Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 2 Weeks Ago #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker The Chinese: the Jews of the Orient?

I’ve heard anecdotes over the years that portray the Chinese people as sneaky and shifty. Sort of like…Jews.

With that in mind:

From http://www.heretical.com/main.html#directory :

Chinese morality

“Apparently the general attitude in China is ‘If you can get away with it, it’s okay.’ In this philosophy, if someone is sold a fake expensive watch say, and the buyer is convinced he owns a genuine expensive watch, no harm is done. I suppose many people don’t know this, but the Chinese have traditionally been called the “Jews of the Orient” or “Jews of the East.” Plus, saving face seems to be the dominant concern.”

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old 2 Weeks Ago #2
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

spoon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardNewsNetwork View Post
I’ve heard anecdotes over the years that portray the Chinese people as sneaky and shifty. Sort of like…Jews.

With that in mind:

From http://www.heretical.com/main.html#directory :

Chinese morality

“Apparently the general attitude in China is ‘If you can get away with it, it’s okay.’ In this philosophy, if someone is sold a fake expensive watch say, and the buyer is convinced he owns a genuine expensive watch, no harm is done. I suppose many people don’t know this, but the Chinese have traditionally been called the “Jews of the Orient” or “Jews of the East.” Plus, saving face seems to be the dominant concern.”

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...
I lived in China back in the early 2000's, they are as greedy, cut throat, sneaky and remorseless as kikes. But they are cold blooded as reptiles, too. It comes from their history and not being nearly as inbred as kikes are. The Chinese refer to their country as "The Middle Kingdom" (or center of the world) and think they are better than everyone else, too. Kikes are more psycopathic and paranoid about it.

Never trust Chinese or kikes!

Old 2 Weeks Ago #3
James Radov

James Radov

I would say No to that, at its basic China has an impressive History and Culture,
we all know that.. we know the quote from Uncle Wolf reg "not considering Japan or China inferior"..etc..

China has that, the jews have NEVER had a culture or nation of itz own.
There is NO great jewish civilization.. kike has achieved nothing aside a parasitic existence form the first day they cursed the world by existing.

I lived in HongKong and Shenzhen for a while, years ago..
yea, they are certainly not us, but I never had an issue with them, usually got treated better than I expected.. call that my "white privilege" as a racial minority in Asia..haha
but they will in general be polite and much nicer to us for being White as opposed to Europe or the kwa where we are hated for being White [even if they pretend not to]

Chinos openly admit they hate indian shitskins, they hate niggers, thats a very healthy and sane reaction..

I was walking thorough the massive airport in Beijing and these chino- kids walking by me start smiling all surprised to see a big White guy..

Wherever the Chinos are they remain Chinese,
the fookin jews will enter your home by way of deceit and corruption then pretend "one of us" while always trying to destroy from within.

jews are the root cause of all our racial problems.

Old 2 Weeks Ago #4
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Well, I must be psychic because as soon as I saw James Radov's name in this thread, I knew that it was going to be a pro-Chinese post about how great these evil, filthy, anti-white pieces of garbage are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
I would say No to that, at its basic China has an impressive History and Culture,
No, it doesn't. As I said in another thread, the Chinese are materialistic savages who have only brought the world torture, murder, genocide, diseases, animal abuse, air pollution and defective export products.

Quote:
I lived in HongKong and Shenzhen for a while, years ago
Okay, now it's starting to make sense. Did you also have a Chinese girlfriend?

Quote:
I never had an issue with them, usually got treated better than I expected (...) they will in general be polite and much nicer to us for being White
Yeah, that's great, but let's return to reality for a moment. This is how the Chinese behave when they interact with other people:

Quote:
5 Reasons Why Chinese Tourists Are So Rude

Many people around the world have a bad impression of Chinese tourists due to the way they behave when visiting foreign countries.

In the past few years, these tourists have really earned a really bad reputation worldwide. You can read these articles from South China Morning Post, The Economist and the Huffington Post.

Even those of Chinese descent in Southeast Asia, Hong Kong and Taiwan are unable to tolerate such behaviours.

For instance, in Hong Kong, there were instances where Chinese mothers allowed their children to urinate in public which made several HK residents extremely unhappy. When confronted by HK people, the mum slapped one on the face and rammed another with the pram.

In fact, in response to a poll by the SCMP.com headlined “What makes some Hongkongers dislike mainland China and its people?”, more than 50 per cent readers blamed the negative feelings on “ill-behaved tourists” believing that they have money but not the manners.
http://www.jeraldinephneah.com/5-rea...s-are-so-rude/

Quote:
Why do so many Chinese tourists behave badly?

(...) But the proportion of Chinese holidaymakers who behave badly overseas is significantly higher than other nationalities and their antics are more deviant, notes Dr Antonio Graceffo, an American economist who’s spent seven years studying and teaching in China.

“It’s not just my opinion. There’s a tonne of data by tourism boards, travel services as well as governments that show Chinese tourists act terribly overseas,” Dr Graceffo said.

“The Chinese government now runs advertisements telling its people not to piss on the street in front of cathedrals in Europe or take off their shoes in hotel lobbies in New York.”
https://thenewdaily.com.au/life/trav...nese-tourists/

Chinese PhD student banned from Air France flights after slapping airport check-in staff

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/soci...eck-has-closed

Those are just a couple of examples. The internet is filled with similar articles. The Chinese are scum.

Quote:
Chinos openly admit they hate indian shitskins, they hate niggers, thats a very healthy and sane reaction..
Yes, they dislike negroes, and yet the mass-murdering Chinese regime and its media accuse white Americans of being "racist" against their
black population and Muslims. Now, what other ethnic group is known for this kind of hypocrisy? (To quote our fellow VNN member Rounder: it's the jews, stupid.)

Quote:
Wherever the Chinos are they remain Chinese,
the fookin jews will enter your home by way of deceit and corruption then pretend "one of us" while always trying to destroy from within.
The Chinese want to take over the West just like the jews do. They do this by having rich and shady Chinese investors buy up property in Western countries, and by sending their immigrants here to set up shops, take over neighborhoods and put white people out of business while sending their money back to China.

In one of my other threads, I posted an article about how rich and degenerate Chinese homosexuals are buying Ukrainian children (to sexually abuse, of course). How is that any different from the jews's sex trafficking of young Ukrainian women (which I've also written about here on VNN)?

The jews and the Chinese are two peas in a pod.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:41 PM.

Thread