VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 5th, 2020 #1
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Default Big Brain thoughts.

1. While I think Daily Stormer is doing things right, with ridicule and humor, I still have a deep issue with the whole site and it's following being infected by Jesusism. We can never win anything I believe until we remove this alien brainworm from out psyche. It is simply not possible.

2. Community - community is by far the most important part of our lives and we don't even realize it. I think the covid farce is making people realize that. I also believe that a lot of women race mix to be part of a community which whites no longer have, because white people have become feminine and hysterical, willing to destroy families over bullshit non-issues created by jews ('racism', 'global climate change', nuances in christinsanity), or other stupid shit like sports team garbage. The jews broke up our communities with block busting and other underhanded techniques.

3. Genetic engineering and breeding. I think the Nazis only had one half of the equation, the physical. They may not have understood that temperament and proclivities of all sorts are genetic. Look at the breeds and purposes of dogs which have been bred over centuries; pointers indicate, terriers rat, bloodhounds track, pitbulls nigger, etc. I believe if we can destroy our enemies, we should focus on this. What is genetic? IQ is. Is bravery, is contrariness, is loyalty, is creativity? These things need to be investigated and if we could get beyond this fagginess of equality or people's own sense of unfounded arrogance and importance, we could improve our stock dramatically.

4. Outruism - this is a new term I am using here and here alone. This is the toxic, dysgenic altruism white people suffer from. They feel like they are saviors and doing good pointlessly helping browns and blacks who will never improve, have nothing to offer civilization and who hate us with a white hot hate. On the other hand if a white person needs help or needs some resources and time and attention to develop and cultivate their skill (and there are many many white people not getting the help and assistance to reach their potential) they are seen as losers by their own people and especially the well off who believe the life they were born into is their own doing and they should be lauded and respected even though they have contributed and built nothing at all except live a life of leisure and ease. This Outruism needs to stop.

5. Finally, why are we not at war with blacks and browns and jews yet? What the fuck is it going to take? Are my people just a lost cause? This is frightening that so very little is happening, and we still have to suffer this situation and the jews are still in power. What the fuck is going on? When something like this happens, and every single nigger is not hunted in the street, I am at a loss for words and understanding. Are my people this disloyal and uncaring for their own?

https://voiceofeurope.com/2020/04/uk...mali-national/

This is not even taking into account the fact that these niggers are in everyone of our countries taking our women either by force or by the brainwashing of the jew and then slaughtering them, while white men are left standing holding their dick, because we have stopped being feared.

We owe these monsters nothing except a slow death by an engineered virus, but instead our wealth and the days and hours of our lives, and our women are being harvested to feeding the insatiable gaping maw of the tide of niggers and brown garbage.

This horrendous story of a white woman lost forever to our people and to time because of jew propaganda.

http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/black-...r-eight-times/

Where is our people's backbone? When is enough enough? Are we lost already? Is it over already?

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Thread