Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 16th, 2020 #1
Erik T. White

Angry I just heard we're in "haitian heritage month"

While the White's Confederate statues are being pulled down and the remains of Whites are being disinterred and "relocated," I just found out that we're in "haitian heritage month!!" Yeppers, let's celebrate a kuntree that beheaded Whites, got its "independence," and can't sustain itself!!!! Florida is one kwa state that recognizes "haitian fag...ahem...flag day" next mudday...ahem...Monday.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Heritage_Month

I sure as hell won't be donating to the po' lil peepel in haiti nor any other blakk or mud kuntree nor will I be eating any nauseating "food" from that shithole.

Old May 16th, 2020 #2
Jeffrey Smither

Will you at least go out and eat some Mexican food?

Old May 16th, 2020 #3
bedford

Haitians are like orcs almost low aer than Somalis.
What the hell have they ever accomplished. I hear that when the Haitian human garbage come to Florida in any numbers they turn their neighborhood into a total slum. Worse than the typical negro. Plus a lot of them have AIDS.
I was a volunteer at the Salvation Army in Atlanta for most of 2010. I started in January an bd that is when they had that big earthquake in Haiti. All these do gooder Christians who worked there got so concerned about this earthquakand were in a big hurry to go there and help these dumb muds as who built all these flimsy structures that had collapsed. These Haitians would never be able to rebuild anything by themselves. Japan had the severe earthquake and nuclear accident and look how fast they recovered in 2011. t

Thread