steele left an Intensive Care ward, after almost a month in the hospital recovering from a heart attack, he was out plotting to kill his wife, the mother of his son, who he obviously loves.

I've read enough. The man is being railroaded, no question about it.

Maybe The Powers That Be really are afraid of Steele getting into politics, especially with the economy likely to tank soon. Maybe this is a sign of their desperation, of the lengths they'll go to keep their kosher dictatorship in place.

I think it's going to backfire on them, unless they manage to murder Steele while he's in custody.

Last edited by Igor Alexander; June 16th, 2010 at 09:25 AM.

Old June 16th, 2010 #143
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

It is hard to believe that Steele, his property, and communications were not under 24/7 surveillance. Given it "ties" to NAZI-neo-NAZI-KKK-right-wing-exterminist-racist-anti-semetic-anti-government-pro-gun-2nd-amendment-hate groups it seems like it would have been no problem for federal authorities to get permissions from a judge to monitor his every move. And if they could not get permission, it not hard to believe he was monitored anyway. Haven't lesser men, a lot less dangerous, been monitored by the government? And wouldn't the Patriot Act make it much easier to monitor citizen?

The point here being is that Steele should request that the government hand over all documents related to him if he has been under surveillance. Maybe this information can be used against the federal authorities.

And it would seem to be obvious that if he was not under surveillance 24/7 before the "confidential" informant magically appeared before federal authorities the it is unimaginable that he was not 24/7 after. And if this is the case, then how was somebody able to get to Steele wife's car to plant the bomb?

Really, if the government is not monitoring Steele then just who are they monitoring with all the money and Patriot Act powers?

Old June 16th, 2010 #144
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
It's all a bunch of pure BS, if you get my drift. The main thing you should be asking is why all of a sudden when Steele is in jail do they find a pipe bomb under the car...IF the informant was working with FBI. There would have been no placing of pipe bomb.
Maybe they'll spin it by claiming that Steele hired another hitman to do the job.

Old June 16th, 2010 #145
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I think we need to put our heads together and do something to help Ed.
The best we can do is to spread the word as far and wide that Ed is being framed by the FBI because he represents a threat to the establishment. I'm going to wait a few more days to see how things play out before I start doing my share, though.

Old June 16th, 2010 #146
TommyJ
Banned

I want to know: Who is the "informant". If it is someone associated with the cause, I want to know before I or one of you gets stabbed in the back next.

In that latest report it says that the informant received $400 in travel money. Earlier reports pegged it at $500. Which is it?

The informant says he "heard Steele talking about killing his wife and mother-in-law". If I "informed" on everyone I ever "heard" say anything that could be illegal, I'd never have time to get any sleep.

I scream shennanigans!

Old June 16th, 2010 #147
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
I think a few of us better check under our cars from now on.
I don't know about that, but I think my mail's been opened. When I picked it up today, I spent about a minute staring at the back of a letter (that wasn't even addressed to me but to the previous occupants) from different angles in the light. I don't normally do that, but the envelope looked weird, like it had been opened and then resealed but that the "flap" that has the glue on it had gotten ruffled in the process.

I know the mail processing machines they use at the post office can sometimes damage envelopes in ways that make them look like they've been opened, and I also reasoned that maybe the sender had just used an envelope that was in rough shape. But then, when I opened the piece of mail that was addressed to me, it just peeled right open like the adhesive had already been broken (this particular envelope used an unusual rubber cement-type seal which normally takes more effort to break). Nothing was missing from the envelope, though.

I don't want to jump to conclusions, maybe I'm wrong, but I'll be keeping an eye out for more signs like this over the next week.

Last edited by Igor Alexander; June 16th, 2010 at 10:32 AM.

Old June 16th, 2010 #148
Igor Alexander

I just examined that first envelope again and I'm not kidding, it really does look and feel as though someone steamed it open and then resealed it. The top of the envelope looks like it got wet and the texture feels different (rougher) than the rest of the envelope. It hasn't rained today.

Old June 16th, 2010 #149
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Another bazaar issue is why did Steele's wife decide to have an oil change just hours before her husband's court appearance? Unless she suffers from some type of obsessive-convulsive disorder with regard to vehicle maintenance this behavior just does not make sense given her life is in limbo. It does not matter if she believes the charges against her husband or not, her life is in the process of significantly changing. She is a woman over 50, with an elderly mother, and it may be a year or more before she will understand the implications going on around her with none the of the outcomes being anything but negative and painful.

So why would she be getting an oil change and not seeking advice from a lawyer, friend, minister, family members, etc?

If she does have a obsessive-convulsive disorder with regard to vehicle maintenance wouldn't have been much more likely that she would have had the car oil changed before last Friday, the day she planed to make he long trip to Oregon to see in mother?

One explanation could be that whomever attached the pipe bomb to the car also drained enough oil from the car to trigger a warning light to be activated. Or maybe the bomber planter left enough under the car to get her attention so that she would seek advice from a mechanic and the bomb would be found. Obviously the bomb was not meant to be detonated.

Old June 16th, 2010 #150
I v a n

Quote:
How can we help Edgar Steele and his family?
At last somebody asked a sensible question rather than blabbering and speculating? Is here anybody who knows personally Ed or his wife and who could try to contact the family and ask that question?

Old June 16th, 2010 #151
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by I v a n View Post
Is here anybody who knows personally Ed or his wife and who could try to contact the family and ask that question?
Is that such a good idea?

Old June 16th, 2010 #152
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
Is that such a good idea?
And why would wanting to help this family be anything but a good thing? No one here that I know of is engaged in any criminal behavior. I know I'm not. Seems like White people would be the one's to provide emotional and other support to a family in need like the Steele's. But you suggest we shouldn't?

Old June 16th, 2010 #153
Igor Alexander

Quote:
But you suggest we shouldn't?
I'm not sure having a bunch of WN who the family hardly knows running around trying to be helpful while this thing is still unfolding is such a good idea, no.

It might even be spun like we're trying to bribe or intimidate witnesses.

Ed's a smart guy who's been anticipating something like this for a long time and I bet his family has been well prepared for such a situation.

Old June 16th, 2010 #154
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Oil Change Motive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
Another bazaar issue is why did Steele's wife decide to have an oil change just hours before her husband's court appearance? Unless she suffers from some type of obsessive-convulsive disorder with regard to vehicle maintenance this behavior just does not make sense given her life is in limbo.
Perhaps his wife wanted to change the oil or do maintenance after the long drive from Oregon. She did so at 12:30 when Steele's hearing was at 16:30. Her conduct in court was very supportive of her husband.

I admit this pipe bomb stinks to high heaven. Now it is detonated which will make it hard to get fingerprints and other forensic evidence. I smell a Jew here.

Old June 16th, 2010 #155
I v a n

Quote:
And why would wanting to help this family be anything but a good thing? No one here that I know of is engaged in any criminal behavior. I know I'm not. Seems like White people would be the one's to provide emotional and other support to a family in need like the Steele's. But you suggest we shouldn't?
Neither is Ed. There is nothing, I repeat nothing, that would indicate otherwise.

Old June 16th, 2010 #156
I v a n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
I'm not sure having a bunch of WN who the family hardly knows running around trying to be helpful while this thing is still unfolding is such a good idea, no.

It might even be spun like we're trying to bribe or intimidate witnesses.

Ed's a smart guy who's been anticipating something like this for a long time and I bet his family has been well prepared for such a situation.
That's why I said somebody who personally knows Ed or his wife . That person doesn't have to reveal his identity.

It's certainly not a good idea just anybody trying to contact Ed's wife.

Old June 16th, 2010 #157
Igor Alexander

BTW, folks, you can do whatever you want. I'm not the boss of you.

I'm just expressing my opinion, which I have a right to hold and which you can disregard if you wish, that approaching the family at this time isn't prudent or even particularly polite, unless you happen to know them quite well.

Old June 16th, 2010 #158
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by I v a n View Post
That's why I said somebody who personally knows Ed or his wife .
If somebody knows Ed personally, then why do they need you to tell them to contact his family?

Lots of people may know Ed personally, but still not well enough to be acting like close friends of the family.

Old June 16th, 2010 #159
Russ
Banned

Hello to everyone and listen up. I have an idea to help Steele and I am going to give it to you. Anyone wanting to add to it please speak up.
Here is my proposal: I think we should set up a Steele defense fund account payable by money order only and all money orders made out to Steele defense fund.
I think a goal of 300,000 should be the goal and that means we would need to reach 30,000 people willing to at least give 10.00. Now no matter how poor we all are, everyone can manage to scrape up 10.00 from somewhere. We should put a post in this site and have the moderator or controller of the site to be the handler of the funds. Each time a donation is made the controller would post that person and his/her contribution to the post. This way we could all keep up with the names listed, so as to be sure the money is accounted for.
I suggest we make a button to be distributed all over the internet and on people's sites for those who have sites and for a link in our emails for those of us who can place such in our email signature. With 30,000 people donating a simple 10.00 we can raise 300,000 for Steele's defense fund. Let's face it, Steele is gonna need money to pay for experts. For starters he is going to have to have an expert in voice manipulation. I also think he should challenge the destruction of evidence concerning them blowing up the pipe bomb or whatever it was, so he may need explosives experts as well. Who can make html code with a picture of Steele and a few words about our cause? How about the person willing to handle the funds? Does any of this sound reasonable to any of you??? Please, let's not just stand by and watch as another of our own is railroaded to prison. Let's get together on this one and do this thing I suggest. Think about it, only 30,000 people giving a mere 10.00 and we can really help Steele in a very troubling time. Of course we can send emails to our friends and family asking them to also contribute, and we can appeal to the public in any way possible by putting the button on as many websites as will take them. Rense gets millions of hits daily, so he would be a good place for starters and since Rense posts Steele's articles I am sure he would probably go along. We can wait a week or so and see how this thing starts to develop before proceeding, but I wouldn't suggest waiting too long.
The more money we raise the more we will be able to help Steele. I am sure cost is a big concern of his right now. That is sometimes why people are set up, to merely bankrupt them and ruin their reputation and make people wonder and doubt. let's talk about this and hopefully get it moving forward. My suggestion is open for any other ideas and of course this site needs to be a big part in making this work. How many of you can we count on for ten dollars? Say I! If Steele was going to kill his Wife for moneyhe sure would not have pipe bombed her because the insurance never would have paid off. That's another reason that I know this is a set up. other than that he would have no reason, so this whole story is fabricated as far as I am concerned. Furthermore, can't you just see Steele driving all the way to Washington State to crawl under a vehicle and place a bomb on it right after he suffered such a serious health issue? The authorities are not using their common sense and this whole case is unreasonable and contradictory. It seems they are making it up as they go. PLEASE KEEP BUMPING THIS POST UP IF YOU FEEL IT HAS SOME MERIT.

Russ

Old June 16th, 2010 #160
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

You ever consider switching to decaf, Russ?

Tags
edgar steele

Thread