VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old 2 Weeks Ago #1
bedford

bedford
jewsign Jewish Sackler family who sold deadly opioids hired Mike Bloomberg as pr consultant

I googled the information about the Jewish Sackler family who own Purdue Pharma and are being sued for selling opiods like Oxycotin that have killed many thousands of people. Apparently super rich presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg has been a close friend of of the family going back 20 years. Even back in 2007 the FDA had accused The Sacklers of selling Oxycotin that was too addictive.
The Sacklers hired Bloomberg as a PR consultant in 2017 in order to try to promote the narrative that they were not guilty. The Sacklers have always said that the users are to blame for getting hooked on opioids and not them. I think that the Sackler family made total profits of 35 billion dollars during the period of the opiod epidemic that has killed about 400,000 Americans through 2018. The family also received a payment of 10.7 billion dollars from Purdue a few years ago. There have been a total of 2800 lawsuits against the Sacklers and their company may go bankrupt though it won't bring back all the people who died from overdoses and 68 percent were white. Back in the 1950s the Sacklers were investigated by the FBI a number of times for their ties to communism and also they have far left views. It is funny how none of this information about Bloomberg came out while he was a presidential candidate. He is the one who claims to a health advocate with taxes on soda.
Oxycotin is not very healthy. He had no problem accepting money from the Sacklers to basically lie about how the opiod addicts were at fault for being hooked and dying not Purdue.

Old 2 Weeks Ago #2
bedford

bedford

I have to add some information to this thread because it gets jewier. When the Sackler family got this huge amount of transfered to them from Purdue in the amount of 10.7 billion dollars they claimed they were going to use most of it to pay taxes. But they put most of that money in tax shelters I guess those off shore bank accounts that nobody can trace. The lawyers who are suing them are saying that they are not paying enough so that would suggest to me that they have hidden some of that big pool of money $35 billion in profits that they made by selling the deadly opiates that they claimed we're not addictive. Now there must be this smaller pool of money left that the feds do know about and they must be desperate to keep it. Because now all of a sudden they are so concerned about helping all the people affected by the opioid crisis that they are willing to put part of this money
in a fund for the unfortunate opioid victims. Wait I am a bit confused. They kept insisting all along that the drug users we're to blame for getting addicted to these non-addictive drugs. Now if they are setting up a fund for these victims with the chump change that is left that kind of implies that they are culpable in some way. But when the IRS tries to collect all this unpaid tax money which could be billions they will claim they are broke. So how can the IRS do anything. In a couple of years they will all probably disspprear to Europe or Israel and live large off the billions of dollars they have stashed away. Maybe Joe Biden will be president and they will give his son a big gift and Joe will pardon them all like Bill Clinton pardoned Marc Rich. That is my take. a

Old 2 Weeks Ago #3
Erik T. White

Erik T. White
jewsign

From February, 2020:

Quote:
Bloomberg Gave Sackler Family PR Help after Their Connection to the Opioid Crisis Was Exposed

Tobias Hoonhout
,National Review•February 28, 2020

Previously undisclosed emails show how the Sackler family, which founded and owns a controlling stake in Purdue Pharma, reached out to former New York City mayor Mike Bloomberg about handling the public relations fallout prompted by the exposure of Purdue’s role in the opioid epidemic.

The relationship, detailed by ProPublica, reveals that the Sacklers saw Bloomberg as an ally, so much so that they tried to get Bloomberg’s media company to stop “unflattering” reporting on their family in 2014, and turned to the former mayor for help in handling public relations around Purdue’s production of OxyContin in the wake of the crisis.

“I am meeting with Michael Bloomberg tomorrow morning at 10 am to seek his help and guidance on the current issues we are facing,” Mortimer Sackler, son of a co-founder of the company, wrote to Purdue’s top executives in December 2017. “I plan to discuss the following with him: 1. Current narrative vs the truth. 2. What advice does he have on how best to deal with it? 3. Does he have a journalist that he would recommend who could get the FULL story out there.”

Ahead of Sackler’s meeting with Bloomberg, Purdue communications head Josephine Martin emailed him suggesting the former mayor “would be helpful” with “his insights into the false narrative and our struggle to get a broader story about illegal heroin/fentanyl.”

She also spoke favorably of Bloomberg News for its reporting, after giving the outlet exclusives about the company’s response to lawsuits stemming from OxyContin abuse. “They were the only outlet we’ve gone on-the-record to discuss litigation,” she wrote.
Sackler asked Bloomberg for help in finding staff to handle crisis communications, which Bloomberg obliged by recommending his longtime mayoral spokesman Stu Loeser, who now works as Bloomberg’s presidential campaign spokesman. Sackler also met with the head of public health initiatives at Bloomberg Philanthropies, Kelly Henning, and allegedly asked her, along with Purdue CEO Craig Landau, to collaborate on a positive media campaign. “He presented that it’s the people’s fault, not the industry’s fault,”

A spokesperson from Sackler disputed Henning’s account, saying the meeting was simply “to find ways to help find solutions to a serious health care problem,” and that Sackler does not now and never did believe or state that people suffering from addiction are to blame for their addiction.”

Emails released last January indicate that members of the Sackler family wanted OxyContin to be prescribed at higher rates, even well after its addictive properties became clear.

In September, Purdue Pharma reached a multi-billion dollar settlement with 22 state attorneys general and thousands of local governments and tribes that had sued the drug manufacturer. Purdue then filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
https://news.yahoo.com/bloomberg-gav...133001676.html

Just imagine what a POTUS like Bloomberg would be like. I would seriously consider moving to Siberia. One native of Siberia was asked what concerned him most about the severe winters. His answer: "Survival. Vodka." I'd rather endure lots of Siberian winters if I were well stocked with food and vodka rather than be under a (((Bloomberg administration.)))

Old 2 Weeks Ago #4
bedford

bedford

Do other people here agree with my take on this in post #2? It is curious how none of this information about Bloomberg's relationship with the Sacklers was mentioned in the (((media))) during the whole period when he was a candidate. It would have been a very good topic at a debate i a dem ioopponent had questioned Lil Mikey about it.
When I googled the issue a few days ago I found several news sources with articles about the lawsuits or Bloomberg. One was from the Jew York times. But they could have easily put the article on the front page of their paper about Bloomberg on the day of the debate. None of the chosenites want to spill the dirt on a fellow tribe member. If they put out an article now on a low traffic part of the web nobody will care much anyway since Bloomberg exited the field over a month ago. It is a classic way the media lies - by error of omission.

W

Old 2 Weeks Ago #5
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
Do other people here agree with my take on this in post #2? It is curious how none of this information about Bloomberg's relationship with the Sacklers was mentioned in the (((media))) during the whole period when he was a candidate. It would have been a very good topic at a debate i a dem ioopponent had questioned Lil Mikey about it.
When I googled the issue a few days ago I found several news sources with articles about the lawsuits or Bloomberg. One was from the Jew York times. But they could have easily put the article on the front page of their paper about Bloomberg on the day of the debate. None of the chosenites want to spill the dirt on a fellow tribe member. If they put out an article now on a low traffic part of the web nobody will care much anyway since Bloomberg exited the field over a month ago. It is a classic way the media lies - by error of omission.

W
I'm in agreement with much of your take on the problem.

I'll add some information. OxyContin (TM) was developed as a sustained-release form of oxycodone which has been available for years as a combination product with aspirin (e. g., Percodan (TM), acetaminophen (e. g. Percocet (TM.) Both combination products are available in generic form as far as I know since I retired from practice. There weren't too many folks who would inject oxycodone with aspirin or acetaminophen when I was a young practitioner. Those that did had serious problems. I became very concerned when surgeons did not use the smallest dose of OxyContin (TM) and wrote for 120 tablets. I became more concerned when oxycodone was manufactured and sold as OxyIR (TM.) I can't tell you how many cases in which I was a primary physician or a consultant where the patients had overdosed (some died but I can't reveal numbers.) Some went through horrific withdrawal symptoms. One patient actually was injecting oxycodone and acetaminophen intravenously and was still alive and in a substance abuse wing of a hospital in which I once practiced. I consulted on a case where a patient was taking 240 mg of OxyContin twice a day!!! To put it into layman's language, a tolerance to opiates develops and it takes more of the opiate to achieve the desired effect in addicts. We had several terminal cancer patients receiving over 100 mg of morphine intravenously who were able to smile and greet me when I came into their rooms. Shoot me with a bolus of 100 mg of morphine and I would probably die:

Quote:
The LD50 for humans of morphine sulphate and other preparations is not known with certainty. One poor quality study on morphine overdoses among soldiers reported that the fatal dose was 0.78 mcg/ml in males (~71 mg for an average 90 kg adult man) and 0.98mcg/ml in females (~74 mg for an average 75 kg female). It was not specified whether the dose was oral, parenteral or IV.[53] Laboratory animal studies are usually cited in the literature. In serious drug dependency (high tolerance), 2000–3000 mg per day can be tolerated.[54]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morphine#Toxicity

There have been some studies to elucidate the reason that sustained-release is so addictive. However, the ones that I read some years ago weren't too good (surprise.)

I no longer have access to a medical research library. This publication came out in 2002 and posits the pathways in the brain probably responsible for opiate addiction: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2851054/

The summary of the article is below:

Quote:

SUMMARY
Opioid dependence and addiction are most appropriately understood as chronic medical disorders, like hypertension, schizophrenia, and diabetes. As with those other diseases, a cure for drug addiction is unlikely, and frequent recurrences can be expected; but long-term treatment can limit the disease’s adverse effects and improve the patient’s day-to-day functioning.
The mesolimbic reward system appears to be central to the development of the direct clinical consequences of chronic opioid abuse, including tolerance, dependence, and addiction. Other brain areas and neurochemicals, including cortisol, also are relevant to dependence and relapse. Pharmacological interventions for opioid addiction are highly effective; however, given the complex biological, psychological, and social aspects of the disease, they must be accompanied by appropriate psychosocial treatments. Clinician awareness of the neurobiological basis of opioid dependence, and information-sharing with patients, can provide insight into patient behaviors and problems and clarify the rationale for treatment methods and goals.
It is my opinion that the (((tribe memgers))) knew exactly what they were doing. Recall that they see us goyim as fecal matter. Think of the ramifications of opiate addiction and how many short and long-term "treatment centers" opened up in the past 15 years, most of which are owned by (((the tribe))) and rely heavily on the (((jooish science))) of psychiatry.

Old 2 Weeks Ago #6
bedford

bedford

There were pain centers everywhere in your state of Florida right Erik? I saw a piece on 60 minutes about this last.year. There was one doctor from one of the clinics who was put n prison and he kept saying he should not be blamed like he was a scapegoat. This must have a few years ago and some have shut down.They showed one pain clinic that may have been in Orlando and there wpas a line of people all around the block waiting to get in.

Old 2 Weeks Ago #7
bedford

bedford

Bump. I am just wondering how many billions of dollars these Jews of the Sackler family have managed to stash away when Purdue is sued into bankruptcy. I see the company was founded by 3 Jews who were psychiatrists from the Sackler family. They must have realized early on how they could convince all the got to buy drugs for alleged psychiatric disorders. Do you ever notice how more kinds of mental disorders keep coming up which require more expensive drugs to treat? I

Thread