VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 9th, 2006 #221
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

T. Kadijevic

What is more obvious is that the blonde female is almost, always paired up with the black male. It could be blatant or it could be just a quick shot of it in a crowd, but there is no doubt that it is deliberate.

And yes, I've noticed that the white male is paired up with oriental females....but not as often as the aforementioned pairing.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old October 9th, 2006 #222
Gaian Meroveus

Gaian Meroveus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodjanoj
And yes, I've noticed that the white male is paired up with oriental females....but not as often as the aforementioned pairing.
I live in an area seviced by Comcast Cable corp. It is owned lock, stock and barrel by a Jewish family. Perhaps the emphasis on communing Whites and Asians is a local phenomenon. From my perspective the mongol/white couples portrayed in recent television advertisements, significantly outnumber the Negro/white pairings.

_JJF,

Old October 10th, 2006 #223
Briseis

Briseis

I could easily see the goyfire gang parodying some of these "fake reality" families on these ads. you know, rather than the interracial hipster young urban professional couples, or the obligatory (yet non-existent in reality) Cosby family ,you might see something like this:
Ad for Cell phones/service

DeTYRONE! Where he be at?! I KNOW he aint talking to that white bytch again~! (yells down the block ) YOU BEST NOT BE USING MY PHONE TO CALL YO HO'S
(to one of various badly behaved hyperactive children) : Jamiqua! go get me that phone fo' i whup yo upside yo head!

Camera pans to a whole gang of black dudes hiding behind a building talking on cell phones..
Narrator: "You done tired of livin like some broke ass nigga? Get yo bytch azz yo OWN phone. "

camera pans to a herd of pissed off big black mamas running down the block towards them..

Narrator: know what I'm sayin?

1 800 kEEP ITRL

http://silentconsort.com/

Old October 10th, 2006 #224
WelshWarrior

WelshWarrior
Default The Sharpie commercial

A few nights ago, a commercial for the small, portable Sharpie markers aired with what looked like a college dorm bathroom. A nig just put his toothbrush on the shelf when a white kid came in and put his identical brush next to the ape's the white kid smiled at him showing discolored and rotting teeth. As the white kid turned away, the ape grabed his brush and wrote his name on it with the Sharpie. The name was Brian (if I recall correctly).

Obviously a slam on whites because all of us know that it should be the other way around.

Old October 10th, 2006 #225
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Frank Toliver

http://www.u-starvin.com/home.html

Kraft macaroni has 2 repellant ads, for their easy mac products both featuring college dorms.

The first one is of some dothead studying with a white girl, and then we hear some growling like someone's stomach. After this happens three times, the girls says 'Don't you need to take care of that?', and the fishlipped dothead says 'yeah'. He grabs some kraft microwave macaroni & cheese easy mac.

Then the shot widens to show some bloated land whale of a white kid sprawled out all over a bean bag chair, with a retarded look on his face, and the dothead puts the cup on his giant stomach.

In another one, a lazy white college student is in his recliner, eating something out of a milk carton. Cereal perhaps? Then, his nigger roommate walks over and asks him what he's eating.

"Cottage cheese," says whitey.

"That's a milk carton... cottage cheese doesn't come in a milk carton."

Cut to a close-up of the white slob, spoon in one hand, and clumps of "cottage cheese" on his sweater. He contemplates the situation and defeatedly nonchalantly sticks the spoon back in the carton.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Last edited by Frank Toliver; October 10th, 2006 at 01:18 PM.

Old October 10th, 2006 #226
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

odin

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWarrior
A few nights ago, a commercial for the small, portable Sharpie markers aired with what looked like a college dorm bathroom. A nig just put his toothbrush on the shelf when a white kid came in and put his identical brush next to the ape's the white kid smiled at him showing discolored and rotting teeth. As the white kid turned away, the ape grabed his brush and wrote his name on it with the Sharpie. The name was Brian (if I recall correctly).

Obviously a slam on whites because all of us know that it should be the other way around.
Can you imagine the outcry of "RACIST!!!" if the commercial were actually made that way? Same exact commercial, same everything...no way that will happen.

Old October 10th, 2006 #227
White Winger

White Winger

Recent ad for some brand of jeans (Levis,Lee,Dockers,I don't know,I quit wearing jeans 10 years ago).

A young White guy steals a pair of jeans owned by some Buckwheat/Golliwog-looking shitskin,who has a White girl in the background of his apartment.White kid tries to go to town with them,but the jeans have some sort of magic to them,according to whatever nigorilla does,and Whitey can't controll them, and ends up returning them to the spot of niggerboo's apartment that he took them from.All this,while "Superstition",by racist nigger devil stevie wonder brays away.

Message:The old "Niggers voodoo/magic" propaganda,and don't mess with it.

Why not then have a another jiggerboo steal them,and be humiliated by the jeans?Yeah yeah,I know....

Last edited by White Winger; October 14th, 2006 at 10:12 AM.

Old October 13th, 2006 #228
HighPlainsDrifter...

HighPlainsDrifter
Default Yahoo group called "realrome"

from a Yahoo group:

REALROME is a real nation-state of men and women. REALROME was founded October 6, 2006, on real ancient Roman political principles:

1. Only men may vote or hold secular office (women may be priestesses as appropriate).
2. Income tax and inheritance tax are wrong.
3. The Religio Romana is the state religion.

Membership in the email group is open at this time. If you are a man or woman over age 18 and you wish to apply for citizenship, send your real name, address and photo to:

Joseph C. Keller, M. D.
(Appius Claudius Priscus, Dictator)
POB 9122
Ames, Iowa 50014 USA

REAL ROME opposes REAL criminals. Therefore felons sometimes damage any or all of our electronic advertisements and communications.

REALROME thanks www.rome.info for use of this copyrighted photograph of a part of Bernini's "Fontana di Nettune" (Fountain of Neptune) in Rome.

Old October 19th, 2006 #229
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

RabbitNoMore

Just saw a commercial for some kike auto insurance company, where the group of multicult asshole ceo's were sitting around, discussing what benefits they could provide for their customers.
Cut away to a scene of the head hebe broken down by the side of the road, when a pick-up truck pulls up with , yep you guessed it, evil blue eyed redneck devils grinning lustfuly at the kike.
Cut back to the board room, where we see the kike with his arm in a cast, and several teeth missing. "We should provide 24 hour road service." it states with a shit eating grin.

Moral? better get some of this insurance, lest evil rednecks beat you up just for fun when your car breaks down...

FUCK YOU JEWS, MAY YOU ROT IN HELL FOREVER AND A DAY!!!

Old October 25th, 2006 #230
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

10/06 NEXTEL

The ugly "Deliverance" meme pops up again in this obnoxious commercial. "What'd you call me?" asks Tennessee type of the city type in his gas station. "We give the directions around here."

Old October 25th, 2006 #231
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger
Recent ad for some brand of jeans (Levis,Lee,Dockers,I don't know,I quit wearing jeans 10 years ago).

A young White guy steals a pair of jeans owned by some Buckwheat/Golliwog-looking shitskin,who has a White girl in the background of his apartment.White kid tries to go to town with them,but the jeans have some sort of magic to them,according to whatever nigorilla does,and Whitey can't controll them, and ends up returning them to the spot of niggerboo's apartment that he took them from.All this,while "Superstition",by racist nigger devil stevie wonder brays away.

Message:The old "Niggers voodoo/magic" propaganda,and don't mess with it.

Why not then have a another jiggerboo steal them,and be humiliated by the jeans?Yeah yeah,I know....
The jig is jike, jig-kike, Lenny Kravitz, I believe. The white is simply not cool enough to inhabit the jeans of ubercool white-fucking Lenny.

Old October 25th, 2006 #232
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

10/06 BUDWEISER "expect everything" series featuring Jay-Z, the Original Bootlip. This is not so much anti-white as perhaps the biggest mass advertiser going the all-nigger route. Bud runs virtually no all-white commercials, certainly no commercials with large groups exclusively white. But this Bud commercial has the usual rap video feel, including the teeming aspect. Rap videos are usually packed full of niggers, the better to make it seem like there are more of them than there actually are. Study of people who watched tv found they believed that America was 30% nigger.

Old October 25th, 2006 #233
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

10/06 U.S. Post Office

Dorky 'white' water cooler talks to USPS box contents, which turn out to be "old school" 1985 classic basketball shoes. "Wow, you guys sound really cool." This to advertise that the "private" USPS makes package pickups.

Did you ever wonder what's its like to live in a nation whose government doesn't hate your kind, and make it crystal clear through every possible venue? Me too.

Old October 25th, 2006 #234
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by archeofuturism
A couple of years ago on one the of channels I used to watch (YES New York Sports Channel) there was this this dark haried dorky white guy who puts on all sorts of foreign accents trying to buy apartments at the place hes calling. He puts on all sorts of mexican, indian and black accents then a white one which lands the deal, all of a sudden some narrator comes on and says some bullshit to the effect that "discrimnation for housing units by tenants won't be tolerated and its against the law, fines will be incurred"( I don't remeber the exact words it was some tirade to the effect that tenants who discrimainate will be punished by the law). I haven't seen this commercial in two years, so I'am mostly working on memory here, has anyone seen this bullshit?. I always thought it was so outragously fucking lurid and in your-face-fuck you white man we'll move shitskins into your neighboorhood no matter how much you resist.
I haven't seen that tv ad, but they have a public ad council radio spot with Vanessa Williams -- "housing discrimination isn't just wrong, it's against the law" (may be slight paraphrase) -- that has run in Missouri the last several years. Either that or a different one has exactly what you mention: a guy faking different types, but only to the WASP is the room available. I guess the government believes you can tell race and sex from voice. Is that racist?

I don't know if there's a way to prove this, but my perception is that the percentage of mass media advertising time given over to public or public-private ads of this type has gone up greatly in recent years. It is just communism by another name. The government, at least here in the midwest, never ends with the hectoring and lecturing. The ads are not targeted at competent adults but stupid, extremely short-sighted children. When you subtract the 'niceness' and the 'semitical correctness,' there's not a hell of a lot of oxygen left out here in flyover.

Old October 25th, 2006 #235
Master of None

Master of None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
10/06 BUDWEISER "expect everything" series featuring Jay-Z, the Original Bootlip. This is not so much anti-white as perhaps the biggest mass advertiser going the all-nigger route. Bud runs virtually no all-white commercials, certainly no commercials with large groups exclusively white. But this Bud commercial has the usual rap video feel, including the teeming aspect. Rap videos are usually packed full of niggers, the better to make it seem like there are more of them than there actually are. Study of people who watched tv found they believed that America was 30% nigger.
Budweiser is covering all their bases. From sponsoring NHRA dragsters and NASCAR (the fans, participants and viewers of which are 99.9% white) down to the bootlip sector, the hypocrisy isn't even shocking, having gotten so ho-hum in today's kwa.

Good observations on the "teeming" aspect of any large nigger gathering on film (or in reality). That captures the feeling I get, but couldn't put into words. There is never a still moment in any of these types of videos. From the "star" of the video, filmed from an extremely low and close-in camera angle while shaking hand backwards at the audience (the better to make said nigger seem indimidating) to the incessant bump and grind, jigaboo-shimmy in the background, it puts one into the mind of nothing so much as the chaotic motion of a bowl full of particularly nasty diarhhea in mid-flush or of ants swarming the corpse of a crushed bug.

Quote:
I haven't seen that tv ad, but they have a public ad council radio spot with Vanessa Williams -- "housing discrimination isn't just wrong, it's against the law" (may be slight paraphrase) -- that has run in Missouri the last several years. Either that or a different one has exactly what you mention: a guy faking different types, but only to the WASP is the room available. I guess the government believes you can tell race and sex from voice. Is that racist?
No it isn't racist, but it is racist of you for asking! There is a similar spot running around here in which WASPy-voiced guy attempts to place an ad for a rental property, but only to whites. Paraphrasing the rest, "Not all discrimination is so obvious. If you feel you've been a vicitim of housing discrimination... blah, blah, ending with the same admondition, "It's the law!"

Quote:
The government, at least here in the midwest, never ends with the hectoring and lecturing. The ads are not targeted at competent adults but stupid, extremely short-sighted children. When you subtract the 'niceness' and the 'semitical correctness,' there's not a hell of a lot of oxygen left out here in flyover.
It is the same here in the Texas area. Given that the average kwan, while an adult in stature, does indeed remain a stupid, short-sighted child intellectually and emotionally, I'm not sure that we can find fault with the targeting of the ads, though the reprehensible content is another matter.

Old November 25th, 2006 #236
bedford

bedford

Two more commercials that pissed me off:
1. This is a McDonalds ad that features a black guy eating McDonalds
breakfast. He is dressed in a business suit. A white guy(his roommate
I'm assuming) comes up to the table. The white guy has pajamas and
a beard and he says something like "McDonalds, that's great!" and
he grabs a sandwich. Then he asks the black guy why he's dressed
up. The black guy says "It's called a job. Look into it." Of course we
all know that blacks are conscientous and hard working and whites
are lazy and slovenly. Thanks Madison Avenue!
2. This ad features NBA nigs Dwayne Wade and Charles Barkley sitting
at a table in a restaurant. A young blonde waitress comes over to them
and she says "Wow it's Dwayne Wade. You're a great basketball player."
Then she turns to Barkley and says "Is that your father?" Barkley
then frowns. Yuck!

Old November 26th, 2006 #237
Mike Jahn
Banned

The new Volkswagen Jetta commercial in which an "intelligent" Black guy has to correct the White driver about saying "like" too much. When you see this ask yourself what this could possibly be besides Anti-White propaganda?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euC3YyX6sBc

Old November 29th, 2006 #238
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

YANKEE_JIM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Zeke
http://www.u-starvin.com/home.html

Then the shot widens to show some bloated land whale of a white kid sprawled out all over a bean bag chair, with a retarded look on his face, and the dothead puts the cup on his giant stomach.

I must really be tired. After reading the above paragraph...I started laughing so fuckin' hard I'm CRYING!

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old December 10th, 2006 #239
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Myles
Default Tilex

TILEX Mold & Mildew Remover

Aired Sunday, December 10, 2006 at approximately 7:15 am on Fox News Channel.

A human and a nigger are in a bathroom, making repairs. Nigger plumber is beneath the sink, down on one knee, focused and hard-working, apparently cleaning up after fixing a problem. Scraggly-looking white guy is sitting on the toilet off to the side, doing nothing but watching. He suddenly makes a suggestion: "You should think about killing the mold in here, big guy."

The diligent nigger stops working, turns and shoots a glare at the white guy. He's clearly peeved that the stupid and lazy white man has interrupted his concentration. Suddenly, the nigger quickly rips the white guy's hairpiece off, revealing almost complete baldness. Nigger turns around, uses the wig to scrub the wall, then turns back around and gives back the now well-soiled rug.

"How's that work for ya... BIG GUY!" the nigger mockingly replies, practically daring the white guy to do something in retaliation.

Camera shifts to white guy's face. The emasculated white guy is looking down at his filthy wig, visibly humiliated and defeated. All he can do is sulk over the ruined hairpiece; there's no way in hell he's going to do anything about it.

Announcer's voice says, "There's a better way to deal with your mold problem: Tilex - The Mold Killer!"

Old December 10th, 2006 #240
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Myles

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Smith
In passing I caught a glimpse of what I believe to have been a commercial for Tilex mold and mildew remover (bathroom cleaning product). Although I can't recall much detail since I basically walked by the TV on which the ad was playing, it entailed a goofy white guy having his toupee/hairpiece removed and used as a scrub pad by a "no-nonsense," black-as-coal nigger buck. If anyone can confirm that this was a Tilex ad, please do so.
Ahh someone already caught this one! I just saw it this morning. Yes, it's Tilex.

Tags
anti white advertisement

Thread