VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 22nd, 2020 #201
Stewart Meadows

Here's another reason why jews hate Russia:

Quote:
America's most wanted man to remain far from Uncle Sam's reach: Whistleblower Edward Snowden granted permanent residency in Russia

22 Oct, 2020 12:06

Seven years after he landed in Moscow and received sanctuary from Washington's attempts to silence him, US National Security Agency (NSA) whistleblower Edward Snowden has been granted a Russian permanent residency permit.

Snowden has been living in exile in Russia since 2013 when he blew the lid off unprecedented mass surveillance operations conducted by US Intelligence. The Americans have demanded his extradition to face charges for violating the Espionage Act ever since.

"Snowden was granted an open-ended residence permit earlier today,” his lawyer, Anatoly Kucherena said Thursday.
https://www.rt.com/news/504246-snowd...idency-russia/

Old October 25th, 2020 #202
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Jewish prisoner in Russian penal colony goes on hunger strike to get Shabbat off

October 20, 2020 9:28 am

(JTA) — A Russian-Jewish man imprisoned near Moscow said he’s going on a hunger strike to protest the violation of his religious rights.
(...)
“I refused to work, suggesting that my shift be rescheduled so I may observe the day of rest, to which I am entitled,” Beglets wrote in a statement to his attorney.

In response, authorities cut his food rations and threatened to further limit his freedom, Beglets said. He has appealed for Russian Chief Rabbi Berel Lazar to intervene on his behalf, RBC reported.

Beglets was sentenced to two years in prison for shoving a police after at a demonstration in Moscow. In May, his sentence was commuted to be served at the penal colony, a correctional facility where prisoners are put to work on public projects.

Beglets was one of hundreds arrested at a July, 2019, demonstration in Moscow against President Vladimir Putin.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/jewi...et-shabbat-off

Old October 25th, 2020 #203
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
YouTube mysteriously bans Ukrainian opposition leader just before crucial elections in Ukraine, US government blamed by party

24 Oct, 2020 14:05

The YouTube channel of Viktor Medvedchuk, co-chair of Ukraine's main opposition party, has been suspended just as the country holds crucial municipal elections. Medvedchuk is known for advocating improved relations with Russia.

A controversial figure in Ukraine, the opposition leader rejects the anti-Moscow line to which most other political forces in the crisis-ridden country adhere.

The suspension of Medvedchuk's YouTube channel came out of the blue with no explanation from the video service, which now labels it with a generic message that it had violated terms of service. His party, Opposition platform – For Life, called it an act of political retaliation by the US government for his Russia-friendly, West-skeptical position. Officials didn't explain why they believe Washington was behind the move.
https://www.rt.com/russia/504471-ukr...outube-banned/

And yes, Youtube is controlled by jews:

Quote:
Susan Diane Wojcicki (/wʊˈtʃɪtski/ wuu-CHITS-kee[2]; born July 5, 1968) is an American technology executive. She has been the CEO of YouTube since February 2014.[3][4] (...) Susan Diane Wojcicki was born on July 5, 1968 to Esther Wojcicki, an educator of Russian-Jewish descent,[6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki

Susan Wojcicki. "Trust me, goyim."

Old November 4th, 2020 #204
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
As US election looms, Russians have ceased to hope that anything good will come out of America, regardless of who is president

2 Nov, 2020 13:13

By Paul Robinson, a professor at the University of Ottawa. He writes about Russian and Soviet history, military history, and military ethics.

In 2016, a majority of Russians hoped Donald Trump would win the White House and kick-start a new era in Moscow-Washington relations. However, today, the mood has darkened and it seems the Russian people have given up on America.

Once every four years, Americans go to the polls to elect a president. Such is the power and influence of the United States that this quadrennial ritual inevitably throws the rest of the world into a frenzy of speculation about what the result will mean for them. This time ‘round, though, Russians appear to be increasingly of the view that that it really doesn’t matter.

Prior to his election as US president in 2016, Donald Trump promised to improve Russian-American relations, giving rise to exaggerated expectations in Moscow that things were about to change for the better.

But in the years that followed, relations went from bad to worse. This is not merely because Trump’s administration pursued a set of policies directly contrary to Russia’s interests, but also because the past four years dramatically changed the tenor of American discussions about Russia.

This can be seen in the relentless press coverage of the so-called ‘Russiagate’ scandal, which involved claims of Russian interference in US politics as well as accusations that Donald Trump had colluded with the Russian government to illegitimately win office in 2016.
https://www.rt.com/russia/505250-tru...lin-relations/

Both parties (democraps and republicunts) are controlled by the jews, and as we have seen in this thread, the jews hate Russia and will continue to agitate against it.

Old November 11th, 2020 #205
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Moscow claims Navalny poisoning clearly an 'amateurishly staged stunt' after EU governments ignore requests for evidence

7 Nov, 2020 11:07

The alleged poisoning of Russian activist Alexey Navalny is a plot designed to justify sanctions against Russia, the country’s foreign ministry has claimed, the most emphatic denial so far of any official Russian involvement.

The statement from the Russian diplomats said that “any uninvolved observer, even one far removed from chemistry and… chemical weapons, logically starts to have a feeling that everything that is happening is an amateurishly staged stunt.” The official communiqué added that the row had been confected as “a sanction shot” because “Russia… sticks to its guns of not accepting certain rules imposed on it at the expense of national sovereignty, international law and common sense in general.”

Moscow’s comments come amid a diplomatic spat over the evidence of Navalny’s poisoning, and the assertion of a number of European countries that Russia was behind it. Spokesman for the Russian Prosecutor-General’s Office, Andrei Ivanov, told reporters on Friday that Moscow had sent its fifth request for further information on the incident to Germany, after previous missives had been ignored.

Ivanov said that “not a single question posed by the Russian side earlier has received a detailed explanation.” He went on to question Germany’s version of events, in which Navalny was poisoned before he embarked on a Moscow-bound flight from the Siberian city of Tomsk. “No poisoning agents have been found as a result of expert tests held on Russian territory”, he claimed.
https://www.rt.com/russia/505994-mos...lny-poisoning/

Old November 12th, 2020 #206
Erik T. White

I think that (((the tribe))) and their lackeys lead ALL of the hate campaigns against White People. I cannot prove it, but I think that there would be a strong scent of matzo and bagels behind the communist takeovers of Rhodesia, South Africa, and just about every "hot spot" on earth since the beginning of the twentieth century.

Call me a neo-Nazi.

Yep. I am. And I'm proud tu say it.

Old November 12th, 2020 #207
Erik T. White

I think that (((the tribe))) and their lackeys lead ALL of the hate campaigns against White People. I cannot prove it, but I think that there would be a strong scent of matzo and bagels behind the communist takeovers of Rhodesia, South Africa, and just about every "hot spot" on earth since the beginning of the twentieth century.

Call me a neo-Nazi.

Yep. I am. And I'm proud tu say it.

Old November 12th, 2020 #208
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I think that (((the tribe))) and their lackeys lead ALL of the hate campaigns against White People.
Yes, pretty much.

Quote:
I cannot prove it, but I think that there would be a strong scent of matzo and bagels behind the communist takeovers of Rhodesia, South Africa, and just about every "hot spot" on earth since the beginning of the twentieth century.
Oh, jews are definitely responsible for South Africa's downfall as they helped negro terrorists bring down its white government. Jewish publications even brag about it:

Quote:
Nelson Mandela Was a Revolutionary—and These Jews Made Common Cause With Him

With a new biopic commemorating his long struggle against apartheid, remembering the children of European refugees who helped

RICHARD KREITNER
NOVEMBER 26, 2013

(...) Nelson Mandela had a political life that was profoundly intertwined with those of Jewish activists who, to varying degrees, found in their Jewish identity the imperative to object to a system that, while almost completely welcoming to them, treated blacks in a way that many of these children of European refugees found discomfitingly familiar. (...) the great majority of white South Africans involved in “the struggle” were Jewish. Many were Communists. Most were lawyers. A few had money.
https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/n...jewish-helpers

...and this is the result:

Quote:
South Africa has a notably high rate of murders, assaults, rapes and other violent crimes, compared to most countries.
(...)
The country has one of the highest rates of rape in the world, with some 65,000 rapes and other sexual assaults reported for the year ending in March 2012, or 127.6 per 100,000 people in the country.[27][28] The incidence of rape has led to the country being referred to as the "rape capital of the world".[29] (...) South Africa has amongst the highest incidences of child and infant rape in the world.[33]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_South_Africa

That's the new and "improved" South Africa that jews helped create.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; November 12th, 2020 at 08:19 PM.

Old November 12th, 2020 #209
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Yes, pretty much.

Oh, jews are definitely responsible for South Africa's downfall as they helped negro terrorists bring down its white government. Jewish publications even brag about it:

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/n...jewish-helpers

...and this is the result:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_South_Africa

That's the new and "improved" South Africa that jews helped create.
I was finally able to rep you, Stewart Meadows.

Thanks very, very much for the proof that Smellsome Manshitela had help from the matzoh breath (((tribe.))) Whenever a lower than room temperature IQ nigger like Manshitela gets into power (((the tribe))) has to have their blood-soaked hands in the power grab.

Perhaps there will be a true holocaust of (((them))) at some glorious time in the future.

Old November 14th, 2020 #210
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
It's interesting that you mention Rhodesia/Zimbabwe because jews actually rigged a Zimbabwean election to ensure victory for the anti-white, mass-murdering negro Robert Mugabe. Jewish media outlets have published articles about this, here is one of them:

Quote:
Robert Mugabe’s Made-in-Israel ‘Landslide’ In Zimbabwe

November 15, 2017 By Dave Goldiner

(...) You could probably forgive the proprietors of Nikuv for feeling slightly giddy after the final results of Zimbabwe’s election were announced this weekend.

The Israeli company’s client, President Robert G. Mugabe, romped home with 60% of the vote and his ruling ZANU-PF party grabbed more than two-thirds of the seats in the troubled southern African nation’s parliament.

Mugabe, 89, turned back a challenge from longtime rival Morgan Tsvangirai and his Movement for Democratic Change party, beating the former trade union leader by about 1 million votes, according to official results.

Even better, there was none of the violence or blatant intimidation that marked past elections, like the 2008 vote that Tsvanigirai won and also led to widespread chaos and international condemnation.

So how did Nikuv, a shadowy company headquartered the Israeli town of Herzliya, play such a central role in the vote in a farflung African land?

Why did Nikuv CEO Emmanuel Antebi, and top aide Ammon Peer reportedly jet into the capital of Harare for 90 minutes of valuable face time with Mugabe on Tuesday, just hours before the polls opened?

The opposition and independent watchdogs say it’s because Nikuv was a vital cog in Mugabe’s strategy to massively rig the watershed election and maintain his grip on power.

The strategy apparently succeeded beyond anyone’s wildest dreams, with Mugabe and ZANU-PF running up never before seen vote totals in some areas. In some urban constituencies, ZANU-PF increased its vote 10 and 20-fold. In rural areas, some districts recorded more votes than the adult population.

So how did Nikuv do it?

The company has been working for several years to with the country’s notoriously partisan Registrar General, Tobaiwa Mudede. His office controls the production of all identity documents, like national ID cards, passports, licences, and — you guessed it — voter registration forms.

ZANU-PF has long used the voter’s roll as a political tool to disenfranchise voters in the opposition’s urban strongholds and inflate its own support in the country’s vast rural hinterlands.
(...)
But Mugabe will now likely serve as president till he’s 95 — or dies in office.

And that’s why Nikuv’s bosses will likely be flying back to Tel Aviv with a lucrative new contract in their pocket — signed, sealed and delivered.
https://forward.com/fast-forward/181...e-in-zimbabwe/

That's right, folks: jews rig elections in Africa too, and not just in the US.

Quote:
I was finally able to rep you, Stewart Meadows.
Thank you, Erik. I appreciate it.

Old November 28th, 2020 #211
Stewart Meadows

The shitbags at the Jew York Times are at it again:

Quote:
Caitlin Johnstone: New York Times job listing shows how Western propaganda operates

22 Nov, 2020 08:22

By Caitlin Johnstone, an independent journalist based in Melbourne, Australia.

People who are only just beginning to research what's wrong with the world often hold an assumption that mainstream news reporters are just knowingly propagandizing people all the time.

That they sit around scheming up ways to deceive their audiences into supporting war, oligarchy and oppression for the benefit of their plutocratic masters.

Once you've learned a bit more you realize it's not quite happening that way. Most mainstream news reporters are not really witting propagandists – those are to be found more in plutocrat-funded think tanks and other narrative management firms, and in the opaque government agencies which feed news media outlets information designed to advance their interests. The predominant reason mainstream news reporters say things that aren't true is because in order to be hired by mainstream news outlets, you need to jack your mind into a power-serving worldview that is not based in truth.

A recent job listing for a New York Times Russia Correspondent which was flagged by Russia-based journalist Bryan MacDonald illustrates this dynamic perfectly. The listing reads as follows:

“Vladimir Putin’s Russia remains one of the biggest stories in the world.

It sends out hit squads armed with nerve agents against its enemies, most recently the opposition leader Aleksei Navalny. It has its cyber agents sow chaos and disharmony in the West to tarnish its democratic systems, while promoting its faux version of democracy. It has deployed private military contractors around the globe to secretly spread its influence. At home, its hospitals are filling up fast with Covid patients as its president hides out in his villa.

If that sounds like a place you want to cover, then we have good news: We will have an opening for a new correspondent as Andy Higgins takes over as our next Eastern Europe Bureau Chief early next year.”

Does this sound like the sort of job someone with a less than hostile attitude toward the Russian government would apply to? Is it a job listing that indicates it might welcome someone who sees mainstream Russia hysteria as cartoonish hyperbole designed to advance the longstanding geostrategic interests of Western power structures against a government which has long resisted bowing to the dictates of those power structures? Someone who voices skepticism about the plothole-riddled establishment narratives of Russian election meddling and Novichok assassinations? Someone who, as Moon of Alabama notes, might point out that Putin is in fact at work in the Kremlin right now and not “hiding out” in a “villa”?

Of course not. In order to get a job at the New York Times, you need to demonstrate that you subscribe to the mainstream oligarchic imperialist worldview which forms the entirety of Western mass media output. You need to demonstrate that you have been properly indoctrinated, and that you can be guided into toeing the imperial line with simple attaboys and tisk-tisks from your superiors rather than being explicitly told to knowingly lie.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/507403-nyt-...anda-operates/

Old December 1st, 2020 #212
bennybenben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Rich, crooked jews fleece their Russian host people, and in some cases even commit murder, and when they're found out they flee to Israel where they live a comfortable life since the Israeli authorities refuse to extradite them. Here's one example:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonid_Nevzlin

https://www.ft.com/content/bba18346-...7-00144feabdc0

Jewish thieves and murderers like Nevzlin are the good guys and Putin is the bad guy according to the "Western" (read: jewish) media. Does that make any sense, folks? Well, yes it does, actually...if you understand how jews operate.
God's "chosen" people.

Old December 8th, 2020 #213
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
NATO says 'intimidating' Russia BIGGEST threat to bloc till at least 2030 – plans to send warships to Black Sea

2 Dec, 2020 15:54

A bombshell report by NATO has accused Russia of threatening Western interests from the Atlantic Ocean to the Arctic, as the bloc's secretary general calls for members to escalate their presence on the country's borders.

The analysis, published on Wednesday, argued that Moscow engages in "assertive policies and aggressive action," which has "negatively impacted the security of the Euro-Atlantic area." "In the long term until 2030, Russia is likely to remain the main military threat to the North Atlantic Alliance," the authors of the report say.

It added that Moscow frequently orders "intimidatory military operations in the immediate vicinity of NATO." The comments come just two days after the head of the organization, Jens Stoltenberg, told a press conference that members need to further strengthen their presence on Russia's borders on the Crimean peninsula and the Black Sea, and spoke of a need to increase their naval presence in the region.
https://www.rt.com/russia/508476-nat...warships-plan/

Old December 16th, 2020 #214
Stewart Meadows

Jew politician Jacky Rosen is attacking Russia:

Quote:
2020 election was ‘free, fair & secure,’ real problem is ‘Russian disinformation’ and RT, Nevada Democrat claims at Senate hearing

16 Dec, 2020 20:17

Showing it’s always Russiagate-o’clock in US Congress, Senator Jacky Rosen (D-Nevada) rejected any claims of election fraud as false narratives ‘pushed’ by RT and Sputnik at a hearing featuring ex-CISA chief Chris Krebs.

Krebs, a former Microsoft executive who led the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency until he was fired by President Donald Trump last month, testified before the Senate on Wednesday.

While the president tweeted that Krebs had been “totally excoriated and proven wrong” at the hearing, Rosen, a Nevada Democrat, dismissed all claims by the Trump campaign lawyer Jesse Binnall as baseless.
(...)
“Russian media sources such as RT and Sputnik were already pushing the narrative that the US would not conduct free and fair elections,” Rosen said, citing something called ‘Althea Group’ as her source, though the only company by that name deals with healthcare technology.

Rosen also cited something called the Election Integrity Partnership, which she said “found that social media accounts tied to the Russian Internet Research Agency amplified claims of election fraud leading up to the 2020 election.”
https://www.rt.com/usa/509892-senate...isinformation/

Quote:
her father's family were Jewish emigrants from Russia and Austria.[5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacky_Rosen

Old December 18th, 2020 #215
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Deep State media issue Biden with marching orders to be more ‘unified’ (read ‘hostile’) towards Russia

Finian Cunningham
is an award-winning journalist. For over 25 years, he worked as a sub-editor and writer for The Mirror, Irish Times, Irish Independent and Britain's Independent, among others.

17 Dec, 2020 16:52

A flurry of articles has burnished Russia’s image as America’s “evil enemy.” Then quickly followed a piece in the New York Times, which read like an instruction to President-elect Biden for a more hostile line on Russia.

It’s a one-two sequence: set up a problem, then put forward a solution. This week’s US media choreography has the hallmarks of orchestration by the deep-state apparatus, which the New York Times and others willingly oblige.

First came the “blockbuster” reports claiming that Russian hackers had “penetrated” the heart of US government departments and agencies. As usual, no evidence is presented to back up the sensational claims. A software provider is alleged to have been hacked, various anonymous sources blame it on Russia, news outlets like the NY Times editorialize that it was Kremlin hackers and, before you know it, it snowballs into a “fact” that Russia launched a “sweeping attack” on America.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/509990-deep...-biden-russia/

Old December 21st, 2020 #216
Stewart Meadows

Ron Klain, who is one of Joe Biden's many jewish handlers, is attacking Russia over more hacking BS:

Quote:
DECEMBER 20, 2020 4:00 PM

Biden chief of staff says hack response will go beyond 'just sanctions'

By Raphael Satter

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The incoming White House chief of staff said on Sunday that President-elect Joe Biden’s response to the massive hacking campaign uncovered last week would go beyond sanctions.

Ron Klain said Biden was mapping out ways to push back against the suspected Russian hackers who have penetrated half a dozen U.S. government agencies and left thousands of American companies exposed.

“It’s not just sanctions. It’s steps and things we could do to degrade the capacity of foreign actors to engage in this sort of attack,” Klain said on CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

Options being mulled by the Biden administration to punish Moscow over its alleged role include financial penalties and retaliatory hacks on Russian infrastructure, people familiar with the matter have told Reuters.

The Kremlin denies any role in the hacking. Speaking at an event to commemorate the 100th anniversary of Russia’s SVR foreign intelligence agency, Russian President Vladimir Putin praised its work, saying he was impressed by the “difficult professional operations that have been conducted.”
https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-...-idUSKBN28U0IK

Quote:
Klain is Jewish.[11][12]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Klain

Old January 17th, 2021 #217
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
‘Sanctions guru’ who helped fire 1st shots in Russiagate saga to return as CIA’s deputy director under Biden

15 Jan, 2021 16:41

Joe Biden’s transition team has picked David Cohen, the former deputy director of the CIA, to reprise his role and help smooth things out for his future boss, career diplomat and intelligence outsider William Burns.

Cohen was considered a frontrunner to become CIA director himself, but Biden chose Burns instead. Cohen’s return to the office he held between 2015 and 2017 was announced on Friday, and since his candidacy does not require a Senate confirmation, he will be able to start on inauguration day.

As deputy for then-CIA Director John Brennan, Cohen was involved in creating the infamous US intelligence assessment of alleged Russian interference in the 2016 election. The document was widely touted as a consensus opinion of 17 agencies, but later turned out to be a product of officials from only three of them – the CIA, FBI, and NSA – “hand-picked” for the task by then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper (technically, his office is an agency of its own and could be counted as the fourth one vouching for the document).
https://www.rt.com/usa/512655-daivd-...puty-director/

Look at the comments for this article:

Quote:
now all the war criminals are back in power,, look forward to more conflicts getting reignited.
Quote:
cohen... yes, that makes sense.
Quote:
Cohen Cohen where have I heard that name.....
Seems like every single time....
Quote:
Hmmmm,looks like the tribe is coming back full force!
Victoria(F**k the EU)Nuland is back and a myriad of others!
So,whatever they did in 1917 in czarist Russia,they are now doing
in 2021 in the good old USA.
Quote:
Every second street in Tel Aviv is named after Eli Cohen, the Syrians hung him and Israel wants his body returned but the the Syrians need a grave to urinate on every once in a while.

Old January 24th, 2021 #218
Stewart Meadows

The anti-Russian scum are at it again...

Quote:
Widespread arrests & dozens of police injured in pro-Navalny protests in Russia as organizers say MORE TO COME next weekend

23 Jan, 2021 19:50

Thousands took to the streets of cities across Russia on Saturday as part of demonstrations organized by supporters of jailed opposition activist Alexey Navalny, as rallies in Moscow and St. Petersburg descended into violence.

Dramatic footage of authorities clashing with demonstrators in the capital has been shared widely online as Russia’s statutory jail watchdog put the number of arrests in Moscow at above 600. Riot police worked through the afternoon to disperse crowds from Pushkin Square, in the center of the city, as protesters scuffled with officers.
https://www.rt.com/russia/513448-nav...rests-injured/

Old January 28th, 2021 #219
Stewart Meadows

Putin rejects one of the latest claims about him that have been published in the jewish media:

Quote:
Putin categorically rejects Navalny’s allegations that he owns luxurious billion-dollar palace on Russia’s Black Sea coast

25 Jan, 2021 13:17

By Jonny Tickle

Russian President Vladimir Putin has denied owning any of the property featured in opposition figure Alexey Navalny’s ‘Putin’s Palace’ video, which claimed last week that the president owns an expensive mansion on the Black Sea.

“Nothing which is said in Navalny's film to be my property belongs to me or my close relatives and never did,” Putin said in a conference call on Monday.

“I didn’t watch this film simply for lack of free time, but skimmed through clips that my assistant brought me,” the president noted.

On January 19, in a video that has now garnered over 86 million views, Navalny alleged that Putin owns an expensive private estate near Gelendzhik on the Black Sea coast. The anti-corruption activist also launched a website with an artist's impressions of the house.
https://www.rt.com/russia/513552-put...alace-navalny/

Old January 29th, 2021 #220
Crowe

Here's all anyone really needs to know about Navalny. Pro-fag "pink news" loves the guy.

Putin’s arch rival and one of Russia’s rare pro-LGBT+ politicians in coma after suspected poisoning

Quote:
He has also emerged as a supporter of LGBT+ rights in recent years, criticising Putin’s horrendous anti-gay laws.

During an aborted run for the presidency in 2017, Navalny rallied against the so-called “gay propaganda ” law which prevents children from learning about the existence of queer people.

There is no such thing as gay propaganda. It was invented in order to find some kind of enemy distracting society from problems,” he said at the time.

During that election, and an earlier bid for Moscow mayor in 2013, Navalny pledged to allow regional referenda on same-sex marriage.
Anyone who backs Navalny is a Rainbow Nationalist.

Tags
jews, jews are fags, jews hate russia, jews hate whites, vladimir putin

Thread