Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 4th, 2020 #1
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain
Default How many of you have expunged all of Britain's cultural dialect and phrases from your vocabularies?

This took a while for me, as I had to spend a considerable amount of time observing the conduct of UK nationals and learning the dialect and phrasing. The words and phrases annoy me terribly, in general. My efforts to totally cease usage started somewhere in the early area of 2016.

British culture is a very destructive poison that urgently needs to be countered with an antidote. The culture has horrendously perverted and degraded the minds and characters of many, turning them into inconsiderate, passive, content, bumbling, weak and servile freaks! The culture's existence very intensely offends me. Its eradication would be a benevolent act, so long as an adequately superior culture supplants it.

British terminology, including but not limited to:

All exclusive insults, profanity and other vulgarity including but not limited to: b*llend, bint, bollock(s), bugger, daft apoth, div, git, minger, mong, mug (term for a gullible / foolish person), muppet, plonker, prat, saddo, sh*te, slag, slapper, sod, twonk, wally, w*nker
All regional dialect and slang (e.g. Northern, Cockney)
Arsed (referring to the will to act)
Banger (term for a sausage or a car in poor condition)
Barking (referring to insanity)
Barmy
Batty (referring to insanity or intense fixation)
Bent (term for someone or something that is corrupt or homosexual in nature) (example: "Those police officers are bent")
Bird (term for woman)
Blighter
Blimey
Blimming
Bloke
Bloody (when expressing frustration, bewilderment, anger or other feeling of some intensity) (this seems to be the most popular term)
Blooming (outside of referring to plantlife)
Blinder (referring to an excellent achievement)
Blinding (referring to intensity or an excellent achievement)
Bob (term for money)
Bog (term for lavatory)
Bottle (term for courage)
Bollocking (referring to a reprimand or assault)
Bonkers (referring to someone or something being insane)
Brolly
Bugger / buggered / buggering (referring to damaging or ruining something)
Bung / bunged / bunging (referring to carelessly putting something somewhere)
Cack-handed / cack-handedness
Chap (term for a male person)
Cheek (referring to audacity)
Cheeky (in the modern era, this word is sometimes followed by a noun or verb to signify approval, with examples including cheeky Nando's, cheeky tackle and cheeky throw)
Cheers (when expressing gratitude)
Chinwag
Chippy
Chocka
Chockablock
Chuffed
Civvy Street
Clanger (term for an absurd or embarrassing blunder)
Clever dick (term often used in a disparaging manner against a person who is knowledgeable or intelligent)
Clever clogs
Codswallop
Cop / copping / copped it (referring to trouble or death) (example: "The enemy platoon copped it after only lasting a minute in combat")
Copper (term for police officer)
Cor
Corrie (an abbreviation of Coronation Street, which is a prominent soap opera)
Cracking (referring to something being of at least very good quality) (example: "Cracking cheese, Gromit")
Cuppa
Daft / daftness
Dear (term for expensiveness)
Diddums
Do (referring to some form of party or sexual intercourse)
Dodgy / dodginess
Done (referring to prosecution or punishment for an offence) (example: "I heard that he was done for speeding")
Dosh
Dopey
Dozy
Faff / faffed / faffing
Fag (term for a cigarette)
Fit (referring to a high level of physical attractiveness)
Fiver (term for a five-pound note)
Flaming (when expressing annoyance, bewilderment, anger or other feeling of some intensity)
Flip (when expressing annoyance, bewilderment, anger or other feeling of some intensity)
Flipping (when expressing annoyance, bewilderment, anger or other feeling of some intensity)
Flog / flogged / flogging (term for selling)
Footy (term for football)
Fortnight
Fuzz (term for police)
Geezer (I find this one the most amusing)
Gob
Gobby
Gobsmacked
Gutted (referring to grief or devastating news)
Gutting (referring to grief or devastating news)
High Street
Hooter (term for a siren or steam whistle)
Hump (referring to sour mood or sexual intercourse)
Hunky-dory
Innit
Jammy (referring to good luck)
Jokes (referring to something being amusing) (example: "That is so jokes")
Kerfuffle
Kip / kipped / kipping (term for sleeping or a sleeping session) ('Kip' can also be Scottish dialect for a bed)
Kit (referring to clothing used for an activity such as a sport)
Knacker / knackered / knackering
Lad
Legend (used more commonly and in a specific way among UK cultural adherents) (example: "Mate, you're a legend")
Loo
Lorry
Manky
Mate (term for a friend)
Minging
Mush (a manner of addressing someone)
Naff
Nark / narky
Natter / nattered / nattering
Nick / nicked / nicking (term for theft, snagging, condition and arrest)
Nip / nipped / nipping (referring to visiting or moving to a location)
Nonce
Numpty
Nutter
Oi (used to attract someone’s attention, usually in a hostile manner)
Plod (term for a police officer or a police force in general)
Poorly (referring to the state of being unwell, in poor health)
Pop / popped / popping (referring to entering a location or adding something)
Poppet
Posh
Proper (referring to good quality)
Quid
Ropey (referring to poor quality)
Rozzer (term for police officer)
Sack / sacked / sacking (referring to dismissal or termination of employment)
Scarper / scarpered / scarpering
Shag / shagged / shagging (term for sexual intercourse)
Skint
Skive / skived / skiving
Slot(s) / slotted / slotting (term for killing someone or something)
Sod / sodded / sodding (in both disparaging and non-disparaging context)
Spot on (referring to something being entirely accurate)
Squaddie
Stuff / stuffed (term for hostile disregard, hostile rejection or failure)
Sunshine (a manner of addressing someone)
Ta (when expressing gratitude)
Tea (referring to dinner or dinnertime)
Telly
Tenner (term for a ten-pound note)
The Beeb (an abbreviation for the BBC, the British Broadcasting Corporation, a notorious hostile propaganda-spewing organisation controlled by rotten scum who advocate and promote Briton eradication) (the organisation is sometimes referred to as 'Auntie Beeb')
Thick (referring to lack of intelligence)
Top(s) / topped / topping (term for killing someone or something)
Top up / top-up (referring to increasing an amount to required and/or desired level)
Tosh
Totty
Welly / wellies (term for rubber boot(s) used for movement through harsh or problematic terrain)
Whip-round (term for a collection of contributions of money from a group of people for a particular purpose)
Wind-up
Wind / wound / winding up (referring to causing great aggravation)
Wind-up merchant
Wobbler (term for a tantrum)
Wrong 'un
Yank (term for an American or something of United States origin)

British phrases, including but not limited to:

An' all (a more informal form of 'and all', used for emphasis)
Ballsed up / ballsed <insert pronoun here> up (meaning to perform very badly and make mistakes) (example: "You have ballsed up the wiring")
Bang / banging on about (meaning talking about something constantly and/or in detail)
Bang / banged / banging <insert applicable pronoun here> up (referring to imprisonment) (example: "Those delinquents across the street should be banged up")
Bee's knees (referring to something being highly desirable)
Bent as a nine-bob note
Bob's your uncle (referring to conclusion of explanation)
Bog / bogged / bogging off
Budge / budged / budging up
Bunk / bunked / bunking off (term for truancy)
Chuck / chucked / chucking it down (referring to rainfall)
Cock / cocked / cocking (it) up (referring to incompetence or failing a task)
Cop / copped / copping off
Cost / costing a bomb
Come on, then (when a physical fight is instigated)
Crack / cracked / cracking on (referring to undertaking a task) (example: "I had best crack on with this assignment")
Do / done / doing a runner (running away from an embarrassing and/or incriminating scene)
Do one (telling someone to go away)
Donkey's <insert time period type (e.g. years, ages) here> (referring to longevity) (example: "These batteries last for Donkey's ages")
Do / does / doing <insert pronoun here> in (referring to killing someone or something) (example: "I do not trust that man to not do me in")
Do / does / doing <insert possessive pronoun / determiner (my, your, their, etc) here> <insert object here (e.g. head)> in (example: "That buzzing noise is doing my head in")
Faffing about / around / with
Fanny's your aunt (referring to conclusion of explanation)
Get in (when expressing joy over a positive development)
Get(s) / got / getting on <insert pronoun here> wick (example: "That song is getting on my wick")
Get out of it (telling someone or something to stop interfering with something)
Give <insert pronoun here> a go (referring to attempting or experiencing something)
Give <insert pronoun here> one (referring to sexual intercourse)
Give over (when telling someone to stop making implausible statements or to stop doing something)
Go on, my son (when expressing strong encouragement and/or approval)
Have / has / having a crack at (referring to attempting something)
Have / has / having a go (criticising and/or condemning someone or something)
Have / has / having the foggiest (referring to lack of knowledge / awareness)
Have / has / having a laugh (referring to frivolousness or talking jokingly) (example: "Wanting me to do that? Are you having a laugh"?)
In a jiffy
It's coming home (the football rallying cry often heard from England team supporters during World Cup tournaments)
Jog on (telling someone to go away)
Kick / kicked / kicking in (meaning to take effect) (example: "The painkillers I took are beginning to kick in")
Kick / kicked / kicking off (referring to an event unfolding or being ignited)
Knock / knocked / knocking <insert pronoun here> block off (referring to physical assault) (example: "I will knock your block off for that")
Language, Timothy (the specific condemnatory phrase)
Leg / legged / legging it (meaning to flee very quickly) (example: "I need to leg it before the Komodo dragon bites me")
Lose / lost / losing the plot (referring to being irrational and/or acting ridiculously)
Lovely jubbly
Muck / mucked / mucking about
Muck / mucked / mucking around
Muck / mucked / mucking up
Naff / naffed / naffing off
Nice one (when expressing approval)
Not a happy bunny (referring to someone being in some form of negative mood)
Not much cop (referring to something being unimpressive or of poor quality)
Off <insert pronoun here> head(s) (referring to insanity or lack of mental soundness) (example: "That man is off his head")
On about (when requesting clarification of general speech or a point) (example: “What are you on about, you crazy person”?)
On your bike (telling someone to leave the area)
Out of it (used in a specific way to refer to elimination or ceasing participation)
Out of order (referring to objectionable conduct)
Pack in (referring to cessation of activity or state)
Pack(s) / packed / packing it in (referring to cessation of activity or state)
Play / played / playing silly buggers
Play / played / playing up (referring to misbehaviour or a malfunction)
Pop(s) / popped / popping <insert pronoun here> clogs (example: "When he pops his clogs...")
Sling your hook (telling someone to leave)
Sod / sodded / sodding off
Sod's law
Take / took / taking the <insert expletive or other term here> (example: "A colleague keeps taking the mickey out of me")
Well <insert quality state (e.g. good, better, hard) here> (examples: "That new film is well good", "You should avoid angering him because he is well hard")
Wind / wound / winding <insert pronoun here> neck in (telling someone to cease talking or arguing) (example: "He kept verbally attacking me, so I told him to wind his neck in")
You what? (used to ask for clarification of something or for intimidation) (variations of this include "You what, mate"? and "You f**king what"?)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION HERE. DISSEMINATION VERY STRONGLY ENCOURAGED. THE ENTIRE WORLD POPULATION SHOULD ABSORB ITS CONTENTS: https://survivalist-information-site.my-free.website/

Last edited by John Trent; April 10th, 2020 at 10:56 AM.

Old April 4th, 2020 #2
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Do not get the impression that I am singling out Britain's cultural dialect, phrasing, mindsets, mannerisms, etc. I feel the same way about many of the relevant cultural aspects of the other Western civilisational creations, especially the United States.

Last edited by John Trent; April 5th, 2020 at 04:17 AM.

Old April 4th, 2020 #3
John Trent
Banned

Oh no. Someone gave my thread a one-star rating. My heart is bleeding. How will I muster the strength to continue?

Old April 6th, 2020 #4
John Trent
Banned

I should have mentioned this much earlier. Users of the terminology and phrases unknowingly embarrass themselves in front of foreigners, people of higher mental grade and/or people of higher cultural grade. Users of British terminology and phrases are often ridiculed by foreigners, and it is not difficult for people of advanced awareness to see why. Even if the aforementioned types are not mocking and/or openly showing contempt for the users, it is very likely they are disapproving, and very likely internally cringing as well.

I first started giving the terminology and phrases serious attention when I witnessed foreigners mocking them. I was initially very irritated and of belligerent mind, but the more I examined the aspects and observed the word and phrase usage, the closer I came to a realisation. They are correct. People who use them do indeed extremely often sound like suggestible, unsophisticated, oblivious and automatic conformist tools.

People need to be liberated from British culture, along with all the other debasing and destructive British aspects, to bring an end to peoples' conformity to the vile culture and facilitate their evolution.

Old April 6th, 2020 #5
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

You're a strange person John Trent.

Why would anyone give up all these fascinating, peculiar and weird slang words & phrases? They add so much to the English language.

What an inconsequential thing to bother about.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old April 6th, 2020 #6
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
You're a strange person John Trent.

Why would anyone give up all these fascinating, peculiar and weird slang words & phrases? They add so much to the English language.

What an inconsequential thing to bother about.
See the fourth post.

I should also mention that I pride myself on having very high standards, so naturally, I avoid usage of dialect and phrasing that make me sound weak, bumbling and/or mentally damaged.

The vocabulary refinement is part of my efforts for attaining the desired level of cultural superiority. Extensive cultural superiority is one of my four main sources of gratification.

Last edited by John Trent; April 8th, 2020 at 03:08 AM.

Old April 6th, 2020 #7
John Trent
Banned

For those disapproving of or whining about my condemnation of the terminology and phrases, would you rather I said their use is acceptable, so the amount of people who continue to embarrass and debase themselves is not reduced? This is damage control. I am doing you people a favour!

======================================

Fun fact: I am a millennial who has no affection for or attachment to the foreign world, and I do not feel even the slightest bit of guilt about this.

Fun fact: People who have affection for foreign aspects while having no logical reason to do so make me want to vomit, as I see them as weak, pandering and submissive.

Last edited by John Trent; April 6th, 2020 at 12:41 PM.

Old April 6th, 2020 #8
John Trent
Banned

British culture, in all its forms, is very pathetic, faulty, debasing, destructive and unviable. It is totally unfit for purpose. It is very obvious to me that it very severely hinders cultivation of anti-masochistic mindsets of at least high intensity, which leads to adherents neglecting to scrutinise ideas, qualities, lifestyles, conditions and other aspects, which leads to them not recognising the threats and not ferociously opposing the threats. The adherents are just prey waiting to be devoured. The culture poses a very dire threat to healthy cognitive function and to human life.

I very competently resisted British culture during my childhood and teenage years, and look at me now, while comparing me to the general population and to the many fools at Stormfront. The culture very clearly has inhibiting and weakness-nurturing effects!

Last edited by John Trent; April 6th, 2020 at 03:14 PM.

Old April 6th, 2020 #9
John Trent
Banned

I am sure I am one of the best this dysfunctional and morally deficient island's population has to offer. See the site link for justification of this belief. I have searched extensively for mentally advanced people in the relevant areas.

Last edited by John Trent; April 8th, 2020 at 07:47 AM.

Old April 6th, 2020 #10
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Foreigners are gross, and smug assholes. I went to pick up a coffee from the only place open (A dunkin donuts) and of course the place is being run by indians, and one of them I can tell is making fun of me in fucking hindi. The problem is not out culture or phrases or slang, it is that white men had inadequately reduced the population of the other, and they feel they can come into our countries and mock us without severe retribution. And why is that? It is because jews and white traitors are protecting these brown retards from a more than justified punch in the fucking mouth.

Who invited them here, or into Britain? Were you asked? Did you order any pakis or indians, niggers or turks? If so where is the record of this, your reciept or some paper you signed requesting foreigners? Nowhere. None exist. Our words are not a problem, the other is.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old April 6th, 2020 #11
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
Foreigners are gross, and smug assholes. I went to pick up a coffee from the only place open (A dunkin donuts) and of course the place is being run by indians, and one of them I can tell is making fun of me in fucking hindi. The problem is not out culture or phrases or slang, it is that white men had inadequately reduced the population of the other, and they feel they can come into our countries and mock us without severe retribution. And why is that? It is because jews and white traitors are protecting these brown retards from a more than justified punch in the fucking mouth.

Who invited them here, or into Britain? Were you asked? Did you order any pakis or indians, niggers or turks? If so where is the record of this, your reciept or some paper you signed requesting foreigners? Nowhere. None exist. Our words are not a problem, the other is.
I agree with the foreigners' assessments though. The terminology and phrases do sound ridiculous and they do debase people. I think they make people much harder to take seriously. The British people are much better off without them. Progress.

By the way, I am very sure that most of the people I witnessed mocking British terminology and phrases are Americans of European extraction, one of them being a VNN Forum user.

Old April 7th, 2020 #12
John Trent
Banned

It is also very important to point out that the overwhelming majority of the users of the terminology and phrases have allowed their cultural environment to influence how they act, which is unacceptable. I am immune to the error that is automatic mental processing. Cultural aspects should be embraced on grounds of said aspects being superior, and this is the only valid justification. Automatic conformity is primitive and malignant.

Goodness, the British people are very fortunate to have someone like me help rescue and guide them. It is like I was dispatched by the leader(s) of Heaven. What makes this even more remarkable is that I fall within several demographic categories with serious anti-British disposition infestation (e.g. millennial, non-British, sympathetic to left-wing economics).

Sometimes, I have serious difficulty believing I exist.

Last edited by John Trent; April 12th, 2020 at 05:08 AM.

Old April 7th, 2020 #13
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

If you're going to take the position that local dialects and expressions are degenerate, why don't you just go all out and say that we should all be speaking Esperanto? Nobody will make fun of us if we all speak the same.

I personally find local phrases and expressions fascinating. They are often colorful and are one of the things that make us unique and not uniform.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old April 8th, 2020 #14
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
If you're going to take the position that local dialects and expressions are degenerate, why don't you just go all out and say that we should all be speaking Esperanto? Nobody will make fun of us if we all speak the same.

I personally find local phrases and expressions fascinating. They are often colorful and are one of the things that make us unique and not uniform.
Or the UK national population could just speak in conventional English. That works too.

I should also mention that the terms and phrases often get on my nerves because I sometimes do not know what they mean. I do not want to sometimes have to do an internet search when a UK national opens their mouth. I did not have as much exposure to British culture as the average UK national tends to have.

I am utterly convinced that the proportion of foreigners who find the terms and phrases ridiculous greatly overshadows the proportion of foreigners who find the terms endearing or are indifferent to them. I have no issue with uniqueness, so long as it serves a logical purpose and/or brings about superiority. British terminology and phrases do neither.

Being free of the terms and phrases should provide a pleasurable and liberating feeling!

Last edited by John Trent; April 9th, 2020 at 11:44 AM.

Old April 8th, 2020 #15
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
I am utterly convinced that the proportion of foreigners who find the terms and phrases ridiculous greatly overshadows the proportion of foreigners who find the terms endearing or are indifferent to them
That's exactly the way it should be. A strong culture should be impenetrable to outsiders, not endearing. The more confusing the terms are to foreigners, the harder it is for foreigners to infiltrate your country. If you know the local slang, that proves that you belong. And that definitely strengthens your country.

On the other hand, if you're talking about terms that are of foreign origin, particularly non-White origin, then I agree that they should be expunged. There are also certain words that have different meanings in British and American English, which I avoid using when posting in international forums, but which are perfectly fine to be used in one's own country among one's own.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old April 8th, 2020 #16
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
That's exactly the way it should be. A strong culture should be impenetrable to outsiders, not endearing. The more confusing the terms are to foreigners, the harder it is for foreigners to infiltrate your country. If you know the local slang, that proves that you belong. And that definitely strengthens your country.
There are many societal defensive measures both currently in existence and currently not, that are massively more effective in countering threats and vulnerabilities than British terminology and phrases. The most effective ones are British racial distinctiveness (you cannot infiltrate a racial group you do not resemble), prevalent awareness of said distinctiveness, separate racial territory (the more ground, the better) and invulnerability-focused / militant culture.

https://survivalist-information-site...nsive-measures

The negative effects of the continuity of the terminology and phrases outweigh the positive effects. I cannot stand debasing qualities.

Last edited by John Trent; April 8th, 2020 at 03:09 PM.

Old April 9th, 2020 #17
John Trent
Banned

It irritates me terribly when certain people and demographics refuse to evolve.

Old April 9th, 2020 #18
John Trent
Banned

When a non-Briton or non-UK national says that British terms and phrases are not undesirable and that they should not be erased from the language, it does make me very suspicious. It leads me to suspect that they want a source of ridicule to continue, to continue to centuries-long pattern of Britain / England being the punching bag of Europe. Why should pro-British race UK nationals embrace their advice instead of mine?!

===========================================

Fun fact about me: I never celebrate birthdays, and the primary reason of this is because they are a celebration of approach to senescence (biological ageing)

Senescence is an error that I vehemently despise and fear, which is in dire need of being dealt with quickly by scientists! Birthday celebration is very masochistic and illogical behaviour, and I am a ferociously anti-masochistic individual.

Last edited by John Trent; April 10th, 2020 at 07:06 AM.

Old April 9th, 2020 #19
John Trent
Banned

I typically view people as vulnerable and lost souls trapped in darkness, in dire need of my guidance and in need of being set free.

Old April 14th, 2020 #20
John Trent
Banned

Correction (alphabetical order):

Clever clogs
Clever dick (term often used in a disparaging manner against a person who is knowledgeable or intelligent)

Thread